(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

dazed: i think u shd go on sat...cos i see not much stuff left..and the pallets upstairs also not much...some racks empty already.

dink: ya la..the $20.80 one and the upstairs promo one is diff leh..think the $20.80 one more stuff...
u said 8 yrs ago lor...policemen last time wear shorts one leh...now wear pants...u know u know...kekekekeke

ni: i saw it again...but i was like 5mins late...the woman infront of me bought it...sickening..
i bought the little tikes coupe then when my gf saw the car that was about to release it then she wanted that lor..or else i think i will get that also.

sperzz: i went at 11.50am, still got 2 easel but i too slow..

How I wish I can go there at 11. too bad, need to work...if the sale was last wk, I sure abt to grab it....

but then I think I no need to buy, Damien got 1 big white board bought from Ikea n Delia had been using it to draw

ni: ya lor..cos i didnt see the electric car...or else i think i will get that...hb wanted to pay the electric one but too bad my gf wants it so let her have it lor.
tot kyan got a bmw or something?? tot u said no space for parking??

i havent give kyler drawing yet..cos i think he prefer to eat the crayon instead of drawing

ni, i am so tempted by the crayola easel but house is so cramped already
sad.gif

Ni: both. My boy prefers markers to crayons.

Mercs: 8 yrs ago, our policeman already wearing long pants lah. I missed the easel again, despite being there early. Guess no fate.

mercs: bmw is manual one. haha, have to use legs, kind of white elephant, kyan rather plays with the red step 2 buggy...

cherry: the easel isnt very big, can buy! i am sure ur son will love it too, can share share with meimei!

dink: buy the 25% disct one lar. no need squeeze with the crowd, can buy more freely. hate squeezing!

ni: today no queue at all...very fast..

the little tikes also manual one..must use legs.
oh just fyi, the electric car, it's not advisable to push it when not working, cos will damage it..

mercs: haha..same here...Katie will sure put it in her mouth be it marker or crayon...
happy.gif
Can you imagine Claira's rubberband and hairpin, she also put inside her mouth...if she got nothing in her mouth, she will suck/bite her fingers..jia lat leh..don't know when she will stop doing that...haha..
happy.gif

mgteo: my dad lagi funny...he said ask me to put medicated oil on his fingers..LOL
only lately he like to bite stuff la..dunno why..
my SIL son lagi jialat..he like to pick things on the floor and put inside his mouth

i think i am getting old. Last night I was at the robinson sale, halfway through, i was asking myself, why did i put myself in this situation? Anyway, cos Ashley fell off the cot, she got so many presents from her papa and I. She has crocs, a box of duplo set and both the kids got their individual set of WMF cutlery
happy.gif
and, since I bought toys for the sister, i had to buy for the brother if not there will be big fight!

annie, I am sure they like it, just that I have no space at home, even small space also dun have cos I dun want to have any kiddo stuff lying around the living room. The last piece of baby stuff is the cot which I will remove this sat and replace with toddler bed. hehe, so i better not have #3, if not, everything got to buy new.

<font color="119911">xpink_xuanx</font>,
wow, go over to west side to with kid and gathering some more...pei fu wor....after having kids, very hard for me to go town liao unless take leave to go town.

hmm...u leave hubby to look after the kids?

<font color="119911">mgteo</font>,
my gar 3yr++ big (no choice, last time, only bring her bck on fri night and wkend so did not hawk eyes on her, now developing this bad habit) liao still suck her 2 fingers. we even paint her nail with nail polish and tell her it's poision but she still suck....hai....sigh...dunno how to wean her off the habit. that's why now, my boy, we beat his hand when he put it in the mouth.

piyo: thanks for the info. my hb makes it very clear that we will be staying away from IMM for the next 2-3 weeks
sad.gif
he's afraid i may end up spending $$ there. haha. i think the shoes are realy old stocks. cos shyan started wearing one for less than 1 week, and the leather is starting to peel. so i guess, we cannot buy and hope to keep till they are older. must buy now wear now. after all, its only $5, what to expect?

wah, what easel? i want to buy.. go where and find? is it the one Kyan-the-artist is using?

btw, can u all help to vote for my cousin's school for this cheer competition?? http://www.hpb.gov.sg/eyecareweek2010/#/gallery/

thanks alot!

cherry: wow, papa really dotes on ashley huh, nv mind kor kor got mummy! got #3 buy all over again loh!

janjan: yah the one that kyan is using, the one that i posted on FB. tml last day of sale hor

alot saying that show nice wor....tempting mi wana go see oso....but duno my tummy can tahan sitting there so long dun move anot

ni, Damien had been requesting to watch this show but my HB wan to watch IP man. But of course Damien win, so tonite we will watch ironman. Juz hope can get the tixs if not he will b very disapoointed

sperzz, so nice. Its good to have something arranged at night so that you can look forward to it. Book the tickets online lah, I always do that.

ni, papa openly admits that he loves the daughter very very much. Maybe next time u have gal, A will be like that too
happy.gif
As u know my hb is not the superdad material but when it comes to the daughter, everything is possible. He bought the crocs 1 size smaller and the next day immediately went to change. I have not seen him so on when it comes to children's matters. luckily my baobei son has mummy to love him
happy.gif

Today is friday, I am sooooo happy. Tonight I am bringing all my belts to the shops to alter the length or punch another hole..hehe cos all too loose for me now
happy.gif
Sooooooooo happy!!!

sperzz: yes, faster book leh! my coll tell me Plaza Sing tix left first row only!

cherry: envy leh! so slim! i also need to alter belts! make longer! haha..

suika: how many weeks already? are u excited to welcome miss chiew??

cherry, I think all daddy will love gal more than boys bah. I think is natural. Boy like gal....My Hb also always thinks Delia is a cuite pie even thot she is not. TO me she is a little devil...D

mercs: ya...if they no nid blood test i no mind donating but since nid to draw blood for testing then neh.... took mi weeks for woody to draw blood for the test lor...so paisey

mercs : thanks will check out ceresi.

afcai : No la. i bring the kids along with me. I never leave my kids with others care one. Hubby work from morning to midnight so he not able to help me with the kids. keke...

so envy u all! I wish i can go united sq but the travel go there v far and i have to bring up and down the stroller cos not near MRT station. alamak...

mercs: still trying to tempt me, i spent alot on toys this week liao. so not gonna be tempted. heh heh.

sperzz: i buy liao yday, bought chalk, markers, paint and crayon

shopping mood is really in the air. I feel that I cant stop shopping. Tonight I am going to Taka......wah, I think my bank acct will be badly affected.

ni: the blue bike very nice! the white one is step below de...more like police bike...quite cute too
snaking ended today...back to office le...sianz

mercs, ann bought last year one nicer! bigger and oni $50. that one today was $60 right? saw white one then later then later they brought out the other bike. white one like very small.

sperzz: i didnt...i am actually aiming for car leh...my mum lagi funny, she asked me to ask hb to go there at 9am tomorrow.

dazed: $50 not $60 leh...the white one is ok for kyler if i buy, he not very big size ma..
but white one more police look...

Back