(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

shirley..
liek u i also read alot abt natural miscarriage etc in the forum..got scared ...but u hv MS at least u knw the bb is well inside u ....
happy.gif
cos ever heard frm my frd that the worse MS u experience the more healthy ur bb is ...hehehe so dun worry too much ...we support each other here

hi ann.....
welcome here!! hv u seen a gynae yet?

bubbleling,

i think the got MS a not one isnt tt really accurate one lor. ok, we give ea other support. so when you going to ur gynae???

hmm... btw, how old are you ladies??? :p

Hi tomatoes,

Tho' i don't experience dry skin, but i notice that i'm starting to get pimples on my face !
sad.gif

My face oso not as smooth as b4 liao...

Cheers

Hi tomatoes,
i didn't reply your earlier question of how to put up legs in the office becos something wrong with my ID.

Anyway, can try pull another chair and rest your legs during lunch time or if your CPU is on the floor, you can rest you legs on the CPU.

i think you are coping well so should been ok.

don't worry about the skin changes, this is one of the related problems.

at least me more "fang xin" liao. coz i can feel the thing oozing out at times n i will go quickly to the toilet to check. can't wait for next week to come leh...hope the scan can detect my bb's heartbeat.

hi shirley

me 31, consider old liao. dun worry too much. i know how u feel coz i also end up worried and scared after reading those stuff, plus my friend also m/c b4 and me went through an ectopic pregnancy. when i tell my hubby abt all my worries everytime, he will always say that the more i think the more worry and upset i become. He said i shld be happy then the bb will also be happy n healthy. so let's stay happy at all times
happy.gif

Yo shirley,
goin to the gynae this sat....cross fingers everyhting is okie...hopefully can hear heartbeat as well...
happy.gif
oh btw im 25 this year...

ann,
wahh u went to the gynae so early.....u manage to detect the pregnancy so early...??

lkf...
ya we shall all stay happy now.....
happy.gif
anyway 31 is old lah .....still young ...i also do hv those white discharge ..so will always go toilet & check .....

bubbleing,

He calculated if from first day of last menses then it's 5.5 wks but from day of of concept then will be 3.5 wks old. but our 40th week start from first dya of last menses. So i'm effectively 5.5 wks pregnant.

ann...

tks for explaining...so officially im 6 weeks now lor...hehehee.....shld b able to detect the sac hor..
happy.gif
wonder can hear heartbeat or not this week..

Hi All,

Wah.. so many postings already ah.. hehehe... cannot catch up alreadi.

Hi Shirley,

Think your EDD shd be 17 Jul as lim indicated & you are into your 6th wk of preggieness .. hehehe.. Try out this website > http://pregnancy.about.com/od/pregnancycalendar/
I found it pretty gd as it works out all those wks for u and u can read abt how ur baby is developing on a wk by wk basis =)

My skin's dry ard the chin area too.. Thot it was from my Bali trip 2 wks back as my hubby pointed out to me then.. so now i know why =p

I'm 27 this year too... same age as Ann. Have all of you decided on your gynae and which hospital to deliver at yet?

Hi Bleuz...

I am 26 this yr. i am going to KKH on Mon. Probably will deliver there too. I've book Dr Tan Kim Teng. She is a snr consultant there. My hubby's colleague recommand one, said tt quite a few of his friends oso use her lor.

Hahhaa... so many postings coz i very very bored at work lor. Basically trying to kill time. And usually i dont have access to internet one, think these few days they undergoing some upgrading, tt's Y happened that i can access. Must make use of opportunity mah!

Gd morning ladies

i went to try out the pregnancy calculator website posted by bleuz. it's very interesting. my EDD based on the website is 15 Jul 2005, quite near to Shirley's. i will be into my 7 wks tmrw. kinda excited over all these
happy.gif

bleuz

i will stick to KKH lor since i hv been with my gynae for a while. i like her "chop chop" n no nonsense style. she's also very calm n responsible.

Hi Ikf,

How is this Dr Tan like? is she a nice lady?? er..coz pretty scare lor. i mean afterall, mon will be the 1st time i am going to see her ley...

shirley

dun worry. she's nice, at least in my friends' and my opinion...kekeke...she is experienced for sure, very swift and short in her decision and advice. so it will depend on whether u like her style or not. the other thing i remember was tat she came to check on me in the ward at 8 am the next day after i had my surgery before she begins her normal consultation at the clinic, even though a ward doctor had checked on me earlier at 7 plus. according to the ward doctor, she will definitely come by to check on her patients. i think she is professional and responsible in this sense.

ikf,

Then have u sign up the package at KKH? was told by the nurse tt they will discuss with us the packages available when i go down lor. Just wondering if dr Tan will be the there when delivering if we opt for B2+ bed??? or have to be a least B1 then the gynae will follow through??

ladies,

another question. When you all for the gynae appt, do you all usually take your own leave or the gynae will give you medical leave har?? on average, wat is the gap btw each appt??

Hi bluez & Ann

I m also 27 this year. Just went for my scanning last nite and my bb is only 7mm.

Hi Shirley

I dun want to let my office know that I am preggie so I will take leave.

Morning ladies..

wow!! all young mummy.. & me old mummy liao, kekeke.. me going 32 soon... & i will be into my 6 wks in 2days times...

When for my scan last week & my baby is only
4mm...

Cheers
happy.gif

shirley

no not yet. they jus gimme some pamphlets for me to read and compare lor. it's at home now think it's something on the TPS and normal consultation package, not the delivery package leh. u can check with the nurse to find out more.

i asked for excuse chit from the doctor the last round. of course beforehand i will inform my boss that i am gng for medical appt. if you really dun feel too well, i suppose the doctor will issue a mc. In my case, the appt starts with the routine test (measurement of wt, ht and blood pressure etc) , follow by seeing the doctor, doctor refers me to the AMC for ultrasound n then see doctor again. took me half a morning for the whole appt

kokopooh

no lah u hv me as accompany. me also not young wah...kekeke...

tomatoes

dun worry lah as long as the gynae says nothing it means ok lor. the baby will grow in an amazing speed ;)

ikf..

oh i see. coz basically i dont have any more leave this yr liao.. kekekeke.

ya lor, just told by the nurse to go earlier, coz there is a lot of test to do on that day lor. Pretty anxious abt the appt though.. but still very scare lor

kokopooh

wat tomatoes say is true coz during my visit to KKH i also saw many mtbs who look like they are in their mid 30s. i even hv a friend who gave birth to her only son at 40 years old.

shirley

everything will be fine
happy.gif
think they will ask u to go half an hr or 20 mins earlier. i didn't go for any blood test on 1st visit.

ikf,

the nurse never ask me to go earlier than my appt. becoz i wanted at 3+ appt lor.. then she say take 2+ appt better coz usually 1st appt nid to go some test lor.. so better if do same day.

shirley

i think by the time u finish (depending on how fast is the ultrasound at AMC), it will be around 4, 5 pm liao, so tat's mebbe the reason y the nurse ask u to take the 2+ appt.

hi all,

i am currently in my 9th week. strange, my tummy is already showing. this is my first bb and i thot for first timers normally the tummy won't show until after 1st trimester?

Or is it becos i became fat oredi??
sad.gif

Hi shirley,

So coincidental, I'd be visiting Dr Sim Lee Ngor in KKH this Monday too. =) What time is your appt?
My doctor friend recommended her as many female doctors who are conceiving also have her
as their gynae. With regards to the package for KKH, I understand from the nurse tat it only
starts from week 16. Depending on the grade of your doctor, the charges differ.

To give you an idea, it's as follows:

Classic Package:

10 antenatel visit
10 urine test
exc. blood test / detailed scanning or other procedures
$530 Senior Consultant
$430 Consultant
$330 Associate Consultant

Premier Package:

10 antenatal
10 urine test
exc. blood test / detailed scanning or other procedures
$620 Senior Consultant
$520 Consultant
$420 Associate Consultant

Nurse says fully Deductable by Medisave, No upfront cash required.

Hi lkf,

Interesting right the pregnancy website. Gives us more insights into the stages of fetal
development. =) Seems like a few of us are with KKH hor...

Hi tomatoes,

That's great.. did you manage to see your bb clearly? =) you must be elated....

Hi Kokopooh,

Welcome.. being old is subjective.. young at heart can alreadi. =p

Hi eeyore78,

Wow.. 9 wks alreadi... when will you be due?

Hi Ikf, Kokopooh and bleuz,

juz wondering if you are also from the nova group. Thought your nick looks familiar.

I am going to doctor Lim from Mount E and will most probably be delivering at Mount E loh.

Shirley,

You might want to go fro your appt on saturdays if you do not want to take leave or you might speak to your boss who will give you some time off say about 2-3 hours for consultantion. Think usually doctor do not give you MC.

Hi Ann,

Nope, am not from the Nova grp. Not sure about e other ladies tho. Btw.. wat's Nova? =p

My aunt delivered at Mt. E last year.. think it's pretty good too.

Hi bleuz

Yah, I was closed to tears when I saw my bb on the monitor, though it is still a beanie.

Wow! Seem like alot of you are going to KKH
happy.gif
For me, my hubby want me to stick with Gleneagles. But I want KKH leh. Dun know how but I think I will decide by 2nd trimester.

Hi Ann,

Nope, i'm oso not from the November brides... i'm frm Sept04 brides ...
happy.gif

Currently, I'm seeing Dr KW Lee frm Gleneagles.. will oso decide when i'm into my 2nd trimester..

Cheers

Hi Tomatoes,

Initially I wanted to deliver at Mt. A as well. But advise from Doc friend was tat KKH is better equipped if any complications arises during delivery. Since I'm a PCOS patient, I thot better be safe.

But I'd see how after consultation with doc on Monday. =)

Hi Bleuz,

my appt on mon is ard 2.30 lor. wow.. impress ley... you alreadie found out abt the packages. but then hor, wat is the diff b/w classic & premier packages? seems like the same to me, except for the pricing lor.

hello ladies,

My EDD is 17 July 2004 - just saw gynae today. BB is 2.8mm. V small right? Hope that's the normal size..

Yoo ladies...

woo so many postings here......read until blur....heheee oh according to the webby bleuz gave my EDD is on 19 July 2005 hehe 2 days after tuffy..

Tuffy,
when u went to ur gynae is he able to detect the bb thru normal scanning or did he do a V scan for u?

Hi Tomatoes,

Wow - your bb is 7mm - and you are about a week behind me.
happy.gif
So good! I went to Yvonne Chan at TMC.

Hi Bubbleling,
managed to detect using normal scanning.
happy.gif

tuffy
oh great....cos im mentally prepared to go thru V scan if cant detect thru normal scanning.....hmm did u mentioned how many weeks u r now?
happy.gif

TGIF!!!

Hi ann

me from the nova group...kekeke...i thot ur nick looks familiar too. nvr really came in after my marriage until now.

Bleuz

yah there's quite a few of us gng for KKH. so one of these days we may meet each other at the clinic.

bubbleling

tmrw your appt liao. remember to share with us your joy of seeing your baby from the scan k

hi everyone,

seems like alot of us got preganant v soon after our wedding hor? i was married in sept 04. efficient ah?
lol.gif

Back