2008 playmate in punggol

assamjam

I am inviting play cum studymates of the same year for my daughter born in year 2008. To start the ball rolling,i like to start the activity on wednesday at 330pm. pls sms me at 97710200 one day in advance to inform if you are coming.

As my place is cluttered with adult items,hence my space can only be used as "learn-to-play" corner instead of "play-to-learn" cos i have more study materials for toddler than play items lor..

Other parents are welcome to offer invitation for us to go to their house on rotating weekly basis.

Please bring along your kid waterbottle and snacks if the timing hits their mealtime,so they will not get hungry lor..

A common request is please do not send in kids if he/she is sick or with any flu or viral infection like chickenpox or hfmd as we don't know the practice,check and precaution method at home gathering lor..Similarly,i will notify you too if my child falls sick too;-)

See ya!

Hi,kindergarten age group kids are welcome to join in learn-thru-play session with my nursery-age child at home too. this the time we need to expose little kids though learning,sharing and tram work or team play:)

Back