(2006/11) November 2006 MTBs

strawberry
frankly speaking... not managing very well... only one motto borowwed from nike "Just do it!"

LingX2...I have a niece whom been attending Tots House since playgroup, now she is K1 already. So far no negative comments from them
happy.gif

Hello everyone, so how's the gathering on the 15th of june? Anyone onz? Long time never meet liao.

Gouma,
wah, yr boy very chubby leh, my younger gal is abt 7 plus kg @ 9 mths, yr boy can catch up to her weight liao... sigh, both my gals weight gain very slow, Nouvelle now is abt 12kg but she's eating quite well nowadays esp in childcare...

any parents went to the Kids Academy roadshow at Suntec last weekend? quite a lot of programs for the kids... I signed up a trial toddler ballet class for nouvelle, hope she will enjoy the class.
happy.gif

babaygal
where is fidget? I am free on 15June.

Jaline
the roadshow over lor? Looking some holiday program for my son but can't get one.

Hi
happy.gif

I am oso a Nov06 mummy..
hee juz kaypo, pop in n see... doggymum, your #1 gal so adorable n sweet... congrats on your #2..

Mummies here all having #2?
I am still working hard on it :p
I am hoping to hv #2 as gal..

shannen
welcome! I only have #1 and think no hope for #2, hehe!

babygal
sorry my niece suddenly ask me to accompany her to cooking class on monday. So I can't make it on monday.

Mummies,

I tink hor, instead of indoor playarea, may I suggest to meet at outdoor playgrd? Of course best is Garfield's place lah :>

Date: 15 june 2009
Time: 11am onwards
Venue: Babygal_1 Home or anywhere else pls suggest.
Objective:Let the kids associate and the adults to nua.

1. babygal_1 with kenise

Jaline
My boy slim down a little these few days. Milk intake drop abit liao. Boys will always weigh heavier than gals lah. But pd says between now and 1 year old, another 4 kg to go nia, so must keep a lookout not to let the ah boy put on too much weight.

Shannen
Thanks. Hey your #1 is a boy, that's why you hoping to have gal as #2?

garfield
15 Jun ok with me but won't be able to stay super long. Cos you know la, gotta bring lotsa barang if planning to stay out for many hours - milk bottle, hot water etc. I not like you so "yong gan" leh, dare to breastfeed in public
happy.gif
so shy
blush.gif

doggymum,
my place lah so u wanna BF in room also can and no worries I still have my BF shawl at home so u can also nurse infront of us and gossip at the same time.

Errh..bbgal, gathering on a Monday ah? Gotta look out for next gathering den.

Eileen, why no hope for #2 leh? Nebermind lah, enjoy my companion in #1 club first loh
happy.gif

Eileen,
the roadshow just ended last weekend, maybe can browse ard see got anymore roadshow/exhibition. Now sch holidays sure got a lot of programs...

Shannen,
Welcome to the thread
happy.gif

Yr #1 is a boy? Which date is he born?

I dun mind any area as long as the kids can play ard n adults can chit chat... btw where's fidget?

gouma, come n join us for a while lor since yr leave ending soon. U bringing both or just yr boi?

1. babygal_1 with kenise
2. jaline, nouvelle & leraine

Jaline,
Bringing only my boi. My gal will be in sch. If bring both, I'll become ki siao..
happy.gif
U bringing both your princesses along ar? How to manage huh?

btw, answer for bbgal... fidget is at Turf City.

http://www.fidgets.com.sg/

1. babygal_1 with kenise
3. doggymum & joel

gouma,
seems like very unfair bring one n leave the other at home. somemore now just quit my job for a break so might as well bring both of them along, as for manageable will be able to handle when they come, hahahaha...

hi all

haha..i also on leave this monday coz going chalet from Fri-Sun.. i think i can join this monday's gathering..

1. babygal_1 with kenise
3. doggymum & joel
4. Jene & Ashley

hi ladies.. thanks for the warm welcome..
yup,my #1 is a boy.. 14.nov.06.. anyone same?
I actually got a fren's boy exactly same birthday as my boy de. hee ..

sometimes i pop in here to see u all's kiddos' pics..heee ..

Doggymum,
Bring Alyssa lah let the princess play together.

Bbroom,
The more the merrier so do join us hor.

Strawberry,
Paisei wor next time k I promise.

Jaline
Oh i see, you resigned from your job. Thought how come you free to join in on a working day. Why quit?

Garfield
Woman, you bad lah, want Alyssa to "pon tang" ar? She having sch tat day lah.. Somemore my gal fierce fierce one, later all your kiddos kena bullied again...
happy.gif

Bbroom
Good, you on leave! Join in the gathering!

gouma,
sick n tired fm work so take a break n become zu fan po... nouvelle oso having sch but i just let her "off" that day lor.

hi garfield

where shall we go on Monday?
If only small group of us, we can confirm and contact via HP.
(Jaline and Gouma have my number)

Hi all,
Sorry, been so super busy at work lately that I'm missing out on all the details hor.

Gouma, welcome back to breastfeeding and all the milk bottles sterilizing again! I'm just off that phase cos I stopped for boy boy #2 at 7 months. He's now 8.5 months liao. How time flies.

Bbgal/Christine, so sad that I can't join you all for the Monday trip. Next time, don't put the gathering on weekdays leh, esp Bbgal's hse warming. : )

Can visit my blog at www.zavierzachary.blogspot.com to view my boys pictures. I also put up my crocs buys from our last gathering, hehe...

Peng, I've been visiting your cooking blog regularly. Your dishes sure make me drool man.

bearyhugs,
Will do a weekend gathering next time as just that happen this time round was becoz Kenise CCC was close and I have no idea where to bring her to tat why lor.

Garfield,
I've already sneak into ur pte hideout & chk out all the gossip liao.. haha..
This sunday we also bringing Ryan to the zoo. So, will see monday still got energy to go ur hse boh, k? Anyway, u hv my no. rite? Pls sms ur add to me. Most likely we'll make it. Cannot resist to let Ryan play at ur indoor playgrd with the slide, bike & all the other toys, hee hee..

Peng, let's see if we can meet at the zoo on sunday?

Mummies,
Kenise has caught HFMD so the meetup is cancel.Am so sorry about it but will organize another meetup next time on a weekend though.

Rkjk...heee the zoo was so crowded yesterday, din manage to bump into u but guess who I met? PAMA at the kids waterplay! we stay till quite late abt 5pm then reached home
happy.gif
then YH went to bed at 6pm n sleep thru the nite till 7am this morning !

...know this is a very old question.
what do you use to cut children fingernail & toenails?
(A) nail clipper?
(B) scissors
Had a argument with mil because of this yesterday... irritating.

Hi BBgal, oh yah hor. Who's taking care of her during this period?

Hi Jane, I use nail clipper. Your hands must be stable to use scissors if not will over do it bah. Your MIL asked u to use scissors ah?

Peng! YH so good, can sleep from 6pm to 7am!! My Owen woke me up hourly last nite, b/n 1am to 4am. His sleeping hours alwayz between 10:30pm to 8am one... den must wake up at least twice aro 3am to 4am. Faint men..

I have mummies colleagues whose kids (between 2.5 - 3.5 years old) woke up at 2-3am to watch TV or play. Any mummy here having the same experience? I am abit worried bcos Owen has the tendency of waking up aro 3am juz tat we managed to put him back to sleep after some struggles.

strawberry,
Me and Hubby had a agreement for this this mon-wed I will take leave and thurs-fri he will take leave so this arrangement so far is gd.

Strawberry...cos din take any nap that day mah, somemore walk whole day, reached home cannot tahan liao loz hahaha..abt 1 yr plus YH use to wake up around 3-4am for milk, but now no more already

Sigh, nouvelle oso kanna hfmd this morning. Her tonsil and tongue got a few ulcers, so far only her body, arms, thighs and face got red spots, nothing on her palm n feet. Doctor given two weeks mc to stay at home.

owen pie
*hands up* yes, my children, sometimes will wake up in the middle of the night, sometimes nightmares, sometimes 'insomia', sometimes purely wants to play with us (because we come home at midnight after work). Usually, my monster-in-law will make milk and force down their thoats, may or may not work.

yes, i was forced to use the normal streamstress scssiors. and i refuses to use it, she screamed at me, hence starting a augument out of nowhere...what's wrong with using nail clippers?!? and she taken mine and hid it for dunno how many times, causing the whole family including my hubby incovenince.

Anyway, the other thread was telling me there's such thing called baby scissors by pigeon. i think mil must be thinking the two kind of scissors is the same :p
personally, i'm more proficent in using baby nail clippers also by pigeon, had been cutting their nails since they are born because no one dare to cut until someone taken it away, had been using the adult ones instead. And no one complained about it for 4 years liao, now then this stupid hoo-ha... sigh.

That's why i'm asking round in case using nail clipper is really wrong which so far websites are saying DON'T use scissors..

Hi,
Garfield, Jaline, why so qiao? Your two kiddos genna HFMD.... Jaline, rem to sterilize all your toys with alcohol rub and try your best to separate your two kids apart! Tat's wat I did when Zavier had HFMD in March. Thank god my 2nd boy din get it in the end. Phew, else he was still so young, would be super diff to take care lor....

Take care, Mummies!

Pengz, we also luv the waterplay. Heaven for the kiddos man...

Hi Peng,

lucky the weather was not too hot on sat but its a pity we din bump into one another
sad.gif
We left at at abt noon then went my in laws' place for lunch.. Din see pama oso..

Jaline,
Nouvelle also in childcare arh? Take care ya..

Back