(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

kirsten

For those mummies who total breast your baby do you have additional to store..After baby latch on do you still have milk to pump out? thanks

eileengoh

i did at abt 11am.. but at abt 7pm ..his temp went up to 38.4.. freaked me out

e: type of milk
TBF
1. sunny
2. tongtong
3. Thankful
4. kitsune
5. Artemis
6. tute
7. Winnie
8. xiaoyun
9. Kirsten

Partial BF
1. bx / similac
2. garfield9 / isomil
3. dor11 / similac
4. bkkgal/similac
5. star70/ Nan 1HA
6. maruko/similac
7. p1nk1e/similac
8. frentee/Nan 1
9. happybee/ Enfalac
10. Jeannie/ Mamex gold
11. eileengoh/ Nan 1

FM
1. leila / Nan 1ha
2. Jac / Nan 1HA
3. cheryl / nan 1

isobellies

re: type of milk
TBF
1. sunny
2. tongtong
3. Thankful
4. kitsune
5. Artemis
6. tute
7. Winnie
8. xiaoyun
9. Kirsten

Partial BF
1. bx / similac
2. garfield9 / isomil
3. dor11 / similac
4. bkkgal/similac
5. star70/ Nan 1HA
6. maruko/similac
7. p1nk1e/similac
8. frentee/Nan 1
9. happybee/ Enfalac
10. Jeannie/ Mamex gold
11. eileengoh/ Nan 1
12. isobellies/ similac/Nan1HA

FM
1. leila / Nan 1ha
2. Jac / Nan 1HA
3. cheryl / nan 1

goodgal

hi xiaoyun,

my hb will transfer to u tmr,thanks so much!

hi,

any 1 noe which model and brand of thermos flask or electric airpot can keep the water at 40 degrees??my fm powder cant dissolve :< the milk tin said have to use 40 degrees water

dor11

sunny/happy,
re:hbsewed sling
ok ok. but must wait cos my camera is with my mum. me trying to download pic from my hp.

eileen,
re:"pao sim to boil water for baby to prevent post vaccination fever"
i did that during my boi first jab.
methods
1) put few slices of pao sim n pours boiling water into them.
2)then will use this pao sim water to make milk for him to drink.
should do it few days before the jab.

cheryl, buy what?

genice

frentree.. yar.. saw the photo a couple of yrs back.. even showed it to my students.. super touching.

Jac!!! u r super lucky!!Amazing.. how can u fit into prepreggie clothes straight after birth.. jealous!!!

isobellies

jaq: wah so jealous!!
i also no morning sickness, no problems, in fact i really loved being preggers. BUT now got jelly belly. sianzzzzzzzz.

frentee: today i tried on a pair of pre-preggers jeans (which i could still wear like 3 months preggers), and couldn't get it past halfway up my thighs. HORRORS!! heheh :D

eileengoh

thank you dor.. i thot pao sim supposed to be heaty? how come give before jab help to prevent fever?

cheryl, 6 in 1 includes hep b leh

dor11

eileen, hee
i dun know that paosim is heaty leh.. just a few slices should be ok.

re:paosim mix with bm
my paosim water is mix with fm during the nite feed. if yr bb is on tbm then maybe u dilute the pao sim water n feed using spoon

frentee

Hi jac,
lucky u! how i wish my bb can be like urs, sleep thru the nite, cos currently i'm waking up min. twice for feeding.

Using Nepia M size now, have tried pampers, pureen, huggies, drypers and mamy poko.
of all these, i find nepia and mammy poko the best

jac10

frentee
after my hubby ask me whether bb something wrong i got scare and ask my mum...haha she say good mah sleep thru night at least now i back to work i can sleep in the night.

Pampers
i have tried alot b4 i set on huggies comfort dry and ultra. i also wanted to try Nepia but in the end i found tt not many places sell very troublesome so i use huggies at least everywhere have.

Have anyone taken their bb for the 3rd mth jab. heard from friend tt will have fever.is it true?

i was afraid tt i cant wear my clothes also but luckily i can wear if not i have to spend on buying new suit again.

jac10

cheryl
i tried petpet on my bb and after 3hrs she got rashes all over. she hae no problem b4 using giant and drypers. Ntuc, is it good how much is it?

isobellies

my fave is really pampers. at night he is only allowed to wear pampers! daytime petpet alternated with free drypers and huggies (from hampers).
i found nepia leaks for me too. drypers not bad but always leaves a mark from the gathers. huggies i don't like the tabs, looks uncomfortable at the hips!

frentee: haha! i like that! "jam" ;)

nyny

eileen
pao sim is to increase the immune system. i gv my boy 2 days before the jab, but he didn't drink much. he developed slight fever just now. i gv him panadol when his temperature reached 38. he's ok already.
have you given panadol to your bb? 38.4 sounds high for young bb.

jac
so envy. i need to wake up once. pump one side and feed bb another side.

jac10

sunny
i realise that alot of mummy still wake up in the middle of the night to feed bb tts why i got abit worried about my bb. Went to see PD last sun because of eczema and ask PD if she is ok to sleep thru night. luckily she say its ok.

qoosan

xiao yun,
sorry, jst saw the table. hv jst done the t/f, hope nt too late.

To Account POSB Savings
198-15117-3 xiaoyun
Amount S$43.88
Transaction Reference 1682895765

qoosan

dor,
thanks for ur offer, this might b an alaternative if xiao yun nt coming to JE. will see when the items arrived then.

goodgal

hi dor,

i need 1 that can autoboil and after that maintains the temp at 40 degrees,got such??
cos my current 1 got the function 98,85 and 60 degrees only,i always need to mix the 60 degrees water with cool water,but the powder still cant dissolve completely

garfield9

bkkgal,
congrats! your method re napping is successful! my success rate is still 50% only....but A manages at least 1 nap of >1hr in the day and her accumulated nap time averages 2.5 - 3hr. happy enough =)

jac,
OMG.....you're one of those urban legends!!?!?!? can fit straight back into old clothes and such a kuai bb. you have no excuse not to have a no. 2 *heehee*

iso,
jelly belly *WAVE* me too!!!!

jadonmum

cheryl,
My one also like to turn towards TV... No good for their brain development.

Xiao Yun,
Can add me for Calendula Cream -- OOS, $7.48 Thanks.

Garfield,
I want to join your company.... Haha.... Any vacancy?

QooSan,
When are we getting the nursing wrap? Any updates?

artemissoh

Hi Garfield9,

I am going to USANA tomorrow to purchase vitamins for my sister-in-law and myself. If you are interested, I can purchase for you as well. Just to let you know, you may want to get the Essentials as well cause they act like to catalyst to help absorb vitamins and minerals better. Essentials are S$86, Bi-Omega3 is S$36 and Active Calcium is S$34. I have PMed you my mobile number, do let me know before 12 noon tomorrow which products you are interested in.

Hi jeannie,

I would recommend getting Essentials (multi vitamins and minerals), Bi-Omega3 (for baby's brain development) and Active Calcium (for baby's bone development). Essentials are S$86, Bi-Omega3 is S$36 and Active Calcium is S$34.

Please note that they come in 4 week supply. But I personally find them to be very effective yi fen qian yi fen huo). My immune system improved greatly after taking for a month and I continued on.

My mum is taking Essentials with Procosa II for her joint pain. After taking, she remarked that she has lesser aches in her hands and legs.

My mother-in-law is taking Essentials for general health and Phytoestrin for her menopause.

My sister-in-law is now also taking regularly. She quite poor thing. She is pregnant and had severe morning sickness and lack of appetite. Then she got allergic reaction from the vitamins prescribed by her gynae (he scare she not enough nutrients). When I learned and recommended these 3 to her and after she took for a month, her morning sickness subsided and she has a healthy appetite again.

Though I distributor, I not very active in sales. :p I only recommend to people who ask me about it.

Have are some links for your information:
- Essentials (http://products.usana.com/en/products/sg/essentials/what_essentials.shtml)
- BiOmega (http://products.usana.com/en/products/sg/optomizers/biomega.shtml)
- Active Calcium (http://products.usana.com/en/products/sg/optomizers/active_calcium.shtml)

weddingfairy

e: type of milk
TBF
1. sunny
2. tongtong
3. Thankful
4. kitsune
5. Artemis
6. tute
7. Winnie
8. xiaoyun
9. Kirsten
10. kelly

Partial BF
1. bx / similac
2. garfield9 / isomil
3. dor11 / similac
4. bkkgal/similac
5. star70/ Nan 1HA
6. maruko/similac
7. p1nk1e/similac
8. frentee/Nan 1
9. happybee/ Enfalac
10. Jeannie/ Mamex gold
11. eileengoh/ Nan 1
12. isobellies/ similac/Nan1HA

FM
1. leila / Nan 1ha
2. Jac / Nan 1HA
3. cheryl / nan 1

garfield9

bb went to bed at 9pm, last feed 8pm. i've been waiting since 4am for her to wake up, until now. was starting to get worried. think i'm going siao liao...always wanted her to sleep thru the night and when she did, i was actually wondering why she didn't wake up!!

artemissoh

Hi kelly,

Where do you stay? I stay in Punggol so can collect from me either SengKang, Punggol or if you free can meet me at Takashimaya also. The USANA office is in Takashimaya. Actually, cause the vitamins are monthly doses, if after you gals take the first time and like it, I can enroll you all as Preferred Customers, set monthly autoships and you will enjoy distributor price as well. Then you can buy as and when you like and collect from Takashimaya. But will only do that when you gals have tried the vitamins and want to continue taking monthly. Or if you gals prefer, I can purchase and you collect from me at Punggol, SengKang or when I go back to work next month at HarbourFront or other NEL MRT stations.

eileengoh

Thank you sunny and dor for your advice on pao sim.. yah i also thot 38.4 is kinda high.. that's why was really worried yest nite.. he seems ok now after a nite's sleep..fingers crossed that fever wont come back this mrng..

kelly.. what are the good schools in pasir ris area for toddler? from what age are they supposed to go?

hppymum2b

kelly,
Huh, E is gg to attend pre-nursery liao in Jan 09.. is it just a few hours session or full day ?
Time flies man.. I better start looking out for my boi too..

garfield,
so good.. the longest my gal can sleep is abt 5-6 hrs in one stretch..
but usually she will wake up every 4 hrly for milk during the 12am-6am period..