(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

phy!! GUG class is FULL strength (12pax)! many new kids and some of them stil refuses to let parents go out, tink there's abt 3 mum/dad still sitting in
last week teacher wei was on leave and there was a stand in teacher (a malay girl, tall with huge eyes) and i guess a few of the kids cant tahan not hvg teacher wei! my sr cried until got tears lor.. jayden (e one who was oredi veri independent since 1st lesson) oso cried ..
Jane's boy is stil wif teacher russell..
ryan tan stopped crying le =D except last week when teacher wei wasn't ard

phy, opps paiseh.. i tot u due in Jun. :p Jr's still in the same class.. he's enjoying that class now though... so not intending to change class yet. Potty training.. think jr is the worse. Totally refused to even pee in the toilet.

Lisa,
Wow, full strength!! Gosh!! must be a sight!! U continuing still?

Jane,
Glad to hear that! I like the teachers there... Esp Teacher Wei, feel tat she genuinely loves the kids
happy.gif

Yesterday took Ryan for a music trial class (Finally!) and could see that he enjoyed it. He was rather attentive!

Any gathering coming up? Still wanna picnic or kite flying?

wat type of music class was it dat ryan went to?

btw mummies, need some advise here. i noticed sr has a problem with speech, thou she speaks alot, but she is not pronouncing her S,F,G, and Z when she speaks in sentences. On their own she is okie.. do u tink i shld send her for some review?

Gathering i'm keen!

slimz, think it's ok lah. The diction will slowly gets better.. I dun think other ppl can understand wat Jr say as easily as us too. Still small.
happy.gif

Back