(2008/08) Aug 2008

celyn
ya, last time nynn's thread "dies off" very fast also.

hisstory
ya lor, very open till boss always peeping... -_-"

u take care, dun be too rush.

afternoon mummies

went for yu ze's cc sports fiesta this morning. we are there as guests cos its only meant for k1 students. didn't stay long cos got a grouchy yu ze who wants to watch thomas and a sleep yu xi.

Celyn,

she was keen in what was happening and clapped when light is darken for next scenes, laugh when it was funny, so she is awared of what was happening.

Hisstory,
I enjoyed esp BBM was enjoying it too.
I watched wicked when I was in overseas, but dun think I will go as not suitable for bbm.

happy.gif

Anyway... BBM was the one who wanted to go Lion King as she pointed to the advertisement n told me that " mummy bring BBM go and watch".
happy.gif

morning mummies

yesterday, brought yu ze for a workshop. again, he failed to stay in there on his own. within less than 5/10 minutes, the teacher had to carry him out to look for mummy. sigh....

end up, i stay in class with him throughout. in the beginning, he keep telling me 'i want to go home' but i'm already sitting inside with him. how huh like that? how to send him for classes like that? or is it cos he is not expose to class so he behave this way?

even on sat, when we went to his cc sport fiesta for the k1. the moment we step into the sports hall with the crowd and music, he stop and pull me back. refuse to walk further and want to get out of the hall. i have to carry him into the hall and sit down. i have a ah beng at home but when we are out on such occasion, i got a little timid.

morning mummies

i'm mentally very tired with my mum. many tell me, once i'm a mum i will understand her more and love her more. somehow i don't feel it.

Celyn,

u ok? think dun hv to think if u can understand ur mum as both are different person.

even u n me... we might nt understand one another too.

happy.gif

celyn,

*hugs* I dunno your r/s with your mum, but we're all individuals and sometimes even those related by blood wld make us the most affected. Just try your best and not go against your conscience or beliefs k?

celyn
understand ur problem w yu ze, cos last itme nynn refuses class till my sis suggest i bring her go temple "ask ask". -_-"
what i was thinking is we started her too late, cos i can see zynn has no problem as we explore her to class environment since when she still dunno how to resis. =P

hope u are ok...althought i dunno what happen also.
but we are the "sandwich" age group which need to handle our kids and take care of our parents lor, some time just cannot take everything too hard.

snow74,
i don't know leh. to think yu ze start cc at 18 months and taking school bus on his own. in a way, i would expect him to be more open loh.

sylvia, hisstory, snow74,
thanks.

Hi mummies.

So long never come in. Busy at work. Hope everyone's well.

Celyn,
You alrite? I can lend u my ears n shoulders... Call me if you need ya.

sylvia,
yu ze went to take bus and train with hubby. they end up in jurong point and he got papa to buy him 'james' (thomas character). hahahaha....

go back at around 12+, now should be sleeping liao.

Celyn

Hahahahaha!!

end up in Jurong pt?? Wah............... a day trip liao.

Kekekeke!!

tot wanna go zoo, but by the time we rch..... zoo closing. good weather though. someone still in her bathtub doing spa.

hahahahahahahaha!

Celyn

I thinking shld I buy the annual pass for zoo n nite safari as bird park too far. I like bird park.
esp can pat penguin when raining days. :p

& stay in the room to see penguin swim.

Oh........ BBM took a pamphlet frm JTB ( with penguin marching) ... she told me " mummy bring bbm to see"... setting my target leh.

Celyn,

the last time when I hold 3 parks... I went 30++ times. Hahahaha!

But now... dun hv... also dun so often.

:p

but if I preg... then no need to go??? Hahahaha!

good day!

Kekeke!!

Celyn,
I was thinking rather than keep thinking where to go, hold a pass n just go.
If nt, now always hv to think where to go.... very tired. :p

good afternoon mummies

sylvia,
that is also true cos you got more time to bring bbm compared to us. in a way we only have sun and always got this and that. its harder for us to maximise it. also now that i got company zoo card, so no reason to get it.

Celyn,

Ya.... n they increase price again every year. I can bring her anytime... which is true. Usually I go in the weekdays too. less ppl.

last time was go zoo, then go night safari.
Just take the tram to see the night animals.

show... was interesting but then.. BBM loves to walk everywhere... so the staff also worried as the animals are still in their instinct... so dangerous.

:p

I think I over use the pass. Kekekeke!!

Coz in all.. I might even go more than 50+ in total for all 3 parks. Kekekeke!

HI mummies

good morning
happy.gif

very quiet here hor..

me barely surviving...cannot wait to pop...due to the constant movement of bb..i might need to do csect..so..may not wait till my actual EDD..sigh..better pray hard bb behaves and engages herself soon..sigh...

morning rata. =)
i'm here, just some time not so convenient to type nia...hee hee...my lead sit directly infront of me lor. =P

hisstory
yup, gd weather these few days.
hope i'm in bed still also.

yln
jia you! and do take care.

gd morning..

Snow, yah man, today is another excellent day to nua in bed... But cannot
sad.gif

YLN,
How long more to the big day? The gynae suggested C-sect?

rata
last known is they wanted art party, but no one has time to go around make query with those art school. =P
but if art party hor, most likely the mummies will be very busy doing art work with our little 1 ya? =)

hi mummies

sigh..csect cuz..bb has been in all sorts of diff position throughout all my check up...never head down..so there is a risk of getting tangled with the umbilical cord..plus, i have low plcenta...so my next visit will need to do the placenta checkup again..n see the position of bb..if still no good..have to do csect..n my edd only 27 nov..but if there is a risk of entanglement of umbilical ..then have to deliver early..
sad.gif

Halo Mommies!

Celyn,
Hope you are feeling better now! Chin up!

YLN,
27 Nov is my birthday! heehee Ya, for the good of both mommy & bb, see what the gynae suggests. Hope you get good news in the next checkup. I also had low placenta when w Mae, but it gradually move up...she oso had a case of cord ard her neck!

Morning mummies!

YLN,
Saw your maternity shots on FB. Nice! You are looking pretty, mummy.

Sylvia,
I think u shld get the pass. Especially now tt bbM is 3YO and need to pay for entrance.

Hisstory,
How I wish I can sleep in too. Full day external meetings this entire week... So sianz.

Re: X'mas Party
Who is interested? What activities do you mummies want? I can check during my free time. But need to know the direction pls...

mummynana
for x'mas party hor, i only have 1 simple request...no weekend morning pls, thx.
a few of us gonna miss it if its weekend morning again lor. =(

depend if u mum wanna sit down and relax, or prefer a bonding time with ur kiddos? =)

Snow, Celyn,
Wah...one cannot morning, another dun wan afternoon. Like tat we do it at nite la...Hahhahaa =P Juz joking

Wat kinda of activities?

M2B
i also hope the placenta will move up..
sad.gif
..cuz i really dun wish for csect..but if bo pian..then have to lor..

nana
thanks..i only upload those nice ones lor..hahah..some i look pui pui and ugly ugly..never show lah..hahaha

yln, dun worry too much. eventually it will work out nicely no matter which method ya
happy.gif

xmas party: ok wif morning or noon coz if got things to play she can skip nap n onli ko in the evening. juz dat sun morning got class.

Nana, think u hv a list of blackout timing??

Hahahaha!
I ok, just follow wat u plan.

will get the pass next yr as monsoon n typhoon wet weather will continue. So this is a cold yr end.

plus if I p.... then I wont be able to move ard as am a sleeping beauty then.

YLN,
bb keep moving around, nt a prob lah. But the entanglement as I was also worried n bbm also borned on EDD with cord around neck too. Hope ur placenta goes up.
happy.gif

Back