2007 Babies going to P1 in 2014 :)

hi mummies,i am a 2008 mother thinking between meetoh and edgefield plains..please let me know which of these schools give children homework to do daily?

can you also add me into your group - my facebook account is manimegalai packiriswamy - singapore flyer pix thank you.

Hi Mummies!

Here is a fun storytelling workshop for your kids organised by National Library Board this weekend. They have many other workshops for children and even adults (Yes, parents can learn about storytelling to your kids too!). A fun way to cultivate interest in the language and also for your child to hone their oral presentation and public speaking skills, not to mention story structure development and creativity in writing. Do check it out!

http://www.nlb.gov.sg/golibrary/Programmes/Arts/60559/Little_Storytellers_Workshop_for_Children.aspx

Little Storytellers Workshop for Children

In this introductory workshop, children will learn storytelling techniques that make use of props, pictures and drawings to guide them on ways to sequence, visualize and remember stories! They will discover the importance of eye-contact, vocal expressiveness, facial expressions, hand gestures, body language and self-confidence. In the telling of stories in different ways and from different perspectives, our young tellers will discover how creative they can get!

This workshop is limited to children aged 7 years and above. Free admission with required registration. Should session be fully registered and you would like to be placed on the waitlist, please email [email protected]

Back