(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

yo juju78,

wah!! u tested 5 times???
lots of well wishes to you & all MTBs here.. please take care, take folic acid religiously & have plenty of rest!

hi jas,
u r the 3rd one to find me here... lol... 1 -ve & 5 +ves, must make very very sure mah... anyway, my consultant say confirm i'm preggie liao, but hcg level on the low side... she wan me to continue wif progesterone. i also bought obimin to supplement my nutrient intakes. also on daily folic acid since i monitored O...
happy.gif

pinky,
a consultant is not a gynae... she's an embryologist at the fertility centre i went to... she did my ovulation monitoring & administered my jab & pills & blood tests... so currently, i'm still going back to her till she gives me the all clear sign.
then i'll go make apt to see gynae
happy.gif

pinky,
not sure if u hv to do dat... for me is bcos i forced release of egg thru hcg jab then was on progesterone frm dpo01 to dpo18, so hv to monitor hcg & progesterone levels...
i think normall pregnancy dun need la. but if u wan, u can ask ur gp whether they hv tis svc. i did my hcg for $40.

Afternoon ladies, seems more postings here. Happy to see it going actively.

For past weeks, I do experience tiredness in late noon. Feel so sleepy that my mind goes blank instantly and dun noe what I m doing. Just need to sit down and dun wan to do anything else. Once in a while, do get a bit irritated about minor matters (think I have to calm down and correct this problem). I do have bloatedness at times too. Oh yes, I got new 'discovery' today. I cun stand SMELLY toilets. Almost puke and faint just now when I m out for lunch and visit a public toilet. My goodness. *Faint*

As usual, I will think about this and that relating to bb inside me. Though thatz normal (as per a book that I m reading), but I keep reminding myself to let nature takes its course and just to take good care. Itz tough man.... Mind gaming.... arggghhhh...

Letz all, MTBs MAr07, take good care and have fun with our bb' development process inside us.

Gd dae to all. =)

bbchew,
keke.... same here. but my tiredness extends to the whole day ;p can't take coffee so dunno wat to take to wake up liao
happy.gif
now jus try to tahan...

JuJu, I presume you are born in year 1978. I am too.... =) Our month of conception is May?

If so, then I share same results as you. Gender predictor chart indicates BOY right? =)

Juju, dun take coffee or tea. Thatz the only thing that my gynae told me to avoid if possible. He told me (as per normal western practice), 'Erhmmm... you can eat everything, except to avoid coffee/tea if possible. The most is a cup of coffee/tea daily. Rest well too.'

HUh.... tough on you hor... whole day. Never mind.... Relax... So u working or FT tai-tai?

bbchew,
ya, mine is predicted to be a boy... but i conceived in june
happy.gif

i stopped all tea & coffee liao, not even a single sip lor... me ah? not so good life, i'm working full-time
happy.gif
wat abt u? when is ur edd?

JuJu, Me also working. Cun survive without income.... Kelian....

Yes, my last menses was 28May. I use the online calculator, EDD is 04Mar. Yours is 9Mar? Hehe... I remember liao. =)

Feeling tired n sleepy again. Abit slow in response now. Haiz..... Juz drink a packet of HK milk.

Ya, check with u. Many ask me to avoid cold food/drink. One of my friend even encourage me to leave the refrigerated milk for about 15mins to 1/2hr before drinking. Thatz what I juz did with my little packet of HL milk. Sitting on my desk since 2pm, till now then go into my stomach. Haha..... Coz I am concerned if the milk will turn bad if I leave it out in rm temp for too long?

blahahhh........ *dun fall asleep*

bbchew,
haiz... sg lifestyle is like dat la...
ya, my edd is 9 mar... i'm drinking milo now. jus now nearly dozed off.
ya, i was also told not to take cold drinks, so my milo jus hv a bit of ice... other drinks also leave outside till slightly warmer... dun worry the milk will turn bad la... jus leave abt 15mins will do liao
happy.gif

JuJu, Ok thanks.... Bear with a few more hours and we are free. Weekend...... hehe.... =)

Looking ahead... Weekend is SO near. Time for us to relax @ home and take good rest.

Going off for meeting. Have a great weekend ahead, to all MTBs mar07.

bbchew,
no probs... me going to visit a fren who jus gave birth wor... then join some other friends to go eat durian at geylang... yippee!!!

hi juju,
Congrats! Can take milo but gynae says try to restrict it to 2 glasses per day. chocolate also have caffeine. Hope u will enjoy ur pregnancy progress. Do keep us updated!
happy.gif

Hi BB Chew,
how i suspect that Im preggie is that when i stepped into the office toilet, i smell the toilet fragrance and felt like puking - a few times.
Hi Juju78,
i went to check my beta - HCG3700...

erin,
thanks
happy.gif
ya, am drinking milo... once in morn, once in pm... but still super sleepy
happy.gif
will always update one
happy.gif

Stay back to wait for hubby to come, he is late. Haiz...

JuJu, envy you. Programs lying ahead later hor.... njoy your durian eating session. Oei, muz drink plenty of water ok? Durians quite heaty mah. =) Also, read from one of other threads that some preggies do drink riberna. Maybe we should try, instead of milo all the way? hahaha.....

Erin, is it? I drink milo/hot chocolate almost every morning. Really have caffeine? Coz doc only ask me avoid coffee/tea.

Pinky, u really ke-lian. Then how to go toilet during office hours? Use hankie tie round your face? Haha.... No offence. Just joking. But do take care. My friend told me to sip hot/warm water to soothe any puke feeling. U can try, maybe it helps.

Anyone know how to create table here? We can create table about our info (nick/EDD/preg#/gynae/hos). =)

got to go.... byeee......

bbchew,
i alt drinking ribena & milo, cos ribena also quite sweet... dun wanna risk GD since i'm a li'l overweight
i try to see if i can create the table then post tonite & see
tata...

Hi BBChew,
that was when i found out very early - after that not so bad already. now only feel bad around dinner and nite time, find it more difficult to digest good.
Hi juju,
My beta should either be 5 or 6 weeks, based on the small bean size, very early 5 weeks only. 2 weeks later scan for fetus and HB which is the most scary.

hi ladies,
I'm new to tis thread.. Need to seek your advice.

I tested tve last sunday when my menses shd hv been due. Went to gynae at kkh to confirm on monday. He said faint tve. Scanning shows nothing. Supposed to go back next Wed to chk. Yesterday morning I found blood spotting..I really panic cos I got a miscarriage a year ago. Went back to gynae. Scan shows nothing still. He did a blood test to test hcg lvl and ask me to go on sun to test again. Afternoon he called me again. Said the hcg was surprising high but he's puzzled why can't see sac. Worried may b ectopic. Went down in the evening again to do vaginal probe. This time can see a very small dot which he said is the sac.. Is it normal that the sac is so small at 5.5wk? I remember I can see sac clearly at 5 wk at my last pregnancy and even heartbeat by the 6wk..

Fluffy, if blood HCG levels are high and can see something, it is alright.

My first scan also can't see much. Cos it was too early! After 2 weeks went back, can see heartbeat and fetus already
happy.gif

Don't worry. Just take good care of yourself now and wait till the next appt
happy.gif

HI Fluffy,
how high is your HCG? mine also quite small about4.5mm only. At least can see something means not etopic, first obstacle crossed.

According to doc, hcg at abt 2,000... Yes, I was indeed very relieved when he said its not ectopic. Going for second blood test tom. Next wednesday will scan again.. Hopefully it will be ok.

hi fluffy
don't worry too much. for my first pregnancy, the radiologist at about 5.5 weeks couldn't see the sac either and was really scaring me, saying could be etopic. When i went to see my gynae after 1 week later, she could show it to me. Told me that it's better not to go for scan too early as you probably couldn't see anything.

wouldn't be joining you ladies here. Have a smooth pregnancy.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Mummy's Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meixue</TD><TD>late Feb/early Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbchew</TD><TD>4-Mar-07</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prof Tay SK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD>9-Mar-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juju78</TD><TD>9-Mar-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Mummy's Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meixue</TD><TD>late Feb/early Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbchew</TD><TD>4-Mar-07</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prof Tay SK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD>9-Mar-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juju78</TD><TD>9-Mar-07</TD><TD>Predicted: Boy</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Morning ladies....

Juju, thanks... Great to have the chart here. Pls help add my location - Jurong.

How are u ladies getting on? I should be 5+wks this week, since scan last tue shows 4+wks. Past weeks, feel real tired in late noon. But, Have nausea this morning and feeling restless. Took warm water and it gets better. Is it that more symptons are likely to come along as pregnancy advances?

What are the blood tests for? Do we have to do blood tests in early pregnancy? During my 1st appt (last wk), nothing except the scan was done. Gynae get me to take folic acid and ask me to avoid coffee/tea only. Besides that, nothing else. Going back on 25Jul for 2nd appt, was asked to do scan prior to seeing gynae.

Oh ya, whatz the HCG that some of u are mentioning about? Hee... I know not much about it.

jkids, I do have the urge to pee often especially during night-time. Say, maybe visit every 2-3 hrs during the day and once/twice @ night. Consider quite often to me. The normal me, I only visit toilet once in a day @ office. Now, I m like a toilet 'regular'. arghhh....... (*.*)

jkids,
day time - now not so bad... but still go every 1-2 hrs; at nite - will wake up at least 2-3 times to pee... is dat considered often?

bbchew,
will add when i go home cos i did the chart at home
happy.gif

i do blood tests cos i conceived under medication, so need to monitor my hormone levels
happy.gif
hcg is pregnancy hormone... for preggies who conceived naturally, only need to do blood tests if kena spotting
happy.gif

hey BBChew
i asked for blood test because i had m/c before.In case HCG pregnancy hormone is low.
Hey Juju,
will give you my info when everything stablise by end 1st trim...thanks

hi fluffy

i went to visit my gynae a couple of weeks ago, and he also can't detect the sac except for a little pimple (after the 2nd scan). He suspected that it may be too early to detect and therefore i just had the 3rd scan yesterday. Finally managed to find my little one. Therefore, dun be too worried and meanwhile rest well.
happy.gif

hi juju78
definitely be keen to join u gals :D
have little details so far:
Nick: Sylingko
EDD: 9 Mar 07
Gynae: Anthony Siow
Hosp: KKH
Mum's location: Tampines

tks juju78..
happy.gif

for the spotting, the doc did tell me that i may experience it too.. he said is kinda normal? and then with a chain of medical terms which i dun quite catch him..
but for the moment, avoid lifting heavy stuff etc, rest well.. monitor the situation too..

bbchew:
hi!

juju:
hee, think its often coz pp normally wake up once to pee. i wake up 3 times too. but i dun know if i hc conceived, juz speculating, too early to tell, but i am observing for symptomes...

further update: pink spotting became red... called my doc, she say wait for hcg results first
sad.gif
i'm very scared now
sad.gif

alrdy having a very easy day at work, not doing anything strenuous at all liao... why still like dat???

Light brown or brown spotting are normal cos it is 'old blood'. Quite alot of pple have this spotting.

But if got pink or red spotting must see gynae immediately.

Back