(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

nor : hauhuahauha she does doesnt she??? hehehe i get alot of that comment everywhere... SOO DOES THAT make me look JAP TOO!!!!!! hashahaha

thks banquez for the well wishes..

yeah time really flies..
happy.gif

Hi Zekevon,

You can brew the Si Shen soup with lean pork (no salt). Use the soup to cook porridge or noodle. It good for digestive system.

FOOD WISE
Dear mummies, my next appt with pediatrician would be next month so i couldnt ask him yet bout this, thats why need any mummies share..
Ok, is anyone here believe that bb only can be full with "rice-porridge"?
i intend to give my gal non rice porridge for dinner too often, but i found that she doesnt sleep through the night after non rice/porridge dinner, (so far i only try mie sua n pasta)
I wonder is it realy have to eat porridge or the quantity of the solid that become the problem here?
And anyone can share recipes for your bb dinner without make them wake up in the middle of their night sleep hungry?

Thanks!

irene
wahhh, k so sexy! lol ... i like e swimsuit
happy.gif

gugi
i give pasta & meesua also for dinner sometimes on & off, sort of alternatin btwn tat & porridge but i find no diff.

ju
sorry u couldn't come by, it is indeed a bit far lah
happy.gif
take care ya?

Re: July bubs birthday bash!

Date : 2nd Aug 08 (Saturday) or 3rd aug (sunday)
venue : TBA (Fidgets??)
timing : 12pm or state otherwise

1) IReneChoi + HUbby+ KAelyn
2) Dorami + Hubby + Jolovan + Helper (maybe)
3) peck + HB + Jovan
4) Nor + Lis + Wairah (Halal food pls )
5) mpkeagan + HB + Keagan + Helper (maybe)
6) nana + HB + lucas + helper
7)Amber + Ash
8) shymz + HB + Celeste
9) Jenn + hb + Jayden
10) B_Suez + Elle

i went to fidgets the other day... we can just pay the walk in price... and cake cutting.. but no usage of the room... is that ok with u gals?? i tink that arrangement is quite good
happy.gif
food wise... we can actually get from the cafe side..

what u gals think...

oh great.. i'm accessing from my new office
happy.gif

Irene, you do look Jap in certain pics!
and K's poolside pose is so cute!!

venue : TBA (Fidgets??)
timing : 12pm or state otherwise

3) peck + HB + Jovan
4) Nor + Lis + Wairah
7)Amber + Ash
8) shymz + HB + Celeste
9) Jenn + hb + Jayden
10) B_Suez + Elle

Fidgets is fine with me. food is not a concern if its fidgets. they serve some sandwiches, muffins and cupcakes, very light stuff.

oh shall we meet after lunch (after 1pm) so that we don have to rush the affair?

hey everyone!
looks like the thread needs CPR..
its a hot day.. i'm taking the girls out for a spin..
ta for now
happy.gif

venue
sad.gif
Fidgets??)
timing : 1pm

3) peck + HB + Jovan
4) Nor + Lis + Wairah
7)Amber + Ash
8) shymz + HB + Celeste
9) Jenn + hb + Jayden
10) B_Suez + Elle

ladies, i am looking for laptop lunch box. this is how it looks

1520421.jpg

let me know if you gals know of where i can purchase it locally or have any contacts on how to get it. much thanks
happy.gif

irene.. yah, nice cake.. so sayang have to cut it.. you know i can't bear to cut pretty cakes!
so i'm just gonna get Wairah an ugly cake.. muahahaha!!

here's wairah having Lissy's lolly!
my little gangster snatched the lollipop from Lis and refuse to return.. poor Lissy kena bully..

1520489.jpg

Thanks Nor, Irene. Ya, it was def a challenge cutting the cake! Took lotsa pics before we sliced it all up!

Here's another pic, Singing Elmo balloon for Ashley, and Sesame St ones for all the little friends and cousins!

1520688.jpg

Ashley with all her presents at home..thanks to all the generous Uncles & Aunties, she's one lucky baby!

1520733.jpg

Apologies that the pic is a little blurred!! Have to downside it else it exceeds the upload limit.

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... can K come over n play with all the new toys huahuahauhua.... i think if my k get so many toys from her uncles n aunties... the first person to faint is my hb...

only one word to describe the pressies...

WOAH!!!she is definetely one Lucky Gal!!!

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">WOOHOOOOO!!! Jewel, Ashley looks like she's posing for a toy shop ad!</font></font>

Hi, the thread seems rather quiet these days. Where have everybody gone?

Busy preparing for bb's first birthday? Matt's going to celebrate his this Sat.

jewel, wow, ashley can really have a whale of a time playing all her new toys. Lucky girl.

Nor, wairah's so cute. I bet she didn't want to let go of her newfound treasure when she had tasted it! Just wonder what her expression was upon tasting something so sweet.

By the way, I'm thinking of getting some books from amazon. Does anyone want to join me to share the shipping cost? Actually, can someone advise me on whether I can just go for international shipping as i'm really too lazy to go by either comgetway or vpost. If the diff is negligible then I am thinking of opting for international shipping from amazon.

claire : yeah i think everybody busy with the parties... hehe.... actually if the book is available in singapore... there arnt much diff rite???

Jewel: I did a double take when I saw that pic - for a second, I honestly thought Ashley was posing in front of a toy store!
happy.gif
Lucky baby! Hope Mummy and Daddy have enuff storage space!

venue Fidgets??)

3) peck + HB + Jovan
4) Nor + Lis + Wairah
7)Amber + Ash
8) shymz + HB + Celeste
9) Jenn + hb + Jayden
10) B_Suez + Elle
11) YolkSac + Emily

hahahaha... i showed my hb the pic.. he went.. WOAHHHH i hope kaelyn wont get that much... if not i got no space to slp hauhauhauhauha

Irene, Nor, Claire, Yolk, Shymz, thanks for your lovely comments.

Well so far I've only opened a few of her presents, not intending to open all at one go. Every month I'll open 1 or 2, no need to buy presents for the whole year already! :p

Tip for mummies preparing for your darling's birthday, prepare a 'wish-list' for those guests who ask you what they should get for your little one.. it's highly useful and it prevents you from receiving duplicate toys for the kids.

Hi Zeke Von,

This is a chinese herbal soup. You can find in any medical hall as it come in packet cost around $2 per pack. Si Shen soup

irene: actually,I think it's cheaper to get online and furthermore the books I would like to get I don't think are available in Singapore.

I bought this book for Matt. I love it and he loves it too. It's a very well-made pop-up book. Kinokuniya has it and is selling at $25. I'm thinking of getting other of these books which are not available here.
Check out this book. I'm very sure you would love it.
1523771.jpg

erm... claire.. dunno if it helps or not.. there is a website that is selling cheaper than amazon.. a flat rate of 2.95 shipping also... i go n search for u.. i bought from them before... i forget the website...

claire...oh irene's post reminds me of this local website. Its very cheap. I think its slightly more ex than amazon only. But taking into the account the lesser waiting time (a week) compared to buying from amazon, i think paying a little more its worth it. http://www.opentrolley.com.sg/ I made a comparison its cheaper than retail- PLUS they have 5% off on tuesdays!
happy.gif

Or another local webbie you can go to is http://www.thehomelibraryonline.com/?page=shop/index&amp;CLSN_2260=12148715262260c3e1a549bc48a7dc0a I bought a few books from the owner, she is very very nice! She is even willing to give you recommendations and reviews. If you are a book lover, you'll love her!
happy.gif
I hope these helps.

BY the way, u may wana consider gettting sandra boynton books for matt, its really fun!! Especially if you like rhymes, Barnyard Dance is highly recommended!!

heee, you can tell im a fanatic when it comes to buying books for shayne! hiak hiak...

Nor :
sometimes look at wairah pict make be hard to believe that she's just turned 1! she's fast fast fast!!

Jewel,
WAH! loads of toys!! o tought nowdays ppl like to give angpau instead.. esp family... but yeah, toys for lil kid more fun hor? u must have such a big space to keep those big boxes!!!

Irene,
Yeah, i'm thinking to get wish list as well like one for my baby shower, but just like you.. the list like never end.. huahuahua

Wah, my gal's bday still long way to go.. but seems like still many thing to do! afraid no time!

venue Fidgets??)

3) peck + HB + Jovan
4) Nor + Lis + Wairah
7)Amber + Ash
8) shymz + HB + Celeste
9) Jenn + hb + Jayden
10) B_Suez + Elle
11) YolkSac + Emily
12) OBH + Shannon

Hi Mummies!

I had just celebrated my boy's birthday on Sunday. His birthday should be on the 4th July la.... however, clashes with grandpa. Thus he must give way to elders and to celebrate earlier.
happy.gif

Share some photos!

1525459.jpg

1525460.jpg

His party theme is Sesame Street First Birthday! Had lots of balloons on the day too, but seriously, I was overwhelmed by socializing and did not take photos! Am sobbing away now.... not much present. ALL ANG POWS!!! Wahahahaha.....

Re: Gathering.
<font color="ff6000">Irene! I wanna join too!!!</font>

venue Fidgets??)

3) peck + HB + Jovan
4) Nor + Lis + Wairah
7)Amber + Ash
8) shymz + HB + Celeste
9) Jenn + hb + Jayden
10) B_Suez + Elle
11) YolkSac + Emily
12) OBH + Shannon
13) Angeline + Family

<font color="0000ff">Pss... I have some super gently used and some new decorations to sell off. Anyone interested to take over? Let me know ya?</font>

My goodness, haven't been here in ages.

Jewel: What a lucky girl Ashley is! I thought she was posing outside a toy store as well. Wow!

Angeline: What a fantastic cake! Where did you get it?

venue Fidgets??)

3) peck + HB + Jovan
4) Nor + Lis + Wairah
7)Amber + Ash
8) shymz + HB + Celeste
9) Jenn + hb + Jayden
10) B_Suez + Elle
11) YolkSac + Emily
12) OBH + Shannon
13) Angeline + Family
14) Jillian + Ally

venue Fidgets??)

3) peck + HB + Jovan
4) Nor + Lis + Wairah
7)Amber + Ash
8) shymz + HB + Celeste
9) Jenn + hb + Jayden
10) B_Suez + Elle
11) YolkSac + Emily
12) OBH + Shannon
13) Angeline + Family
14) Jillian + Ally

total : 24 adults, 15 babies

shall i order a cake????? hehehe... and everybody chip in???

oh2... Shall we have a exchange pressie event!!!!

how much do you gals think should be the budget...

can give me all yr email address n hp no. hehehe so that i can contact everybody???

Back