(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

hello all mummies!
wow! i am so overwhelmed by this thread! U gals actually had a July Babies Birthday Bash! M impressed!
kao_clap.gif

had been 'shoppin' in the bps but didn't spend some time looking at other threads. there sure are lotsa threads in here man!
btw, my bb is also Jul bub! A year has flew by with much joy
kao_biggrin.gif
despite the hardwork of looking after a bub!

hi tpt!
where are u staying? i sure hope you're not at the eastern part of the island.. if not i order Amway mooncake must collect very far
sad.gif

hi ichigo!
welcome to the July 07 thread
happy.gif

helo Mummies!!

Nice miting up with all of u n ur babies. Didnt get to tok to every1 though am stil am blur as to who is who keke

Posted pics tt i took in faceboook oledi

OMG!! this thread move sooo fast, I had a hard time find irene's acct no. and amt i owe her...
Irene, i will trf to you tonite...

Eliz, i have add u in facebook
happy.gif

Jovan is killing me, he wake up at 3am, 4am, 5am and 6!!!! wondering what happen to him. me now super tired.

Nor, my maids color also slowly show out, hopefully after i talk to her, she behave... sign.. not easy to have one

Eliz
i added you in FB already.. waiting for you to accept
happy.gif

peck
oh dear! Jovan teething is it?
your maid too? Aiyo!!

Peck/Nor
Added - Thanks!

Peck
Poor thing.. I sure know what u going thru..
Megan still wakes up at least twice every night..
Its not she's teething hor, its her habit!!

nor, Eliz, i notice he has another 4 teeth coming out!!! just wonder why his teeth all out in 4 together.

Eliz, if he like megan, i might get used to it liao.. but he start to sleep thru since 4 mth old, arrghh!! sudden change of these two nites, hmm maybe more to come, just killing me! and he only want me to carry him walk around the hall in the middle of the nite
sad.gif

my mum say its 7th month and i bring him home late over the weekend that cause this happen but i reach home around 8pm, consider late ah

Peck
That's true, i'm quite used to it.. Haa..
Lucky u Jovan is such a sweetheart..
Maybe really due to teething lar.

7th mth
Hmm.. my mom also told me to try bring megan home early during this period.
She also ask my maid not to leave megan's clothes outside after dark.
Though not a believer of the 7th mth, i do try and follow the advises given.

tpt : hehe no la.. was quite messy... i didnt organise it too well but glad that everybody make do and mingle themself hehe..

gerber loot : ANybody wan to pick it up this weekend??? let me know...
happy.gif

Tinsel
The slides really nice!! So regret now..
Shall show hubby.. maybe next yr we do another bash! Haaa..

Irene
I'm fine to meet up.. at your timing lar..

Angeline/Irene:
Thanx for viewing Krissa's slide &amp; ur compliments. <font color="0000ff">Angeline</font>, make sure to engage pro during Anson's or his gor gor's 6th Birthday Bash...or perhaps juz cook up an excuse for a MEGA bash for ur princes next year!!! <font color="0000ff">Irene</font>, confirm will leave Metoo at my mum's on 12/08/08 but ur hubby picking up after servicing? Or u want me to pass it to him at the service center? I can always go back to my mum's for lunch, do lemme know.

Nor/Eliz: Ya hor, better watch the slideshow at home 'coz got sound &amp; thanx for watching!! <font color="0000ff">Eliz</font>, I have to say Hi la...hope I did not interrupt u at the bash 'coz I would have felt funny when I jolly well know who u are but didn't say hi
happy.gif
<font color="0000ff">Nor</font>, hope u find a good maid asap. Though good maids are a rare find, there're still gems out there. Cross cross fingers, the next one is "THE ONE".

Peck:
Hope ur maid behaves after the counselling session. Ya, I agree with Eliz that Jovan maybe waking up so frequently due to his teething. Some babies drool &amp; have a fever (like Krissa when she had her 1st tooth!!), some babies juz feel uncomfy and needs coaxing to get back to sleep, can apply teething gel too. Or u may want to call ur PD to check if its norm? Hang on, it'll blow over soon.

Tpt/Ichigo07: Welcome!!!

Tinsel
So late still awake?

Yes, must say hi.. Hee.. Now i got a face to whom i'm chatting with
happy.gif

Must organise and join more such gathering so our tots have playmates..

tinsel : erm.. he be there to service the car late morning... whichever is better for u... dun wan to trouble u too much :p u just let me know what time u going over... maybe i ask my hb to meet u... then u dun have to wait to taste the gerber stuff hehehe...

Dear Mummies!!!!
<font color="ff0000">I'm sooo happy &amp; excited!!!</font> The Bugaboo Bee BP price is juz S$550.00!!! Mothercare is retailing at S$999.00 (no discount, not even for staff) &amp; the 1st BP's price is S$700.00!!! Dragged my hubby to Mothercare juz now and after tested the Bee, he nodded his head and does not require me to sell away my current Evenflo!!! Of coz, if someone wants to buy, I would still sell la. Oh, coincidentally, 1 mummy was pushing her Bee with her daughter in it &amp; she commented the Bee is really good and easy to handle. Now me happily choosing colours for the canopy
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">**Does anyone know where to buy coloured plastic balls for ball pit? Not too expensive, I hope. Juz went Toys R Us to buy a ball pit popup tent with only 50 balls included &amp; extra balls for sale is OOS. Hope to buy another 100 to 200 more.</font>

Eliz: Hahah!!! U call this hour late?!! U should have seen me &amp; Irene still msn at 12+am!!! I sleep very, very late la. No choice, bz working during the day, evening fetch Krissa home from my mum's, nite flash GD cards to her, then only do I have "my" time
sad.gif

Irene: Which service center? Since late morn, ur hubby should be at center till lunch hour? I can meet him at 12+pm. Lemme know, no trouble...I can oso go visit my BB.

Tinsel
Haa.. no wonder i see Irene replying too..
You two are good!
I usually KO by this time..

Tonight "special" coz Hubby in camp for reservist and Megan's at my inlaws..
Me alone tonight.. cannot sleep.. Haaa...

tinsel : erm.. good question! i also not sure.. hehehe i ask him i let u know again.. super duper thanks.!!!

YEAH i saw the bee going at 550! finger itchy!!!!!!!!!

Irene: Cheap, cheap right??? Hahaha...my friend who has juz bought a Maclaren oso ordered 1 Bee coz her fingers oso very, very itchy after seeing the BP price!!!
Aiyo, u have thanked me enough liao la. Pls dun say thanx anymore
happy.gif
No trouble, really.

irene: thanks so much for organising the fantastic party on sat! i think we all had a really good time

tinsel: wah so cheap! what's the link to the BP page please? i want to check it out

tinsel...saw this closed BP thread selling bugaboo bee for 549.90 with 2 years international warranty! imho i think that's a better buy. maybe you wanna check if they can take in your order *sorry for being kpo* http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1561131.html?1217897575

anyway, hubs din cave into my bee temptation so :| so i shall save the $$ for handbag shopping instead :p

btw you can get balls from elc $33 for 100...the pink is v sweet

Peck.. wow.. Jovan wakes up so many times? Sometimes happen to Jo too.. n I’ll b a walkin zombie for the rest of d day

Oh.. 8pm considered late? I come bac even later

Irene.. whr wil u b tis sun? cos gg united sq in the afternn.. mayb can mit u after tt.. oh ya I got the BED RAIL yday!!! Thks for the recommendation.. feel so much better tt it’s up

<font color="ff6000">Good morning ladies!</font>

Tinsel
You got the ball pool? I almost got for megan till i saw how she played at Fidgets..
She was throwing the balls out of the Pool!!
I'm so not gona be the ball picker..

Eliz:
My baby girl shannon is borned on 31 July 2007.

Irene:
Thanks for organizing the July birthday bash. My baby really enjoy herself that day especially with so many babies around her. I have already made payment of $6.70 at Fidget.

hi nor: no lah, I'm not gonna buy one! Just wanted to check out the BP thread to see what's available - for fun only. I already have the Bugaboo Chameleon and the Mac Quest; if I buy one more, I think there will be family discord, haha.

hi eliz: yeah, ems likes to do that too! and I think it might be quite dangerous for my granny as she might trip over a ball on the floor. so no ball pit for us!

Tigress
You go to June thread then he's the youngest lor. Haa.. just kidding..

Emergency C-section? Aiyo.. What happened?

YolkSac
Yesyes, sounds very dangerous.. i too am worried for my inlaws picking after megan's mess!
Looks like more trips to Fidgets.. She can play there safely
happy.gif

tpt, were you the mummy who was in orange top? Sorry that my lil monkey pulled your girl's hair. I even have evidence of him commiting his crime! Faint!!

1610323.jpg

Eliz, I visited my Gynae on 29th Jun evening and he wants me to be admitted on the same night as my water level was low. I even bargained with him if I can admit later as my Majung Kaki was waiting outside the clinic
happy.gif
Guess what, I went ahead with majung till 11pm, quickly bath and reached TMC at 11plus. Tried to induce, but my cervic didn't open, so I had opt for c-section, I gave birth at 6am. My hospital bill was more than 8K!

Mattsmummy:

Ha ... Ha... u are good at catching ur boy special moment .....

No problem. Kids are like that. That is why sometime is fun to see them mingle around. Commiting such crime like this..... hee...hee....

ling, I'm from TMC. My boy went into ICU for 2 days as there was water in the lungs.

Anyone here can share how to lose the fats in my tummy? My tummy is still very flabby!

Bedebe: Ur definitely not kpo la...I would also take the better bargain, which I did!!! I'd confirm a Bee in Hot Pink with her, strollers are expected to be in this week. She had ordered extras, so me &amp; friend grabbed 1 each. If anyone is keen, I think she has only 1 more red available. Thanx for the info on the balls...izzit ex? ELC 's stuff are always ex but quality good and very, very pretty. U saw their water &amp; sand play table in pink? I told my hubby I want to buy and keep for future use, he shook his head....but the table's so SWEEEEEET!!!!

Eliz/Yolk: My girl's first contact wif ball pit is at My Gym when she was 8mths...she loves it but we didn't buy. It was only after her birthday party, after seeing her having so much fun wif her cousins &amp; friends, that I decided to get one for her. We got a ball pit in the form of a popup tent, so even if she gets tired of the pit, she can always pretend play in the tent. No other folks staying wif us, except 1 doggie, so safe la.

Tigress: It was nice talking to u at the Bash and really, really glad that Jowen is very active &amp; healthy now. After giving birth, I had come to terms that my tummy would no longer be as taut as before and I would no longer be as slim as before
sad.gif
I like to mj too!!! However, now with Krissa, can only mj once in a blue moon.

Irene:
Bugaboo Bee - Only 1 red is available now (closed BP, super good deal). U checked with ur hubby on the time of servicing? Lemme know hor.

Yolk: Bedebe has provided the link for the super good deal. In case, u missed it, here it goes:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1561131.html?1217897575

Tinsel
Did i see MJ? I'm also like to MJ but like u, seldom after having megan. Lol.

Hse also just us 3 and now the maid.. but Megan is so rough.. Throw the balls everywhere! *Fainted*
Think i saw the Tent ball pit at Toyrus..
Unless got HelloKitty Design, i might consider. Haaaa!!

tinsel
i saw the balls at kiddy palace. cant remember the exact price but think is around $20 for one big bag. the bee is nice, i wanted it too but in the end went with another stroller.
happy.gif

Back