(2005/01) Jan 2005 Mom-To-Be

Hi Catz,
Nice to hear form you. How are you? Wilfred is easy to calm, just give him toys and eventually he gets used to it.
But so malu to say.he had wet his pants today! Gagagaaaa. Luckily the teacher helped to clean him up :p

Hi Piggy,
May I check with you,
How many times does Linus wakes up during the night to pee? Does he need you to wake him up?
Wilfred sometimes still will wet the bed and his pants at night if we dont wake him up to pee. He still not getting the message that his bladder is full and he needs to wake up
sad.gif

Twinkle: I am not getting a confinement lady as now got maid and mum to help. They just went to Rocher Road to buy the dried stuff and herbs today. I give them a long list after studying through 2 confinement food recipe books & highlighted what I want to eat and the ingredients required. Lucas skipped school today to join them.

Now @ 37th week, baby about 2.9kg. Hopefully, baby will reach 3.3-3.5kg when I delivered in 39th wk. Another 11 days. Today just went for my checkup, gynae said that if we start @ 8am, baby will be out by 8.10am. So fast...

Eve, aiyah, just getting over stomach problems.. now fighting off flu but taking Sambucol. Bethany is turning 6 months next weekend.. so fast hor?

Tetra, wah... actually confinement nanny not necessary... I cannot tahan strangers in my house!

Evelyn,
Linus still wake up for milk every night. So on the way, my maid will ask him to pee pee. He will wake up at least once every night. We don't wake him up just to pee. He will wake my maid up if he needs to go. So far, he only wet his bed once. That was when he was very very tired and could not wake up to tell us.
In the beginning of training, we will wake him up at about 12am and make up pee into his cup. He will stand up with his eyes closed, pee and go back to sleep. After a few weeks, he will "auto" wake up when he needs to.

Tetra,
Am so excited for u.
happy.gif
Marcus is arriving soon.

Piggy, how do you manage Linus peeing when you're out and about? Bring around a little potty seat? Tim still wets himself *sigh* He's just pampered and lazy :p

Catz,
I bring him to the loo when I am out. Like when I go shopping, I will bring him the minute we reach the place and before leaving, if we stay for a few hours.
But if we stay for an hour, I need to bring only once.
I guess the way is to stop the diapers at home to watch the frequency of the pee and apply the same when you are out.

Piggy, how to hold him on the potty? Won't he fall in???? Just wondering how lor. Cos at home we hv all his potty seats. Got a foldable potty seat (with cushion for his royal highness) for when we travel but cannot imagine lugging it everywhere :p

Catz,
I let him stand on the squart pen or use the kiddy's urinal (if available), or if all not available, I let him stand on the toilet seat, after he does his business, I clean the seat with paper. I have to hold him while he pee. Yes, he will fall in if he struggles. Usually they won't cos scared fall down. (I threaten to let go if he struggles with me...*evil mummy*)

Ya, can't lug that seat for him everywhere and should not do so too. When I went to register him for nursery, I pop into their toilets to have a look. It is very basic and all the toilets are very short compared to the adult ones. So I reckon better start to train him to pull down pants, pee and pull it back. I am still working on it.... Will go for intensive training when he gets his uniform.

Piggy, yah I think you are right. So which kindy is he gg to? Starting next year Jan? Timo's enrolled in Marymount already.. orientation in Sept I think. We registered way back in March... had to Q early in the morning!

Catz,
I enrolled him in the church kindy near my place. starting next year Jan, just like Timo. Regretted not going earlier to get the morning slot. End up he has to start 11.30 and end 2.30. Timing not very suitable cos he naps around that time. Hope that someone will be able to swap with me.

How is your tummy pain now? Completely recovered?

Hi everyone!
Haven't been logging in for quite some time now... Been having maid problems & now this is my 3rd maid from this lousy agency. Really regretted sacking my old maid, sigh... Also, many things happened like the demise of my grandma, & me falling very sick etc... My hb overseas in Taiwan until Friday, very sian!

Hope everyone is doing fine, esp Tetra. Think I only put on 5kg so far... Going for c-sect either on 24/28 Aug, see how it goes..

Piggy, so far so good.. no pains so far *touch wood* but struggling to get back to TBF as supply is low.. not enough sleep and fighting flu :p

Angela, aiyoh, poor thing lah you. How come c-sect??

Think Tetra popped liao lei.. no news from her.

Hi all mummies,
Me having one week break before going on to my new career next Monday. Really drag to go for it man...have not step in the company, I've already heard about the politics there. Sian man...! Office politics is worse than SIA politics man...
sad.gif

Angela, hope everything will be fine soon. You ok? Come in chat more with us...
happy.gif

Catz, maybe tetra has popped! So excited for her..;) You also take care ya...eat healthily so that your tummy will recover very well.

As for N1 registration, I've already done it for Claira. Its also a church kindy near my mum's place. Thought of sending her to Schoolhouse by the Bay but she has to take school bus, don't know is it better or not.

Evelyn, Piggy
So fast Wilfred and Linus are trained diaperless at night...! Wow...amazing..
happy.gif
Heard that they can only go diaperless around 3-4 years old...Whats the tips arh..?
happy.gif

mg, SIA crew politics quite bad leh..
happy.gif
You mean it can get worse? Yah I'm trying to stay away from unhealthy stuff but after one month of no spicey, no oily, no TASTE.. haha.. u think lei?

I am still here. My scheduled c-section will be next Tuesday. Last day @ work will be tomorrow but will be back on Sat to clear my stuff. Still got tonnes of work to clear. Strangely, now got personal interest in work, has even requested for reports to send to home for my analysis, don;t want to feel out of touch from my work. Don't know what's wrong with me???

Angela: sorry to hear the demise of your grandma, must be a diffcult time for you. Once your hubby is back, you will feel so much better. Must take care since you are in the 3rd trimester.

this maid thingy is a headache issue if you can't find a good one. I have found 2 maids (one for myself & one for my PIL) and they have been very performing above expectations. Common traits: they have worked in S'pore for 6-8 yrs, worked in families with young children and eldery folks. Both are indonesian, speak reasonably good english, have friends here, familiar with the local environment (they take public transport to anywhere on their off days, do marketing on their own) and they owned handphones before we recruited them. Not sure if this is the common traits for maids who have worked here for a few years. One is 40 and is a grandma and my one is about 33, has 2 teenage children. I find mature and experienced maids better as they have more life skills and experience.

catz: The last time when I tried to revive my bm supply, these are the things I do:
1) take fenugreek supplement (heard there is one that comes with thistle @ the pharmacy in Camden Hospital)
2) take malt -hot beverage or cold or non alchohlic beer malt which can get from supermarket
3) direct latching for exclusive bm (no formula milk) for 2 days
see if the above helps or have you tried all these already?

Piggy,
Thanks for sharing
happy.gif

Catz,
Wow! Bethany is turning 6 months soon, does she eat solid foods? If not wrong, she must be learning how to sit during this time right?

Angela,
Its not easy to get a good maid nowadays. Perhaps, you should find those mature and experienced maids like what Tetra mentioned as above. Good luck and take care!

Mg,
Frankly, Wilfred has good control over bladder and bowels during the day but not at night. Every night we have to wake up at least 2 times to carry him to toilet to pee, else he will soak himself and his bed :p

Tetra,
You will definitely wont think of work after Marcus is born!
happy.gif

Angels,
Ya ya, why must C sect? Maid issue is very tricky. Personally, I prefer a new and young maid that just arrived. I must take a Filipino cos can't speak Malay. I feel that a new maid is "easier" to train as they got no set ideas how things should be done. A young maid is good cos they got alot of energy. Just my 2cents worth.
happy.gif
You take care, ok?

MG,
Hope u like your new job. Don't bother about the politics. As long as u do what u are suppose to, let those "poly ticks" play among themselves. I guess there is no sure tip to go diaperless. Patience and perseverance, I guess?

Tetra,
I think u may associate baby arrival = detach from outside world. So u request for report to be sent.....But I think u may not want to read them when baby finally arrives next week.
happy.gif

Catz,

can I ask , the other time when u are down with endo(gastric flu) do u ebm or latch on? I m down with gastric flu since yest with fever hitting 39.5 and bad cramps and vomiting. I threw away all my ebm though doc says I can cont to bf? Jus feel very uncomfortabl feeding Jayden with it.. what u think?

Twinkle,
You take care. ok?

<font color="ff0000">Stingy</font>
My son is so stingy.... When I give him a piece of bread/biscuit and ask him to share with me, he will pluck out a small piece (the size of half a red bean) and stuff it into my mouth.
When I say I want a bigger piece. He will reply me saying "Baby so hungry. Mama eat all baby got nothing to eat."
Wow, very giam siem leh. How come like this huh? Is this nature? Any mummy encounter this?

hi, v long never come in, been v stressed n busy.

Tetra, all the best with delivery next week.

2 of my friends from my bible study group just delivered, within 2 days of each other. So exciting to see newborns and hold the small babies... we're keeping fingers crossed for No.2, will let you girls know if i have good news.

piggy,
For Sherman, it depends on what the food is. If he likes it a lot, like chocolate cake, can forget about sharing. Usually, he will eat his own piece, then come and get extra from our plates, so we are forced to share with him. He will complain when we eat up the last bite of cake and ask for more. If we don't give, he will go to other people to get it! But with other things like bread or biscuits, he's quite willing to share and will feed us if we ask. He can also be quite stingy, if he picks up a big piece of cornflake and realizes it as he's about to give us, he will put into his own mouth instead, then choose a smaller piece to feed us. I conclude that sharing is a learnt behaviour, everyone is born selfish.

hihi,
Have been reading but not posting any.. Busy with work.. Angel got hfmd, i got it.. angel got eye infection, i got it. Hubby got it.. Brian got it..

Anyway to share something.. Our lift's lights have been flickering.. When Angel sees it, she tell me "Mummy, no more battery already".. haha.. i can only reply, "Yeah, no more battery already".. :p

Hi ladies,

Recently I cant decide whether should buy a round or square children table for my kids, can anyone recommend a good table for children?

Do feel free to revert with comments.

Piggy,
Dylan is more generous with people he likes - me and hub ... he tends to be quite willing to feed us even if it is his favourite fruits or biscuit. But with my dad, we really have to coax him to give up his grape or a small pc of apple
happy.gif
As for those food he dun like or when he is full, he will be more than willing to feed anyone who ask ... haaha .. We find him less stingy with toys though coz he shares quite freely. I concluded that he understands for toys, he can get it back but for food - once we finish it up, he is not likely to get more
happy.gif

Yesterday he wet himself in school and when I asked him about it, he said "I dun wan to talk, go home then talk" ... haaha, he probably felt quite embarassed abt it ... He is not fully toilet trained yet, the school is doing a much better job at it than us though, at least he is able to go diaperless for a few hours without wetting himself.

Ambition
Dylan told us "Dylan wants to be a policeman" ... "becoz I want to catch the notti people" ... heehe ... He really loves police CARS !! ... haaha

880000.jpg

hihi everyone
happy.gif

Dylan is so handsome nowadays but he's so shy hor?

Kiam siap behaviour - Timothy is ultimate kiam siap.. aiyoh, he totally doesn't know how to share and he gets really upset if Bethany touches his things yet he treats her things like his. *sigh*

Tetra, thanks... hv tried everything.. it's really just lack of sleep that I cannot product enough milk. So tired.. been tired ever since the hospitalisation.. esp sharing double room with THAT woman :p Wow, you counting down hor?
happy.gif
Remember to let us know if you pop ok?

Evelyn, my girl is highly allergic so I'm really only gg to give her solids at 6 months.. no earlier. Another 2 more weeks. She can sit up but she's very interested in grabbing things so she will fall over. She's more 'grabby' than Timothy. Quite different personalities and looks lah my two kids.

twinkle, when I had gastric flu (the first round) I still bf even though it was killer for me.. but when I upgraded to non-bf friendly drug I had to pump and dump. So basically 3 out of 4 weeks in June was pump and dump. So sian. But I would say pls pls continue to give your BM if you hv doctor's go ahead. Formula is really not good for kids. Wish I hadn't had to give FM to Bethany lor.

yve, aiyoh, whole family HFMD? POor thing.. must be a bad case if even adults succumb. Timothy is having mouth ulcers now.. luckily not HFMD.

Catz, tks...I felt slightly better today so I will give him EBM... he is now at my inlaws place so today he is on fm.. sigh...

So how long do u intend to bf? I am struggling to ebm at work cos really busy... hope I can persevere longer... for at least mths

twinkle, i am struggling with supply... on top of direct latching, i am pumping 3x a day. so tiring.. but will persevere until 1 year 'cos bethany has very bad allergies. no choice lah.. thought i wanted to stop bfeeding but seeing how poor thing she is.. cannot lor.

Hi,

sorry to stumble into ur site...
I happened to read abt TSH's baby..
Anyone knows how's the baby is right now?

Im in my 20th week of pregnancy and my baby is detected with tetralogy of fallot yesterday.. like TSH's baby...
It's very agonising for me...
I would like to find out from her how's her baby is doing right now..
Thanks

cp: sorry, can't help as did not know about TSH's baby. Hope everything is ok for you.

eve: I think a square table is easier to fit into any area than a round one, and I think it takes lesser space and has more table area for things.

yve: must brew barley water to help cleanse the system. take care.

slamdunk: Dylan has the persona to be a policeman - the more friendly type. How are you coping with your pregnancy?

catz: did you consider giving goat's FM to Bethany? as it is closer to BM than cow milk and is more suitable for babies who has allergy.

piggy/eve: I think you are right, most likely got no mood or time to read reports once I deliver. I think I will be busy coping & stressing myself with the bm supply and lack of sleep. I am thinking of giving 1 fm @ night from the 1st or 2nd night to avoid the jaundice.

yesterday went for check-up, should be in 38-39wk, was given a jab @ bum to strengthen baby's lungs as a precaution. The c-section will be so fast...in the operating theatre @ 7.45am, baby out within 10 mins time, push back to ward before 8.45am. time taken is like shorter than queuing @ the bank.

Back to office to clear my work today & will start my ML next week
happy.gif

cp,
I am a tetralogy of fallot baby myself. I am now in my 30s and healthy. May need a valve replacement later but so far I am normal.

You should find out the exact TOF that your child has and speak to another cardio for a second opinion. Read up about your baby's condition first before deciding your course of action.

Hi PiggyLee,

thanks for the advice.

Have been reading up since yesterday..
Going for an opinion from KK hospital hopefully next week as referred by my gynae from pte hospital...

My concern is my baby will not lead a normal life even after operation.I did amio test yest as well as gynae was afraid that baby may have down syndrome...

Have been feeling my baby's kicks and i cant help feeling sad thinking of wat's coming for us...

Will wait for the appt with KK and see the next step to take. Thanks.

cp, I'm not too sure but I think TSH's baby did not make it. My son was believed to have TOF too but it was an error due to ultrasound. Think Piggy knows more about this than I do.. take care.

Tetra, hmm.. goat's FM not great also right?

Wow, hope you have a smooth delivery. I remember my c-sect was real quick too.

catz: yah, my wish is still having BM but if really not enough, then give goat milk as I read that they caused less allergy than cow milk and the milk molecules are smaller than the cow for better digestion. If possible, would like to prevent the jaudice. My last experience of sending baby for phototherapy not so good...got postnatal blue. If really got jaundice even with 1 feed of fm/day, then maybe rent the bili bed but don't know if baby will keep crying when lie there. so scared got blues again...

Tetra,
Thanks for your advice.
I must say that your boss is very fortunate to have you; a responsible and a great employee.
I think you guys still have very good memory, I forgot many things already. For instance, I don't remember much about when my elder son was teething, his first sitting, first feed, first crawl .thats why I need a blog now.

Slamdunk,
Dylan is getting more handsome and taller. My boys love policeman and police car too!

Piggy,
For Wilfred, he will give us everything if we say please. But sometimes also depend on his mood :p
Ever saw his kor kor finished his own Pokky, then he asked, di di, can you give me 1 pokky! Wilfred refused to give. Then kor kor asked again, didi, give me 1 pokky PLEASE! Wilfred gave him 1 pokky straight away. Evil kor kor kept saying Please! Please! Ate one, after another, then another, then another.end up one packet of pokky finished by him!

Catz,
Youre right. Dont be in a rush to start solid food on her since she is highly allergic.
Sad to say, Wilfred still has an allergic reaction to egg. Although he had no problem with the MMR vaccine, I still dont dare to bring him for Chicken pox jab.

cp,
I think no parents want to hear bad news about their kid. Just that parenting is for life and alot of consideration must be put in for special kids.

Whether he/she can lead a normal life depends on the type of TOF. Another angle to look at it will be how u n your hb will take the task of bringing the child up.

It will be challenging and I think if both of you are mentally prepared, the journey will be easier.

Take care.

Tetra,
I think postnatal blues can come from several trigger points (one main one is hormone imbalance), not just seeing bb in bili bed. Must try to be more relax and tell yourself that this time round, you are more experienced and will handle well.
Jia you for tomorrow!!

<font color="ff0000">Star</font>
In the past few months, I have been complaining about my son waking up every night, coming into my room, asking me to sleep with him, etc, etc...
I have finally sucessfully implemented the star reward system.
I told him every night, "No cry, No disturb mama, morning you get one star. OK? If you get 5stars, you get a special toy."
It took him about a month plus to collect his first 5 stars. Then seeing the benefit of getting 5 stars, he made a consious effort not to disturb me.
So now, I have to raise the stake from 5 star to more stars, else my budget will explode!!

So I think for parents toilet training their kids, this can be used as a good carrot approach.
happy.gif

Today is the day to welcome a a new member in our family. Still got 7 hrs to go. Finally finished packing all the times, giving instructions to my helper & hubby, bathing, etc. Also finished boiling the red date tea for tomorrow.

My dear hubby is down with high fever yesterday with sore throat. Today much better but have to popped 3-4 times of panadol. Hopefully he is well enough to go into the operating theatre with me. I think the stress of clearing his work, and coping with Lucas, kinda of lower his immune system. Lack of sleep, etc.

Thanks, piggy for the encouragement. Hopefully I don't succumb to any blues again this time. The other thread which I visited, had a few mums suffering from blues or stress from baby having jaundice and lack of BM.

I also bought the star stickers after piggy shared with me during our last meet-up but didn't get a chance to introduce the system yet.

After clearing all my work on sat, not thinking about it at all now. Only looking forward to meet Marcus. Will update all when I have a chance.

Sorry mummies for not catching well. real busy with moving house and the two boys and work... busy busy busy....

Girls, you know what, yesterday I dreamt that I'm preggy again!!! My god.... haha, but it's an impossibe at this point in time.... hehe. But I think to have three is a nice number
happy.gif

Tetra,
All the best! Looking forward to welcoming Marcus
happy.gif
Must share share his photos ah. Feel so excited for you!

Catz,
I too have problem with milk ss. ironically ayden drinks more but the supply is less. sigh. last time, compelled to stop cos was preggy with ayd but milk so much. Now, want to continue but not much supply. so sad. trying to "dong" till ayden is one, which is real soon!!! 10 Aug!!!

okie, give didi some exposure here... haha, cos never join the Aug 06 thread lah
happy.gif

Ayden - a very vocal bb and really a non-pushover man!!! And I cannot believe it, he's almost reaching one but has NO TEETH!!! haha

884906.jpg
884907.jpg

Ashton - think he looks a bit like a girl here. No wonder when his hair is long, people will be a bit confused whether he's a girl or boy... haha.

884908.jpg

My fav pic at the moment
happy.gif

884909.jpg

Pictures were taken over the weekend at Chek Jawa. A nice place to go to. Very rustic and all, and ash enjoyed the wide open space a lot
happy.gif

Blanche, that's a gorgeous pic. Very stylo.. your husband is a really good photographer. So you've successfully moved?

Tetra, waiting for pix and Marcus' birth story! Poor hubby.. he needs more rest. Me and hub take sambucol for immunity... so does Timothy. It does help. Take care.. post back here!

Hey girls,

I was thinking of organising a trip to a fire station for my cheekiemonkies. Wondering if any other interested? The fire stations have open-house on every Sat morning.

Would probably arrange it sometime end Aug, after my shift then got more time.

Catz,
Me not yet move. Moving next Sun. House in a big big mess with boxes stacked high... haha.

Oh yes, Sambuccol, me a big believer in it. touch wood, but ash has been in good health since i put him on that
happy.gif

Blanche,
Nice pics.
happy.gif
You got loads of energy. I can't imagine myself lugging one, let alone two. How did u get to n back from Chek Jawa? I tot is is far in??
Fire station trip? Which one? If not too far, I may want to join. let me know, ok?
Where is your new place? Hate moving cos the packing is so tiring....

Yah must thank Piggy for the Sambucol recommendation!!! It's good stuff indeed.

Blanche, aiyoh, moving house with 2 little guys is a nightmare! I remember hub and I took 2 wks to pack.. one wk Timothy was with my parents THROUGHOUT and we just about made it in time for the movers.. horrendous.

Fire station sounds good
happy.gif

Agree that Blanche had loads of energy.. my girl hasn't been to many places, not even swimming!

Hello...I'm back @ home today.

I felt good and well rested as compared to my 1st pregnancy. Nothing much exciting about my birth story since it is an elective c-section. The lack of excitment is however compensated by having more energy after delivery...recovery is faster, and bm ss kicked-in on the 3rd day night.

Tue @ 630am - Registered @ TMC. Can't believed tt no more single-bedded ward despite sending the form earlier. So went to a 2bedded ward and to wait for change of room in the afternoon.

7.15am - Standby in queue for my turn outside operating theatre. Met Dr Wong who also adminstered the epidural for me for my 1st pregnancy. Very happy with him...not much pain when adminstered the epidural. I can still joked...but nurse very serious, asked me to stop talking.

7.45am - Pushed into operating theatre. Met my gynae there.

7.58am - Baby Marcus is out. Weight: 3.29kg (400g lighter than Lucas). Height: 53cm (1cm longer than Lucas). Gestation: @ Wk 38.

8.45am - Pushed back to room. Managed to get a single bedded ward.

Stayed for 4 days and discharged on Sat morning. Very happy with the room, confinement food (esp the soup, 3 servings of soup each day), and the service. The nurses are great and had met some of them when I delivered Lucas 2.5 years ago.

Will load the picture as soon as my hubby load the pictures.

Lucas has accepted that he is the kor kor and baby Marcus is didi. He does showed that he is indeed very caring to his brother, will tell him not to cry, placed bolster around him in case he falls, placed blanket over him, etc...but must be under watchful eyes. He can be quite rough though he just wanted to show how caring he is. Not bad for the 1st day...don't know if he will change in the next few days. His behaviour definitely has changed so daddy is paying more attention to him. Will chat with you all again as soon as i find pocket of time.

BTW, loved the pictures of ash & ayden (got macho look). Will like to join the trip to the fire station. Sounds fun. Can put me tentatively on the list
happy.gif

Hi Tetra,
Congratulations on the safe arrival of Marcus! Sounds like everything is going well and I hope you manage to get some well deserved rest now.
Oh, that wonderful new baby smell, I love it!! I cant wait to see pictures!
happy.gif

Blanche,
I love the photos of Ashton & Ayden. They do look really cute and innocent.

Tetra, congrats and welcome to Baby Marcus!! Yah, cannot tahan if not single bed. My first night at Mt E, I had to share room and my roommate was so inconsiderate.. I was in tears the entire night.. 'cos so painful and cannot rest.. rest as much as you can! You're right, TMC was fantastic.. I told my sis that if she delivers, I wanna stay in as companion to enjoy the food. Haha
happy.gif

Tetra,
Congrats n really happy to hear that u are feeling good and well rested.
happy.gif
Ya ya...show us some pics and do come in to tell us more about Lucas.

Catz
Sambucol is good. Just that I heard it is quite ex from Vita. I read that u could get it really cheap from online store.... Did u try that or did u buy from store? Not suitable for little infants though. My gf fed it to her little girl when she was <3months and she got a allergic reaction.

Piggy, I get it from LuckyVit .. no way I will pay to get it from Vitakids... too expensive! Yup, only me, hb and Timo take.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Marcus has been quite an easy baby (as of now). He sleeps most of the time, drink milk when awake and sleep when full. Last feed @ 12pm-1am, then can last to 4am-5am, followed by 9am-10am. Maybe it is because my bm ss has kicked-in so whenever he cries, just nurse. quite easy except that nipples have been very sore for the last 2 days so have been pumping milk @ every 4 hrs, about 80-100ml.

The challenge now is more on Lucas. He is very stressful. Teacher reported that he has not been interested in engaging in any learning activities. He will just walk around and observe the other classmates. For teh last few days, he has been displaying more aggression by raising his hands to hit people whenever he is not happy or when been told "No". For the last 2 days, after we told him not to do something, he will hold his anger until he can't control then burst out crying. I really pity him...got to handle a new member in the family, my mum is staying with us (whom he finds intrusive) and mummy is now @ home but always so tired to play with him. Even my helper has no time to play with him as she is busy preparing dishes for my mum's cooking. In addition, his playtime has stopped as he can't go to nanny's place due to HFM @ her place, and his appetite consists 70% milk and 30% only noodle & marconroni. Didn;t want to eat porride or rice.

Hope he will get over this soon, like what he did when he first go to school. I suspect this is more serious than going to school.

To him, our bedroom is like a sacred place for him. Only daddy, mummy, him and now Marcus can be in the room. He doesn't allow my mum to sit or sleep on our bed, doesn't allow my mum and helper to carry baby. He become very fed up when the adults don't listen to him and keep making fun of him. My mum find him cute when he is angry. I got no clue???

Tetra,
Glad to hear that you are coping well with Marcus.
happy.gif

As for Lucas, I think his whole just turned upside down. There is another baby in his house, another adult that laughs when he is upset, a mummy that can't play with him, a helper that is busy in kitchen with don't know what....It is no wonder that he feels alot of anger. I think you have to set aside at least half hour a day, only concentrating on him and nothing else. Let helper/you mum handle Marcus while u play with him. (Are u fit enough to play now? Csection wound still very painful?)
I think with lots of personal time and attention, he will get over soon. Good luck.

Back