(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

Irene: Me & Krissa tag team...I give beary huggy, Krissa gives french kiss...can? Hahahah!!! My girl dunno how to kiss on cheeks yet...LOL

Eliz: Cake superb in terms of looks & taste
happy.gif

Tinsel
Now u paiseh me.. Haaa... HK fanatic not yet lar..
There are manu far worse than me lor.. Lol.
Don't have so much $..

I very ks ley.. Have booked Vivien for Megan's cake next yr..
Coz this yr i got to know of her too late so she cannot accept my order.

i need advice!

my new maid is damn smelly - the stale smell kind! i ask her on monday night if she wash her hair and she said she wash in the morning. i told her to wash her hair 2x a day each time she shower and not to stinge on shampoo cos i'm the one buying. and her body is also emitting stale smell!

then last night she sat in front of the fan and suey suey the fan blowing towards me.. wah piang! i tell you the smell really make me wanna throw up sia.. i told her to off the fan cos i fell cold; just so i don offend/embarass her in front of my parents.

what can i do? spray perfume on her? will deodorant help too?

Nor
I had the same problem too. We were in the car and the smell was so strong...
But that was my fault coz i didn't tell my maid to go shower and change b4 we go out.

Maybe can get her deodorant lor. She might be the type that persires alot..

payment for goodie bags..

received

-tinself 6.63
-mattsmummy 6.23
- nor 6.23 x 2
- eliz 6.63
- lingling 6.23
- yolksac 6.23
- claire 6.23
(got your transfer for the HT also)
- Pita 6.23
- angeline - 6.23 x 2
- Dorami 6.23

OBH : SUre cash on sat .. but try to give exact please
happy.gif

Good news: I've gotten a book as pressie for this Sat.

Bad news: Krissa went for her last pneumoccocal jab today & is now running a slight temperature...actually she runs a temperature after every jab, norm lasts for 1 day. Hopefully, she'll be well enough to attend the bash this Sat. Keep my fingers cross.

nor,
wairah is so cute! know how to pose for camera now
happy.gif
my C still look very serious... start frowning when the cam comes out...
re: hair
yah, i thought of shaving C's hair, but then it's a bit weird now...

irene,
transferred already, pls check
happy.gif

keke, transferred twice coz i just saw the later post.

tigress,
hey, I was at Sun's trial class too!! think i was sitting beside u right?

tinsel,
Krissa looks so sweet! nice cake
happy.gif
sorry for not replying to ur earlier post (got kind of lost in the flood of posts) think i'll stick with the postage... no need to trouble u
happy.gif

received

-tinself 6.63
-mattsmummy 6.23
- nor 6.23 x 2
- eliz 6.63
- lingling 6.23
- yolksac 6.23
- claire 6.23
- Pita 6.63
- angeline - 6.23 x 2
- Dorami 6.23
- shymz 6.63

Shymz: Thanx!!! How was GUG? Feedback? I went Mandeville today & the minimum age for entry is 2yrs old. Looks like Krissa will continue another year wif Kindermusik
happy.gif

Irene: The dresses should be shipped out latest this morn according to seller. Am asking for the tracking number & will update u once I have it.

Nor/Yolk: How's ur Quest? Good? How much did u pay? Am tempted to get a Quinny Buzz/Zap or Bugaboo Bee. Got BP in forum, seems cheaper...very tempted...hehehe. I find the current stroller is abit small for Krissa....needs feedback lei.
Any mummy here using Bee?

yolk : apologises! hehehe too much things on hand..

huahuahauhua

I JUST FINISHED packing the goodie bags!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

received

-tinself 6.63
-mattsmummy 6.23
- nor 6.23 x 2
- eliz 6.63
- lingling 6.23
- yolksac 6.63
- claire 6.23
- Pita 6.63
- angeline - 6.23 x 2
- Dorami 6.23
- shymz 6.63

irene,
juz trf 6.63 to ya.
transaction ref: 1821727764
thanks!!!
okie, u won't mind a watery smacking kiss from lucas ya! kekek my boy grabs face and kisses when he feels like it!

tinsel,
is krissa very active eh, if she's always struggling to climb out, then better get a sturdy solid stroller! like my combi almost collapses!
sad.gif

nice pixs! i can't wait to lay my hands on lucas' ones!

nor,
ur new maid has arrived?? that's fast! haiz, ur previous maid is not appreciative. uhm, abt the odour, my previous maid has it too, even though she bathes in the morning and late afternoon, heard some agents will ask the maid to drink more water to flush the smell out!

yolk,
haiyo, u make me think of japan again!
happy.gif
nice pixs!

Eliz
yah i guess its her perspiration that is stale.. i'll get extra deo or spray mist for her.

Shymz
C reminds me of Lis when younger.. i think its a phase they go thru. Lis only got smiley after posing with her cousins and then she got the hang of the camera
happy.gif

Tinsel_elf
Quest is great - like a 4-room flat compared to her Les Bebe which is like a one-room flat for her. I paid $338 for it, got it from Moms & Babes, Utd Sq but its sold in major dept store lah. I find it light weight enough for me to lug around as i'm always out and about alone with the girls. Also the manuevering is a breeze
happy.gif

irene
you are one "high" woman! can't imagine you got so high just packing loot bags! hahahahah!!
happy.gif

nana
i got a transfer maid cos i'll be travelling in 2 weeks time and i can't afford to wait a month for a new maid.. no choice lor.. this one is SIMPLE FOLLOW type - you ask her to do A, she will do just that, nothing more.. sigh!

<font color="0000ff">Hi Irene, transaction done for my 2 gals:
S$13.26

Thanks!

See all babies and mummies this Sat
happy.gif
</font>

nor : i was packing in the dark.. and trying not to make kaelyn wake up!!! hauhuahuaha since i cant shout or what.. i only can be "High" here!! hahahaha

shirlynn : Sure no prob.. exact charge will be appreciated hehe

nana/ bernice : thanks.. will check later..

Yolk
Not that I don't wanna persuade him. Think he got phobia of not being able to understand what people is talking.
happy.gif

Tinsel
You ah... another one. Me not Spree Queen ok. Just spree addict. He he he he.....
Princess Tent cost is high. Cos those I found currently, all only do domestic shipping. Not like the Thomas the Train.
happy.gif
But I'll keep looking!

Eliz
Ya lor. Got princess tent. Some are designed to place over the bed. Make baby gals feel as though they are royalty!

Nor
My helper also smells. No matter how many times she shower, she also smell. Only way to prevent from 'smellin' it, will maintain a distance lor. However, recently, understand from MIL, her BO is getting better. :p

Nana
Ha ha ha. Anson same as Lucas! He will grab my face and smear my face with his love juice! I truly understand how much he love me. Best thing happened is.... once, he grabbed my face and kiss me directly on my lips.... but in the process, a glob of drool flow into my mouth! Yeeewwwww..... Hubby told me, Anson loves me most liao.
sad.gif

angeline
serious ah? still smell no matter how many times she shower???!! wah like this i will have to prepare myself with more "fragrance"...

oh you do spree on tent? can share the link? i'm keen in the one which can be placed over the bed
happy.gif

whoa the thread so quiet today!

irene.. catching up on your sleep ah? heheheh
happy.gif

btw any of you mommies a member of Amway? i want to order mooncake la.. i love their pandan mooncakes
happy.gif

nor : huahuahua not catching up on slp... i was out in town with K...

i think i know why the thread is so quiet!! coz our july thread Disappear from the forum page... only us who put the thread on favorites can access the page hehe

irene, i nearly cant find the thread too...
btw, i have trf $6.63 to your posb saving. Ref : 3650. Pls acknowledge receipt. thanks.

Irene: Thanx for this link...can't locate this thread liao lei...dunno y
sad.gif

Nor: I went to Mothercare earlier noon to try the strollers &amp; like Bugaboo Bee best but ex lo...S$999.00. Though its more compact, surprisingly its sturdier than Maclaren!! Maclaren wise, I would prefer XLR coz can hold bb till 25kg &amp; its wider, thus more comfy. Now got ongoing BP, only S$380.00!! Mothercare selling S$668.00. Have requested BP organiser to bring in Bee if possible
happy.gif
If no bee, most probably will get XLR. However, me now still persuading hubby to get Bee...but not very successful lei
sad.gif

hi ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD NEWS!!!

GERBER loot is on the way!!

erm.. total damage done for the 10 carton is $102.26

Items being charged 1.5 units

-Apple Cinnamon Puff
-Peach Puff
-Apple wagon
-carrot wagon
-vegie dip

Items Charged 1 unit
- mini apple
- mini banana strawberry

so to make things easier, i use 1 unit and 1.5 unit per item..

Total is 88Oz for all 10 cartons so,

102.26 / 88 = 1.17 per unit(round up)

So...............................

Dorami = 3.5 units = $4.10
Eliz = 6 units = $7.02
Eunice = 4 units = $4.68
irenechoi = 14 units = $16.38
leobaby = 20.5 units = $23.99
lingling = 3 units = $3.51
mattsmummy = 9 units = $10.53
Nor = 5.5 units = $6.44
peck = 5.5 units = $6.44
pita = 4.5 units = $5.27
shymz = 8 units = $9.36
Tinsel_elf = 4.5 units = $5.27

please double check and let me know if i did any mistakes hehe..

so sorry ladies.. i must be super blur... i didnt see the fine prints on the borderlinx website that they either charge actual weight or vol weight.. which ever higher...

i almost faint when i saw the shipping charges...

Hi Irene,
Payment details as follow. Pls check and confirm receipt. Thanx for organising
happy.gif

To Account POSB Savings
107-39240-8 Irene_SMotherhood
Amount S$5.27
Transaction Reference 1823558223

ooohhh.. i don know the thread disappear.. like you i also put under fav..

irene
wil transfer tonight, if not i pass u tmr together with the loot bag diff
happy.gif

tinsel_elf
i happen to pass by toys r us yesterday and saw XLR promo @ same price as BP- $380!!
check out, at least you can see for yourself your item before paying.
i don't know how Bee looks like, i go google later.. heheh

received

-tinself 6.63
-mattsmummy 6.23
- nor 6.23 x 2
- eliz 6.63
- lingling 6.23
- yolksac 6.63
- claire 6.23
- Pita 6.63
- angeline - 6.23 x 2
- Dorami 6.23
- shymz 6.63
- bernice 6.63 x 2
- ling 6.63

Gerber Lott Shipping Payment
- Leobaby
- Dorami
- Tinsel
- Eliz

did i miss anybody?

Hi Irene,

I've transferred $10.53 + $0.40 (party bags) to you.

To Account POSB Savings
107-39240-8 irene choi
Amount S$10.93
Transaction Reference 1823959643

Thanks

received 6.63
- tinself
-mattsmummy
-yolksac
-pita
-dorami
-shymz
-irenechoi
-bernice
-bernice
-eliz
-ling
-nana

received $6.23

-nor
-nor
-angeline
-angeline
-lingling
-claire

Gerber Lott Shipping Payment
- Leobaby
- Dorami
- Tinsel
- Eliz
- mattsmummy

did i miss anybody?

Nor: Really?? Thanx!!! Of coz better to get from Toy R Us if at the same price 'coz got local warranty, BP dun have local warranty...though strollers hardly get spoilt &amp; there's no warranty for wear &amp; tear. But I still prefer the Bee lei, hubby not very convinced that the Bee is the ONE!!! Hahaha....maybe I buy first, then claim?
happy.gif
If u go Mothercare, try it for urself...u'll know what I mean.

tinsel : Erm... not sure if the BEE is entitle to 15%.. if YES i got the member's code from another mummy actually. maybe u call n ask?

or try the oversea spree section : i saw before they do spree on Bugaboo strollers

Hi Irene: Was online last nite ma, so quickly pay lo. U mean 15% from Mothercare, okkkk, I call &amp; ask. Think I heard some mummies who had joined the 1st BP mention too abt the overseas spree but I think the spree didn't pull thru...standard price on webby is abt US$529/bee without accessories &amp; shipping fee alone. Think Bugaboo really control their price lo

July Babies Birthday Bash
i'm not driving, taking cab instead.. want me to pick anyone from the west going to Fidgets tmr??

<font color="aa00aa">susu</font>
nyonya where are you? are you stil in town or visiting your sis?

Nor
Those that are placed over the bed are from www.allaboardtoys.com. The rest... very rojak. Hard to tell you exact places to get it.

Irene
Thanks for your help to order the HT items! Hubby will stare at me in disbelieve when he saw it liao.
happy.gif

Angeline
do you have the Tent bed topper in Elmo's design?
i'm looking for a present for Elmo theme party, my fren's d'ter really loves Elmo!
happy.gif

Nor: No need to test la...all must be bz coz the thread is up in the forum again!!! Where are u staying? If I'm on the way, I can go fetch u instead...nowadays cabfare aren't cheap.

Irene: Sob2...the membership discount is not applicable for Bugaboo range 'coz they said already nett price, no discount even for Mothercare staff. Thanx
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hubby kinda relented &amp; said if I can sell my existing stroller, then I can buy Bee. Dun care la, I'm goingh to bug &amp; bug him till he agrees even if I can't sell my existing stroller. Hahaha

Hey mummies,

You all going to Figets tomorrow for birthday bash? So will the place be closed? I might want to bring my boy there in the afternoon, just want to make sure the place is open to the public.

Tinsel_elf
i'm at Jurong West la.. don't think any other moms are staying further than me.. where will you be from?

Tigress
don't worry Fidgets will be open for public, we can't afford to "rent" the whole place. heheheh!

please add me in your msn if you have not:
[email protected]

Back