(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

cheok,
i'm signing C for the little neurotree program too! attended the first class 2 weeks back, unfortunately she wasn't too cooperative. but i really like the program, esp the flashcards portion. u at the bugis branch?

Hi!

I am looking for BOY 1st bday wall decor. Anyone wanna sell used or brand new, pls PM me with pics. Thanks!

Wenyl
PM me. I have a few items to let go on hand.
happy.gif

Jillian
Your picture make me envy!!! I aim to bring my boys for a tour next yr during summer time. Like this... won't have to bring too many barangs barangs. Heee....

Tinsel
Heee.... I also personally don't like carrot. Really cross finger for the December deadline! Your 'Fan Tuan' looks so yummy! Recently I have a craving for Japanese food. Always dream about their tuna mayonese sushi. Hmmm... crave.... And worst still is, My elder keep telling me, mummy, how is baby inside your stomach! RED ALERT!!!!

Tigress
You really gotta weigh everything. If her 'lover' can invite her to breakfast in the morning, meaning she had been sneaking out many times? Leaving your babe at home alone or???? For me, definitely sending her home. I can't risk my helper bringing a man back home.

Nor
Hee... thanks! Other than reducing food intake, really must go for body slimming. A tummy after 3 pregnancies, is no joke. Ugly!

I called the maid agent, and they told me to send the maid back to them, they will find me a replacement. But I cannot manage a single day without a maid.

I decided to give my maid a 2nd chance. I told her no more HP and no Sunday off for her. She agreed, but she told me she don't want to go MIL place as she won't have time to do the house chores. Well, she don't have a choice now. Either she go my MIL everyday or she go back to the agent.

I booked a place in a childcare near my place, but can only send my boy there Feb '09. So I shall put up with my maid till Feb '09 before sending her back. Actually, I feel sad for my maid as she has been crying alot for the past 2 days. Other than the boyfriend issue she has, she is a good worker, and she really dotes on my boy. Sigh....I better don't get too emotional for this maid....

ARGH!! typed one long post only to have my pc hang! retyping this again.. no time to really read the posts.. just skimmed thru.

am back from korea since monday night! trip was very very very tiring.. one thing me and hb learnt was never to bring baby on group tour ever again. we changed hotel nightly, and also had to gather by 7-8am with all luggage packed. only reached hotel at 8plus at night too. spent most of my time packing and unpacking. NOT FUN.

also, shld not take night flight cos xy didnt sleep on the plane at all. too uncomfortable for her cos she cldnt fit into the bassinet, and even when stretched out across 2 seats, she had no space to flip and toss.

gd thing she enjoyed herself thoroughly though.. had fun being centre of attention whole trip and was busy flirting with all the uncles and aunties on the group tour.

jillian, really respect u. dunno how u lug baby, stroller, check in bag plus luggage by urself. did u just hang ard in disney most of the time? where did u stay?

bedebe, zyrtec is non sedating i think. but i may be wrong.. am no PD hehehe... ur PD asked u to give veve zyrtec for mild sedation?anyway,polaramine didnt help xy sleep at all!

cheok, u signed up for little neuro tree too? my friend's girl is in it too. did u attend any trial class before signing up?

gotta go run errands.. will log in later to catch up on the posts. back to work tomorrow liao
sad.gif

b4 i sign off, here's a pic of my lil korean princess wanabe :p

1793482.jpg

Tigress,
can you nego with your maid agency to select a replacement first and when that maid arrive, you can exchange with your present maid?

I think your maid may be taking advantage of your situation as she probably know your "weakness".
Mine did the same when i was about to travel to Germany. She talked back and went out w/o permission.

I guess its a matter of time before you have to get a replacement for her.

jules welcome home! Yes, i remember i had to pack and unpack alot during my korea trip sometime back. Then i was a young girl with mummy packing my stuff hahahaha! XY looks so cute in that korean outfit! glad she enjoyed herself. Did mummy and daddy enjoy themselves too? about little neutro tree, there was no trial when i signed up. not sure about now though.

shymz oh from your post, sounds like they now offer trial lessons? I read from other parents that their kids fidget alot during the first few lessons but settle down well eventually. So maybe C will like it moving forward? Yes, im at bugis branch- only branch that offers classes for our babies age.

tinsel the school follows shichida method, although they claimed to position themselves differently. SO its right brain training, with alot of flashcards and other activities like music, eye-hand coordination...etc

just went thru the posts in greater detail..

yolksac, well done on ur determination! so curious to know what is ur diet program abt! sounds super effective man!

tinsel, krissa looks so sweet in her tutu! then again, she looks feminine to start with, so its suitable for her. xy is so tomboyish man.. will look super weird if she gets plunked into a tutu!

bedebe, i agree with u.. find myself looking at xy and wondering how the past year just sped by so quickly! and she has been calling me mummee mummee in a really sweet way esp when she wants me to get biscuits or sweets for her! so gluttonish!

nor, am on FB but our photos arent! hahaha!! lazy mummy la! hb took like 3000+ photos during the 1 wk trip!

cheok, oic.. u just signed shayne up for a term without a trial? the program sounds interesting but not sure if xy will enjoy it leh.

ermm... cant say i enjoyed myself that much cos i found myself packing/unpacking/lugging luggage/feeding her most of the time. but it was nice seeing her having fun. ILs came along too.. so they helped to relieve me sometimes. but all the menial tasks of cos fell on urs truly lor.

Nor,

If I get a replacement maid, I have pay the maid's loan which is 7mths salary and my boy may not like the new maid. I'm thinking of keeping her till Feb then send her back. At the mean time, she will not be left alone at home again.

I just hope she don't do anything funny.

My MIL just informed me that my maid refused to eat. I'm not sure if she is going on hunger strike or she is worried that I will send her back, that's why no appetite.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

cheok: yup, they offer trial classes when they start a new centre
happy.gif
called up a while back but they told me i had to sign up for a full term. but recently i called again and they told me that the centre at tpy just opened, and a class for tots our age was available! luckily the timing was perfect. hopefully C can settle down soon.

Recently, aaliyah's bedtime has improved. For the past 4 days, she slept before 9pm and woke up at 7.30am. Didnt even wake up throughout the nite..im so happy! I just hope she is going into a new phase & will keep up with this schedule though her dad is quite sad not able to see her cos he only comes back after 9pm.

Today at my mum's place i felt that my bb was quite warm. Actually since young, i donno how to feel with my hands if im having a fever, usually i will go my mum and ask her to use her hands to touch my forehead, even until now. But i donno why when it comes to my bb, so far all the time that she had fever, i can feel it..i guess it is the mother's instinct. Even when i ask my mom and maid to check her forehead, both told me no la..maybe the weather is just warm. So i took the thermometer and it was 37.9 degrees. I told my mom, i guess a mom knows best. Even before i could give her the panadol, she already slept. So im just hoping that she will be fine, prob it is the 1 week aft her MMR injection. IF tomoro morning she is still down with fever, im thinking of taking child care leave and spending time with her at home. The thing abt her is that u can never tell if she is having fever, she still looks the same and play as usual..

hello mummies

hubs and i are v sick today
sad.gif
he's been ls-ing + flu, i've been having itchy eyes, nose and throat! aargh! what a way to spend our anniversary (haha which is actly the next 2 days) hope veve wun catch what we've got!

jillian...haha...lil ally loves her handbags ya? she's even chosen matching polka dotted one...she's got style!

tinsel...wow...krissa's such a big girl le
happy.gif
cute tutu!

eliz...i also gonna get veve a tutu :p just can't quite decide which one to get yet :p

as for #2, hubs doesn't want another, so only person making her point strongly is my mum
sad.gif
she keeps going like...veve knows how to scoop and pour water over herself during bath-time- "oh veve so smart can bathe herself, mummy can have didi", "oh veve so smart can feed herself, mummy can have didi" :| the first thing she said when she saw veve's new stroller which is a strange greenish colour (which we all wondered what happened since it appeared turqoise online) was "oh you can share this with didi!" everytime i will deadpan to her that there'll be no didi and she just doesn't get it
sad.gif

cheok...thanks for the info on neurotree...i'm going for a preview talk to find out more. jules...wanna go?

jules...welcome home! haha...i kinda suspected tt grp tours and babies/toddlers dun quite go together....but you survived and XY had fun! i doubt any travel will be fun for mamas anytime the kids tag along. i kinda looking forward to when we can travel without veve. BUT...now that she's here...she's been very much my life...i can't imagine a day without her!

oh polaramine...her PD told me that this works faster than zyrtec and i tried it once when she was really itchy at night...erm...din work lei! zyrtec works faster on the itchy part...and polaramine also din work to knock her out! i think i'll just make veve walk from t1 to t3 and back before boarding :p

oooh...sorry to hear abt the terrible night flight....i guess princess XY really needs her nice big bed :p veve's q good in sleeping in her bassinet at night...but i'm keeping my fingers crossed! the sq bassinettes are also rather short 77cm but i think it should be fine cos veve curls up a lil.

tigress...oooh...you must be in a real fix...i dun wanna burden you with more maid horror stories abt bringing bf home...but you're doing the right thing to leave her with a relative. i can feel where you're coming from...abt how maids can be lonesome etc...but for me my main and top concern would be my child's safety, and that cannot be compromised.

zinta...if i'm not wrong, if the fever's not affecting aaliyah adversely it should be fine, just have to monitor. good luck on driving alone with her! i dun even dare to drive alone...let alone with a noisy toddler in the backseat!

ichigo...hope S is better! are your japan travel plans affected by the economic crisis?

jewel...ashley's gonna be such a cosmo babe :p when'll you be leaving? any luck with house-hunting yet?

bedebe WOW, didnt know so many are into this little neuro tree. I was under the impression that not many people are familiar with the school. Yes, yes, do go for the trial. Tell me how you find it.

shannon heee, dont think so, my class is on the weekday.
happy.gif

Tinsel
Love the tutu! Krissa looked she was sure having fun.
Forgot to compliment earlier. OOps!'

Jules
XY looked so pretty in the korean outfit.. Did you bought it or it was for picture taking?
I'm thinking of bring megan to HongKong or Taiwan for holiday but am so worried of the flight
sad.gif

Tigress
Looks like you need another talk to you maid..
Good luck.. maid woes can be very headache.

Priety Zinta
Hope your little one is fine.
I also think Mummy knows best.. Its a good feeling right??

MORNING!!

zinta, heh i share ur thots abt mum knows the best! when xy is feverish, usually i will be the 1st to pick it up tho MIL and hb will say no fever la. measure temp and voila.. really got low grade fever~!

bedebe, have emailed u abt the preview talk! yeap am definitely keen. dont really dare to part with 550 per term up front without even going for trial class or a talk to find out more!

re group tour - cannot believe i survived actually. took the last 2 days to recuperate from the trauma though.. went to pak tor with hb alone hehehhee... need some time alone after spending 24 hrs with xy nonstop for more than a wk. :p btw, share with u - we are very bad parents.. everytime we bring xy on a trip overseas, we will reward ourselves with a trip alone after that. so far gone on 2 short holidays without xy and enjoyed every minute!!
happy.gif
of cos miss xy la.. but what to do? need my own time too.

yes yes... think exhausting veve might be the way to go. though for xy, ermm... the day we flew, she woke at 7am, slept only 15min in the day, and still cldnt sleep well during the night flight! can u believe it?? little wonder she was a terror during day 1 of the tour..

eliz, thanks
happy.gif
yeah i thot she looked so cute too.. cos it was way too big for her and she looked like she was doing wayang when she waved her arms ard! hahaha!!! it was just for picture taking.. thot of buying a set to bring home, but found it too ex. cost abt 70+ sgd for the cheapest set! not worth it leh..

think HK shld be manageable cos only 3+ hrs flight. do choose a day flight, and bring lotsa entertainment on board. 3 hrs will pass very fast. ooh and try not to take budget airline cos very very cramped esp with an active toddler wanting to walk ard. have brought xy to macau when she was 8 mths old, and flight was manageable. wld hesitate to take night flight again cos if bb refuses to sleep, then the next day is screwed.

re no 2 - hmmm getting very tempted cos wld like age gap between kids to be 2 calender years. also, SIL is expecting as well.. wld be so fun to be preg together hahaha :p

hello mummies

i've had the most miserablelest night since veve arrived
sad.gif
sick with itchy eyes, nose and throat, veve decided that it's fun to wake up to play btwn 3-5am :| totally energised and crying the minute she closes her eyes, i had to watch her walk around in my bed with heavy lids :| i wasn't sure if it was teething pain that kept her up but i gave her a packet of teetha...literally one pack to hold...she likes the sound of the granules shaking :p

jules...you're one lucky girl! i wish i wish i can go pak tor like you...and go on short trips...hubs and i were just thinking how different life would be without veve...we'd prob be travelling every other week...haiz...but lucky veve's cute else i'll prob leave her at a nanny 24/7 :p

btw any babies fearful of bearded men/men with facial hair? veve's scared of them even those familiar people she's played with. people are now questioning if i've planted the notion that beardy men are bad men into her little head- which is NO hor. here's a pix of veve looking murderously at a beardy friend of mine :p
1796561.jpg

Tigeress,

My advice for you is don't be too emotion to your maid. If she go on hunger strike, let her be. And most importantly, never leave your maid and baby alone at home cos I have bad experience too.

Good Morning!!!

jules/eliz/bedebe: thanx for ur kind words.

bedebe: hope u & hubs are feeling better....izzit the weather? do take care.

jules: XY looked pretty and very girlish in the korean costume....dunno y but the visual of XY in a kimono suddenly appears in my head & she looks equally pretty too!! krissa's oso very tomboyish looking, tat's y mummy gotta doll her up in pink & hair clippies. On group tours...I HATE GROUP TOURS!!! I've only been on group tour once when I was a teen and i really hate it.

eliz/bedebe: the bp price for the tutu set is very, very attractive. how i wish it came way earlier...nothing gets cuter than a toddler in her tutus!!

cheok/shymz: thanx for the info on LNT (Little Neuro Tree)

bedebe/jules: i have registered online for a preview at beach road this sat. fyi, LNT was previously known as Trio Centre. beach road is hq and all the other outlets are franchisee. hq is the training centre for all teachers. in terms of fees, they're definitely way cheaper than SM/iGenius.

bedebe, oh dear thats terrible!! why do they like to play at such unearthly hours??? sometimes xy wakes up to talk and sing to herself at weird times too.. scares the hell out of me cos so scared she will get more and more awake! hve to pretend to sleep so that she will get bored and go back to sleep. poor u.. must be exhausted!

xy used to be scared of my BIL who is rather beardy :p guess its a baby thing?? personally find that men with beards look a bit fierce so maybe thats the reason??
happy.gif

tinsel elf, thanks for ur compliments too! hahahaha i wld love to dress her up in a kimono just for laughs!! at least krissa lets u put clippies on her head! xy finds it fun to pull it off once i put it on, and will ask me to reclip it so she can repeat the whole pulling off process again!

LNT - i've also registered for the preview talk.. but at hougang branch on sunday at 3pm!

jules: i passed by hougang branch yesterday. if i like the preview this sat, i'll pop by hougang branch this sun to view facilities before deciding which centre to enrol.

Tinsel,
Krissa looks great in that tutu of hers!

Jules,
Wow! XY looks sweet in the Korean costume dress. Great that you managed to have your break without XY. Envious that u n hub can travel alone without hub. Since S came along, i have grown so attached to her that i can't imagine leaving her with someone else for more than a day. me n hub concluded that we'll be travelling like we used to only after S grows real old enough to take care of herself.

Bedebe,
oh dear me... hope u n hub recovers real soon! u must be feeling like a zombie now. Veve still looks charming with that murderous look in her hahaa..Thanks alot! S has just recovered. As for jap trip, 'research works' have been slow... ;p hee.. oh btw, dun mind share abt the preview of little nuero tree
happy.gif
can just drop me a mail.

tinsel, oic.. think they provide trial classes (3 sessions - 1 for each language) at all centres except beach road branch. cost 150 for 3 classes. just sharing..

lovablebub, thanks
happy.gif
yeap.. was very attached to xy previously, but ever since we went on our 1st trip alone without her (in Feb 08), I found it wasnt that bad lor. I mean, i missed her lots and thot abt her the whole day, but i also enjoyed the freedom i had! the 1st trip is always the hardest.

hey Jules, welcome back, xy so cute lah, later i wanna share with my colleague her photo. we alway meet her in market
happy.gif
btw where are you going for your pak tor trip?
I also pretend to sleep when jo wake up to talk at nite.. he will put our blanket to play peekapoo!!! so scared that he wont fall back to sleep

peck, havent planned where to go yet but will DEFEINITELY go! thinking of either HK or phuket or koh samui! hehe... hb tempted to go bali again cos we went when i was 26 wks pregnant, and it was the most relaxing holiday we ever had!

xy also lor.. wanna play sometimes. will say "TOOT" and poke me to wake me up!! learn from me cos i always do that to my hb... oops!! naughty hor! (i mean xy!)

Waking up in the middle of the night to play is the worst!
Thankfully so far so good..

Jules
I'm also planning a trip with hubby only..
Most likely Hkg or Taiwan.. Can't wait!!
Tonight leaving Megan with my MIL so that we can go paktok.. Hee..

eliz, my previous boss's 2+ yr old daughter used to wake him up at 4am regularly to watch barney!! faint.. and the strangest thing is that he actually gives in everytime!

have fun pak tor-ing tonight! shld try to do that regularly ya! really cherish the moments i have with hb alone nowadays.. so rare!

lovablebub: u ichigo? y did u change ur nick? love ur new nick!!! and thanx for ur compliment
happy.gif

jules: LNT got trial classes for all languages? really? ok, will attend trial before committing. would have to reschedule krissa's timetable if i'm keen to enrol her for LNT coz she is currently attending kindermusik & playdays. u & hubs very romantic hor...we have never plan a holiday w/o krissa. guess ur right...the 1st trip is always the hardest.

tinsel elf, ya.. i called LNT just now and asked. if u sign up after the 3 lessons, they will just include the 3 lessons into ur total term of 12 lessons. just need to pay extra 50 to register.

haha we not romantic la.. guess maybe we are still like kids and like to have fun! :p when we were in the theme park in korea, we dumped xy with my ILs and spent 3 hrs Qing and riding 3 rollercoasters! juvenile hor?

jules, I only tried once dump jo with my mum and maid during my materity leave for genting trip that leave fri nite and back on sun... on that occassion, my mum already give me hell time, keep calling me to complaint/scold etc... I dont even wanna think of going for trip after that.. but now is hb that attached to jo, he cant bear to leave him at home, even we have dinner during weekday after work, he will go home and pick him out to have dinner with us... if i say certain place not suitable for him to go,dont bring him, he will presuade our friends to change venus so that jo can tag along!! Only time we out alone is movie time, but still he still thinking when we can start bring him to cinema..

haha while i typing this, i just received his sms, (My meeting ending soon, will go home by 5. May want to bring dada out for dinner)

ohh ya jules, how much is LNT charge per term?

you wanna me to show you my phuket photo? is fun and relaxing too la... we even dump jo in the sea in phi phi island,regret that didnt ask my friends to take foto of him before they jump down together..

peck, wa ur hb really attached to jo ya? gd father wor! my hb cant wait to dump xy behind
sad.gif
sometimes think he really not prepared to be a father yet. but he tries his best la.

LNT charges - ermm i think its 550 per term for wkday class (ie 12 1 hr lessons). for weekend its 600 if i'm not wrong. Add in 50 for annual registration fee.

ya ya i wanna see ur phuket photo!! oii can invite me to ur blog? i used to follow jo's blog previously!

jules, that blog i abandon liao leh.. i drop you a email la.. dont think hb is good father la, he just wanna play with him, anything need him to attend to, he will dump him to me

was reading thru some of the older posts.. saw one mummy asking abt infant care.. my gal went to infant care when she was 5 mths.. so far so good..
never regret the decision.. she very seldom fall sick, but i have seen other babies who always seems to fall sick. tink depend on their own immune system..
happy.gif

As for no. 2, I wanted to have one nexy yr but it's hubby who dun wan.. Hope to have no. 2 soon then can close shop.. hehe..

hiii mummies..
I was on child care leave today. Aaliyah got reali sick this morning. Bad cough & running nose..I brought her to the doc and he said must be bcos of the MMR injection & he told me to be prepared for her to be having fevers up and down. But he told me to sponge her in case the fever go up, must always keep the temp down.
I spent the whole day with her. Bathing her, changing her clothes, feeding her (she didnt wanna eat porridge, only milk).Felt so good, even had 2 naps with her today. Never get to do this when im working
sad.gif

She seems so needy today, so weak, didnt even wanna play. i had to hold a tissue at all times to clean her running nose..i felt so helpless looking at her in that condition. I just hope tom she will get better. My maid told me last nite she can see aaliyah tossing & turning on the bed, like she is not comfortable, must be her nose or throat i think.

Holidays -
I have not left aaliyah before even for a nite..i dont think i can live with that..i tried going on a day trip to batam with hb before but when we are in the ferry or eating, meaning not busy with something, we kept on talking abt her..miss her la..cant wait to see her la..its not even a nite..so going with hb alone for me with be totally out of the question now, though at the back of my head, it sounds reali fun. Now with aaliyah, totally changed everything man..I dont believe we will be like this also. I reali envy those couples who can leave their bb and have fun alone.

Zinta
Hope that Aaliyah is better today? When she's having fever, try not to bath her. She might catch a chill. Don't worry much ok? She'll get well very soon.

Jules\peck
Read about both of you saying hubby not prepared to be father yet. I understand your feelings very deeply. My hubby is never prepared to be a daddy. Never shower them, never spend time with them.... when they want to play with him, 5 mins will do. Now living with my ILs and also have a helper. The more excuse he can give for not attending to them. Cos, got enough people to attend to them mah.
sad.gif
Sad to admit, my kiddos are not close to him at all.

Bedebe
Your gal is really one babe!

<font color="0000ff">Where's everyone today? So quiet..</font>

<font color="0077aa">Jules</font>
We had a great time having dinner without Megan last night..
Though my hubby commented: next time we can bring megan here too..
*Fainted*

<font color="0077aa">Jules/Peck/Angeline</font>
My hubby is very hand-ons when it comes to play time / sleeping time..
If change diaper, shower, esp clean poo - He will go hide!!

Almost time to knock off.. Happy holiday!!!

The thread is really moving very slowly..
Aaliyah's fever is gone..im so happy but last 2 nites when she had fever between 2am to 6am, my maid didnt even wake me up. When i woke up in the morning, she told me abt it..I was SO angry at her..then she told me she sponge aaliyah already. Then i asked her if she gave the panadol and she told me she didnt!! I was so so angry!! How on earth could she not tell the mother of the child that the child is having a high fever? I kept on asking her that!!
But now, aaliyah's fever is gone..only the running nose and reali bad cough..she didnt wanna eat much or drink milk also. Just hope this will be over soon. She seems to have a LOT of phlegm, its coming out everywhere, from her mouth and nose.

My hb is not a 'hands on' at all. I really envy those men who are..i have some friends whose hbs are really the 'hands on' kind. My hb will play for a while then pass to me or maid. So uncooperative at all. But shockingly, my bb is so close to him, whenever see him only want him to carry her..if my hb dont want to carry her, she will scream or cry. So most of the time, he has to hide away from her. I wonder how a person who is not a caregiver and always not around can be doted so much..He can win my bb over me and my maid anytime.I always think probably because he's a man..heheheh..thats the only difference. Opposite attracts..

Eliz
Guys scared of cleaning poo you know? My hubby once went to vomit after he was forced to help me clean my boy's poo. That is one special day, cos I was losing blood after 1 week into confinement, he got no choice but to help. Ahahahaha.... happy to see him puking.... At least he knows, what it's like for us smelling baby's poo all the time.

Zinta
Happy to hear that Aaliyah's fever is gone. Don't be angry with your maid ok? She might want you to rest.... think on the brighter side ya?

Hi ladies,

It has been a long long time since I posted anything here..

Need help desperately! Anyone have good aid agency to recommend? Or any maid to transfer?

Pls PM me ok. Thanks!

finally got a little time to pop in and write.. been a bad lurker too – didn’t quite have time to read in details..

<font color="0000ff">Jules</font>
XY is a sweetie in the Korean outfit! Wow so much pictures you took! Good! Good!
Ey, post in FB lah.. not that difficult right, don’t even have to re-size.. oh add me then I can view ok – [email protected]

Eh you good ah.. reward yourself with yet another holiday or pak tor session.. its a good practice to have, else we lose the spark.

So are were hearing announcement for no 2 very very soon?

<font color="119911">Tigress</font>

Let her go on hunger strike or whatever la, if she gets hungry or calm down, whichever first, she’ll know where to get the food.
If you can wait til next Feb before getting a new maid and this one don’t give you any problem than its alright. Hopefully all work out better for you.

BUT just in case she decides to play punk with you again, you can’t negotiate with your agency to pay the maid’s loan in instalment ah? Try to talk to your agent la. I did the same with mine, told her it’s a little tight for me to fork up >$2k lump sum and I manage to pay in 7 monthly instalments instead.

<font color="ff0000">Tinsel</font>
Krissa is a very happy todd yah? I can barely get Wairah to get on her feet when there are strangers around. She takes longer time to warm up to strangers or people she seldom meets. It’s the same when my elder sisters family come to visit.

<font color="aa00aa">bedebe</font>
Guess most men with beard do look fierce. Wairah is ok with beards cos she never seemed to mind my dad. Even let my dad tickle her face with his beard.

<font color="ff6000">zinta</font>
Wairah has been coughing since last week.. got worse over the weekend and I have to cancel play date with some of the mommies here.. sorry <font color="0000ff">Peck!</font>

She coughed til she throw up, very poor thing. But on the hind side, its good that she throw out all the phlegm which she could not blow out.

<font color="0077aa">Angel</font>
You can try my maid agency, they are at Bukit Timah Beauty World, I find that their service is good.
Call Nora Employment Agency : 6467 9100

<font color="0000ff">Angeline</font>
Losing blood? That sounds scary!! What happened?

Poo
I usually make my hubby hold megan's legs up while i clean her up
so he still gets to "enjoy" the smell together. Haaa!

Holiday
Hubby gave the go ahead for HongKong!! Booking air tiokets and accom now..

hey mummies,how do you keep track of the thread huh? must suscribe or something right, cos everytime i come back to check hor, already dozens of pages liao.
anyway, the pd said my boy's head circumference only about 25th percentile lei, aiyo, jia lak.

oh, any mummies here keen to sign up for little neuro tree at hougang branch weekday 2-3pm session huh?
cos i am the only one taking that slot and class won't start till at least 3 sign up lei.

nor, how's wairah's cough? my boy having slight cough too, heard no bananas if got cough.

my boy's having some bad rashes recently. especially when he perspires. poor thing. he's like me, with very sensitive skin. a bit dusty or sweat only break out in rashes...

Back