1st time pregnant, need recommendation of gynae

SherryJLSY

Hi mummies,

I'm 4 weeks pregnant, am I too early to look for gynae?
If no, any recommendation gynae in TMC.
Female or Male gynae better?

Need a lot of mummies advice.

Thank you

Hi mummies,

Thank you

U may wanna go when u r week 6 - 8 cos shld b able 2 hear baby's heartbeat. Too early... quite difficult.

Male or Female gynae is really a personal choice. 4 me, I only go 4 male gynae cos 4 me most of d female gynae dat I have come across (2 so far) r quite "rough" when they do pep smear test.

Cant recommend u my gynae since he doesn't practice in TMC

U may wanna go when u r week 6 - 8 cos shld b able 2 hear baby's heartbeat. Too early... quite difficult.

Male or Female gynae is really a personal choice. 4 me, I only go 4 male gynae cos 4 me most of d female gynae dat I have come across (2 so far) r quite "rough" when they do pep smear test.

Cant recommend u my gynae since he doesn't practice in TMC
Hii...i m also 5 weeks pregnant...can you suggest good gynecologist

Hi mummies,

Thank you
Me too. First time. I'm 7 weeks plus. Just went to see my gynea a lady. She is OK to me. Previously I seen a lady and male gynea and got their attitudes problem. So I change to this current and she is good. She is with Thomson medical. It depends on u.
Hows your condition? Any disconfort? I feel giddy sometime and everyday bloated and gastric no good.

Me too. First time. I'm 7 weeks plus. Just went to see my gynea a lady. She is OK to me. Previously I seen a lady and male gynea and got their attitudes problem. So I change to this current and she is good. She is with Thomson medical. It depends on u.
Hows your condition? Any disconfort? I feel giddy sometime and everyday bloated and gastric no good.
Hi,

Which lady gynae? Can recommend to me?
Feel normal like no pregnant.. hahaha..

Hi,

Which lady gynae? Can recommend to me?
Feel normal like no pregnant.. hahaha..
U are so much blessed. I feeling bloated and giddy. Sometime nauseous. But still can eat some. Taste bud weird.
U Wait til 7 week then go. Then can see heartbeat. Too early go see empty sac. No point.
U can google. Dr Claudine tan at serangoon central.

Hii...i m also 5 weeks pregnant...can you suggest good gynecologist

Hi, Dr Sim Lee Ngor at TMC is good. she can seem quite aloof but I can assure you she's very professional. But you may wanna wait till 6 weeks before dropping by. However you can call now to book an appointment. :)

i visited Dr Benjamin Than today in TMC, he is recommended by my colleague. he is very nice and gentle.

Hi mummies,

Thank you

Hi there I recommend dr Freda Khoo from tmc, very gentle and reassuring gynae.

You should pick an obgyn based on how you feel and the doctor's skill, rather than gender :) I go to Dr Jen at Women's Clinic of Singapore, and he's really great. You can check him out if you like.

Hi Mummies!
Very new to this! Need alot of your help (thank you in advance)
I'm 5 weeks pregnant, and i went to gynae on Monday. All was good except that i have spotting yesterday. Went back to him again and he didn't really explain much. Only mentioned to come back to him again 2weeks later.

Any advise on this?

Thank you

Hi mummies, anyone has any current reviews on Dr Adrian Woodworth from TMC?

I tried to search but the threads are all many years ago.

Hi, Dr Sim Lee Ngor at TMC is good. she can seem quite aloof but I can assure you she's very professional. But you may wanna wait till 6 weeks before dropping by. However you can call now to book an appointment. :)
Hi, not sure if dr sim offers consultation package?

Back