(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

Icyen, your little girl looks so cute and guai sitting there!
I bet Wairah can’t sit still alone, she’s very very clingy and will stick to me like a leech..

nor,
ya i was surprised too she can sit there diam diam for one hour.. onli move and shape her body when music start...

Tinsel,
*hug* take care yah! can imagine the toil of taking care of whole family down with flu.

S is down with fever since yesterday. Sigh..

Pre-nursery: wow! the registration sounds like so 'xiong' to me. still have phases and categories wat not huh.. doesn't sound fun to me at all =(

ichigo: thanx babe!!! me & k feeling alot better now except for hubs.

i oso dunno pre-n got different phase....coz me neither Christian nor Catholic & k has got no siblings ma. basically i called the school to check out the registration date and q when the day comes lo.

livvie: didn't know marymount is branded lei...hahahha!!!

icyen: ur girl's really VERY guai...can sit still for the whole hour!!! my girl would turn around for me to hug her before the teacher brings on the next activity...pengz!!! only consolation is she would not attempt to get down from the chair.

tinsel: yes it is. Its a lot more expensive than other schools
happy.gif
Its confirmed from the extensive research I have done. Thats the reason why you had to queue my dear.

For those interested, Q-Dees's Open House is this Saturday. You can check out the centres from their website.

http://eduventure.biz/centres.htm

I'm a Marymount Kindergarten alumna! Spent nursery (N2) and K1 there, before going on to a pri sch for pre-primary. Many happy memories from that place, though I did get bullied quite a bit by the pesky boys.

Hi Fellow Mommies!

Interesting exchange here on kindergartens! Does anyone have any thoughts about kindergartens vs childcare centres(like Pat's Schoolhouse etc)? And anyone knows of recommended schools around Holland/Bt Timah/Upper Bt Timah area?

Appreciate all thoughts!

livvie, thanks for sharing your research with us. I called Marymount yestreday and was told that the 2nd phase registration for public is open and interested parents can just walk in to register from now. Anyway, I've decided to drop them from my list cos' of transport problem.

Eliz, so you mean to say St Anne's only offer nursery onwards and we can register our kids in 2010 for 2011 intake?

I will most likely be sending Matthew to childcare next year and now looking around the Sengkang and Punggol area. Anyone heard comments on Carpe Diem or Q-Dee's?

Mattsmummy
Yup! We'll apply in 2010 for 2011 intake.
Usually March for catholic and April for non-catholic
happy.gif

I'm also scouting ard. Totally clueless! hahaha.

yolk, did you enrol ems in marymount? heard so many good reports on the school. And you are the walking testimony! COOL!

tinsel, you have a lawyer in the making...
happy.gif

eliz: my friend sends her son to Kids' Kingdom....think by one of the churches in pinggol/sengkang area. she said its good and i think i've seen the blog of another mummy who sends her son there too...the kids seem happy there. perhaps u can check it out too.

renz: eh....y did u say tat i have a lawyer in the making huh? though i'm totally clueless, i'd gladly accept ur compliment & cross cross fingers it'll come true
happy.gif

icyen: dun worry, my girl oso not vocalising much...the day will come la
happy.gif

Tinsel
Thanks for the recommendation. Has told Hubby we are to go check it out this sat
happy.gif

How's everyone in the family?? All recovered liao mah?

Icyen:
My gal's also not speaking in sentences.. Max is 4 words like: "Mi, want bao bao" etc.
But today she said to me when i was putting her in the car seat: "Sit in front" - I'm so shocked!

No need to worry.. They will speak so much in the near future that we'll wish them to hush up. Lol.

eliz: except for hubs, we're quite ok liao. thanx babe
happy.gif

SHARE SHARE TIME: Saw in Popular today tat they have this customised book where ur child's name in either eng or chinese is printed in dots...juz like a writing practice book!!! only 9.90....cute!!!

hi mummies...

wah all these talk abt nursery is scaring me..hahha how time flies our bubs r growing up fast huh..

Icyen :
dunt worry la ..my boy's can only say no..
hahah been teaching him to talk but he seems to be taking his own sweet time..

Nor :
ok finally managed to resize my boys pics to post here..

this is my 2nd boy..now he's 7 mths old...my lil'dumpling
2236646.jpg
2236647.jpg

n here's my 1st boy..
During hari raya
2236648.jpg

<font color="0000ff">Ju</font>
Sorry I did not reply yr sms last nite.. dah tido lah..
I’m doing ok, had worse days.. heheh..thanks for asking babe!

I sleep pretty early these days as the girls are used to going to bed at 9pm.
Maybe some ppl find this arrangement too early and crazy but I believe children need enough rest to perform and to last her through the 4 hours in school.
Lis is attending morning session and she needs to wake up around 7-ish as her sch bus picks her up at ~8am.

I’m also busy going to-and-fro my place as there are some potential buyers who wants to view my flat. tiring but hope it'll be over sooner than later..

hey your second looks more like you! 2 cutie boys you have there!!
happy.gif

http://www.huggies.com.sg/Promotions/point/

Great Deals with HUGGIES Points Promotion!

Huggies is so excited to share a fantastic promotion! Calling all the mummies and daddies who have accumulated our Huggies Proof Of Purchase Points - cut out from Huggies diapers packaging. Its time to use them now and enjoy great purchase discounts!

Here are the great deals you can all enjoy with the Huggies Proof Of Purchase Points you have accumulated!

Simply present the required Huggies Proof Of Purchase Points at Aprisin Singapore Pte Ltd to enjoy this offer!

<font color="ff0000">Eliz???</font>
Little Tikes Sunburst coupe car
Usual Price: $209.00
Great Deals with Huggies Points:
40 HUGGIES Proof of Purchase Points + $99.00

Measurements:42-16-28 cm.
Fabric: 100% Polyester
Lassig Shoulder Bag
Usual Price: $169.00
30 HUGGIES Proof of Purchase Points + $79.00

Measurements:29-19-47 cm.

Content: large main section,
inside elastic straps,additional shoebag,
handle adjustable for height
Lassig Kids Trolley (colours: pink/blue)
Usual Price: $139.00
24 HUGGIES Proof of Purchase Points + $69.00

Measurements:24-16-27 cm.
Weight: 0.3 kg
Equipped with Big main compartment, chest strap,
zip pouch, hook for key, net side pocket.

Lassig Mini Backpack
(colours: pink/blue/orange/army)
Usual Price: $59.00
Great Deal with Huggies Points:
20 HUGGIES Proof of Purchase Points + $29.00

How to enjoy this great offer:

Download and complete Great Deals with HUGGIES POINTS promotion form
Present completed promotion form with required amount of original HUGGIES Proof Of Purchase Points at:
Aprisin Singapore Pte Ltd
Address: 50 Tagore Lane #B1-02
Entrepreneur Centre
Singapore 787494

Telephone: 63368311
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm

Sign-in to the Huggies Baby Club using the green box on the top-right of this page, or click “Join” if you are not already a member.
Download the promotion form by clicking on the button below (which will appear once you have signed in to the Huggies club) and follow the instructions. You will be able to print your form straight away, or save it as a pdf file to your computer and print it later.
Great Deals with HUGGIES POINTS promotion ends on 31 May 2009 or while stocks lasts.

<font color="ff0000">I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!</font>

eliz/irene/shymz: our chargeback is <font color="ff0000">successful</font>!!! little cupcakes may have gone mia but we've gotten back our $$$$$$$$. pls check ur email, details have been sent.

Icyen,

May I know what is your comment after attedning Little Neuro 3 day Trial class? I want to sign up too but need to find out more too.

this morn, i was waiting for a vacant parking lot when i saw a car, which was of some distance behind &amp; on the opp side, move out. i then reversed towards the vacant lot but slowed down coz there was a mercedes which was coming in my direction &amp; on the side of the road where the lot is. to my surprise, the stupid driver(uncle) had the audacity to juz reverse and go into the lot!!! i horned twice when i saw the stupid car going into the lot (at this point, my car was juz right in front of his) but tat uncle didn't even stop for a second to find out y he was being horned!!! i really buay tahan, so i wind down my window &amp; wif my head out, i gestured to him tat i had reversed all the way and i want tat lot!!! think he didn't expect it coming from a lady driver, so boh bianz and wif a not-so-happy face, he drove out of the lot.

Tinsel/ Eliz
I also did not keep the wrappers.. just got to know this from another mommy.

actually i did ask before what the points and barcodes are used for but no one seems to know and no reply.. now we know lah.. not too late.

Tinsel
hahah! heng ah he decides to drive out and give you that lot! if not, it would have spoil your day :s

nor: if he doesn't drive out, i'll step out of the car liao....in fact this oso happened to me before. tat driver was worse...i really stepped out of my car, go to his window. he only wind down his window, no guts to come out &amp; said this in mandarin: "this is not ur father's parking lot!" imagine my anger!!! my blood boiled and i shouted at him for not being a man, only knows how to bully woman....i guess my courage must have stemmed from my anger!!! then heheh....he drove away too, and i parked
happy.gif

eliz: me fiery chilli padi la, no pushover, very tomboy...juz standing up for wat's mine ma. both occasions i was alone lei....if my hubs around, he'll definitely ask me to forget it.

**juz checked my car: no scratches...hahahah!!!

Hi Mummies!

Been peeping at this thread and lazy to post cos cant catch up with u too...

Something to share:

Baby Fair
Thu 12 Mar to Sun 29 Mar 2009
Takashimaya Square, B2

For those who are sourcing for household products, this is a fair you should not miss.
Calling all mums, get the best deals on all the baby necessities from diapers to strollers to baby clothing and toys for all mums and mums-to-be. What’s more with every *$50 same-day purchase (maximum of 3 combined receipts), made at Babies’ Section, Children’s Department, Level 3 and/or Takashimaya, B2 and stand a chance to be one of the lucky winners in our Baby Fair lucky draw and walk away with the following prize:
1st Prize: S$3,000 worth of Baby products
2nd Prize: S$2,000 worth of Baby products
3rd Prize: S$1,000 worth of Baby products
*Terms &amp; Condition apply.

icyen: My boy still cant talk yet.....only babbling away. Like Ju's boy, he's taking his own sweet time to open his golden mouth.

ju: How time flies &amp; your 2nd son is already 7 mth!!!! Both your sons are cute &amp; handsome!

Nor: Your 2 little girls are very photogenic! Just curious, where did you get the chestbox from?

Wow so many talks about playgroups &amp; childcare centres! I intend to send Kaizer to playgroup when he's 2.5 yr old (nx jan). But the problem is he can't talk yet and I wonder if I should send him to school if he still can't talk by then (some kids can only talk at 3 or 4 yr old). Any opinions?

hi all mummies!

really been lurking ard :p been a slient reader all the while hee

how are u all getting on?
Currently Ayden in childcare since Jan and coping fine now
happy.gif

took this pic 3days ago hee
2238660.jpg

Kth,
I took the pics at Hart’s new studio. The wooden chest is his, he got it from the opera people; vintage stuff lah.. very nice!

Mei2, how are you? been so long.. you're the one who did our list of July babies when we're all preggy right.

nor, yeah yeah haaa!
really been so long.. dare not come in here coz alot of new mummies haha! :p

hw are u gettin on? i just added u in FB keke
happy.gif

nice pics of ur 2 darlings!

Mei2
i confirmed you liao! will chk out your pics later k.. now prep for conference call.. the Germans just started work so i can only call them in half hour.. *yawn*

hey Ayden looks so petite leh.. not how i remember him to be! lost a lot of weight huh?

nor, haa ya not really lost of weight but didnt gain much hee.. due to his bad flu for the past 3 weeks.. curently he is only 11.5kg @ 82cm tall nia haa! but i think his height shld be like me.. shortie :p

Mei2, i also vertically challenged.. but judging from the girls' growth rate, i'm pretty sure they will be taller than me..
then next time i have to tip-toe to kiss them..
or i'll ask them to bend down for me to kiss them
happy.gif

nor, haha! hopefully ayden will be like his daddy and not like me.. if not more basketball for him in future! haha

nor, nice pictures! I also love Hart's works. Now tempted to go back to him for another session when Matthew turns 2 in July.

kth, Matthew is also not talking yet but my mum has this belief that once the kids are at childcare they'll start to talk when they see other kids talking. Not sure how true is that.

Mei2, you're also staying in PG right? Which childcare is Ayden attending?

hi en_hui! long time no see hee

Ayden is currently attending Bright Kids @ Blk 173D
happy.gif
so far so good with the teachers

Nor :
Takpela.i sms u pun da mlm sangat. . Ur girls look pretty n they r photogenic too. .

Kth :
Yeah time realy flies. .haha.it has only been 7 mths since i gave birth 2 my 2nd boy n i'm already missing being preggy. .lol

Mei2 :
Hello. .long time since u posted juz like me . . Loves lurking around lol. .

N to all mummies who r expecting now, congratulations to whoever who r. .its a bliss being pregnant. . *winks at hubby*

Btw. .

Does anyone know wher i cud rent double/twin stroller for a mthly fee?
Coz bringing out my 2 boys wif 2 strollers r realy challenging. .
Do pm me. .any suggestions wil b greatly appreciated
happy.gif

Shayne also not talking much though he picked up a few words recently but needs to be prompted to say them. Hmm, i think he is probably the lightest and the shortest amongst all the babies here. He is only 9.4kg and 78cm. Been worried abt his height cause both my husband and i are tall. Sigh.

Tinsel- Is your gal still attending the kids loft ? I brought my gal to the trial class. not too bad not only 3 kids in the class.

Not sure now whether want to continue with this or LNT.

morning mommies!
thanks for the kind words on my girls pic.. Hart did a great job as always
happy.gif

Cheok, dun worry too much abt Shayne.. even if he appears to be tiny now, i'm pretty sure he will shoot up in his adolescent (correct spellg?) years.

Ju, how about using Buggy Board for your first?
see : http://www.lascal.se/web/buggyboard-basic.aspx
i'm letting go mine if anyone interested
happy.gif

nor: Lis REALLY got a natural take to the lens!!! VERY PRETTY...Wairah oso cute....she'll definitely grow up to be juz as pretty as her sis
happy.gif

ling4016: when did u attend the trial class? i didn't attend last sat coz K was sick. u mean only 3 kids in the class? my class has abt 7 kids including K. kids' loft &amp; lnt different types of school lei...it depends on wat u want...my girl attend both

Back