(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

sperzz: the staff over there told me that on the 1st day of sale..people already come at 9am to queue...that is why all the cars so fast sold lor.
he was trying to find another car for me...but too bad, either this part dont have or that part dont have...

mercs: yup! u nid to queue at 9am liao....n before that u'll hv to walk rounds n rounds to see wad toys u aiming for...when times up u'll juz go in n grab if not it's gone

Janjan i went for d 3rd time to IMM today! But din go to d shop le, bought 2 pairs only.

Ni crayola has paint? Sent my hb down to try our luck on d easel, he reach ard 11.20 oreadi sold out!

Anybody went to Baby Care Fair at expo?

piyo... haha, u ah, siao on abt IMM ah. since toysurus sale so crowded maybe i should adjourn to IMM tmr instead. lol

sperzz: u want anything from colettee? i MAY be gg tmr

<font color="119911">sperzz</font>,
hmm..if u take kid to movie, wondering can kid sit thru the movie?

<font color="119911">xpink_xuanx</font>,
wow, u gd wor...how the kids manage to sit there while u are catching up with frenz??

Janjan mi not siao IMM la but its one of the nearest mall which is big &amp; has got almost everthing. We love to go thr grocery shopping + dinner

dazed : Thanks! I went metro sales ytd and bought a shoes for my boy at $9.90! Hehe...

i went babyfair ytd at expo, such a disappointing la. not even half of the event are occupied there's some booth are empty. Not much things also. I only bought 2 DVDs for my kids. $10 each.
There's hi-5 dvds going at 1 for $5 and 3 for $12.
There's pigeon, avent, puku puku booth. The huggies booth are very small which are different from last month one cos different distributor i think.

afcai : I have to keep chasing the kids, but my elder one are able to entertain herself only bravier need to keep watching. haha. So can say, very hard to catch up lol.

sperrzz: i know u will report here. haha.. mine was only the imaginarium. regret leh, had i known shyan so sleepy and doze off the sleep in the pram, i would have lugged the box home. now my heart keep thinking abt it. hai... maybe tmr we pop by your place to take.

<font color="119911">xpink_xuanx</font>,
hmm..ask yr elder one to look after the didi loh. anyway, pei fu u for bringing 2 kids out for gathering alone wor....

hello everyone, I'm back from 2D1N Desaru trip, had a good time. I can tell from the posts that u gals having a good time at the toysrus sale too ya... took me some time to catch up... I'm so tempted but my storeroom is really really really no space to walk liao...

kamy: zhi char so nice, the chilli crab is so yummy, surprised that so many celebrities been there before...

dazed: thanks for the warning, i took lots of precaution, think leon is bite-free.

ladies, do u know johnson and johnson got this anti-mosquito oil, can use on bbbies above 6 months ? really helped me on this trip. re-apply every 3-4 hours.

<font color="119911">ann01jan</font>
oh..so nice....I saw my area cc organise a Durian farm trip to Desaru. so tempted to go but.....got kids, how to go....sian..hmmm...over there got lot of mosquito?

hmm..what's in yr storerm? mine also very very packed with kids stuff esp FM, diapers and those unused stuff.

my storerm is full of toys box and alot unused stuff things. Living rm is with all my kids toy..

stacy, come my hse on Sunday lah. Collect ur toy n dress.

sperzz : is the motorcar worth buying? My kids got not much toys, less than 10toys and the 2 kids are fighting over it.
So i thinking if worth to buy the motorcar anot cos so expensive leh. >.<

xpink, I gotten the cheaper car, at $69.80. most of the cars r selling at $99 bec is bigger. U can get the motorbike at $50 too.

sperzz: thanks for helping me lug the box back. hai.. after opening, one panel is cracked! my ah lao has been complaining ever since. seldom see him more naggy than me. say i wasted $34 on the broken toy, should have spent the money on food instead. me just bit my tongue and tried not to answer him back. cos if i do, i;m going to pick a fight with him. haha... super irritated with him. mouth nag, then keep pushing shyan to me, complaining he very tired. aiyoh...

luckily shyan also tired, ko before 8pm, so he can go and koon for all i care. i'm all set for marking, but i realise i didn't bring any red pen home.. dur.... so dumb

end of ranting.

btw sperzz: i have spoken to hb, if situation does not clear in 30 days' time, we will postpone BKK to Dec. then rent a car to go m'sia. wanna drive in tgr with us?

Hi mummies, long time didn't come in here. not sure if anyone still remembers me...

BTW, wanted to ask if anyone has introduced cheese to your kids already? If yes, can share what brand? thanks.

sam: i just bought laughing cow.. gg to start to introducing to her this week, but end up eating the cheese myself :D

sperzz: ya lor. i also v bored... shyan downstairs sleeping now. gotta bathe dog and mark papers... plus period is here, so back aching..

Janjan wat did u buy which is damaged? I went yest &amp; whole plc is chaotic , super messy! Some of d boxes have missing items which are impt parts &amp; luckily i checked since at d testing counter!

samantha: kyler love cheese..i been giving laughing cow too..the cubes kind.

janjan: today is holiday rite for you all??

piyo: heard from the staff that yday they didnt load new stuff already...u still manage to buy toys ah?

morn, sperzz, me so happy with my toys r us purchase too. thomas train set $5, thot is was spoilt but just buy anyway, came back and hb put in batt and it's working! org pric $89. haha... tester dunno how to test. then still give me an extra playmat cos the other box missing the train liao...

ah sam, i'm giving JH those normal cheese slices as well as cubes.

afcai: my storeroom is like one big storage for all the unused things in the house eg diapers, mobile bbq pit, empty toy boxes, luggage bags, stuff toys, vacuum cleaner, pails, broom, mats, and a lot more...

piyo, yah lor, i almost took a drum set for my friend, box still look pretty ok but was missing the pedal. luckily i asked the tester to open and check.

Sam: me give laughing cow cheese occasionally, spread on bread... he loves it...

ni: oh then u have an extra big bedroom lor ! my storeroom is bomb shelter, cannot tear down one...

dazed: I also no see durian in Desaru, the fruit farm owner say june/july then have.... mission not achieved.

afcai: actually my whole trip, I no encounter mosquito, cos both days were very very hot. mainly is to guard against the sand flies, and whatever flies lor...

ON having sale - 30% off. But i bought a lot of stuff already, my inlaws will scream, so many boxes of clothes arriving almost every week. ON stuff pretty good for daily wear though.

ya, tdy holiday for me... i just finished cutting dog fur and bathing dog. now's my turn to bathe! my mum called to chase me go down eat lunch liao... tata!

This is also very good. Less salty. I personally tried both though this one has more cheesy smell but it's nice. My girls like it.

3929077.jpg

ann: glad you enjoyed the food and the trip.

mgteo: can this kids sticks be found in NTUC or cold storage?

cherryale: you ordered yourself or join the spree? I looked up the sprees before and they always close so fast. always not in time to order. usually they do gap and ON together. i want to order gap jeans for my boy...

any1 interested in sharing 8pcs Crayola maker or crayon with me? Buy 2 get 1 free. We share the cost equally. Offer end today

Back