15mth with Serious Eczema

Hi,

I have a few tubes of Physiogel AI cream to let at $28 each, expires in June 2013. PM me for details, thanks.

I recovered from eczema with the help of chinese medicine. Abstaining food that causes allergies also help to recover faster. Taking omega 3 supplements also helps eg. Nordic brand fish oils. If anyone is keen in TCM, you can PM me for chinese physician details. Do note chinese medicine works slowly. Do take care of yr digestion as I notice when my digestion is not gd, I tend to hv more skin problems. Also remember to try to destress and relax. Hving adequate sleep and sleeping early eg. at 11pm also helps.

When my son was a toddler he had serious eczema. What I did was changed his cow milk to soy or rice milk but yet it was still as bad. I cut down food that consists of perservative, colouring , artificial flavoring and nuts.I bought snack for him from the organic section.I also used to bring him to TCM and had taken 3-6 months of medication.I agreed with moorspa that seeing TCM must have patience. Initially we have to see the doc every few days and then slowly become once a week. It may take about a few months to see the effect. Yes, taking omega 3 works well with my son too. On top of that, takes lots of fruits and vegetables and let them do more outdoor activities like swimming, cycling and jogging when they are older.

I also been through those days that I bought him to National Skin Centre. I even went to Raffles Medical Hospital to do an allergies test report. My experience told me that seeing the doctor indeed help to alleviate the itch and inflammation. At the end of the day, we have to treat the cause of the roots which is the immune system.

Hi,having bounce back standing on my both feet walking with water blister eczema suffer for entire last year continuously, i finally see the answer to eczema problem. All due to our blood circulation, immunity system ie problem in our cells.

From the day i started to wear SUMMIT brand compression socks as well as trying its -ve ion and far infrared mattress, the water blisters had cleared off, without any need of oral steroids. This product suitable from 4year old to elderly. It has been a saviour to me from unable to walk back to walking again. Please pm me,sms or wats apps me at 97710200 should you decide not to go via NAET method, steroid method or oral supplemental method (which are costlier in long run than to invest on -ve ion and far infra red or just a compression socks). I am the real testimony and strongly believe blood circulation leads to cells repair and boost immunity , now (after gone thru the suffering).

Babaka,

You are right abt good blood circulation n immune system, cos it will help to detox toxins faster if the circulation is good. Having enough Qi and blood is also equally important for good blood circulation. Moving bowels regularly n avoiding constipation is also important. Staying active also promotes blood circulation.

Joyful,

You are right abt immune system. Good digestion builds a healthy immune system. TCM is abt creating balance in the body, when the body is in balance, ailments will not stay with you.

All the best babakba for the pursuit of great eczema management! My younger son was diagnosed with severe eczema at 2 weeks old. His diet was much more restricted than my elder son. Neocate LCP HA for milk, I bf so no nuts, no seafood (except fish), no eggs and no milk for myself. He's on Cetaphil moisturizer and bath lotion cum Moogoo irritable skin balm. Previously he was on Bactroban antiviral cream for weeping eczema and Desowen steroid. I suspect the steroid caused his skin to darken so have weaned him off that.

The Moogoo cream worked wonders for his hotspots except the biggest one on his right foot which no cream can work until a chance recommendation from a friend who asks me to visit Dr John Chiam at around Dover estate. He prescribed small doses of emu cream, catrix cream at set timings and cleared that until baby smooth till now. My younger son is turning 16 months and has no allergic flareups since. Hope that last!

All the best babakba for the pursuit of great eczema management! My younger son was diagnosed with severe eczema at 2 weeks old. His diet was much more restricted than my elder son. Neocate LCP HA for milk, I bf so no nuts, no seafood (except fish), no eggs and no milk for myself. He's on Cetaphil moisturizer and bath lotion cum Moogoo irritable skin balm. Previously he was on Bactroban antiviral cream for weeping eczema and Desowen steroid. I suspect the steroid caused his skin to darken so have weaned him off that.

The Moogoo cream worked wonders for his hotspots except the biggest one on his right foot which no cream can work until a chance recommendation from a friend who asks me to visit Dr John Chiam at around Dover estate. He prescribed small doses of emu cream, catrix cream at set timings and cleared that until baby smooth till now. My younger son is turning 16 months and has no allergic flareups since. Hope that last!

hi can I know the address for this doc? Im having ezcema, I get cuts on my hand when applied steroid, I want to try a non-steroidal method.

I was recommended aveeno (can buy from IHerb or Qoo10) after all the physiogel and whatsoever failed to stop the eczema from coming back. It's all natural. my PD was surprised that aveeno helped when physiogel didn't

Back