(2008/05) May 2008

Jorel_mum,
haha... don worry, my brian also work slower these days. keep on forgetting things also.

re:drinking milk,
My boy also seems to drink lesser these days. He use to drink 150 ml 3.5 hours but one oni abt 100-120 ml and after 4 hours still not hungry. worrying also.

Updates on Sean Lau photography
Hv transfer the deposit to them yesterday. Sent a email to ask on the appointments. but today on mc, so cant ck if they reply via office email. But the earliest slot they hv is mid-nov. is it ok?

Felval,
I am down with flu and cough.. so sianz… lethargic to do anything, lazy to pump milk as well… my boy also got a bit of flu, was spread by me. So sorry never reply u the other day, I reply u here. Once again, thanks for the high chair and food jar!! Muaks.. Muakss.. Well. if send my boy to infant care, yes, the maid will only do housework and prepare meals everyday. Bo bian, unless my mother can come over and help to take care at home.
Oh dear, u must be very heartpain that Damien is not drinking again. But very funny le, my boi is back to his normal drinking pattern, in fact, he is drinking more, before that he only drank 140ml per 2 1/2 hr, last 2 week went for his jab, PD said it was too little based on his weight and age, now I increased to 170ml and he can finish lo (keep my finger crossed)… it must be growth spurt that ur boy is passing thru, dun worry.. it soon will be over.

Dearie/ felval,
I bought the LG mat one last time, I would say it is harder than the Parklon, and it has rough surface, but still OK if my boy to knock on it, and he loves to touch the print on the mat, like the colourful balloons n pooh bear, always wanted to grab it. Ya, like wat Choc mentioned the price is slight more ex compare to previous bp..

Jo,
U change the FM every month? or mix? Are u still taking the mother’s milk tea? I finished 2 boxes liao, but now my ss drop like nobody biz… very pathetic lo, dun have mood to pump today, let it engorge...

Icebubbles,
let’s get well together!

Chobits,
I bought the flash card and shows him, he is not interested, only fight with me when I hold it, then put into his mouth. My boy is a lazy boy, he is lazy to do anything including flipping.

Poky,
U sick too, get well soon! And Thanks for the updates!

My boy sleeps a lot lately, at nite, he sleeps at 8pm or 9pm sometimes, woke up once at 12am for milk then all the way till 10 to 10.30am... anyone experience the same?

lynn , felval

No lah ...all the while he is on friso .

Friso comfort since newborn cos colic problem and then friso soy cause of his dirroeal ..i think dun taste nice .

So we change him to Isomil is under similac but soy base ...cos still monitoring him just recovered last week .

Friso milk very dilute... i realise he like thicker milk . So far he like it and dun seem to fuss so far from drinking ahahah ..touch wood hope he will continue .

lynn ,

Isn`t it good ....sleep so much !!they suppose need up to 16hrs sleep

My boy sleep close to midnite everyday ..earliest is 10 plus if he is very tired . He normally wake up at 6am for his first feed.

I sometime got drink only , if i got meeting till late that day i won`t drink . But still maintain at 200ml per pump but i pump once a day . I direct latch for last and first feed .

lynn,
actually my boy also very lazy... haha... think maybe i buy one set first to test his response.

good that your boy sleep so much. Old pple comment that baby that sleep alot will grow up faster.

My boy will sleep at about 8plus to 9pm daily and I will dreamfeed him at about 11 plus. He will wake up at 6am for feed and then sleep till about 8-9am.

hi mummies. me also sick =( dwn w flu, cough n sore throat. tink nt enough slp makes it worse. at least felt beta today after resting jus nw. hope i dun pass to my boy.

lynn- gd wat! ur boy slps alot. hw i wish mine wil too! nw he slp at 11plus n wil wake up at least once but usu i pat him n he wil go bk slp thn wake up at 5/6am for 1st feed. smtimes wil fall bk to slp, smtimes wide awake n wan to play! reali faintz.. n by the time he slp, i goten wake up n prepare for wrk liao =(

Icebubbles / Lynn,

take care and get well soon ....

Re : Feeding

Dun worry so much ba, i used to be like that, then i realised that my boy pattern changed every week, until i give up. Now he is quite alright with the feed, and back to normal, but my mil commented now it is her turn that she needs to fight with him on weekdays while feeding him. And also, as his interval dragged longer, his daily feed has reduced from 6 feeds to 5 feeds, and Dr Ong mentioned that it is normal le.

Lynn,

Rayden has done his first flip last night, when i was about to tuck him to sleep, and end-up he nearly fall down the bed, as he is at the corner .... So i quickly asked my hubby to come in and see, whether he will flip again, but he didnt liao, must be lazy also ... Just wondering whats wrong with these boys, getting so lazy. Ask him to hold the pigeon Mac bottle, he also dun want ....

Dolly,
Congrats that Rayden flip! YEAH! Same same lar..these boys hard to understand...raphael also flip n flip recently... think he finally overcome his phobia (too fat) hahaa...

he is now flipping when place on the play mat i got for him(i feel so worth it now! hahaa)

oh ya..playmat..
i think yellow bear is good! can consider buying.. =)

Choc,

hahaha i did think of the playmat but when i realised that i need to deal with SSW, abit sianz.

btw, i have gotten the highchair last night, very good buy as brand new, feature and outlook similar to Jane model.

dolly..yippie... i tinking of getting the IKEA highchair... heheee

oh ya..i heard the alien playmat got sales...

dolly,
at last rayden is flipping... ha ha... now you need a playmat

choc,
i'm also getting the ikea high chair... figured tat i need some thing tat i can clean easily... meal times with babies can be very messy

my fren has been using it for 5 yrs on her 3 kids..

sugar,

oh yes .. finally lor after a long wait .. but he has not flip any since last night. Must be lazy ba, or maybe becos the minute when we came back till now, he KO, and has not wake up, no chance to flip.

felval,
as they grow older they explore more things then not sticky to mummy le. Lucky my boy not as bad as your friend gal. He still hug and kiss me and will say "i love you mummy" out of the blue. Ya want #3 cos i wan a gal but if #3 is boy then i "ren ming" liao. haha, will help you pray for twins for your second pregnancy.

Kelcqi,
yes i am also a SAHM. Can i collect from you this friday as i will be going to amk hub this fri, i think i got ur number from the excel file, will sms u tmr.

choc,
when starting to wean baby, you should feed him milk first, about half the amount he usually drink then feed him with cereal then Rapheal will not be impatient.

Re:hair loss
aiyo, i also got the same problem, going botak, my first pregnancy hair loss wasn't so bad. Wonder when will this stop.

RE: Judging nipple for next child gender
My #1 nipple is invert so from tha day he was bron, my mil have been telling me next one should be boy. Then now #2 one side invert one side pop out then my mil dunno what's it meant then her sis told her maybe twins but i hope not as financially dun think can supposed twins.

lukemommy,
same here my boy also want to hold bottle but can only hold a while, worst still sometime he like to hold on to the top of the bottle so that when he drink at the same time he sucking his thumb *faint*

muzicgal,
haha.. your boy can be future mozart.

poky,
mid-nov is fine with me, like icebubbles hopefully by then my boy can sit upright.

Target BF period
1. Choc - end of 2008
2. Angela - ( when Megan is 18months ~ hopefully i still hv milk :p )
3. Muzicgal - when my boy is 6 months in lunar calendar ~ that means I stop bf-ing for a week liao... hehehhee....
4.Jorel_mum aka Jo - As long I have the supply loh
5. POoh - same as jo, as long as got supply
6. c_yeo - same as jo, POoh, as long as possible. Can help to lose wt mah... and save $$ too
7. Tracy - till he weans himself off night feeds.
8. Tinkerbelle - Stop pumping at 6 mth, only latching.
9. Sugar - until i get preggie again or if i go back to work
10. felval - as long as i have supply.
11. Cheri - June/July 2009 cos want to start trying for another one in September.
12. ant_ting- as long as got ss
13. chobits- as long as possible
14. diana - end of 2008
15. Jer - as long as got supply/ till i start work

chobits,
I have started showing my ger flashcards when she's 3 mths old. Read from net that showing flashcards early can aid kids in learning what we flash them faster when they get older. Btw, she like it and kept wanting me to continue. I felt like a parrot, kept repeating the same thing over & over. I got so bored of it now that I seldom do it. Keke...

Target BF period
1. Choc - end of 2008
3. Muzicgal - when my boy is 6 months in lunar calendar ~ that means I stop bf-ing for a week liao... hehehhee....
6. c_yeo - same as jo, POoh, as long as possible. Can help to lose wt mah... and save $$ too
11. Cheri - June/July 2009 cos want to start trying for another one in September.
14. diana - end of 2008
16. In the process of stopping

I really must say it's a joy to be SAHM. My ger can now raise her arms when I wanna carry her. When she first did that, I was quite touched.

I'm sooo tired. My ger is teething as per the PD. She's been waking up every nite for milk and poo at different times. She used to poo twice a day and she poos after almost each feed. Changing diaper for her is madness. She either flip or kick herself upwards.

I really feel like stop breastfeeding. I kept having blocked ducts and now my right is bleeding. I got a shock when I first saw the red milk this evening. Now in the process of dragging my pump interval to 6hrs.

RE: Hairloss
Wah... I hv to sweep the flr everyday, can't stand seeing my hair lying ard. Been telling my ger to stop tugging my hair or else I'll be bald.

jo, chobits, ant,
i dunno is that good le, i know they need longer sleep but i am sfraid he might not feeling well that's y keep sleeping... i hope he is ok lo..

dolly,
finally Rayden flips... congrat!! ya, all these boys are lazy to exercise, dunno y and always need a "push" from us then willing to flip... lazybum, perhaps they feel very relax when lying down. i was thinking the toys not attractive to him anymore, find exceuse for myself to buy more toys always.. hehehe

i am expecting my high chair this Fri, feeling so exicted, as meal time really a mess now cos i put him on the bumbo... kinda not proper lo.

babylynn,
my msn [email protected]

felval,
i didnt play for him everyday... because bad mama very busy... i think busy is an excuse only...
youngest is K1. =)

choc,
i didnt put very high hope he will be a pianist or wat...cos dunno he got that interest or not... let him choose himself.. hehehe...
=)

Choc,
tried....it works! Thanks for your advice.... =)

Tinkerbelle,
ya...me think so too...mommies the best! last to sleep first to get up....jia you! me seeing doc ong this fri...hope he'll say ok to start my boy with solid....

Diana,
my boy this week also suddenly feed only 5 - 6 hourly...me also concern whether he is ok or not...my hubby say i too gancheong....
sad.gif
will ask doc ong this friday...

lynn11,
my boy also sleeping alot recently...can sleep like 3-4 hours nap per time...at nite also can sleep..think he in total can nor nor abt 15 - 18 hours per day...no wonder he grow so fast..me & hubby guessing wat's his weight now! me guess 11kg..hubby betting on 10.5kg...my boy weighed 9.5 @ 4 mths old checkup...will know this friday! =D

Target BF period
1. Choc - end of 2008
14. diana - end of 2008
16. lindachang - as long as got ss (actually tempted to stop @ 6mths...but then my boy like enjoying mommy's milk more than formula so tot good to continue for his sake)

Morning ladies...

MP is having promotion yest, $21.90 for all the sizes...I bot 2 packs of L sizes to stock up lor..Its e cheapest so far frm the other promotion..

Dolly,lynn,
Which high chair u bot?

Icebubbles,Ting,
Do take care ya cos weather is bad these days..Drink lots of water hor..

joelle,
Is it a must to change the bottles at 6mths?

Diana,
My ger also drinks milk abt 5-6hrs recently...guess its partly normal cos as they grow older, their stomach are bigger, and also they are slowly getting used to it lor..

My boi vomitted twice yesterday and now running a fever. He kept crying .. until very ker lian. heartpain !! Last night, after I fed him, my boobs like got some 'feeling' like heavy, tender like menses coming type feeling. Now I am worried if I got Mastitis. Did I pass him the illness or did he make my boob sick ? Anyone got Mastitis before ? How the feeling ? I am ok not sick.

Should I stop BF him ? But he won't take bottle milk from both me and hubby .. how ???

Jer..
I do not know why..when i feed raphael the 3-4th spoon hor..he will give me tt wan to vomit look..
now i wait till he digested his milk before giving him cereal...

like 1hr before his milk time..else he will vomit out then i cham...
he very extreme one...having flu last week mah..so i give him medicine..then this silly mummy forget he just had his milk...
when i pump in the medicine..he merlion out his milk..

oh man!

linda!
yeah yeah...tt time i also massage till cry...so pain..i hate engorgement...
10kg! oh my ! update us k...heheeeeee

poo poo:
anyone experience baby poo every 2 days after the last jab of 6in1?
mine so weird leh..he will poo daily (ard 2 times per day)..
hai...baby poo also complain..dun poo also worried..AIYO!

Anyone interested?
Mass May 2008 Baby Photo Shoot package:
Price: Per child $100 w/out softcopy ; $120 w softcopy (Minimum 15 bubs)

Includes:
1. Photo shoot ( till all shots done, so no limit on the timing to put everyone at ease, However, should finish around 1-2 hours)
2. 1 group photo (everyone will get the same group photo) in S8R print
3. 3x 5R prints for individual photo of the child alone
4. Softcopy (1800px X 1200 px X 300dpi)

If no softcopy, parents just need to pay $100 for shoot and prints.

No Shoot + Softcopy only as studio need to control the print quality as well as making sure that the parents should at least got prints done rather than pay for the shoot, got CD but never really do anything about it.

Deposit of $50/child for confirmation of this package.
Impt notes:
This mass photo shoot will not include family shots.
Location will b chosen by mommies.
Estimated to be around 10 images per family for individual shots.
With group shots, photographer will take one all 15 together and break them out in a group of 3 to take as well so as to see the faces better.

1. Poky

feifei ,

MP having promotion where NTUC ??

Linda ,

wow ...chubby boy you have
happy.gif

Gina ,

My boy was like for the last three weeks ago ...wake up in the nite to poo poo . Very shack !!But my boy is not teething as per PD ...he is having dirroeal . He is fine now
happy.gif

My boy also will raise his arm when i wanna to carry him
happy.gif
very touching when i first saw it .

ladies ,

I`m so happy cos last nite was the first nite that Jorel goto bed without me or hubby carrying him . Hubby pat him for 5 min and fell asleep .
Hope he really grow up liao no need carry and pat
happy.gif

Hope we will success tonite too
happy.gif

ant ...

Ouch ...hmmm must be very very careful with Aldan !!

Nowadays i put my boy on the mattress on the floor ...cos there is sign of him flipping ...always want to sit up by himself

hi poky,
i dun mind joining in.

I called up tomato just now. The guy sound very nice!

also he has a baby that is 9mths old. So i think he can deal with the babies better.

btw, do u think u can get a better price for individual family shots?

jo- haiz... kept blamin myself
sad.gif
wil put him on the cot frm now on if i hv to leave him alone. his actions reali too fast!
aldan also like jorel
happy.gif
i can jus pat him n he wil go to slp

hi choc,

i am changing bottle soon as well.

I bought 7 bottles already, all washed and sterilised... waiting to throw away the current ones, then replace with the new ones...

cost me a BIG BOMB!!!

ant_ting,
yr baby action very fast leh...

my boy only knows how to flip one side and stuck there ald....

better start putting yr baby in cot or playpen liao...

morning ladies =)

this morning tried a drop of FBM..it sure tastes YUCKY~~~

choc,
hahaha. ya lo, fighting war with our dear boys..somemore they so strong now...my parents commented they now have difficulties in carrying my boy for too long coz he always kick n punch them...i think i gt a violent / active boy. =P
Re: changing bottles
actually i heard if we use bottles extensively, sld change every 3mths le...but i havent change any yet...i am planning on changing the teats first. duno if i am doing the right thing le.
my boy poos every day wo..if one day he dun poo i will get worried coz so used to him poo-ing everyday liao.

chobits,
i showed my boy the alphabet flashcards but he dun show interest le..cham liao..i was telling my hubby my boy dun like books, dun like flashcard..scally next time dun like to study then i faint.

lynn,
oops! hope u recover soon ya. u need alot of rest. have u seen a doc? no prob la, i also need to get things frm taka so can help u mah, food jar i also wanna order so soon bian la =) btw, the delivery note states delivery today *16 oct* between 2-5pm le. or u change the delivery timing with them liao? wah! then ur maid whole day alone at hm v shiok. hehee. ur maid is those kuai kuai type? ya la, i heartpain he dun drink well lo. worry too much, that is wat my hubby says...dun wan him to lose weight mah coz i like him chubby chubby. whahaha. wah! 140ml too little?! then damien only drinks 120ml and lesser per feed then hw?! mayb i give him small meals but shorter interval...i must find a way to make him drink more...
Re: playmat
hmm..i ordered le..the pooh&friends one...=P will received tonight...hopefully my boy will like it if nt i sure kena K by my hubby liao. he doesnt know i ordered it already...told him tonight there is a surprise for him. hehehe.
how much u give dylan for his last feed? 170ml? if my boy can slp thro the nite i thank God liao. ahhaha. is Dylan lethergic in the day? if nt then dun worry too much ba. babies who slp alot will be more healthy and will aid their growing =) and dylan slps more means u have more time to urself too. hehehe

jo,
hahaha. touch wood. hopefully jorel will like Isomil. =) ^5, damien will slp at 10++ earliest if he is v tired. any earlier than that he is bound to wake up 30mins later n slp even later! i wish damien can slps thro the nite too...hahaha. gdgd. jorel can go to slp w/o carrying. damien can slp without carrying nw but still needs nipple at nite -_-'''

ant,
recover fast ya =) are u on mc? oops! wat happened? hw is aldan? got another ba lu ku? u place him on the mat n went off to do things?

dolly,
hahaha. Rayden has change his target liao. now he dun bully u he bully ah ma =P Congras! finally Rayden has flipped! hehehe. then now u need to be on watchful of him liao lo. reason for u to buy the playmat too =) i think boys are more lazy as compared to gals??? have u tried putting Rayden on the high chair? does he likes it?

jer,
hahaha. u sure v happy when he says he love u out of the blue ya? hehehe. if #3 also boy then u fated surrounded by males. hehehe. ya. pray hard 2nd preg is twins. ahahaha. if ur 3rd preg is a twin then u will be stuck with 4kids...really big expenses then..diapers fees, milk powder fees, sch fees bleah bleah bleah...

gina,
ya. i miss the days when i was a TSAHM...its a joy to be able to witness our kids' growth...

muzicgal,
hahahaa. he will understand u are busy earning $$ to provide him with the best =) try play a piece for him in the day time or morning when u arent so busy???

loomi,
oops! how is ur boy now? seen any PD yet??? mayb u go n see a doc n seek advise?

poky,
i am interested. wanna do during christmas mah??? gd thing to do a gathering for all babies...then mayb can do another one when they are 1 yrs old? hehehe.

i am posting this on behalf of a friend whose baby just turned 6 months old.

These 900gm Enfalac A+ are unopened and their expiry date are in 2010.

wanted to sell off $34.50 each tin. if take more than 2 tins she will sell of at $34/-

self collect : Jurong area

pls do not pm, email: [email protected]

felval- i'm at wrk nw lor. din take mc cos cant claim n considered as unpd leave as i am stil on probation. felt much beta today aft more slp =)
jus went up to chk on him, thkfully no fever n he finished his 150ml of milk. didnt spot any baluku also. i put him on the bed surrounded w pillows n went to make milk. who noes he fell =( i dun dare to tell hb =( sure kana scoldin cos nt 1st time liao.
ah, i din noe hv to chg botls leh! i only chg the teats so far.

Hi mummies, I am from April MTB thread. I am getting Happybellies cereal from Amazon for my girl to try... Any mummy would like to share? Coz it comes in pack of 6 canister.

HAPPYBELLIES Brown Rice Cereal Contains DHA and Probiotics, Organic, 7-Ounce Canisters
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000YSTGGW/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance
1. BBRoYcE&LeBelle
2. Jane

HAPPYBELLIES Multigrain Cereal
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000YSQ9GC/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance
1. BBRoYcE&LeBelle
2. Jane

HAPPYBELLIES Oatmeal Cereal
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000YSS7EO/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance
1. BBRoYcE&LeBelle
2. Jane

Pack of 6 @ US$25.11, per canister will be US$4.19. I will based on exchange rate 1.5 but if CC rate is higher, I will have to adjust. As for shipping, I will advise later but will be split depending on no. of canisters u order. Thanks.

Winnedy,
yep, he nice in actual person also. when he took my gal photos, he was v patient with her. my gal was back after her juandice hospitalisation jux the previous day b4 the sht. v cranky n keep cryin. originaly he wanted to try some position, but in the end change as my gal refuse to cooperate after a few try. instead, he sht her as her own position instead. =p

felval,
i dun mind waitin for xmas then do. by then, hopefully all our babies can sit by themselves liao.. we can dress/doll them in xmas suits... hahahaha. but hv to c if all the participatin mommies ok or not. =p

Mass May 2008 Baby Photo Shoot package:
Price: Per child $100 w/out softcopy ; $120 w softcopy (Minimum 15 bubs)

Includes:
1. Photo shoot ( till all shots done, so no limit on the timing to put everyone at ease, However, should finish around 1-2 hours)
2. 1 group photo (everyone will get the same group photo) in S8R print
3. 3x 5R prints for individual photo of the child alone
4. Softcopy (1800px X 1200 px X 300dpi)

If no softcopy, parents just need to pay $100 for shoot and prints.

No Shoot + Softcopy only as studio need to control the print quality as well as making sure that the parents should at least got prints done rather than pay for the shoot, got CD but never really do anything about it.

Deposit of $50/child for confirmation of this package.
Impt notes:
This mass photo shoot will not include family shots.
Location will b chosen by mommies.
Estimated to be around 10 images per family for individual shots.
With group shots, photographer will take one all 15 together and break them out in a group of 3 to take as well so as to see the faces better.

1. Poky (Xmas, Dec)
2. Winnedy ((Xmas, Dec? can?)
3. Felval (Xmas, Dec)
4. anymore takers??

HAPPYBELLIES Brown Rice Cereal Contains DHA and Probiotics, Organic, 7-Ounce Canisters
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000YSTGGW/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance
1. BBRoYcE&LeBelle
2. Jane
3. Rainebow
4. Rainebow

HAPPYBELLIES Multigrain Cereal
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000YSQ9GC/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance
1. BBRoYcE&LeBelle
2. Jane
3. Rainebow

HAPPYBELLIES Oatmeal Cereal
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000YSS7EO/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance
1. BBRoYcE&LeBelle
2. Jane
3. Rainebow

phewz, last evening wen picking my boy from bbsitter, she told me tat nw my boy drink more than 160ml...so gifing him 180ml 2day...see if it is enough. coz last time, wen his daily intake is 160ml x 5 = 800ml, so nw change to 4 times daily and if at 160ml it will only be 640ml which seem too little leh...

so if he can finish 180ml then the daily intake is 720ml which is only 80ml short which is nt so worrying.

ant, if ur boy start to flip, it is nt advisable to put him on bed liao....nt even wen u are only away a second lor...coz they flip real fast de.

Antz,
oh no ... you better keep a lookout for Aldan when you walk away. I also keep reminding myself as Rayden is also starting to flip, but i tend to forget, yesterday kena caught by my hubby twice, that i walked away without putting pillows at the corner on the bed. So kena scolded by hubby ... hahaha

Felval,
oh yes, finally Rayden flipped but can tell that he is quite lazy lor, he will wait for me to help him to flip back. ooh .. for the highchair, the lazy daddy has yet to set up so yet to let him try. But i am all ready to feed him with cereal, also went to Taka yest to get the plastic bib, think that it will be easier to clean rather than those cloth type. i have not gotten the playmat, heard from Sugar that Ailen is having sales, will go and check it out.

Feifei,
i bought the highchair from ebay seller, similar to Jane highchair type.

morning mummies!

Poky, when can we start making appt for Sean's photoshoot? Do let us know. Thanks.
happy.gif

Re: playmat
I haven't got any yet. That time want to buy but forgot to transfer money so end up didn't buy. Just placed order from alien for LG prime one, lucky last spree didn't buy, it's cheaper this time. Hehe.. So mummies, go take a look.

Choc, i emailed u regarding the leg warmers. Hopefully u can let me ride on your orders. Thanks.
happy.gif

Felval, i haven't buy the playmat. Hee.. Just placed order. Hehe.. So many things i want to buy. Lol. So how's work nowadays? Got pump 3 times in office? Now i only pump twice in office, 4 times in a day. Think enough liao, 1.2l a day. Thinking to reduce to 3 times come 6 months if not fridge going to explode. Haha.. I think i'm going to start rice cereal this Sat.
happy.gif
my boy's weight didn't gain alot, last month abt 7.2kg, one month later only 7.6kg now. Not sure if it's normal.

Kelcqi, can i collect the cube this Sunday? Let me know k.
happy.gif

Re: kimono booties
Saw them in the BP. Anyone bought that before? Is it loose n drop easily? They look so cute. Feel like getting 1 for my boy but seems girly? Haha..

So many of u getting high chair. I. didn't buy any. Got a fisher price booster chair from my boy's full month. Looks quite useful. Can bring out to use also cos some restaurants,cafe or coffeeshop high chair not clean or not available, this one is good. Is to be attached to a chair. Not sure if anyone else is using it too. I'm going to start using that.

diana- ya no more him alone on the bed liao unless my hb n i r ard to supervise him.

dolly- hengz ur hb was there to c ah! my hb alrdy left for wrk this mornin so he didnt noe abt it. they r reali too fast for us to react.

jo- but at nite he stil needs my boobs to slp! so def hv to latch him if nt he cry n cry. haiz

loomi (loomi) :mastitis
U shld have fever of 38 degree and above. Body aching like having flu. Then there will be a lump in your breast. Redness of the breast area that has the lump. If u have the above, pls contact your Lactation Consultation.

loomi (loomi) :mastitis
just to add on, dnt stop BF. always latch your child on the affected breast. Mastitis is resulted from milk not being emptied properly. Thus, always let your child latch on the breast tt is having mastitis.

tracie/chobits, thanks for the compliments :) my boy is a' aunty killer'..haha coz brought him out, old aunties will take a look at him when passby him and say he is so cute ;-p

jer, so cute your boy, drink and suck thumb at the same time..

jorel_mum, you r so lucky...my boy will cry and cry, make a fuss 1st before he decides to stop and sleep...quite a nightmare to make him sleep at nite..

muzicgal, i think its always a bonus to let kids learn things at a young age..good eg is tiger wood , his father taught him golf when he was 2 or 3 YO !! of course, needs some inborn talent but if u dont try, u never know right? my sis likes piano too, at least she has garde 8 cert , i have grade 0 :p she let her 2nd son learns piano but he is not interested at all ..in the end the poor piano teacher has to tell my sis she gave up teaching him !! haha!!cfm he has no talent in that !!

jorel_mum,
so good that your boy can sleep on his own. I am still battling with my son during sleep time.

Playmat
I also thinking of getting one for my boy. But a bit x, so still considering.Can I check where can I see the seller alien bp? I oni saw the ssw bp. Thanks.

Back