1st time mummy with Dr Watt (Raffles)

happymummytin

I am now pregnant for 13weeks. Most of the pregnancy books says that the symptoms of pregnancy go away during the 2nd trimster, but mine is just only getting better. Not sure if anyone here feels nausea all the time, have bad headaches, lost of appetite and food aversion? I really envy ladies who can eat a lot, cause I do not have any cravings at all.

I did not do much research to decide on my Gynae,but have chosen Dr Watt from Raffles Hospital.She is quite a nice lady, when she explained the results for my First Trimester Scan and symptoms of pregnancy.

Any of you have any reviews to share about Dr Watt?

Hi, I am 2 weeks ahead of you. I still have those nausea feelings. :) I don't think it will just go away like tt.
I will be worried if those symptoms just disappear. :)

I am not seeing Dr Watt, so can't share with you.

Come join us in our Jan mummy thread. we are pretty active.

Hey Sunflower307, thanks for inviting me :) Ohh...I am not alone, still feeling nausea after 12 weeks. I miss enjoying food, ice-cream, potato chips and chocolates.

Hi there! I'm with Dr Watt too! Currently at 9.5wks! She's really nice and reassuring right!

I think I'm pretty lucky. No nausea so far. At most feel bloated in the evening and keep burping. And perhaps a little more tired than usual. But still go about daily routine as per normal!

I've yet to go for my second visit at Wk 11. I suppose she'll get me to sign package then? How much is her package?

Hi Tabitha,

Ha,finally found a mummy with Dr Watt too :p Week 11,are you doing your FTS (First Trimster Screening) with the blood test? I have done that on last week,all well :)
Raffles initially assigned me to a male Gynae,but i opt for a female,hopefully she will be more gentle when she needs to examine me.
Is this your 1st pregnancy as well?

Is the FTS the same as OSCAR? I'm getting that done in Wk 11. There'll be blood test as well. That's the $500 one you're referring to right?

I've visited Dr Watt previously for other women's problems and was very comfortable with her already. So I knew I'd want her for pregnancy :)

Yah, this is my first pregnancy as well! Hope everything's fine! So excited to see a bigger baby in the next screening :p

Yes, they are the same. $500.00? Why so exp? Mine was oni $235.00 leh and i even signed up for her Antenatal package.

1st pregnancy is so exciting loh,morning sickness aside,I have never looked into the mirror so much in my life!

Everywhere i go where there is a mirror or even my own reflection, I would look at my tummy and ask myself "eh,big or not?"

Ultrasound scan is so fun, not oni you can see your baby growing, when the scanner pressed against your tummy, you can see your baby's hands goes floating a bit, as if saying hi to you!

That's what she told me last time ley - $500. Guess I'll find out on 11 aug. Hopefully it's $235! That's half the amt! When did u sign up for her antenatal pkg and how much is it?

I don't think my baby bump is here. Yours? I do feel my waist is slightly thick :( but still can wear fitting dresses and stomach doesn't show. Qt excited for bump to show too!

:oops: I made a mistake, $500 is correct lah. My husband paid them in seperate bills.Pai Seh.I signed for the antenatal package after my 1st trimster screening (at 12 weeks plus) cost $1,600.

You can ask the counter nurse to brief you about the package your next visit, cause it have some exclusions like fish oil supplements, vaginal swab test,etc.

My baby bump is not so obvious, maybe I eating too little. That's why i am always looking at the mirror to check if i am bigger everyday.

Back