(2005/09) Sept 2005 Babies

Hi Ling,

My boy born on Nov 05 also sticky and I also do not have time for my dd july07. Only night breast feeding the bonding with him.

So you work in Tanj Pag. I also put my elder son at the shichida childcare in Tan jong though I live in Compassvale link.

long time didnt pop by & the thread moves so fast!!

Just recantly had a No.2 in April 08, so currently still coping with the new addition.
I must say the energy level for 2 kids is double compared to only one.

Ling, u enrol ur 1st kid in art class? me thinking of enrolling boy (4 Sep) but scared he wont be able to follow...any tips?

hi all..

starling... congrats on your no 2.. boi or girl?? who is looking after?? btw where are you staying??

hv your boi attended any school b4?? if so, it will be easier... :D let him join the class and try out, you will never noe.. :p

hmm, where are the other mummies.. :D

Hi Ling

mine is a gal...i'm still on maternity leave & my MIL will help to look after when i start work next week.
my boi is currently in full day childcare..
where did u enrol yr boi for the art class?
i've been trying to find one for the age group but cant seem to find any lei.
does CC cater to this age grp?

Hi all,

I'm new to this thread. Ive a sept 27 05 girl. I just gave birth to my no. 2 recently. Im still on maternity leave but will very soon be a SAHM after my leave. Any SAHM here too?

Ling, i visited your website. It's very well done. Im inspired to do one like yours. I did one when i had my girl but didnt have the time and determination to follow through. Hopefully can do a better one this time round. Hope to get some tips from you when i start.

Hi Mummy Lee,
i hv a Sep 28 05 gal!
happy.gif
She is my 2nd kid, hv a 6yr old Boy. Which hospital did u give birth?

Hi juzker, i delivered in kkh. u? so our girls were born a day apart. Is she attending any lessons now?

Hi florence. So you have to juggle work and children. not easy eh? Any maid to help you with ur chores/children? Im having quite a bit of difficulty now tat i have 2 children. housework like always never-ending. Also couldnt breastfeed in peace and for long cos my girl is always needing me...sigh!

hihi Mummy Lee,

I have given birth in Apr 08 & had just returned to work after my maternity leave. Its really not easy to handle 2 kids at home. I place my older boy in full-day childcare before the birth of the second kid, so that I could concentrate on the newborn. You have any domestic help?

I really miss my kids during the daytime now that I am working.

Hi Starling,

I send my girl for playgroup near my in-law's place everyday and they help me look aft her till evening so that, like u, i can concentrate on the newborn.

I dun have a maid. Want very much to have one, so that i can really spend time with the kids. But thot since im staying home for a while, i'll do everything myself. Im looking for a part-time domestic helper who can come in once/twice a week to clean the house. Any lobang?

Mummy Lee : I put my son in an MMI childcare near my office , we would travel to and fro together to school and work everyday , that;s how i spend time with my elder one. I do have a maid at home to look after my daughter. but she goes to my mum's place which is a stone throw away from my place.
happy.gif
I spend time with my gal when I come back in the evening or on weekends.
happy.gif

Hi Mummy Lee,
I delivered at Mt A. My gal is trying out half day Childcare now and I'll putting her into Full day next yr. She did attend Playgroup briefly but for conventient sake, we decided to put her into the sam CC as her brother.
happy.gif

My boy was born 23 Sep 02 which makes me a SEPT-MUM twice!
happy.gif
nice to hear frm all of u..
happy.gif

i see, florence. Tats a good way to bond with ur boy. Im putting my girl in little skool house from sept. will try out half day first, then full day next yr.

Mummy Lee : haha, I am doing things the onther way round. Next year I will put keith in half day school ... as by then he will be more understand and less attention seeking and then he can start bonding with his sister at home!
happy.gif

Hi Mummy Lee,
PT maid, u can try this agent Flexi home service, Mr chang at 98163687. My colleagues used him for referrals.. for me, i hv one p/t auntie who will clean once a wk for 4Hrs.

hi hi.. wow, long time didn't log in and so many posts..

hi to mummylee and juzker and berlingoh

mummylee: thx for visiting my blog.. u need help let me know but im really no expert at it... im planning to do a new skin for my blog now but hvn't put into action yet.. hehe

Florence: im staying at cck.. we are all scattered all over singapore :p I do drive but yet to drive to town ALONE.. haha.. hey nice lunch jz now.. im still very FULL.. burp!

Juzker: mi too around my estate can.. but rarely have chance to drive cos hb is hogging the car.. hehe.. when the car is available, he is oso at home.. so usually he drives la, where got chance to drive.. :D

Ling (ling) : yup lunch very filling... hehe now feel like sleeping. haha. hmmm ... difficult hor? where do you all bring your kids on weekends?

Hi everyone, I'm new! My son was born on 9 Sep 2005. Was a lecturer in gemology before but had to give it up early last year as I couldn't find dependable help. Am now a SAHM staying at Tiong Bahru.

hi Ling,
I hv the same problem wif u (HB hogging the car) and he will niam abit here and there everytime i drive! MEN! anyway, hi to all.. and a warm welcome to littlebubble on a cold wed afternoon... burrrppp...

Florene: u very free in office tatz y feel sleepy la.. mi wana sleep oso cannot sleep.. got tons of work to do.. munching my nachos now.. hehe

wkns ah.. hmm, my girl likes to go swimming. Have been going there weekly now.. :D

welcome little bubble :D its a valuable opportunity.. not everyone can do that.. enjoy it :D

Juzker: haha, yap.. niam niam niam.. there was once i jam brake at the side and dont drive anymore! angry :p

Hi ladies!

Florence: i dun get to drive too, cos husband uses it everyday. Just like juzker's. Plus now with a newborn, i dare not drive too. I hardly go anywhere on weekends. I prefer to stay home with the baby while my husband brings my girl out for swim/makan.

Juzker: My husband thinks he's the better driver and always says i drive too slowly. Tats y he doesnt let me drive when we go out. But i definitely have a better sense of direction than him. hehe

Littlebubble: you a SAHM...so what do u do everyday? How many kids do u have? I'm beginning to feel very bored staying at home everyday...

hi, please share

what is the weekend activities you always do with our toddler

me. every weekend. will only go . swimming and library

have anyone of you. our kids can read independently already ?

Good day..
Mummy Ling: Brave! Hahaha, if i did that he will remark I am hurting his mistress.. **faint**
Mummy sharon : Sat is usually a "study" day for the Gor gor and the little one will stay at hm wif me while i cook.
Sun will bring her to the pool (cos gor gor has swimming class) or to the playground and if time permits, off to the mkt to do some marketing.

Gor Gor can read indepedently but must keep an eye on him..cos words he doesnt know.. he will just blah blah.. and skip them
happy.gif

hi, Jusker

Does gor gor know phonics already. normally how many hours gor gor have to study ?

because of i need to check haven't i stress up my gal too much.

Hi Sharon,
GorGor started phonics at age 4 @ Jan & Elly. During wkdays, we will ask him to do some activities for ~30mins (not everyday) (cos wkdays very tiring).

Wkends usually ~2hrs on Sat and Sun. Try wif them fun things like counting $$ (give them really $$ to count), telling time, timetable and those P1 Grammar bks etc..

Usually the daddy will study with him.. I hv "no control" over him
sad.gif

wah, lotsa of chatting going on here. It's been awhile since i chatted in this thread.

hello mummies, i'm a work-from-home-mum with a boy born on 10-sep-05. By the way, where do ur bring yr kiddos to swim? private or public pool?

florence: I visited your website too. Very nicely done up too...just like Ling's! You ladies are great. I decided to give it a go today at creating my own blog...chose a nice template and all. But had a tough time thinking wat to write ....haha. Perhaps i'll try harder at night when the kids are sleeping...

Mummy Lee (mummy_lee) Thanks.
happy.gif
the hardest part is starting a blog. after you started , everything is easy ... hehe just update when something interested happen or just upload the kids pics

Back