(2005/03) Mar/Apr 2005 MTB

poshies

164331.gif

Hi just starting a new thread... see there is any new mother to be with this period to share their experience

hi poshies,

if u r a april 2005 mtb, you can join the existing apr/may/jun 2005 mtb thread. More people there
happy.gif

if u r a march 2005 mtb, then u can join the feb/mar 2005 mtb thread
happy.gif

poshies,
there are already 2 threads going on... one for feb/mar mtb and another for apr/may/jun mtb. choose one to participate.

folic

mine also... 1st time edd on 1 apr 2005 (april fool day) 2nd edd 27 mar 2005. heard from friends tat the actual dd is either a few days earlier or later den the edd. is tat true? 1st time mtb still blur blur...

Hi Lee Annn....
mine is more a less confirm on 3 april.... but i still hope bb come out late march... i'm a march bb so wanted my bb to be march bb also... .

so how u feeling now???
167323.gif

dear mummies,
i have some items for sale. should u b interested, pls email me at [email protected]

brand new condition:
1) medela double electric breastpump
2) my 'brestfriend' breastfeeding pillow

brand new:
1) 3 pkts of pet pet s size diaper
2) 1 pkt of 20 medela storage bag n 1 pkt of 10 avent clip
3) infantino mosquitoe net and stand

hi poshies
can meh??? kekeke...
me feeling much better already loh. no more vomitting but still feel giddy at times cos i got low blood pressure.

what abt u???

Hi Lee Annn...
don know yet but as the EDD date normally it will varies .... even come close to the date u still might be earlier or later one.... so i just keep my finger cross....

me still having very bad ms..... yesterday at home resting got i vomit blood.... scare the hell out of myself.... i rush down to TMC to see my gyn... and he assured that due to my ms... those tiny blood vein ard the throat burst and coz me vomit blood like those bleeding nose....

so when is ur edd? which gyn u r seeing n where u plan to delivery?

hi poshies
think i saw u in the another jw st 65 right??? lol
i also will be living there soon cos just bought a 5rm under wis there at blk 653A. maybe can chat wif u there liao...

my edd is 27 mar. hope to see the gender this month when doing checkup. hubby choose sgh cos near to his parent house which i will be staying soon too...

hi lee annn....
yup i stay at jw st 65... though mine is nearer to st 61... so when r u moving over??

oh.... SGH... ur hubby staying my SGH har... that is near my in law place too... but we chose the gyn at jp, better for me to do checkup....

it think by month end u shld be able to see the gender if the bb is not shy.... hee hee

Hi, I've 1 full set of Medela Pump in style bought End Jan this year. Bought at $699 and looking to let go at $550 + thrown in a brand new box of membrane cost $23.90.

Also have a manual Avent ISIS hand pump to let go at $45 + thrown in a brand new box of avent nipple cream cost $22.

Interested pls email me at [email protected]

273775.jpg
273776.jpg

<font color="ff0000">IRRESPONSIBLE BABYSITTER AND AGENT!!! </font>

Agent: <font color="ff0000">PETER ONG ENG HOCK </font>
<font color="ff0000">HP: 9388-9332 </font>
PGR: 9263-9882
Agency: <font color="ff0000">JIA HOUSEHOLD CARE SERVICES </font>
Address: 179, RIVER VALLEY, #05-11, RIVER VALLEY BUILDING, S(179033)

Babysitter: MDM ONG
Address: Blk 625 Senja Road #05-146, S(670625)
-------------------------------
Yesterday, went to my ex-nanny (Mdm Ong) house to collect my boy clothing. I asked her for the bal deposit, she told me that our agent (Peter) told her not to return us the balance monies. Peter even told her that we are suppose to give her 1 week notice if we found another new nanny. That stupid hypocrite didnt tell us that we are suppose to give her 1 WEEK notice ??? I even asked him to look for another nanny for us as Mdm Ong already informed us to look for another nanny.

How can he said that ? So I asked Mdm Ong to called him because I wanted to clarify whether is she telling the truth.

She called Peter &amp; told him that I want her to return us our monies. He asked Mdm Ong NOT TO OPEN THE DOOR, IF WE COME TO HER HOUSE to collect my boy clothing. He even said that she DONT HAVE TO RETURN US OUR MONIES &amp; JUST IGNORE US. Then Mdm Ong told him that we were already in her house &amp; beside her now. She wanted me to talk to Peter personally to clarify the whole matter but that IRRESPONSIBLE Peter dont even dare to talk to me. He told Mdm Ong that hes very busy &amp; quickly hanged up the phone.

Im so angry how can he be so irresponsible &amp; who is he to decide that Mdm Ong shouldnt return us our money ???? That bloody sissy, dont even dare to sit down &amp; sort things out, he just go on hiding.
----------------------

Please be cautious when you are looking for a babysitter agency. We would like to share with you our true life experience.
Our ex-nanny (Mdm Ong) was introduced to us by Peter.
During the interview, we informed them that we needed her to take care of our son day and night, sending him over on Sun night and picking him up on Fri night. They agreed verbally. No contract was signed. Mdm Ong initially took good care of our boy, born in Dec 2004. But things started to change in Jun 2005.
This is a summary of what had happened:
1. We were not informed that the nanny's daughter was also pregnant and her estimated delivery date is in Feb 2005. After her daughters confinement in Mar 2005, she helped to look after her granddaughter at the same time! As we needed day &amp; night care for our son, we did not expect her to do so!
2. As the babies' age gap was so close, we doubted that she could handle them both simultaneously. However, she reassured us many times that the situation "will only be temporary". In addition, the agent (Peter) also assured us that the nanny will be "professional" enough not to handle more than one baby.
3. When her granddaughter began to stay with her in late March, we noticed that she shared the baby products we provided her for our son's exclusive use. This included formula milk, clothing, milk bottles, wipes, diapers, etc. Although we do not have concrete proof, but the speed of use is proof enough. Seeing that our son is still in "good care", we decided to close one eye on this, even though it was at our expense!
4. On 27 June 2005 (after taking care for 4 months), Mdm Ong informed us to look for another nanny because her daughter needed her to take care of her granddaughter! Isn't it supposed to be only temporary?!
5. Anyway, this coincided with the time when we had to change the formula milk (from infant FM to 6mths FM). Also perhaps she finds it a hassle to cook and feed our son, who has to start taking porridge and cereal as he was 6 months old. As we needed time to source for another nanny, we had no choice but to let her continue to take care of our son as we had work commitments.
6. On 3 July 2005 (Sun night), when we brought him back to her house, we smelled something is burning in her kitchen but she insisted the smell was from downstairs. The next minute, I saw burning smoke from her kitchen dustbin! Its actually a cigarette! We did not even know that someone smoke in the house! She quickly poured water into her dustbin.
7. The next morning (Mon), it was raining very heavily and we had to send some things over to her. We saw that she dressed our dear son only in a T-shirt and diapers and left him sitting near an open window! Her darling granddaughter was dressed in long-sleeved and long-pants thick pyjamas in a bouncer away from the open window!
8. Knowing that our son is no longer in good care, we quickly found another babysitter and sent him there on 10 Jul 2005, 2 weeks after Mdm Ong inform us to look for someone else.
9. Before we rendered her service, we placed a $700 deposit (1 month) with her. As Mdm Ong was the one who requested us to look for another nanny, we assume that she will refund us the balance deposit ($150) which we placed with her. However, she turned around and said that we were the ones who wanted to terminate her service and refused to return us the balance!
10. Fed up with liasing with her, we called Peter on 9 Jul 2005 and told him what happened. We requested him to help us to chase for our money. After that, he MIA and refused to answer our phonecalls. We continued to try to contact him. When finally we got him, he told us to go SMALL CLAIM COURTS to claim back our money! Not to mention, there was no contract signed nor documents drawn for rendering Mdm Ong's service so how can I file a report?!
Hes so irresponsible and unprofessional, yet we had to pay him commission of $60! Really cannot believe that he provided such lousy service!
Anyway, up till today (26 Jul 2005), we have yet to claim our money back.
<font color="ff0000">We want to warn everyone out there not to use Peter's or Mdm Ong's service. </font>

PLS HELP TO SPREAD THIS TO ALL MUMMIES, FRIENDS OR COLLEAGUES!!!

5 varieties of Nestle and Dumex cereals and 6 jars of Heinz and Gerber babyfood for only $20! All new and unopened. Valid till 2006 or 2007

1. Nestle Rice with Chicken Cereal (from 8 months, exp Mar 2006)
2. Nestle Choco Joy (from 9 months, exp Aug 2006)
3. Nestle Rice with Ikan Billis cereal (from 8 months, exp May 2006)
4. Dumex Mixed Grains (from 6 month, exp 2006 )
5. Dumex Rice cereal (from 4 months, exp Jun 2006)
6. Heinz Prune (128g)
7. Heinz Vegetable Chicken (128g)
8. Heinz Mixed Vegetables (128g)
9. Gerber White grape juice (113ml)
10. Gerber Green Beans (71g)
11. Heinz Carrots &amp; Lamb (128g) - not available in Singapore

For those interested in selected items,

- will sell the Nestle cereals at $3 per pack and Dumex cereals at $2.5 per pack.
- if you buy more than 4 packs, will give 1 jar of Heinz prune or Gerber green beans for free.
- any 4 jars of Heinz or Gerber baby food for $4.50.

Keen, pls email me at [email protected]

sorry to intrude, but if anyone is interested in the following, please email me at [email protected].

1. 400g SE 2, expiry 30 Nov 2006 ($10)
2. 400g Mamil Gold Step 2, expiry 20 Jun 2007 ($9)
3. 400g Isomil, expiry May 2006 ($8)

also have 2 x 330ml &amp; 3 x 260ml BRAND NEW Avent bottles and teats for sale.

Gathering prayers...pls pray for baby samantha pls...

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 1:03 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi everyone, just wanted to give an update on Sabie, she was in surgery from 3:30 pm till 11:30 pm today. Operation went well but she bled a lot during the surgery (much more than expected) and she lost a lot of blood... doctors are a bit worried about it. so far they say she is in very critical condition for the next 2-3 days and they are hoping the bleeding will stop by tomorrow. They did not close up the chest because the heart is swollen and due to the bleeding.

Please please pray that the bleeding will stop...

Thank you.

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 11:40 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone, just a quick one...just came out of ICU, sabie is much more stable now than last night. The bleeding has stopped but now the problem is her kidney is in shock and she isn't passing urine. They will do dialysis on her later and also infuse more blood trying to get the kidney back up working.

She looks ok, still heavily sedated. X-rays are better than last night and for now the lungs are clear.

We're praying for continued recovery with no more complications.

Thank you very much for the support, James and I really apprecaite it very very much!

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 10:06 pm:

Hi everyone... thanks for all the jia you!!

Just got home after being chased home by hb and my dad. The doctors have been able to find the source of the bleeding and have stabilized it, and the blood is starting to clot normally already, so we're hoping past that hurdle. Doctors also said renal failure isn't unexpected so they're not worrying about that (as per what Jules said above, thanks!)

we're hoping for continued progress and no more unexpected complications. doctors have warned that we are not yet out of the woods but are a bit more comfortable with her position now. Please continue to pray for her.

Posted on Friday, April 13, 2007 - 11:29 pm:

hi everyone, it's been a tough day... from seeing sabie doing well this morning, she's not doing so well now. her left lung has collapsed due to fluid buildup, most likely caused by renal and liver failure. her kidneys had too much of a shock and she has not yet pee'd in 2 days, and her liver is not functioning and not making the blood clotting agent so she is still bleeding. The doctors have decided not to close her chest yet because her heart is swollen again due to too much fluid.

chenoa: i went to but but slept on and off... until about 5 am then i slept and woke up at 8 am and jumped up to go to the hospital! haven't filed for leave, my boss told me to stay off for as long as i needed.

thanks to everyone for their prayers. we really need it now. they don't dare take sabie off the paralysis medication because her chest is still open so she's still drugged out. please pray for her kidney and liver to start functioning soon...

Sms from Patsy as @ 9.10am

They are (surgeon) closing her chest now. Hoping its a good sign

please keep those prayers gng! tks a million

Sms from Patsy as @ 1.41pm

Just want to share some good news, the Surgeon has closed Sabie's Chest, lungs are ok now and she is gng to be off anesthesia also. Kidney and liver still not functioning. Please continue to pray.

Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2007 - 11:17 pm:

hi everyone, thank you for your prayers, we need them now more than ever, she's not doing well... doctors not sure if she'll make it.

Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 12:12 am:

Latest SMS from Patsy as @ 12am.

They just had to shock Saby's heart 3 times because the heart rate went up to 200. Meds given to bring it down. Please pass on msg and help pray

Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 1:05 pm:

Sms from Patsy @ 12pm

We really need alot of prayers now. Sabie has deteriorated more and the blood acid is destroying her organs due to poor circulation. She is going on a bypass moachine now to help the situation but now we ran the risk of her bleeding out. Please pray for her

another update from Patsy...

Saby on bypass machine now, the next 48 hours are very critical. Please pray for no bleeding & no infection.

Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 6:50 pm:

Sms for Patsy @ 6.30pm

just to update, Saby seems to be responding to the bypass and hemo dialysis. She is still in critical condition but least her blood chemistry is better than this morning

Sabie's heart is stil not working, BP is dangerously low, blood chemistry going down wards again. Doctors saying it looks bad but I'm hoping prayer can intercede.

Sabie is having multiple organ failure now. We need a miracle.

All medication to saby has exhausted and bleeding everywhere. Hoping
bleeding does not occur in her brain, and will lead to brain damage.
Its not really a piece of good news compared to now. I choose not to
reveal a moment ago, worrying mummies would not be able to take it.
That is why we are asking for a Prayer with Miracle.

Saby is now on 100% oxygen but only taking in 10%. Her grandparents
are worried sick and so are Sarah & James.

We needed a turn badly tonite, please pray for a miracle to happen.
Pray for our Merciful & compassionate God to heal Saby

PLS PRAY & GOD... pls hear our prayers!!

Back