(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

ni: melben crab? i think if u go u'll hv to queue at least 1.5hrs for the seat n another 1hr min for the food lor.....it's crazy long queue there

those who want to get fitti premium, carrefour has been offering them at $11.45 per pack. best to buy when there is the 10% off promo, but so long din have liao...

dazed: I thought Carrefour's 10% was just about 2 weeks ago? I notice lately, they have been having 1 every month or so... maybe the next one is coming up soon. I'm also waiting - need to replenish FM.

BTW, babies drinking Gain IQ, 1 week offer at Guardian, $56.75 for the 1.8kg. If I'm not wrong, they also delivery for purchases above a certain amount.

ni: it's on today's straits times....promo for 4days oni

jan: mi no ask old or new but i'm ok coz he's still on old 1...that time stock up alot

suika: thanks. i dun have straits times, maybe later make my dad send us to turf city to take a look and see if its stage 3 or stage 4..

Jan: The NLB reading with Tots programme is conducted at various libraries. I saw the poster at Queenstown Lib, but can't remember when & where the sessions are held. One thing though, they are on weekday evenings. Otherwise, ALL national libraries have story telling sesions for kids. You just need to check with the branches you frequent for their schedule.

Emq: i have checked. the only one available is at tampines... so too bad.. gotta check back again and again to see if jurong or BB or nearby library will be holding it or not..

i know there is a children's library at clementi, near the mrt station, and they do have story telling for kids 4 and above. i tried to smuggle shyan in before, and got shooed out. lol

Hi Mummies, are any of you looking for puppies? I just got this message from a friend.

-------

i cant help but maybe you can
happy.gif
jo Puppy mill breeder/owner @Pasir Ris Singapore has abandoned his breeding stock & puppies. Many breeds of various ages. Cavalier king charles, chihuahua, maltese, mini schnauzer, shih tzu, pomeranian, jack russell terrier, whippet, sheltie, golden retriever, labrador, silky, yorkie, poodle, beagle, british bull, cairn terrier. Pls help by passing tis msg ard asap or go to Pasir Ris PetFarm Kennel 9 to hav a look for yrself(look for volunteer Taylor).these poor doggies hav only 2 weeks(fr 3/5/10) for a chance to live otherwise they'll be put to sleep.

---------

Hi ladies, so long never login liao. Glad our thread is stil alive.

Gain IQ mummies: i bought the stage 3, 1.8kg at Jusco Tebrau City last mth at ard $45 only. And it is their usual price, no promo at that time. Country of manufacture also accurate so shld b ok.

Jan: the fun wif tots sessions are everywhere. I brought johnny boy for the pasir ris one. is very basic n simple with just opening song, story reading of about 2-3 books, learn a few alphabets etc. ok la for that $2 for 30mins if u wanna bring shyan to try

emq, must have missed it while in m'sia... missed the last one before too. waiting lor, cos after 10% will be about $54.

pat is the same as SG one??? cos i remember the similac was different.

PAT: it's same? like that then i get my hb go buy liao....coz some FM brands i know it's diff in Malaysia wor

ni & jan: i oso nearly went dwn lor....lucky found the mistake if not my hb will 'kill' me for that

suika, the packaging is slightly different with malay words.

mummies, RL has additional 15% on top of the sale price till May 10. I have bought so much clothes for the kids lately, boxes and boxes kept arriving at my inlaws plc.

dazed....the advert yest for Giant is stage 4 IQ kid...

today advert....cold storage Gain IQ immunify 900g promo at $28.40..not very cheap but not bad as well...

hi mums, finally it's TGIF.

for FM, I usually get at provision shop and it's few dollars cheaper than the ones at supermart. The packaging is exactly the same, but just hope it's not "pirated" or something. you all can check out. so no need to wait for offer always.

cherry: wah.. really lucky ashley and ashton. Can i check with you, is the postage expensive? wonder if I shd go and buy and stock up different sizes...

ni, kyan also very lucky mah!

kamy, postage depends, I always order to the max before hitting gst which is about 10pieces +/- . Postage about $36 per box. But sometimes if fuel surcharge is high, then it gets more ex BUT still a lot cheaper than buying locally.

Jan: Got to the NLB libraries. I don't think they have any age limit. But we also zi dong la, if tot restless (more so than the rest of the crowd), then we take them outside lol.

The children libraries are private ones? I've seen a few, but not been in 1 before.

cherry: RL 15% now? I'm waiting for the additional 25% off... so haven't taken notice of their recent emails... kekeke...

Ok, must ask you have to do sprees. I've also joined others'... but think more convenient to do my own one day... kekeke..

Gain IQ - $56.75/1.8kg (Guardian till 12/5)
- $28.40/900g (Cold Storage)
- $56.50/1.8kg (Shops at Hong Kah Mkt - there are 2 medical shops & 2 provision shops, do check & compare)

Drypers - $33.45/2 (Carrefour)

Mamy Poko Value Pants (good & cheap for toilet training) - $9.80 (NTUC till 12/5)

piyo: Not indicated on the advert. Maybe I pop in to check tomorrow morning. Will post if I manage to find out.

nowadays the weather is killing!
me have been on aircon these days and shower with cold water in the afternoon.
electricity bill gonna gone up like mad.
>.<

Emq, the Pre-sale was few days ago when they allow VIP to have 25% off full price items plus additional 15% before they open up the sale to public. Now is private sale where u get additional 15% on sale items. With 3 kids can easily do your own. I just received my gym stuff and all Ashley's stuff!

xpink: Yup, was so bad, yesterday I turned on the air con very early &amp; just went straight to bed! Think my FIL also turned on their room air con from the time he got home from work &amp; he was super early yesterday.

cherry: Yup, just checked my email yesterday evening. It seems that there is 30% plus additional 15% off. But I wasn't free to browse. Will do so now... kekeke...

Piyo: I called the CS near my place. The duty manager told me there are those branded &amp; those without, both are selling at the same advertised price. So I supposed it depends on whether the branch still has stock of the 'branded' ones when you get there ba.

pat: ya, the one for todd not always have.. so we got no chance to go. this one is a tampines, so far.. my area nearest is jurong or bukit batok.. gotta check back again.

emq: clementi got one children's library at the block next to the mrt station. i dunno wat block no. its op the police station. its managed by nlb

Jan: Managed by NLB? Interesting... anyway, 30 years when we first moved to Clementi, we were 'promised' facilities like library &amp; bowling centre... we lived there for 17years before we moved out... so there is a library now, maybe the bowling alley will be up too.

Piyo: I went to CS... kenna cheated lol, there was none branded with the Baby Einstein book lol... there was some DVD thingy but that was for Similac lol... too bad I forgot to get the duty manager's name... otherwise, he'd 'get' it from me lol... then with the 3 kids jumping around, &amp; HB not around, I went home without getting any.

EmQ....tis CS is damn shitty lor..pardon mi my language...we went to causeway point branch and on the shelf it was stated advertised price of $30.95....walked all the way back to the entrance to check the advert so brought a tin to test at cashier...worst..scan price $31.95, staff went to check but to no avail...brought her to the advert again and she went ard confirm price wif duno how many ppl b4 reverting on the price and claim that it's not for tose banded wif book....fedup man and Z is oso fussing for having to wait for so long including a grouchy daddy!

Piyo - Alemak! You mean their system is worse off than NTUC's? At least with NTUC, I notice that their system is now very up-to-date. It's the reverse instead - sometimes offer price is not indicated as (according to the staff) tags came off when customers browse the shelves; but lower price is still given at check-out as it is in the system. Then if tag was left on (after offer date) by mistake, some branches do continue to charge the offer rate for us before they rip off the tag.

Seems like CS's standard is dropping. I wonder if they are owned by the same company or a franchise now. Cos some outlets are more up to standard to others.

Back