(2008/08) Aug 2008

YLN,
Dun be sad ok? As bb grows up, she wun sleep so much liao and you'll get to spend more time with her...it is natural to think of bb at work, it'll get better...trust me.
happy.gif

Mommies who are joining us for JL shopping, pls meet at JL entrance and then call each other when u reach. Then we can try to identify each other. Hhaa, maybe can bring along a rose? kekekeke.

Those who are coming later, jus call then if we are having lunch, we'd inform u of where we are.

So far, it's faeriekim, shay, snow, earnestmum(maybe).

Good morning ladies,
long time me haven't post here. still remember me? ;)
I'm very lost liao lah. I used to read the thread daily but since few weeks back, haven't had time.
I've been busy with preparing to shift to our new place in Sengkang. We'll be moving in next Saturday
happy.gif
also for the past 2 weeks, i've been taking care of bb alone (My mom went back KL). It was soooo tiring to do everything by myself. My hubby wasn't much help coz he only comes home from work at 9-10pm.
I really salute those mommies that have been taking care of bb alone from Day 1. I only did it for 2weeks, I am sooo exhausted liao. The 1st few days i was nearly despressed coz lack of sleep and alone with cranky bb for 24/7....but after few days, kinda got used to being zombified liao...keke..

<font color="0000ff">huichin</font>
i'm here, i'm here! been really busy lately until no time to logon internet :p
btw, was scanning thru the archives, saw ur bb Falisha's pic swimming happily. She's so cute!
Me also wanna bring my bb to swim at HwaXia after we settled down moving in our new place.

Re: Gathering
When is it ar?
i'm really keen to attend also leh but i'm afraid i can't handle bringing out my bb alone leh. She's a real terror when it comes to naptime &amp; mealtime :p

MTB,
Yours 4 yo ... so must have bought alot liaoz. Mine only 2.5 yo .. so still have more to buy ... though buy alot liaoz. kekeke.
He loves stories and it's wonderful tat he requests us to read him stories. I only started him few months ago .. when he was younger, i was too tired to start.

Celyn,

I just checked my email that xiaoyun emailed us on the Brightlings.
I've transferred the $ and replied her via email on the trans details, hv CC u.
Can you help me post on the thread too? Just in case she didn't get my email.
Thanks!

Sorry gals, gtg, me sick plus I think my whole family also passed the virus to bb, gotta bring her to PD.

<font color="0000ff">M2B</font>
re: line on tummy
what scrub u using? actually my line is very light even during pregnancy. but my belly button is very very darken. do u think scrub will work on belly button also ar?
very envy u'll going for ur BKK holiday soon. wish u a good trip in advance ya.
So ur #2 will be taken care by your Mom?

YLN,
if you want to change her then better do the process now, cos it will take at least a mth before the new maid comes. If you process in Nov then will only get in Jan. Next year CNY in Jan so would be hard to train during that period. I'm looking for maid now, hopefully can get by Dec. Stressful.. I talked to my maid again yesterday ask her is it sure she want to go back agent, she say yes. So i said ok. She said she dont want to cook or work in the kitchen esp with hb cos she very stressed. hahaha. ok lo. nvm.

faeriekim, celynlee, nini, valnsw, catherine,
Wondering who lives nearer to SK and be collecting the loot from xiao yun ah?
Cos if can help to collect and nearer for me to collect from you, then it's better for me. I dun drive so abit leh chey to collect from her ... she oso never mention where she stays.

Anyone in SK, Punggol, hougang area and can help me collect, let me know la, thanks!

valnsw,
done.
happy.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/1754475.html?1224120144

m2b,
oh scrub will help. hmmm.... i should try.

yln,
i use my clarin oil for pregnancy after confinement cos still have half a bottle left. didn't use any slimming lotion, will check that out.

missysz &amp; m2b,
yu ze is chubby right but don't know why pd say he is small. cos of what pd say, make hubby very gan cheong. sigh...

snow74,
i guess most baby will have double chin. its only how serious. hhahah.....

shint,
i stay at serangoon north, quite near hougang. i can collect from you if you want. xiaoyun's place is near kaki bukit.

celynlee,
Your boy so cute and has big eyes *wink.
Pictures are deceiving ... hehe, must see the real product.

I just found that my #2 looks like my #1, except that he has more hair ... and my #1 looks exactly like his daddy ... so ... means i have little chance of him looking like me. *Sob, sob.

gotta prepare to look pretty for our JL shopping outing! hehe. *Lots of "work" to do manz.
Actually i lazy to Da Ban one .... told myself i am gonna do something about it ... else become HUANG LIAN PO then it's terrible.

Mulberry,
Halo, long time never “see” you here…itz like that for 1st time mommies, when I had #1, I also had post-natal depression coz lack of sleep and dun really know her pattern but will gradually settle down and everything will be bright again.

Scrub – I didn’t have the line for my 1st pregnancy but got it this time (funny?)…I used the srub from Bodyshop and after sometime, the line very faint liao…you can try…

Yup, gg BKK with hb and #1 and #2 will be with my mom…I booked this tri when I was preggie and though I won’t miss #2 but I was so wrong lor…sob sob

Shint,
We started bringing my #1 to the library when she was very young so now she knows go library cannot make noises/talk loudly…I agree it is good to create a reading habit/hobby coz I think reading is rather important in studies lor.

I tried reading to my #2 occasionally and glad she managed to sit through me flipping a colourful book that day…I tried flashcards with her yday and she was interested too…hope she likes to read like jiejie…

Celyn,
Ya, the scrub works for the line on my tummy, you try and see how…coz I’m very fair so the line looks dark to me but now not so liao.

Yup, Yu Ze looks chubby…maybe you can try giving Yu Ze cereals or brown rice paste (bee ko) when he turns 4mths…I did that for #1 and will give to #2 when she crosses 4 mths too…

holiday inn atrium
1. shint
2. faeriekim
3. nini
4. snow74
5. YLN
6. Swee

simei function rm / buffet / potluck
1. faeriekim

Good morning mummies

My son
I bought my son back from nanny's place yday noon. i think he lost some weight. when i carry him, he kinda of light. BUt he was good last night, after 12midnght feed, sleep all the way to 6am and ask for a feed and he drank 90ml and went back to sleep still 10am, i bought him up to drink 100ml, now he still sleeping. one good thing, he had stopped being a light sleeper.

before nanny
1796531.jpg

after nanny
1796532.jpg

Snow
regarding playmat
I will let u and those mummies know when alien77 updated me.

i am posting this on behalf of a friend whose baby just turned 6 months old.

These 900gm Enfalac A+ are unopened and their expiry date are in 2010.

wanted to sell off $34.50 each tin. if take more than 2 tins she will sell of at $34/-

self collect : Jurong area

pls do not pm, email: [email protected]

<font color="0000ff">M2B</font>
my bb's routine quite settled already except bedtime or rather the lack of bedtime routine. :p
After her last feed, it takes about 1+hr to get her to fall sleep. Dunno why she just can't fall asleep straight after feeding...need to carry/coax her one...sigh..

it's perfectly normal that u'll miss ur #2 when u go for hols. I would think u r weird if u don't miss her...keke..

<font color="0000ff">ruixuan</font>
re: playmat
i'm interested also. Can pls keep me in the loop also? TIA.

btw, ur boy don't look like he has lost weight leh. he looks so adorable in the 2nd pic! Is he sitting up straight? neck so strong liao? how many weeks is he?

mulberry
Nice meeting u here. i am a newbie here. hee
my boy is sitting up on a bed swing cum high chair...

will update u regard the playmat

YLN,
my maid doesn't get the day off.. hee, no wonder she sua ku compared to urs. i tink they din eat enuf DHA, always 'forget'. tis morning, my maid SUPER! i told her 'later 8.30 we will go downstairs, grandpa coming to fetch us.' guess wat she did? she juz went downstairs by herself at 8.20?!?!?!?!? argh!!?!??! goodness me! u know, it's not tat she doesn't understand, it's becos she doesn't listen carefully. but not goin to change lah. wait another round of training n qi kek some more.

mulberry,
understand how bz u can be, to the extent of being zombified. me oso now home wif 2 kids n maid oredi gao mm deem. everyday juz waiting for hb to come back fm work to tok to. otherwise, like yellow-faced woman.

M2B, YLN,
will try all the lotions n scrubs.. hopefully the tummy will improve over time.

re: gathering
seems like majority wanna go holiday inn atrium. since catherine's condo oso in the east, mebbe we should juz settle for a central location, i.e. holiday inn in order to avoid no-show due to distance. hee..

let's continue on shint's earlier list? how abt tat?

Got an info from Alien77 (playmat mat seller)
Alien77 is bringing in a small batch of playmat shipment soon and it will be selling at a discount price.

anyone keen?? will update u as soon as she sms me
playmat by alien77
M2B
Ms Tiffany
HuiChin
missysz
mulberry

YLN
*hugs* May not be coz of change of envt or tt ur hb caused her to stop crying.. Sometimes after babies cry for a period of time, they reach a 'peak' &amp; after tt they wld just cry themselves to sleep

missysz &amp; snow
Dunno if she's better nw, like abt the same. Breathing sounds really nasal &amp; still coughing, albeit a little less..
Thankfully no fever, coz doc says if there is one, must go take x-ray...

Am okie.. thankfully still on ML otherwise sure peng san at work

M2B
may give the voucher a miss.. Ashley's nt well &amp; i think the member sale more wu hua..

Am wondering if Ashley gt the cough fr my mil instead, coz she holds her so close to talk to her &amp; she was down with viral cough last wk..

ruixuan, celyn &amp; shint
ur sons are so adorable!! my ger still can't smile, only does so before she drifts off to dreamland

ruixuan
u putting ur bb with nanny? have u returned to work already? dun u miss him lots?

re playmat
do u know how much it cost and the size?

hisstory
if u see me and my hubby, u may wonder who he look like.. papa?? or mama?? yday my colleague came and say the same thing plus she say look like gal.. *faintz*

YLN
playmat
i just sms alien77.. will let u know when she reply

I had already started my son with 5days and nights in nanny's place. yday bought him back cos my colleagues wanted to visit, then i keep him with me still tonight and will put him back at nanny's place.

i cashing my leave starting from tomolo.

ruixuan
when i 1st saw the pix, i thot the bb was a ger! but then i rem u've a son.. *oops* nvm k? he still has the gorgeous eyes to mesmerise lots of gers
happy.gif

ruixuan, very handsome boy indeed.. don't worry lah.. maybe next time grow up will look like zaizai from F4?? I adore F4 , that's why...=)

hisstory
haha.. nu ren sha shou... as long as he is healthy, i am fine.

jo
i also like ex F4 fan but now i am my son's fan

YLN
this is due to job's constrain...

hisstory
haha.. nu ren sha shou... as long as he is healthy, i am fine.

jo
i also like ex F4 fan but now i am my son's fan

YLN
this is due to job's constrain...

ruixuan
ic ic..i rem u mentioning this earlier hor? hmm..have u ever thot of quitting n be a SAHM?
im thinking abt it leh..but not quite possible..
sad.gif

Enfalac (for aug 08 thread only)
by the way, whoever want enfalac.. can buy from me at $33.50. if u want prepack and a tin of enfalac can buy at $33.75

i bought 13 tins for 425.90. (want a bit from u) if others, i offer $34/-

YLN
cant quit my job. my Job is good . Good pay and only 7 hours per day except need to work shift. stay as SAHM, taking from hubby, need to save alot.. just like selling bulk purchase, so far i sell bulk purchase these few months, never earn much, need to travel alot.. cant earn much.. haha

my nanny's charge is $900/- if my baby start food, i need to give nanny $980/-.

if i SAHM, my hubby give me $900/- (this is very little)

Hi Ruixuan

Which stage is the enfalac that u ve....I assume is stage One? If so how many tin u would like to sell? Is country of origin from Netherlands and when is the expiry date?

Got an info from Alien77 (playmat mat seller)
Alien77 is bringing in a small batch of playmat shipment soon and it will be selling at a discount price.

anyone keen?? will update u as soon as she sms me
(this one is just for me to know who interested with the playmat, not buy the playmat)

playmat by alien77
ruixuan
M2B
Ms Tiffany
HuiChin
missysz
mulberry
YLN (u keen??)

hi mummies,

Like to check with mummies using NUK teats for yr babies. Does it produce the tsh tsh tsh sound when feeding ? I m wondering if this means air going into the bottle ?

btw any intro of milk bottles that reduce colic?

ruixuan,
its look quite high right? no buckle? i think its a bit dangerous when its put to a bed. there are wheels on it too. if you boy kicks on bed, will he fall? it doesn't look very stable to me.

my boy can kicks and stuggle inside his rocker that its rocks quite strongly. i will usually hold on to the rocker when he does that. and i don't buckle him cos i'm always there with him or within my range of sight. will buckle him up if i know i can't see him but won't go away for long too.

Just back from PD, letting her sleep, real heartpain to hear Chevelle cough and cannot breathe properly.

hisstory,
Ashley got the flu? oh dear both you and her take care. I got the flu together w my hb and parents and we passed it to the bb I think. She drank v little yday and everytime she drinks, she drinks abit then reject. Keep crying until v chamz last nite, so gave her abit of ridwind but it only stopped her for a while.

celyn,
thks for helping me post on the thread.

Catherine,
The CDs are here? So I suppose can collect anytime fr u alrdy. What's the bank acc number to transfer to and in total how much? Thanks for organising the spree again.

faeriekim / celyn,
I still hv the line, v hard to get rid of.

re: Gathering

holiday inn atrium
1. shint
2. faeriekim
3. nini

simei function rm / buffet / potluck
1. faeriekim
2. valnsw

Back