(2008/08) Aug 2008

Megan,
Yalor, I'm a mommy who have started work liao.
sad.gif

Shint,
Think if gathering with bbs, shd do it at one person's house instead whereas makan gathering, think mommies w/o bbs instead lor...my own opinion though.
happy.gif

Twin Stars,
Haha, my #1 from NB till 4y+ still look like daddy. =P

I think your gal can sleep through 1, why dun you try feeding her at 10 or 11pm tonight instead? Try to adjust her feeding time till last feed is between 10-11pm and see how.

YLN,
When you are not the main caregiver, you really have to close 1 eye on what the main caregiver is doing coz everyone have their own way of handling things...coz if not, you wun pang xin even when you go back to work lor. I know the diff of own moms and MILs taking care of bbs lor, coz MILs cannot tell straight in the face if she does anything we dun like...must learn to let go k?
happy.gif

M2B
i know lor..thats y i must get over my own hurdle..of letting go..actually i dun mind certain things my MIL do..i just dont like it when she keeps hogging the bb to carry when me and hubby around...we also want to carry her mar..but she a bit the stone i think..got no EQ one lar..

MTB,
me ok with bring or not ... let's just brainstorm which is better.

The hotel shld be ok ba .. i had a gathering before in a hotel with at least 10 mommies and babies .... abit cramp la but we almost took up the entire space .. it's a much smaller hotel compared to Holiday Inn Atrium.

Anyway, Holiday Inn Atrium is not the Orchard one ... and dun think it'll be crowded for lunch. hopefully not .... will call to ask.
We get more time in hotel buffet lunch cos at someone's house - i am wondering whose house big enough to accomodate mommies and babies and prams?

If book function room, they have timing one rite? Gotta pay for the room oso? My thoughts.
Depends on what the rest prefer and oso who can book this big space to acoomodate (to date) 12 mommies, babies and prams and probably helpers?

If we all prefer for mommies to meet up first oso can la .. then can talk more .. dun need to tend to the babies.

But for those mommies who have no help to look after babies still have to bring ya?

i also forgot to add:

faeriekim / east/central / Buffet/potluck
ruixuan / west/central/ buffet /potluck
aurora/ central/ buffet
swee/central/west/east/potluck/buffet
celynlee / central / buffet
M2B/Central or West/buffet/portluck
Megan/central or east/buffet/potluck
Valnsw/central or east / buffet
Shint / central or east / buffet
krex78/ central or north or east/ buffet
shay/central or east buffets
YLN/Central/Buffet
LTS/Central or West/buffet/portluck

I really cannot imagine how the place is going to accomodate so many of us + the baby + pram etc .. hahaha.

If want something more pte, i can offer my condo function room but it's in the east.

aurora/ central/ buffet
YLN/Central/Buffet
catherine/east or central/buffet

actually quite alot of mummies stay in east...

Mayb choose
if u agree with condo function room then put yes, if not then no

nick /condo function room/east or west?
Ruixuan/ yes/ both also can

actually quite alot of mummies stay in east...

Mayb choose
if u agree with condo function room then put yes, if not then no...then u suggest where

eg.
nick /condo function room/east or west?
Ruixuan/ yes/ both also can
Ruixuan/ no(east coast park)/ east

this is only an example

Gathering
whether is potluck or buffet, we agree later. we must decide the venue and timing by this sunday (19/10/2008)

Dear Mums, good noon to you all!I came in to seek help for my research as my friend, Sophia who is an active member here said that there are many pro-breastfeeding mothers here and suggest that perhaps i can try to get help here.

Allow me to intro abt myself..
I am Yiping, a postgraduate student in NUS..I am currently doing a research looking for a particular type of cells in breast milk.

This is my thesis for my Ph D actually and I am trying to culture cells found in breast milk and identify this group of cells. If our hypothesis is proven true, it might open a potential use of
breastmilk and its benefits for the breastfed infant might thus be more than what is already known.

With that note, I would like to seek your help to participate in this study by donating about 30 to 50ml of breastmilk (an amount that you are
comfortable with, at a frequency that you are confortable with) and I can go collect from you at your place when you are convenient. As I am using the cellular component, I would actually require fresh breastmilk (of not more than half a day old) for study and as freezing is detrimental for the cells, the milk should be kept at room temperature or at best 4deg such that they arent frozen, upon which cells that I am interested in would most likely be lysed.

Please feel free to contact me at 93826595, or email me at [email protected] if u have any queries. Hope you would be willing to help and hope to hear from
you soon. I would appreciate to start milk collection as soon as possible, with immediate effect, actually.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

P/S: i have been doing this for the last 3-4 years and there are promising results presented in various symposiums/ conferences and also published in a peer-reviewed journal..Study has also been approved by a local hospital's ethical review board.. So, neednt worry tt its weird study or wat, k....

Really hope to hear from you especially if you are able to express more than your baby's demand!! And u aint committed or obliged to help me for very long... that is to say, you can stop anytime you want.. If you have questions, please drop a line too! I will try my best to help!

re: nursing rooms

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-1">Mall</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Location</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Doors</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hot/Cold H2O dispenser</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Size</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">other remarks</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">AMK hub</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3rd floor near DBS bank</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">not sure</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Big</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3 nursing rooms w 3-4 diaper changing counters</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Bishan J8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Every floor</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yes but no locks</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">nil</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Small</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Centrepoint</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">5th flr near lift</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">nil</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Big</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Great World City</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Basement near fd court</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hot</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Comfy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">JL @ Orch</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Children's dept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Comfy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">OG</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Behind customer svc counter for all outlets</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">nil</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Only diaper changing counters</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Paragon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3rd &amp; 5th floor near toilets</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">nil</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Comfy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">nursing &amp; diaper changing areas are seperate</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Parkway Isetan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Children's depts</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Comfy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2 nursing rooms &amp; 2 diaper changing counters; Yakult machine</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Raffles City</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3rd floor near toilets</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Comfy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">only 1 nursing room w 3-4 diaper changing counters</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Robinsons Centrept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bb dept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">nil</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cramp</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Clean</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Robinsons Centrept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th floor near Samsonite luggages</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">nil</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cramp</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Clean; 2 children cubicles</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Takashimaya</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Children's dept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">nil</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Big</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Curtain drawn nursing rooms</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Takashimaya</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">B2 toilet near fd court</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Big</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2 nursing rooms &amp; 2 diaper changing counters; Socket available for pumping</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Tangs</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Children's dept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Big</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Rm has a steriliser; sitting area outside</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Wheelock place</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Borders</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></td></tr></table>

Any other inputs to share?
happy.gif

timminbuzz
i want to hv bb self settle asap during the day, coz there are the household chores to do.. Haiz!
Sometimes she can fall asleep herself, if not most of the time, i've to aid her to sleep.. And her sleep times are quite short &amp; unpredictable..

M2B
heheh, okie.. Shhhh

aurora
for my ger i think weddign dinners are going to be out of the question.. But church weddings in the day shd be okie
happy.gif

YLN &amp; ruixuan
No prob.. There's actually a thread tt consolidated the data, but I dunno if the info's updated anot.. So might as well consolidate fr our mummies here
happy.gif

YLN,
you bringing bb back home daily right? then just chop chop exit MIL's pl after picking up bb so as to spend some quiet time at home with bb.
happy.gif
My MIL also always wana carry bb but coz we only visit once a week, I let her carry all she wants.
happy.gif

Shint,
I'm thinking if bring bbs out for buffet, then mommies might not be able to an xin eat coz bbs might "eh eh eh", wana drink milk, change diapers etc...at least if indoors, it is easier to do the above-mentioned chores...shall see what the others say then.
happy.gif

timminbuzz
i was like u before i put baby in nanny's place. have to see to everything in the house. when baby is asleep, u do this and do that... one lot, then baby wake up, prepare this .. prepare that... the house again messy... repack agin... it keep going on like cycle... never ending.

M2B
we go over to my MIL place to have dinner every nite...i will usually be there quite early ..like 5plus...but hubby will be there only abt 7..so have to eat and then by the time we finish...8pm liao..so little time at home with my princess..
sad.gif

MIL dun understand that we need to have our own space and time with bb...she keep hogging bb...sigh...but got to be firm lor i guess..otherwise i will lose all the quality time with my bb..

Hi Mummies, yea i like Catherine's suggestion. Will be gd, more convenient and got privacy if it's at someone's place. We can do it like the last time, order from caterer or have a BBQ oso not bad! The can bring daddies along man! hehe...

aurora/ central/ buffet
YLN/Central/Buffet
Hui Chin/East/BBQ/Caterer or central/buffet(muslim/halal)

Sorry if it's inconvenient to go for halal buffets. If have then i join k! When issit btw?

Hey btw Mummies, does ur Babies eh eh eh at 2mths old for attention? Like at home during afternoons Falisha always do that man...like eh eh eh, ei ei ei, and ahhh~! Then cry cry abit stop, cry abit stop. Is it normal and common? Then when i went to attend/talk to her she smiles~! Goodness...wanna play only. Aiyo...duno how to handle, cos i dun wanna pamper her too much by playing with her the whole day man. I oso got household chores to do! Bleahhh....i try to let her eh until she tired then sometimes she will fall asleep.

ruixuan, saw ur pic. Yup u r rite u spoke to my hubby at the nursery room so meaning u saw my hubby &amp; gal b4 but not me hahahaha

M2B,
Haha..u realli big hearted! I oso see mil once a week but once she carries bb, i sulk..then 10mins later, she say 'nah..mommy carry lah'..hehe..but i super 'pai si'..i pointed at hb and said 'daddy carry' and continue to sulk..haha..

YLN,
i FULLY understand wat u went thru man!
My mil is oso like ur mil..super stubborn and can't get enuff of my ger!
she will always examine her features v v carefully and tok to her closely and softly each time she carries her. See liao v sians..
She jolly well knows i dun like her to take care of bb, but last sat when we were at her place, we told her we gotta go visit a fren after dinner and she suggested dat we leave bb at her place for her to take care!
if i say yes i tink she will carry bb in her arms all nite! Hrmph!

YLN,
Oh yah..u cld tell ur mil when she offers to carry bb from u, 'oh mother, u haf been taking care of bb whole day, u muz be tired, u go rest lah. Anyway i've been out the whole day, miss my bb v much, let me carry him/her can?'
happy.gif

Like wat Twin Stars tells me..muz be PR.. :p

hisstory,
i just came back from united sq.. wah their nursing room very clean and nice. almost every floor have one. Got 3 rooms, 3 changing tables, hot/cold water.

ruixuan, pretty? no sign of double eyelid... but got long lashes. she was born quite fair but now getting more tan. I thot all babies will look like old man old lady but when i saw her she look ok hahahaha

hi ladies,
ok so we gona hv a buffet gathering?
Reading thru all the threads, I'm also ok with Catherine's condo function room. Heh, nearer for me too.

As for Hotel Holiday Atrium deal, I also hv UOB Ladies credit card if need.

For the buffet thingy, when's it? I presume next wk? Cos this wk I definitely cannot.

Plus can bring helpers isit? Duno why, but I somehow feel weird they come along, unless got fellow helpers and then they yak together? What if they exchange info and compare between their mams?

*headache*

Think either I go alone or I bring bb, but my mum has to be at home to jaga the maid.

aurora,
I duno if that's a sign that she recognises mummy. Mb happened that I carried her in the way that she likes. But then again, everybody else will carrying her in the cradle position too leh.. hehe

YLN,
Im also like you. When I'm interacting with bb, dun like MIL to kah jiao oso. At first she will also come and say 'ah ma bao bao', i borbian, give bb to her. But now, I just smile and say 'no need'. :p She'll be a bit disappointed lah, but i guess that's the only way for us to 'fight' for bonding time with bb. My hubby realised tt too. Imagine, after work he only has 1 hr or so to interact with bb, yet the moment he carry bb, his mum wanna take over. Now he oso pretend that he never hear her. :p Our MILs can shake hands and be good friends lah.

BTW, do u have a room at ur MIL place that u can use? What one of my friends did was everytime after work she would spent 1hr plus of quality time alone with her son in a room - closed. Play, read, do flash cards. It became a routine and his son will auto go into the room everytime his mummy is back from work. Door is closed so no interference as well.

Re: Mummies gathering
I fine with anything. Let's see what other mummies suggest.
happy.gif

huichin,
my son does that sometimes. I think it's better to give bb the attention they need now. Play for a while they will get tired and sleep, then u can do ur chores.
happy.gif

Reirei,
at least ur MIL toks to bb softly. Mine a bit hard of hearing so she'll tok very loudly. A bit
worry for my bb's eardrums.

valnsw,
thanks for sharing the info on swimming diaper. i saw at cold storage, its selling at $15+ for the smallest size. even that, i think its too big for my boy. at least, now i can get 1 piece from her to try out, not so wasted.

YLN (doll_puppet),
I feel for you.. coz I am in almost the same shoes as you only worst... I am nua not because I want to but because I see open liao. she is staying with us and hogging bb 23.5hr per day for 6days per week...

I feedback to hb last sunday until I burst into tears... I said to my mil that I want to pat my bb to sleep.. she say okie but end up shooing me away like a fly...

Ask her to go home and rest, she don't want... My happiest day of the week is Wed coz she got class. I get to spend at least 4hr with my bb...

My bb is starting to be a mountain tortoise coz the only place she been to beside the hospital &amp; my home is church... I am not allowed to bring her anywhere else...

I am trying very hard to learn how to bath my bbnow.. once I get the hang of it... Think I will tell her directly to go home, hopefully by next week.. of coz with PR skills lah... My pil are very nice people but they are too overbearing liao...

aurora/ central/ buffet
YLN/Central/Buffet
Cynthia/ East/Central/Buffet

catherine
wow, tt sounds nice.. Shall update when i can. I just picked up a mag tt features the best nursing rooms in town. Will add on
happy.gif

re: Gathering
Weekends wld be hard for me coz gotta go ILs &amp; church.. And want to spend more time with hb, esp with the '3rd party' now

NiNi...
he sleeps on his own at bedtime and during the night. i put him down awake and close the door. but i've got to rock him to sleep for day naps.

valnsw...
yah...very hard to leave it to others. *sigh* i guess only we know wat we want to do.

hisstory...
tried day nap sleep training today. not successful. he cried for an hour. might be too young to settle the day naps. *sigh* think i'll try again in 2 weeks and see how it goes.

re: ILs

When i'm carrying my ger at ILs or in the car, ILs like to peer over my shoulder to look at her. I ren coz they seldom see her, even though i feel my personal space is invaded.. But i hope they kick the habit, esp shd i wear anything tt may have a low neck line..

Since my ILs adore her to bits, i just let them indulge in carrying her lor.. But i told hb i dun like it when they label her kaypoh or notty just coz she's taking in all the sights &amp; sounds when her eyes are wide open.. *haiz*

celyn / ruixuan,
Don't mention la. I happened to go into WTS to see if anything interesting and chanced upon the thread.
Now that you 2 mention, mb I shd buy a few loose pieces to test on bb too...

RE: ILs
sigh, I guess there will always be ILs conflict too rite? Even if not living w them.
Not that I hv any to say abt for the time being, but I guess sometimes they will do things which we don't like.
I guess cld also be diff family cultures.

aurora/ central/ buffet
YLN/Central/Buffet
NiNi/Central/Buffet

Shint: I got UOB card also.. btw still own u $ for the ameda valve leh.. pass to u when we meet again ya?

imo,I prefer all mommies gathering so we could exhcange pointers/experiences without the 'interferace' from bbs..keke.. sorry kiasu mommy here wanna learn more from u all la!
happy.gif

Timminbuzz: oic.. must off the lights ya? I always let my bb sleep on his own..tts why...

catherine,
think we post around the same time, my name not in the gathering survey liao. i post again la

aurora/ central/ buffet
YLN/Central/Buffet
LTS/Central or West/buffet/portluck

i agree with val,
i find it funny to bring my helper along. scared all the maids talk n exchange info. if no one talks to her she will look bored also.

nursing rm:
i just came back frm marina square. the 2nd level oppo mothercare just outside osim has a family room. comfy n conducive but no cold/hot water i think. i was there to jus change bb;s diaper

pupsik sling:
i really can;t use that man. so diff to "push" my baby in. mayb bb too big. hiaz, jus wait for her neck to be stable n get the carrier
sad.gif

val,
thanks for the link

talking about in laws:
when i was in the hospital bf....all my relatives were sitting in the sofa area while i drew the curtain. my father in law sat jus outside the curtain n open the curtain a few times to wanna see the baby n mil scolded him n say i am nursing which he already knew cos we just drew the curtain not long. then at home, when he visited, my room door was half closed, i shouted to say do not come in as i am bf. he say ok n keep calling out to my girl then peep in n ask where is baby. OMG! i told hubby n mil went to talk to fil ...... end up he is jus too gan jiong to wait to see bb. now never liao after the talk. even when i wanna change diaper n m sitting oppo him, he will move away in case i bend down n "zao kng"

so hisstory, i know wat u mean about peeping over yr shoulder

snow74,
my #1 is now 21mos.
happy.gif
still very bu dong shi.. haiz.

hisstory,
i cfm ur list abt robinsons at centrepoint. cramp, reasonably clean, but wat i dun like is tat there's no nursing place. so unfriendly. some more, the changing room is rite opposite 2 cubicles. so 'no atmosphere' especially when someone is peeing there... dustbin to throw diaper in also has no cover, exposed. eeks.

so far, i tink one of the best is at United Sq. If u haven't been there, go check it out
happy.gif

YLN,
re: maid $ trf to Myanmar
how is ur maid sending back her $ to Myanmar? mine wants to send back every mth. since tis is my 1st time having maid, i dunno wat is best way. agent advised me to bring her to Peninsula Plaza to do trf at any of those shops there. But wondering if i could do it otherwise.

faeriekim,
Your #1 is very well behaved I must say and she dun make so much noise outside ... u shld see my son one day .. haa, he runs around and plays hide and seek with u .... i faintz.
Dun think i can bring him out shopping with me ....

So she misses me oredi? Kekekee.

On sun, I brought him to the new Seng Kang Sports complex's swimming pool alone ... to meet my hubby who went earlier to swim first. It's vv nice as I mentioned to u ... can go one of these days.

Mommies, I recommend the swimming pool at the new Seng Kang sports complex... vv nice, machiam like Downtown east! heee ,it has slides for children and adults, etc. Best, it's only $2 entry. Not as extensive but good enough for a public swimming pool. Liked it cos it's near to my place. Heh.

Maybe we can have our gathering there next time when babies are older .... vv fun and lots of energy from the children!

Btw, our thursday John Little shopping onz? Wondering if any other mommies wanna join us too? heehe.

Robinsons 25%
Last minute, went down today and met up with faeriekim .... had good fun shopping and coffee.
Those who has the coupon must note that those "special buys" and disounted items all not included in this 25% hor. ALmost wanted to buy liaoz then they say only those normal priced items can use. ALot of the things i wanna buy ie baby detergent, bottle washing liquid, breastpads are oredi discounted so cannot use the coupon for further discount. I oso discovered that their prices are much higher than outside stores e.g. Watsons

So pls check prices before buying.

faeriekim
i will bring her to Peninsula plaza n n transfer lor..mine still ok..her loan is for 6 months..so only from 7th month onwards i will pay her..n she want to send $500 home every 2 months..so i need to go only once every 2 months..n u know..to transfer to myanmar..only need the person's name..so weird one..no need bank account number..*scratch head*..dunno how the myanmar system works lor...

anyway..regarding ILS..
yestd.MIL let me carry n play with bb from 5-6 plus...she neber interfere...good also..i quite happy...then she carry for half and hour ..then i left liao heehee..faster get out of her place better...today..hopefully i can get off work early..n will go her place early to see bb..

sigh...early in the morning ..bb smile so happily to me...then have to put her at ILS place..so sad..but neber lor...will see her soon..
happy.gif
..plenty of work to do in office..sian!

morning mummies.

in laws:
whenever my fil come over to see baby, i will always let him have baby. i will go away and do my own things unless baby cry loudly and he can't pacify him.

i only bf in front of my parents. fil and others will usually move away once they know i'm going to bf.

swimming pool:
does anyone know of any swimming pool that has a baby pool? hopefully, this sat can bring baby to huaxia to try swimming. if he likes then maybe bring him to public pool.

i am posting this on behalf of a friend whose baby just turned 6 months old.

These 900gm Enfalac A+ are unopened and their expiry date are in 2010.

wanted to sell off $34.50 each tin. if take more than 2 tins she will sell of at $34/-

self collect : Jurong area

email: [email protected]

GOOD MORNING!

Hisstory,
Thanks for updating the table…can’t really provide any info on nursing room coz when we go out and bb wants milk, we just feed in restaurants/foodcourts/fast food outlets/coffee outlets etc...

YLN,
OIC, you gotta spend 2 individual hours facing MIL b4 your hb reached…I agree that your MIL shd let you handle bb when you are back/there since she has been with bb the whole day liao. Hope things will turn better for you.

ReiRei,
You so cute, continue to sulk although MIL gives in liao…hahaha
My MIL is quite a nice lady but she likes to ask a lot of questions only…so our relationship still consider good so when we go over once a week, I let her handle my gals all she wants while I can enjoy watching TV, read newspaper, surf net and snack…heehee

BBs swimming
When my #1 was 6mths old, I asked her PD if need to wear diapers when swimming, he said no need coz bbs only swim at most 30mins only…thatz my PD’s advice lah.

Back