(2005/03) Anyone giving birth March 2005?

cloud9mummy

I just want to share with all the people out there that I will be giving birth in another 11 days time hopefully. How exciting! Just can't wait! Please share with me your thoughts, feelings, anything with me on your progress so far.
smile.gif

hi
my due date is about early april and i'm excited oredi!
how much weight hv u put on? and how heavy is your baby now?

I'm not in your position (baby coming to a year now) but would like to offer my congratulations.

Enjoy the sleep & peace now while you can. Besides the joy, a baby can also bring forth many sleepless nights.

One of the things I learnt as a new mother is NOT to jump up at every little twitch our friend has. Only when they cry, then wake up. Otherwise, it maketh for very little sleep & rest.

Envy you for the process you are to go through. You will be on cloud Nine!!!

hellooooo..... ladies! Thanks for all your concerns. I've given birth on 12March! Finally!!!
kao_smile.gif

i'm really so relieved now that i've finally popped! and yes, talking about pop, i really felt and heard my waterbag popped in the labour ward when i was pushing. and guess what? i think i'm quite lucky that my labour lasted for 2.5hrs! i was hit by an every 5mins contractions straight away at 6am, i was so scared and i knew i was going to give birth. by the time i showered and all, i reached the hospital at 8.45am and i was already 5-6cm dilated, how scary huh? my epidural worked only 70% on me coz by the time it was administered (it was quite last min paging for the anaesthetist) i was almost 9cm dilated, so i felt the pain but luckily my labour wasn't that long.

now seeing my boy makes my heart melt....
kao_wink.gif

Hi cloud9mummy,

I gave birth 3 days after you! Unlike you, I had a more difficult labour - after more than 9hrs in labour with no progress, I had to have an emergency c-section. My precious little one also makes my heart melt, but the lack of sleep is really killing me! Not to mention the breastfeeding...

Hello Lani, perservere with bf ok? Mine was worst, I had very bad engorgement and I really cried my eyes out! It's so painful!! But now I'm alright after those "dramatic" moments.

Stay well =)

hi cloud9mummy...
hope u r still doing well with ur breastfeeding...

any other march mummy out there???

Happy Mother day!!!

hi ladies i'm back! sorry i've actually forgotten aboutn this thread. my baby is now 3 months old already, time really flies! i've started a thread "Sengkang /Punggol mommies club" you can see pictures of my little boy.

hi rebekah, how are you? your baby should be 2 months old now. how are you coping? i've put on 22kgs in my whole pregnancy and my baby's weight at birth is 3.1kg now he's so heavy - 7.2kg how about you? how heavy is your baby at birth and now? is it a boy or girl and how are you coping?

hi qhl, how's your little one now? you are right i did not attend to my boy when he make some noise like when he's grumpy but when he starts yelling and crying then i will rush to him.

hi lani, how are you? has your c-sec wound healed?

hi poshies, i'm coping very well now with bf, so simple! but my supply very low now, just let my boy suckle in the morning and night. happy post mother's day to you too! it's been such a long time since may 08th!

<font color="ff0000">IRRESPONSIBLE BABYSITTER AND AGENT!!! </font>

Agent:<font color="ff0000"> PETER ONG ENG HOCK </font>
<font color="ff0000">HP: 9388-9332 </font>
PGR: 9263-9882
Agency: <font color="ff0000">JIA HOUSEHOLD CARE SERVICES </font>
Address: 179, RIVER VALLEY, #05-11, RIVER VALLEY BUILDING, S(179033)

Babysitter: MDM ONG
Address: Blk 625 Senja Road #05-146, S(670625)
-------------------------------
Yesterday, went to my ex-nanny (Mdm Ong) house to collect my boy clothing. I asked her for the bal deposit, she told me that our agent (Peter) told her not to return us the balance monies. Peter even told her that we are suppose to give her 1 week notice if we found another new nanny. That stupid hypocrite didnt tell us that we are suppose to give her 1 WEEK notice ??? I even asked him to look for another nanny for us as Mdm Ong already informed us to look for another nanny.

How can he said that ? So I asked Mdm Ong to called him because I wanted to clarify whether is she telling the truth.

She called Peter &amp; told him that I want her to return us our monies. He asked Mdm Ong NOT TO OPEN THE DOOR, IF WE COME TO HER HOUSE to collect my boy clothing. He even said that she DONT HAVE TO RETURN US OUR MONIES &amp; JUST IGNORE US. Then Mdm Ong told him that we were already in her house &amp; beside her now. She wanted me to talk to Peter personally to clarify the whole matter but that IRRESPONSIBLE Peter dont even dare to talk to me. He told Mdm Ong that hes very busy &amp; quickly hanged up the phone.

Im so angry how can he be so irresponsible &amp; who is he to decide that Mdm Ong shouldnt return us our money ???? That bloody sissy, dont even dare to sit down &amp; sort things out, he just go on hiding.
----------------------

Please be cautious when you are looking for a babysitter agency. We would like to share with you our true life experience.
Our ex-nanny (Mdm Ong) was introduced to us by Peter.
During the interview, we informed them that we needed her to take care of our son day and night, sending him over on Sun night and picking him up on Fri night. They agreed verbally. No contract was signed. Mdm Ong initially took good care of our boy, born in Dec 2004. But things started to change in Jun 2005.
This is a summary of what had happened:
1. We were not informed that the nanny's daughter was also pregnant and her estimated delivery date is in Feb 2005. After her daughters confinement in Mar 2005, she helped to look after her granddaughter at the same time! As we needed day &amp; night care for our son, we did not expect her to do so!
2. As the babies' age gap was so close, we doubted that she could handle them both simultaneously. However, she reassured us many times that the situation "will only be temporary". In addition, the agent (Peter) also assured us that the nanny will be "professional" enough not to handle more than one baby.
3. When her granddaughter began to stay with her in late March, we noticed that she shared the baby products we provided her for our son's exclusive use. This included formula milk, clothing, milk bottles, wipes, diapers, etc. Although we do not have concrete proof, but the speed of use is proof enough. Seeing that our son is still in "good care", we decided to close one eye on this, even though it was at our expense!
4. On 27 June 2005 (after taking care for 4 months), Mdm Ong informed us to look for another nanny because her daughter needed her to take care of her granddaughter! Isn't it supposed to be only temporary?!
5. Anyway, this coincided with the time when we had to change the formula milk (from infant FM to 6mths FM). Also perhaps she finds it a hassle to cook and feed our son, who has to start taking porridge and cereal as he was 6 months old. As we needed time to source for another nanny, we had no choice but to let her continue to take care of our son as we had work commitments.
6. On 3 July 2005 (Sun night), when we brought him back to her house, we smelled something is burning in her kitchen but she insisted the smell was from downstairs. The next minute, I saw burning smoke from her kitchen dustbin! Its actually a cigarette! We did not even know that someone smoke in the house! She quickly poured water into her dustbin.
7. The next morning (Mon), it was raining very heavily and we had to send some things over to her. We saw that she dressed our dear son only in a T-shirt and diapers and left him sitting near an open window! Her darling granddaughter was dressed in long-sleeved and long-pants thick pyjamas in a bouncer away from the open window!
8. Knowing that our son is no longer in good care, we quickly found another babysitter and sent him there on 10 Jul 2005, 2 weeks after Mdm Ong inform us to look for someone else.
9. Before we rendered her service, we placed a $700 deposit (1 month) with her. As Mdm Ong was the one who requested us to look for another nanny, we assume that she will refund us the balance deposit ($150) which we placed with her. However, she turned around and said that we were the ones who wanted to terminate her service and refused to return us the balance!
10. Fed up with liasing with her, we called Peter on 9 Jul 2005 and told him what happened. We requested him to help us to chase for our money. After that, he MIA and refused to answer our phonecalls. We continued to try to contact him. When finally we got him, he told us to go SMALL CLAIM COURTS to claim back our money! Not to mention, there was no contract signed nor documents drawn for rendering Mdm Ong's service so how can I file a report?!
Hes so irresponsible and unprofessional, yet we had to pay him commission of $60! Really cannot believe that he provided such lousy service!
Anyway, up till today (26 Jul 2005), we have yet to claim our money back.
<font color="ff0000">We want to warn everyone out there not to use Peter's or Mdm Ong's service. </font>

PLS HELP TO SPREAD THIS TO ALL MUMMIES, FRIENDS OR COLLEAGUES!!!

Hmmm... Seems like this thread is silent already.

March 2005 mummies! Come on, let's talk.... I do have so much to ask about for my boy.... He's born 10th March, 2005....

angeline,

dinno ur boy was borned on 10th march. He's 18days older than my boy.... mine is borned on 28th March.

oceans,

hehehe thats nice .. maybe my next bb same birthday as me ..that will be good... my birthday is same as my mum
happy.gif
how's cherish doing ? saw some of her photos... she looks soooo sweet
happy.gif
makes me want to have a daughter !

Ocean,
hehe... so coincidence. So your girl's name is Cherish, forgot to ask that time when we met. Btw my girl's name also start with C - Callie.

Poohy,
so you planning for next bb already?

jane,

ya ya ... good to have all the children we want at one go and then keep close shop and retire earlier when we grow old
happy.gif

Poohy,
Thats good. I have not decide whether i want a second one. If yes also not so soon, maybe 2 years later. So how many children you plan to have before you close shop?

Ocean,
You planning to give Cherish a bro/sis soon?

jane,

me thinking of having 4 children if my finances permit... but most likely will just have 3. I feel 2 is just too few... like not much playmate...
happy.gif

Poohy,
Jus saw Samuel's pics in the Apr/May/Jun thread, very handsome boy. I have not bring my girl for swim yet, plan to do it after the chinese 7th month is over.
Btw what should i get for my girl's swim on top of those things needed for washup afterwards. Can she wear home clothings for the swim or need to buy swimsuit like what Samuel is wearing?

Poohy,
waaaahhh 4... really admire you, think the most i will have is 2.
financially tight after first bb so really have to plan carefully when i want another bb.

jane..

having 4 is almost impossible unless get twins... cos my job will be badly affected if i go on ML 4 times! I am not career oriented... in fact i dun really like to work.. i just wanna maintain a job so that my baby and mum can live more comfortably... bo bian...

Hi Angeline,
My gal same bday with your boy - 10th March 2005. Deliver in TMC - total put on 23kg and my Gal is 3.63kg now she is @ 9kg 69cm length - Patrician said that she is a tall gal- well as for me i manage to lost 17kg so far, stil working very hard to regain my prenatal weight

Hi Riz,
Wah, finally found a girl same BD as my boy.

Join us at Apr/May/Jun thread, most March mummies run there liao.

hi mummies.

i have 4tins of similac excellence for sale. $25 each. self collect at yishun mrt.
interested, pls pm me.
thx

Hi Mummies,

Gain IQ Kids (3 yr onwards) is having a promo with free Your Baby Can Read flash cards - Set 5 &amp; 6. Gain IQ for 1 yr onwards comes with Set 1 to 4. Any mummy wld like to exchange Set 5 &amp; 6 with any 2 sets from Set 1 to 4? Meet up at AMK MRT or Raffles Place MRT. Pls let me know asap. Best to PM me too. Thanks.

hi,

sorry to disturb,i am looking for the Haenim Play yard,if u r selling please PM me your price, condition and age of the play yard and collection place.

Back