1st Time...

hello mummies...

long time no 'see'....

yeah, i watched ' in the womb' from national geogrpahic channel. very nice. they even have animals episodes.

eye opening for me, coz i didnt knw how it looked like when am giving birth..so now can reali see ....haha

Hey everyone...
How is 2010 so far...?
For me...its really sudden...baby arrived 2wks earlier...so now I've to learn to cope with 2 kids instead of 1...hahaa...

Jolene,
Congrates.
happy.gif
So brave of you to have #3. U have 1 boy 1 girl already? When is your due date?

Graybecky,
U selling Tupperware?

Jasmine,
ya..just started not long..so need lots of support..hehee..!
quite okie b'cos I dun need to move around..I pass the catalogue to few friends..if they want they call or SMS me..then I order & see when free they pick it up..(so far is like that)
good for me cos I still can look after the 2 kids..

Hi jas & graybecky,

my edd is ard 21mar2011. yes i gender each and my no. 3 is a boy. guess the 'factory' will close after this.

Graybecky,
So now U R a SAHM lor. Good for the kids.
Sometimes I think to stop work but ni income a bit hard lor. Hubby will be tough if I do that. My kids now #1 turn 4 yrs old just 1 week back and #2 going to be 2 yrs old in Feb. So fast time really flies hor.

Jolene,
Once U got a girl and a boy, dont need to worry about 3 child hor. So U SAHM too? With 3 kids at home no joke man. But U still young so still got energy, not like me body getting weak once turn 40 sigh...

Hi Jasmine..I've been staying home quite long liao - since #1 was 7 or 8 mths..(yes..time really flies)
Single income can be quite tough..have to manage the $$ properly lor..but I can bear to leave them & go work..
Recently started the Tupperware thingy..see can have a bit of extra income or not lor..

By the way mummies..Christmas is coming soon..this month Tupperware got quite a few new products..even got lunch box for kids..do contact me if u want to know more..

Back