(2007/05) May 2007 MTB

Janet
The cordycep should be ok. U dun give everyday....n each time only 1-2 strands. quite ok. my younger one drinks the soup with his gorgor

zhuzhu
u think the cod liver oil and colotrums help? actually i not too sure cos i also give them chn herbs...just realise the symptoms of cough n flu is lesser now after taking all these....hehe...n so not too sure which r the effective ones.

smalldreams'
normally i bought those wolfberries n red dates from chn medical hall. never buy frm NTUC b4 le.

cheezel
i think so leh..cos he din went to see doc for quite a while..till recently..when he had fever, cough n flu..

my girl tried cod liver oil and vit C, but still cough loh...so now want to try chinese medicine.

Cheezel,
for your chinese medicine, only cordycep, anythng else. i tried almond to make soup...but i think almond very mild lah...

janet
u can throw a few strands into soup or porridge. else u can double boil with red dates, wolfberries, chicken for few hrs....

Hello!

How've you gals & our boys & gals been?
Anyone sending their children for any holiday programmes this Dec 2010? But then again most of yr kids are in childcare rite...

smalldreams
i'm bringing the boys for baking class again...
happy.gif

u? any suggestions?

cheezel,
which baking class are you going? i see if I can join but really busy at work ever since i came back.

mummys,
anyone organising christmas gathering?

I just came back from a cc baking class. my girl doesnt like it. she doesnt like to get her hands dirty, so most of the time was i doing the mixing and all.

i want to train my girl to hold her bladder when she sleeps. anyone has success story to share?

janet
so far Javen only diaperless during the day n nap in the noon. at night i still let him wear diaper cos i'm still lazy to wake up at night n second, he drink lots of water b4 bedtime.

javen can control his bladder quite well now...dun know how it happen....think along the way, somehow they will learn how to hold thier bladder ba....now i can safely let him wear underwear even on long trip to switzerland

hi Chel,
welcome. this thread has been really SLOW. i think all mummys are busy esp when some of us are handling #2 or #3... (anyone??)

re: Christmas gathering
is there any place where we can just meet up with kids? cos right now I don't have a place or function room to host party.. unless some mummy wants to volunteer.
really missed the mapril mummy/babies gathering we had last time.

one suggestion: we bring our own food and picnic at Marina Barrage?

Hi jeanyard
V busy with no 2 now...how abt u? It had been a long time since all mapril babies meet up.
happy.gif
All our kids (2007) are now very active, cheery, talkative and fun to be with... haha. also alot of things to do with them now...busy with story telling, outdoor activities and of course discipline too.
happy.gif

Jeanyard,

Picnic at Marina Barrage sounds good. The kids can run around without us worrying. Can fly kites there too. Guess have to set a date and see anybody interested?

Dear mummies, I am providing Weekend Chauffuer Service in a luxury 8 seaters MPV. Will be driven by myself. I can send your family to a location comfortably. Car seat and booster seat available for kid and baby. Pls sms me @ 90990650 or email me [email protected] to learn more. Limited slots available in Dec 2010 and Jan 2011.

blueblue, I didn't know you have #2.
in fact, I have seen all the mapril's mummies #2 except for Kash's I think.

Taro,
how about 1 jan? it's a saturday, but the place will be packed though, unless we do it in the morning.

I have 2 x 900g Karrihome goat milk 3-7 yrs old.
Letting go at $35 each, own collection or meet at Somerset.
Expiry 2012 Oct.
Interested PM me

I hv 4 tins of 900g Pediasure for sale as my boy change brand.

Letting go at $32 per tin but if u take all 4 tins then can sell at $30 per tin. Collection at buangkok mrt.

Vanilla favor expire Jan 2012 x3
Strawberry favor expire Sep 2011 x1

Serious buyer and no neg pls!!

Contact me via pm.. Thanks

Hi mummies,

I need some advise from all of u.. My boy turning 4 this May, but he still do not know how to write. What is actually the ideal age to teach them to write? very diffcult to teach him to write or read.. he cannot concentrate at all, everything he also say i dunno , i dunno..

Pls help... big headached and frustration

Hi mummies,

Anyone with kids 4-7 years old interested to go for a Free music trial class at Serangoon gardens, burgley drive?? It's a new building called Lifestyle Hub if i'm not wrong.

Sending my twins there so thought maybe can meet some SMH mummies there to chit chat while my twins having the FOC trial.

Please pm me for more details like the map and school name.

Timing should be 11plus am, 3rd April 2011.

Thanks

Hi to All Mummies,

Am looking for Enfagrow 1.8kg etc (Netherlands) bought from local stores, do let me know if you've any excess that you would like to clear off, would be keen to take all if the price's ok. =)

Pls PM me if you've any.

baby j
my boy also tend to say the same thing or ask me to hold his hand to write. sometime i will twist ard and make writing more interesting. for example, my boy likes ultraman..i will ask him what is the 1st alphabet of ultraman....he will say U...n i will quickly ask if he knows how to write else ultraman will be very sad. so he will happily write for me. or u can try to use shaving cream ...squeeze some out into a big ziploc bag n add some colour...n the lie flat on the table...using finger to write alphabets or draw.

but at times he get bored and say he dunno...ask him everything he also dunno.....

happened to check in today. last posting was in april by cheezel.
where are all the mapril mummies?
missed the gathering we had at ederwiss....
how's everyone doing?
anyone with #3?

Back