(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

ssmummy : Hi , welcome.
happy.gif

My gal is attending full day childcare and attending berries world every saturday.
happy.gif

Other than that , she spent the res tof the time doing some homework and play play play. hehee

Hi Florence,
My girl is attending N1 class. It's a 3-hr programme.

Actually wanted to enroll her at Yamaha, but they called up to say that the class cannot start cos not enough people. :-(

So now on the lookout for other class. Berries lesson for N1?

hi ssmummy my girl has not attended any class so far...im an idle parent woohoo!

anyways, where's this yamaha class, i wouldnt mind enrolling her.

yes yes , N1 in berries world . Kor kor is in K1 class.

kor kor , 5 years old is having his piano lessons one to one at home every week for 30 mins and he practice on the piano 10 mins a day!
happy.gif

Hazel is likes to piano but not good at listening to command yet , and also the fingers cannot place on the 5 keys yet, so waiting for 2 more years to start her on piano

Hihi,
Actually i registered my girl for two classes, Bebe Ballet and Little Notes, both at Thomson Plaza.

Yamaha -- Enrolled and paid for the class but they called and mentioned that the class could not start :-( gotten the refund though.

Bebe ballet too... Though they eventually open a class, but I think it's too late. Hoping for them to start a class around 1pm. :)

Hi ssmummy!
Where is your girl attending N1? I also intend to enrol my girl for ballet and piano but thinking perhaps when she is older coz her attention span is very short and I'm afraid I'll just be wasting money at this age! If you are looking for classes to sign up, can consider Berries..its a chinese enrichment program for kids. Its all fun and play and learn session for 90 mins. My girl has been attending and she loves it.

Florence,
Where is your Hazel attending Berries? At Bishan or Hougang? I just signed Jade up at Bishan branch. We are back till end of Dec so I thought I'd let Jade go back to Berries class, but Orchard branch class full so I had to sign her up at Bishan. Hope Bishan teacher is good.

Florence,
Thanks!
happy.gif
The kids and I are glad to be back in Spore...back to civilization! Oh your kids are at tampines branch ah, I remembered wrongly then. Must have been another mummy whose 2 kids studying at Bishan or Hougang. You remember who? Re gathering, ya in the midst of organizing! Will post details on FB and here soon.
happy.gif

Hi ssmummy,
How was the trial class like? What did they do? Maybe I will bring my girl to see whether she likes
happy.gif
My girl used to attend full day childcare at Telok Blangah Sparkletots but now we are living overseas and I'm a stay home mum so she is currently not attending any school till next year.

Hi mummies!

Fyi - We're having a playdate for our kiddos at Fidgets @ Turf City (Bukit Timah) this coming Saturday, 13 Nov at 10.30am. Anyone interested pls feel free to join us k! Meet inside Fidgets. Remember your socks!
happy.gif

For those that haven't heard of Fidgets, see their website --> http://www.fidgets.com.sg/

hi atinarin!
happy.gif
We're glad to be back home! I love this country more and more everyday! Jade and Ryan are happy too...get to eat macdonalds!

hi magoo

i just signed up a trial lesson for my girl in jan at berries bishan. the woman who attended to me insisted that the parent cannot accompany the child even for the trial or first few lessons. is that true? my little girl would definitely be afraid if i am not there. how did ayden cope then? is there any teacher that is really good with kids?

Hi magoo, Jade is in the Thursday 5pm class. How bout Ayden?

Jme, don't worry they will let parents in the first time. But after that, they will advise parents to leave their child in class as it will help the child adjust faster.

Dear mummies, I am providing Weekend Chauffuer Service in a luxury 8 seaters MPV. Will be driven by myself. I can send your family to a location comfortably. Car seat and booster seat available for kid and baby. Pls sms me @ 90990650 or email me [email protected] to learn more. Limited slots available in Dec 2010 and Jan 2011.

I have 2 x 900g Karrihome goat milk 3-7 yrs old.
Letting go at $35 each, own collection or meet at Somerset.
Expiry 2012 Oct.
Interested PM me

I hv 4 tins of 900g Pediasure for sale as my boy change brand.

Letting go at $32 per tin but if u take all 4 tins then can sell at $30 per tin. Collection at buangkok mrt.

Vanilla favor expire Jan 2012 x3
Strawberry favor expire Sep 2011 x1

Serious buyer and no neg pls!!

Contact me via pm.. Thanks

angel and ssmummy
I bought them for K from the shop at Funan Centre. I think it's at the food court level. They sell school uniform.
If not, most of the dance school actually sell them as well.

magoo,
no worries. the kids there are so advanced and confident in the class even though they are of the same age. makes me wonder is it i should have exposed her to enrichment classes sooner. not easy being kids nowadays.not easy being parents too.

Back