(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

I am trying to see if I am able to organise a private Kids' Yoga Class in Punggol itself. It will be conducted by Inspire Mum & Baby. Some of you may have attended your antenatal care lessons with them under InspireMum. They are very reputable & well-known for their antenatal classes, as well as the baby massage & yoga classes.

Details of the class are as follow
http://www.inspiremumbaby.com/inspirebabydetails.asp?no=80

As you can see, their studio venues such as Rochester House which is near HOlland V area and Tanjong Pagar are quite far for us,esp those w.o cars. Travelling is a hassle.

I have already emailed the person-in-charge and this is what she has said about the class, as quoted entirely from my email.

from Inspire Mum &amp; Baby - Info <[email protected]>
date Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 5:08 PM
subject RE: private Inspiretots Yoga class

Hi Livvie,

Thanks for your interest in our services.

We do not need mirror for the private sessions. I believe you are referring to private group course? We will need 6 pairs to start the class. We might need to maintain 10 sessions as toddlers class is different from adult classes. You might find some toddlers not participating for the first or even the first 3 sessions or so. It depends on their nature. Some toddlers prefer to sit and watch first before acting on it while some toddlers are engross with the props and run around pretty much throughout the whole class. It takes a while for them to settle down. To see a better result for your toddler, it’s better to go through at least the 10 sessions.

We do lots of music, movement and coordination. Most of the times, we are focusing on the children and please note this is not the same as adult yoga class. Parents will need to commit to 10 sessions package before we confirm the classes.

The rate for 10 sessions will be $360 (same fees as our studio) for private group with minimum 6 pairs.

Do let us know if you need further information.

Wendy Lim
Inspire Mum &amp; Baby
T: 65-63487881
F: 65-63487710
www.inspiremumbaby.com

If you are interested to sign up for the class, please PM me then I will work out the venue rental once I have 5 more pairs (1 parent + 1 child). I have checked some of the CCs nearby in Punggol &amp; Sengkang and they do have venues for us to rent for less than 30bucks per hr. That means each pair only needs to fork out about 5 bucks for the venue rental. Venue will definitely be around our area so it is accessible for everyone. Classes can be held at the following timing

1) Saturdays 10.30-11.30am
2) Saturdays 3.30-4.30pm

The target age group is 3-5 yrs old. One parent is to participate with the child.

I would appreciate if you DO NOT ask me to inform you only when the class is confirmed because the class WILL NOT be confirmed if everyone asks to be informed only when it is confirmed. I need mums to be able to commit so we can have the numbers to confirm the class.

Hope to hear from interested mums soon!

maybe everyone is just busy, livvie?
happy.gif

eliz,
just saw your hairclips u made for meg. where did u buy those materials and do you have a book/website to refer? i am keen to do some for my little one as she goes through hairclips like no tomorrow!
happy.gif
thanks!

Hi everyone!!
Long time no post.. bz bz for me.. As we have shifted, megan had to change cc, alot adjustable but thankfully, the naughty missy is handling it well.

banquez_suez
Hmm,where u saw my post?
The Buttons can get from Diaso.
The clips and ribbons are bought from Kidz Cottage" <[email protected]>

I actually went for a course to make the clips but not easy ah.. need alot practice..
So the buttons are the easiest!!

Dear mummies, I am providing Weekend Chauffuer Service in a luxury 8 seaters MPV. Will be driven by myself. I can send your family to a location comfortably. Car seat and booster seat available for kid and baby. Pls sms me @ 90990650 or email me [email protected] to learn more. Limited slots available in Dec 2010 and Jan 2011.

I have 2 x 900g Karrihome goat milk 3-7 yrs old.
Letting go at $35 each, own collection or meet at Somerset.
Expiry 2012 Oct.
Interested PM me

I hv 4 tins of 900g Pediasure for sale as my boy change brand.

Letting go at $32 per tin but if u take all 4 tins then can sell at $30 per tin. Collection at buangkok mrt.

Vanilla favor expire Jan 2012 x3
Strawberry favor expire Sep 2011 x1

Serious buyer and no neg pls!!

Contact me via pm.. Thanks

hi mummies,

i would like to ask which childcare is good in woodland area b'cos i will move to woodlands soon and neeed some feedback from mummies. pls advice.

Back