(2008/08) Aug 2008

Celyn/snow
We have all alomg explained to kaer she is not allowed to throw things out of the window...since when she is able to comprehend us...we talked abt police man coming etc... It has never been an issue..I dun have window grills..but I think it's not abt the grills cuz she threw all big n small soft toys...she threw away the jup jup I bought! $40 ..damn ex one...

I suspect it's what snow mentioned, having a sibling all of a sudden, but the thing is , I hardly carry mei mei cuz got confinement lady... I still read to her daily n play with her, though not the whole day...I think kaer actually quite poor thing...usually during the holidays,I will bring her out, but now cuz I'm doing confinement n she is too on holiday, she cannot go out to play n is feeling bored...she is also like me lor, doing confinement unless hb is on leave n brings her out...

So, I think that could be the reason y she behaves like that...
But quite heart pain the toys cuz a lot is collected over the years when I bring her for shows or musicals...now mei mei dun even have one soft toy to play Liao..plus,I'm worried I will get fined if someone caught it on camera...her throwing stuff outside....sigh..

yln
think dun worry about the getting fine thungy 1st lah....as long as its not thrown on purpose, and furthermore its by a little kid.
concentrate on getting the root cause "fixed" 1st...maybe really like what u said, its a way she trying to capture ur attention by showing she is bored.
whenever she walk near to the windows that she always threw her toys, its time u all should follow her and try to divert her attention?

yln,
maybe you tell her that you will bring her out once your confinement is over. give her a rough indication for her to look forward? or get your hubby to bring her out to nearby or even just playground?

celyn, ya but now for Jarrel I better dun stock up too much coz no #3 to clear. Didi using L size diaper liao!!! soon he can start on the XL one.

Snow, no way for #3 my hands r full

rata
ha ha.....scared liao rite?
my sis always tell me, no more hand use leg lor. =P
no wonder most of my sis gave birth to 2 kids only. =X

rata,
i see. your baby are big bones bah and chubby. yu xi still using size m, yu ze is size xl for pampers.

i'm stopping to stock up fm for yu xi cos she is drinking too slow. yu ze, i change to durgo now which is so much cheaper, $30+ for 1.8kg. he can drink till his heart content, i also won't stop him. hahahaah.....

Snow, ya bz enough liao. hahaha too many changes happening at the same time.Having 2 kid, hubby changing to a more demending job (freq work late / travel), parents who used to stay walking dist from me now shifted to my brother place (though still jurong but no direct bus so the bus trip + waiting time will take me up at 45mins to get hm)

Celyn, ya lor on the big side more chubby than Jac.

snow

I think all the shows all around that time including other characters and shows leh.
Oh... BBM missed 1 as I went to collect tickets then I promised her but we missed the queue for photo taking and she didn't get to shake hands as her hands were up but too short to be seen and was upset so we went another day. but seeing that she enjoyed so much, I dun mind go for the period for her to dance and shake.

She asking me for Jup jup, I told her house got a small one. She said want a big one, so I told her she gd girl then i buy. :p maybe today or tmr then buy for her.

Ya.... if all my kids r like these rats.. I will faintz. buai tahan!!

Nt a prob! I go n ask n tell u abt diaper.

YLN,
i think is sibling rivalry but she cant throw siblings down the window, so she threw soft toys. Soft toys wont hurt ppl but will get kenna fine. the most u give excuses of dropping accidentally?

aiyo... she throw jupjup ar? ppl see will pick up wor!

Try to be patient, she is showing her anger and maybe she wants ur attention as young one came. this is her way to get your attention thru scolding,etc.
happy.gif

snow

I think all the shows all around that time including other characters and shows leh.
Oh... BBM missed 1 as I went to collect tickets then I promised her but we missed the queue for photo taking and she didn't get to shake hands as her hands were up but too short to be seen and was upset so we went another day. but seeing that she enjoyed so much, I dun mind go for the period for her to dance and shake.

She asking me for Jup jup, I told her house got a small one. She said want a big one, so I told her she gd girl then i buy. :p maybe today or tmr then buy for her.

Ya.... if all my kids r like these rats.. I will faintz. buai tahan!!

Nt a prob! I go n ask n tell u abt diaper.

YLN,
i think is sibling rivalry but she cant throw siblings down the window, so she threw soft toys. Soft toys wont hurt ppl but will get kenna fine. the most u give excuses of dropping accidentally?

aiyo... she throw jupjup ar? ppl see will pick up wor!

Try to be patient, she is showing her anger and maybe she wants ur attention as young one came. this is her way to get your attention thru scolding,etc.
happy.gif

sylvia
zynn also very sad when she reached there but can't see hi-5 jie jie. =P
ya, at least bbm still get to see...go earlier to q-up lah...ha ha...

rata & celyn
jup jup is a 5-legged "octupus" in hi-5 that like to disturb people. -_-"

Snow,

queue liao. now the jiejie very close to her and she always want the jiejie to carry. Tonight... jiejie asked her to kiss her after show and then later when the jiejie change her clothes and going for dinner, she was carrying bbm and shaking and gave her a kiss!

if zynn wants, I video n can pass her a copy to watch.

Kekekeke!!

jupjup disturb ppl? hmm....... in a way hor. kekekeke!!

Morning mummies.
It's Fri!

Sylvia
Ha ha..poor mummy, how many shows u have been queuing?
Wow..zynn will loves it lor, but is it very troublesome for u or will they allow? :p

Hisstory
Envy leh, can go shop shop sales.
happy.gif

rata
oh..ok, thx. =)
that day we reached there ard 2pm, and cannot tahan to wait till 7pm lor.
by 5pm, i can already see q for the 7pm show u noe....speechless.

snow,

heheh.. Coz we thought #2 like dun have 'new' clothes, so good to get him some ;) Shun bian buy some clothes as pressies for the niece & nephew too

There's Sesame Street show at Plaza Singapura too. I just came back from the 1pm show, not too crowded & there's quality in the performance. But a bit short, at most 20min. But the good thing is there isn't a queue

snow, nt a prob. i hv a few session as a whole, some just happ can queue for the 1st 60.
... i queue n she went round making new frds...

can pass u the next time we meet.
happy.gif

Hisstory, it's back! that's good.
happy.gif
haven chk tualobang these days. must hv missed it.

Morning mummies. ;)

Rata
Thx for the videos.

Hisstory
Ha ha..when it comes to buying clothing for kids, mummy will always think its not enough de.
So how is ur preparation for #2 so far?

Happen to be in plaza sing last weekend and saw to 7pm show, agree with u that its not that crowded.

Sylvia
Oh...nice, looks like both mummy and bbm enjoyed the 'outing' ya? Hee hee..

Celyn

welcome back!

Snow,
actually glad that it has ended! :p
coz i dun hv to rush and watch time and keep my eyes on the running ard lady. Then when show, will be taking video on stage and iphone on the dancing queen, so very busy esp sometimes she will go to the front and then some older kids would push her and she will complain and cry if they over did it.

Plus if see kids want chocolate or popcorn, she also want. She even queue up for it and told the staff that she wanted pop corn without getting money from me. Hahahaha!!

overall it was fun for her.

sylvia,
thanks.

snow74,
yes, quite fun except for the last day to genting which i find it very diappointing. maybe cos they are too young and too short for the theme park.

yu ze got 2 pairs of socks, a car (looks like papa's car), douglas (thomas train), a set of cars 2 and a thomas book.
yu xi got a thomas book and a puppy book.
i have a top, a dress , 4 shorts and a pair of shoes
hubby only 2 pairs of socks
a cars 2 book for a friend's son

food wise, 2 pack of coffee, 2 pack of coconut sweet, 2 pack of kitkat bites, 2 pack of jelly

celyn,

hahhah.. thanksthanks, now I need to think of what to do with her clothes. Or maybe have a no.3 and hope it's a going to be a girl

No year-end sale in KL? I would have gone crazy buying shoes from VNC.. *ooops* but the food looks good man

snow,

not much prep... Just bought a couple of new clothe items for him, otherwise like very cham, all hand me downs.
Quite slack in terms of preparation.. Ideally BF, so no need for bottles. In any case, shall use the glass ones to store
happy.gif

Have about another 6+ weeks, so we're taking our own sweet time

hisstory,
go for #3 if you can loh. i closed factory liao though hubby wants #3. i told him no cos my parents are taxing us too much financially. if not, i would have #3 too.

i bought my pair of shoe from vinnc and super cheap, less than SG$15. cos this cheapo mummy asked for 50% discount for a last pair which is a bit dirty at the bottom rim and got it. hahaha.....

snow

the rest is if we are there in time then watch pah.

Hi-5 was her fav since age 1 and I din teach Eng, she learn all from Hi-5, so let her enjoy the actual performance.

Anyway, usually I go when I am nearby to settle some stuff, so still nt so bad. hahaha!

We going for SSO Prom & ImaginaOcean this week. I think she will go gaga over the bubbles, just dun ask me create big bubbles in the bathroom! :p

hi mummies
taking a moment to breathe..
CL went back today..its just me and maid with 2 kids...!..gosh..dunno if i can manage..hope so..bb is not sleeping well at nite too..so she wakes up in the middle of nite..and n stays awake for several hours!!..gosh..sigh..i guess its part of the 'package' hahah...
anyway..reading all the posts of where u mummies bringing ur little ones....so envious...poor kaer stuck at home...
sad.gif

hubby reports say they are home. teacher say must pack biscuit next time cos she go round 'stealing' other's biscuit. hahaha....

hello mummies. =)

celyn
wow...u sounded like went there for shopping instead ya?
think if our rats wanna take those rides, gotta wait another 2 yrs lor...ha ha...

to have #3, its not only $$ leh...its also energy + time.
at least now we can go oversea liao, cannot imagine with a small bb again rite?

hisstory
dun worry lah, most 2nd time mummy did that also...zynn wearing almost all hand-me-down from her jie jie also, only cny clothings and bday dress. =X
take it slowly lah.

sylvia
bbm so lucky, both my gals can only lock at home this holiday cos i got no more leave....haiz..

yln
kaer is not alone, both my gals can't go anywhere also.
think positively, this is a gd time for the little pair of sis to bond ya? =)

Celyn

Hahaha! nt bad, yu xi buai paiseh! :p
how come go home at 11am++ half day ar?

Snow, ur girls went taiwan trip mah. Mine this year stay local. Guess it's just part and puzzle of working mum loh. I also wanna go back n work when kid(s) r older. For nw, just be SAHM.

YLN,
dun worry! next yr u can bring both out for such activities!
happy.gif

Morning mummies.
happy.gif

It's Fri!

Sylvia
That Taiwan trip is after so many yr then can go de lor, but its so tiring till I also forget that its a holiday.
Ya..working mum problem, feel so guilty whenever both gals told me they miss me when I reach home..haiz..
If can go back to work is good lah, but that depend on how many kids u want leh..ha ha..
If u wanted many, wanna wait for the youngest to be big enough is a very long wait ya? -_-"

morning mummies

sylvia,
hahaha.... i paiseh loh.

you can also go back to work but have to send bbm to cc like many of us loh. ultimately its still your choice, how you want to manage.

snow74,
can lah. now that we have bring yu xi overseas at 8 months old. i guess nothing will stop us. :p

snow
ya hor... see how pah. priority is kids for me.
happy.gif
Esp no other close ones to place them in their care, so must do my part esp these 1st 7 yrs.

Celyn
Priority is kids ,then career. Kids only have 1 time childhood. career anytime can rebuild again.
Plus in CC 1 teacher to so many kids, no time even to build characters & EQ. Every kid is sepcial to their own. I dunna the kids to be high academic results with low self-esteem & low EQ that will continue for their whole life. 1st 7 yrs of their life... I am willing to give up whatever to ensure the rest of the 70+++ yrs. they can handle self healing without actual breaking down like many.
happy.gif

Chiam? Just my life opinion.

celyn
ha ha...ya, maybe i old liao so get tired more easier bah.
after the taiwan trip, actually i lose quite some weight...cos most of the time, zynn wanna be carried. -_-"

sylvia
understand, if only my hb think so also. =P
some time when we met situation that they cannot be controlled, will feel guilty that we are not the one that guide them all this while lor.

snow74 & sylvia,
i'm not so 'wei da' i will try to do all i can for the kids but also need my own life. i don't need them to have academic results. as long as they can manage their own life in future and be responsible for it can liao.

good morning!

snow
i din bother wat hb thinks wor. I'll explain the reasons behind wat I'm doing. he agrees, he follows, if nt, then dun bother. :p

Hmm... I let bbm handle her own situation unless i see abusive or situation where i can see nasty results, i will step in, if nt. till she ask for help. This is for this age, so wont know what will happ later. just 即来之,则安之。

bbm fell down on Wed & Thur.... Wed... tripped over the blind guide in mrt station and cut her lip. I tot she cut her finger till I saw the other arm with splatter blood droplets.was shocked when saw blood splatter out .Then I saw her mouth full of blood. Lucikly though deep cut , it's only small area.

Busy handling her then & met an auntie who offer tissue and another one offered to carry my bag for me. but when she fell in front of me, i only heard some aunties with the aiyo! loudly but din help.

She's ok now. the wound also heal. she also enjoy having ice-cream to reduce her pain. 

Thur... we went sso prom, she fell as she tripped over the balloons as she crossed over after taking photo. Other kids took photo in front of the balloon house, she went in to take photo behind the door frame.  Luckily it's only blueblack on her knee on top of what she had on Wed..........

sylvia,
glad she is ok now. i super like your 即来之,则安之.

not sure if i share this before. it was quite some time back that hubby was telling fil on how tough education is now for the kids. on how much parents are spending on extra classes for their kids just to make sure they make it to the 直通车 sec school and how stressful its going to be for our kids when there are no exam for lower pri. since no exam to assess their performance, more parents will be more kiasu in preparing them and sending them for more classes.

how can lower income family catch up with all these classes that other kids are attending. these kids are going to school to learn while others are going to school for revision.

all i say is why worry now, just have to worry about it when it comes. for now, most important is to make sure we educate yu ze well so our copy cat yu xi will pick up but that doesn't mean we don't have to educate yu xi.

Back