(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

SHUCKS
told my hb... he was like... NI YOU QIAN NI MAI.... wah biang...ask him to pay also cannot....

<font color="0000ff">Angel,</font>
Is it very tight and will you feel very warm wearing it? I am afraid that it will irritate the skin leh. Any comments?
BTW, have you received my fund transfer of the $6 for the Vpost?

Today is my 1st day back at work. So so sian. Was informed that I need to attend a conference call tonight at 10.30pm. Then tomorrow night have to join a biz dinner as my big boss is in town.

Tigger,
It's not tight. Instead, it supports our loose skin and pulls it back to the original spot. Further, it's not warm at all. Won't irritate the skin.

Received your fund transfer liao. Hee....

Aiya, after a long break is like that. Super sian. But yours really long working hour hor?!!!

Glayz,
Guys are guys. Standard. Hee.

Does it work the same as those stomach binder? I have one when I had c-section to 'hold' my tummy after the op. I find it very warm so I didn't put it on after I finished the massage course.

kekeke, me quite tempted to get if this is not too warm. The one that I had doesnt seem to cover so much area than the one you bought.

My working hrs is standard BUT that doesn't include the hours I spent on teleconferencing in the nites or early morns.

tigger
Wah, u have a very bz schedule since your first day back to work!!

Angel
If the massage shaper not warm, I also wanna try, can help me order? thanks. Btw, it comes in 1 size for all?

Tigger,
Confirm it's not warm at all. And it's not to the extent that it binds you till you can't breath. You want?

Sweetbabe,
Help you order liao.

tigger,
I returned to work last Thursday. Very sian too... got to work on Sat too cos mth end. On leave yesterday and today.. totally no momentum at all!

Angel,
I want! Keke... can help me order the massage shaper too? Thanks!

Tigger,
go get it lar. I already order 1 for myself too!! haha prepare to use it after I pop #2 if I ever kana 1 next time. @__@

<font color="0000ff">tigger</font>
For the binder after c-section, I wore over my clothes coz it caused my skin to itch. I'm also buying this massage shaper. NEED TO LOSE AT LEAST 5KGS BY END NOV!!!

Prob like Angel I'll wear in office... but meaning Sat & Sun don't wear can or not ha?

Good Morning Mummies,
I've finally taken my own preggie pics, tis time 1mth earlier than Paige's time + more siong with Paige kpo-ing ard, hard to get her take a proper pic with me. Here's hiao mummy's preggie pic
happy.gif
http://www.chapterandpages.com/SiengFamily/

<font color="0000ff">Elaine</font>
NICE! No stretchmarks!!!! :p

Love u in the nonya clothings.. very nice
happy.gif

So next few days deliver liao (dejavu!!!)

valmom,
Got stretch marks from Paige's time, already block with my hands, hehehe...Seth's time so far 2 short lines, not visable in camera.

ya, I like kebaya clothes...I've 3 colors, yellow, red & blue. Wore yellow for Paige's time, so since tis is a boy, wear the blue one
happy.gif

Batman,
Ya... I'm ordering from there. I live in the West. Where you live?

Zyp,
Order for you liao.

Twinklets,
The tummy binder is the massage shaper I'm getting for you. Hee

Pls help me order the massage shaper. I will wear it in office then.
happy.gif
How much is it? I will transfer the $ to you asap. Thanks!

Angeline,
You ordering from BP or direct? You slim down a lot already? Remember you told me you're going thru some sessions when you collect the diapers from me that time. Slim down total liao?

Meow,
I ordering from BP.

Think I a little bit slimmer than the time I met you at your place. Still got a long way to go. Wait we organize Christmas Party then you see la.

You wanna order?

Twinklets,
Hee... cos I really see no point wearing it now la. But decision really up to you.

Tigger,
Order for you liao.

Angeline!! i already have 2 binders but u say until sooo good i think i sld get it too... heh heh. Can me order too, thanks for sharing. Valmom, i also have 5kg to lose!!

Glayz, aiyoh. Nebber mind understand how u feel, kau zhi ji, buy yourself.

Elaine, wah soo pretty. Have a smooth delivery. Btw how did you store your milkbags earlier? Are you the one who rented the fridge?

ming
becos my hb is the one who hiam my waistline thick thick mah.... so MUST MAKE HIM PAY lor..if he wants a slimmer version of me...kekekekeke...
Then hor...ask him ytd night...he say...GO AHEAD and buy then claim from me later... KNS lor...he sure will back out after I pay....

Elaine
You're indeed one pretty preggie mummy
happy.gif
and yes, I like the name Seth too, any meaning?

Ming
same here, I also have 2 binders, but find it so warm n uncomfy, the Mshaper looks comfy as assured by Angel, hehe hope I can really make full use of it!

Angel
Let me know your account details ya so that i can tt to u soon, tks.

hahaha...actually I dun look like tat, I look different without makeup & I wear specs...so like 2 different person, look uglier & dull in real person
happy.gif

Ming,
We bought a chest freezer just to store milkbags. Din rent any freezer, just use the chest freezer, own fridge freezer, my mum's freezer, sil's freezer & friend's freezer. Total 4 normal fridge freezer + 1 chest freezer. Overdue bm, just bath Paige with them.

Sweetbabe,
I forgot the meaning liao, I tink it means honest.

<font color="0000ff">Ming</font>
I need to lose <font color="aa00aa">TEN KILOS</font> but if I can do 5 by end Nov I'm v happy liao. Why end Nov coz I got <font color="0000ff">TWO</font> weddings (pocket burn big big hole) to attend.. one day after the other!!!

<font color="0000ff">Valmom,</font>
Coincidently I have 2 weddings to attend in end Nov too. Also another 2 end of this month. Hmm...how come so many weddings at year end??

<font color="ff6000">Angel,</font>
Thanks for ordering on my behalf. Will it look weird if I wear under my work clothes?

Elaine,
You look so good! Seth is a cool name!

Angel,
Thanks for helping me order.

tigger,
I also have many weddings to attend. 2 in Nov and 2 in Dec...

<font color="0000ff">tigger/zypto</font>
Mine are 1st & 2nd Dec.. my HB gotta withdraw from his Stand-Chart 10km run coz of this :p Told him I can run on his behalf.. and his eyes *ROLL*

kao_sticktongue.gif

re: massage binder
I had it few mths back. Jshoppers also got sell mah. I get from there 1. Angel, how you wear in office? Under yr clothes? I don't wear to work cos' think the clothes can see thru leh. But anyway, I already dump this binder 1 side. It is NOT TIGHT at all so i don't have the feeling that it 'tighten' my flabbiness so makes no difference to me. So far, it doesn't have any effect on me at all. I only wear during nite time to sleep. Like i said, i find it not tight so how to shape yr waist and tummy if it is not tight? Although i don't mean must be tight like 'bak jang' but at least will squeeze than will come out a shape mah. That's my thinking lor.

<font color="ff6000">Elaine,</font>

You are 1 pretty mummy
happy.gif
I think your tummy is soo smooth. Mine look like watermelon amn! ahah

<font color="0077aa">San,</font>

You so skinny i dunno you talk wat. hiaz.

<font color="ff0000">Valmom,</font>

10kg is a lot. I advise you slowly lose then more stable.
happy.gif
Healthier too right?

<font color="119911">Glayz,</font>

you and hubby very cute leh.
happy.gif
ahah can pay first then claim and then he some more can backout. lol! How interesting. Make him write IOU lah.

<font color="aa00aa">Buddy</font>

I dunno abt the binder you all buy but hor, Binder really helps. That day you told me to try I did. And it really slims down the waist area. So now, any solutions to loose skin and stretch marks??

So mummies,

If just delivered hor, should bind the waist area leh. It helps to slim down very effectively. tried and tested man!! ahaha

wen,
i not skinny hor. just that i not tall so you find i skinny leh. you then skinny hor. waist small small. i will nvr have that kind of waist line.

<font color="0000ff">wenthena</font>
Ya lor.. 10kg is not a small 'figure'.. that's why target 5kgs 1st.. then after that the next 5kgs normally more difficult to shed.

My weight is way too high now.. BMI over 23 = <font color="ff0000">OVERWEIGHT</font>

If I can successful shed 10kgs then my BMI is better.. at 20
happy.gif

*dream only*

Wen
Cannot tell him write the IOU la... he will say he dunno how to spell this spell that..in the end I vomit blood...worst right!!!

Ming,
So sorry. I wasn't able to help you order cos the supplier say she overshot! But she took my order for her next spree liao. She'll let me know ok?

Tigger,
Rest assure, it won't look wierd. It's that comfortable that it looks natural in fact.

San,
The binder is skin colour. So it's not at all evident. And I'm not as sexy as you lah... don't wear translucent clothes.. Wahahahahahaha

Buddy,
See, never 'bluff' you de..... Cos someone said before, our cells has got memory. If we let it loose always, it'll remain loose lor. But if we bind it up, we are reminding our cells to tighten up our waist to as it's before. And after long, it'll remain as it is. (With binder on shape)

Valmom,
My BMI was Obese when I just delivered ok!!! Luckily now normal liao.

I sms all of you my Acc details and amount to transfer ok?! Ordered liao. Total 9!!! The organizer must have thought I'm crazy. Hee....

<font color="0000ff">angelneo</font>
How can compare?!?!? You just delivered sure overshot BMI one mah.. But I've delivered 30 months ago!!!

Sigh.. in any case, will try all safe methods to lose weight.

<font color="0000ff">ADVICE NEEDED</font>
V doesn't eat fruits and even spoon feeding her banana has lost its 'novelty'. She basically poos only twice a week. She drinks ALOT of water, eats some veggie but ZERO fruits. We give her Manuka Honey every night (which now she also not keen to drink) and started on Low Sugar Vitagen.

Is there any supplements out there (gummy or others) that can help her move her bowels more frequently?????

Desperate leh...

Back