(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

dr adrian predicted on last day of nov. but i m 1 week later than berry. her gynea told her tat her edd is on early dec.. so i also confuse when will b my edd?

serene,
due date is calculated based on your last menses...also u have to take consideration that different women has different ovulation day, so that's why edd will vary even for women who have the same last menses start date....

whatever your gynae give u as your edd, u just use that for the time being...will be more accurate when fetus is older....

serene...yalor i live in SK... i may switch to Dr Adrain since he's near my place and heard he's not bad...u intend to go which hosp?
okasan...u Dr Adrain too? is he attentive and explain well? my gynae isnt tat friendly leh...so i tot of switching...
ya i think diff women diff ovulation day tat y our EDD diff

berry,
Dr adrian speaks very fast and some people dun like him coz he dun say a lot unless u have questions for him...if u have questions for him, he'll answer them patiently...

personally, I find him friendly...

odie
My gynae is Dr Kek Lee Phin from Mt E. She is highly recommended by my GF. But find Mt E cost rather high as compare to other private hospital.

berry,
Went to see GP this morning and cofirm preggie. Feel more at ease. Doc give me folic acid and my EDD is 5 dec 2006
happy.gif

Okasan
Thank you, so when is your EDD
happy.gif

Berry,
Ya lor, after some medical confirmation feel more at ease. The test kit use by the GP is similar to the home test kit. But this time the line are very clear
happy.gif
Can wait to see gynae and know more abt the BB growth.

hi okasan, berry,

i called up dr adrian regarding my cramps. he told mi to go to cck clinic to get a medicine. i was told to see him tomolo morning.. he going to do a checkup for mi. i m quite worried.

Berry,
Yap, appt with gyne will be 2 weeks later. Cant wait to see the BB growth
happy.gif

Hi serene,
I am ard 5 weeks now wat abt u?.....I got some pulling feeling just now...Once it a while stomach will feel slight pain...Was told that because the body is expanding to receive the growing BB
happy.gif
...Dont worry too much abt your cramps..Like wat berry mention, see wat your gyne say...
happy.gif

berry,
I'm delivering at tmc, but haven't confirm the hospital coz still early...

Jacqueline,
I'm a june mtb...now that u see gynae to confirm liao, must take care abd eat your folic acid
happy.gif

serene,
dun worry...cramps are quite common....sometime, when u feel pain, it's actually due to the stretching of our uterus, and muscles...

Jacqueline,i also hope i can the BB growth too nxt week. i be going appt next sat...
morning okasan,u must b counting down to the days to ur delivery..u excited abt it?
many pple commented tmc is good...
ya i also agree cramps are normal,coz i have the stretchy feeling too..

Hi all,

Tested positive on home pregnacy kit last nite. Trying to book an appointment with the gynae for tomorrow but the earliest appointment is next monday. Can't wait to confirm my pregnancy!!! Have been having cramps on my abdomen too since last week. Tummy been feeling bloated and constipated too. If the pregnancy is confirmed, I should be a Dec MTB
happy.gif

hi dey,
congrats~!
399033.gif

berry,
ya, excited...looking forward to delivery....I like tmc...find the staff there friendly....and tmc is pro breastfeeding
happy.gif

hi berry, okasan, jacqueline,

hav seen dr adrian tis morning. he did a ultra-scan.. adrian said my sac is growing well.. but still cannot see e foetus yet. i m on 6week liao. he told b not to worry too much as long as dun see red.. i will b seeing him on 15th apr.

hi dey, congrats..

Thanks all
happy.gif

Really lost now. Dunno where to start. Think the first step is to see the gynae to confirm on pregancy first right?

hi dey,

how many weeks till ur last mens?? if u see gynae on early week like week 4, u might not b able to see ur sac yet.. normally ppl will go on week 5 or 6 onwards. but normally for we 1st time mummy, we tend to get more excited. haha.. i start seeing my gynae on my week 5.

Hi Serene,

This should be my 5th week if I calculate my last mens. If I calculate based on ovulation, should be abt 3 weeks. My appointment with gynae is next monday. is the timing alright? I have been feeling cramps on my abdomen since last week. Getting quite worried.

okasan,i also get excited for u... muz let us know if u are going for delivery soon... share the good news...and mabbe share ur bb pics too...
hi dey,welcome & congrats...i also went to gynae to confirm after i tested positive
serene,so no need worry liao lor... i hope my bb also fine after next week visit...

dey,i think the cramps are normal...i have it too when i juz knew i preg...now better oredi..
make sure u eat healthy now..and no raw food & cooling stuff...
nxt mon should be fine unless u want to see the gynae early..
i quite gan chiong...went to see gynae the nxt day i know i preg

Hi berry..

I am as excited as you..wanted to go today or tomorrow! but too bad the gynae fully booked! oops..I just ate raw sashimi last weekend..I also notice i tend to feel nausea during the weekend instead of morning..is this normal too?

dey i oso ate sashimi the day b4 i found out i preg..nvm jus dun eat liao..
i also nausea during night time or midnight...dunno why

hi dey,

as long as u dun see red, shld b fine. but if u still worried, u may go see gynae earlier to ease ur worries.. u know we 1st time mummies r always more paraniod.. hehe...

yes.. normally is untrascan but if cant see the sac probably, gynae might do vscan.
diff gynae, hav diff way of doing..

Good morning ladies.

Does that mean that doc will do a ultrascan first and if cannot see anything will do a vscan instead?

Morning MTB,
Does anyone feel hungry more often than usual? That happen to me. So end up eating more meal than usual.....Hope dont become FATTY BOM BOM....
happy.gif

morning girls,
i am from august mtb, came in just to see see and congrats those DECEMBER MTB..

btw, dey

not really they will do the vscan if the ultrascan cannot be seen.. mostly they will wait for another few weeks and scan for you again..

morning ladies~!
it's friday!
399478.gif

dey,
normally, gynae will perform ultrascan first...but if u see gynae at earlier stage of pregnancy, gynae may not be able to find your sac via ultrascan...only then will he use vscan...

dey,my gynae try ultra scan but cant see so she try vscan den can see...

jacqueline, yes i do feel hungry often..but no appetite to eat...i swallow food sometimes, after eating, always have the throw up feeling...

catherine, hello... do u happen to know the gender of ur bb? prince or princess? so excited for u
happy.gif

Jacqueline,
I always feel hungry throughout my pregnancy..hehe...hubby say I got big hole in my stomach...coz I can eat one meal, walk back home and then tell him I'm hungry liao...

during 1st tri, coz I have mild MS, but appetite still very good, so I eat many meals but in small portion...

2nd tri, appetite is the best coz no MS and feeling very good....

now, I'm in my 3rd tri, still good appetite but coz baby bigger, so easier to get heartburn, so I try to eat small portion but many meals...

today dun know why baby so active...keep kicking me non-stop since I reach office till now...distracting me from my works *LOL*

I feel hungry very often too and if i dun eat when i am hungry, i will get nausea and dizzy. I am trying to curb my cravings, worried I will put on too much weight if i give in to my cravings!

okasan, i dunno whether i mild MS or what..i always had the vomit feeling but nvr vomit..my appetite is getting worst.. worst than b4 i preg..hee..
when did u start to buy maternity clothing? my lower abdomen seems getting bigger liao..all my skirts and jeans getting tighter...
where to reco to get clothings? my hb ask me to buy babydoll dresses...where can i get?
wow kicking u? i think its normal..if u put ur hand on ur tummy u can actually feel it right?

berry, i am still wearing tight skirts and high heels.. heehee..going to continue wearing my normal clothings untill I cannot fit into them any more. Anyway, dun think I want to buy any maternity clothings. Will keep to babydoll cuttings so that I can wear them still after i give birth.

dey, heels not v good..u better be extra careful..i still can wear but getting tight,not so good.. i tot of buying babydoll tops and dresses... i juz afraid i cant shed off the fats after i give birth...

I have a few babydoll dresses and top which i bought in anticipation for my pregnancy days. You can try boutiques such as Mphosis. They have nice jesey babydoll cutting dresses. I try to take fruits when I have hunger pangs. Is there any fruits that preggie should avoid?

hi gals,

my MS is getting worse.. tis morning keep wanting to vomit due to my gastric. after eating some food, i can feel better. now the vomitting start again.. tink i mus go for lunch liao.. as most of my colleauges still dunno i m preggie, i dun wan them to get suspicious.. been running to washroom 3 times tis morning to vomit.. sigh..

ya lor.. i also feel my tummy getting bigger leh.. i tink in 2 weeks i wont b able to fit into my pants liao.. my hub suggest to buy those rubber band waist pants.

berry,
ya, now baby bigger, stronger, so the kicks harder...can see tummy pop out sometimes...*LOL*

I start wearing maternity clothes when I'm going to be 3mth preggy...coz I ballooned a lot so cannot wear normal clothes....but most of the mummies I know change to maternity wear only at 5mth....

babydolls are good choice coz can wear even when your tummy becomes obvious...for me, I can't wear babydoll when preggy coz my breast expand a lot so cannot fit into my babydolls....

serene,
ya, buy those pants with elastic bands....actually why dun let colleagues know? when they know abt u preggy, they will be more careful with u loh...also good to let boss know early so they can plan who to cover u when u on maternity leave....

serene,i getting those elastic skirts soon.. think some skirts are still spacious...some tight one think not good for tummy...u got gastric then muz always keep food in ur office so u hungry can munch on it...
okasan... wow can see tummy pop out so funny...
i think i will ballooned alot too... my bones are big in the first place...

Back