11th month, no tooth

missylan

Hi mummies,
What else can we cook for our toothless baby beside porridge? I am giving him ABC pasta, porridge, white bread, teething biscuit+milk and his regular milk. I am quite bored with these liao, any other things I can give him. No teeth, so he can't chew... Hai

Steam vege like potato, pumpkin, carrot, brocoli, califlower. Steam fruits like apple, pear n mashed them. Tofu, tao hua w/o syrup

missylan, ur bb 11 mth still no tooth?
btw, how many mth will they have their 1st tooth?
i'm a 1st time mummy & my boy now 4mth liao.

Each child develop at different rate,not to worry.My girl develop teeth at 13th months n my boy,at 10th months.Heard the later they develop,the later their teeth will fall off next time

hi my boy just turn 8mth and his first tooth cut thru. he can still not chew properly cos the teeth cut thru but still in the gums. only the tip can be felt.

foreverfriends,
yes, tried all even more veggies. But I am so bored cooking jap pearl rice and ABC pasta liao. Thinking of other alternatives. I grind apples and sometimes avocado for him. Tao hua is new to me... I can try. Keke..

Serene,
Ya lor, boh gay!

cutie,
The advantage is when he fell, no tooth to cut his lips, no tooth will break or clip

wenthena,
Congras, at last got tooth liao.
351847.gif

Wen!!!

See you here also. You always put your finger in and check the growth of the teeth ah, ha ha, later your ah boy bite then you know. Joeson now 4 teeth, never fail to bite me when I tried feeling for it.

MISSYLAN!!!
Aiyo, how come Jiale's teeth still so stubborn and refused to come out? Come come, bring it to me and I use a plier help you pull it out.... He big kor kor to Joeson leh, how can still no teeth to show us??? I must see at least 1 teeth during his BD Party ok??? I look forward to it!!!

Hahaha....

Pregnant again and becomes abit haywired hah? I dun go in feel u know, when he smiles can see liao mah. Maybe didn't grow out early also lucky, cos once when he was crawling, he slipped and fell face down. Bled from the small flesh connecting the upper lip and upper gum. Bled like siao you know! ALOT man! I rushed home and so scared man. If got teeth, think more painful and with ulcers liao.

But my 11th month old son walks liao... go to my friendster, I inserted a video clip!

Hey...

No teeth and yet bleed liao hell when fall while crawling??? That's a very bad fall leh. Aiyo..... Really a blessing in disguise for the teeth not coming out yet.... ulcers are damned painful for a kid to bear. Your heart must have stopped beating for at least 5 mins... Ha ha....

Ya, I don't deny this pregnancy make me a bit haywired.... no energy, no appetite.... puke like mad.... don't like it like the first one leh....

Wah liao, he walks liao ah. Tonight got time I sure log in go see..... kiasu little boy.... WAHAHAHAHA.....

btw, when bb start to have their 1st tooth?
& also 1st turn?
my boy still havent turn
but hor, he kick & kick & kick. from 1 side, he can sleep & shift to the opp side

missylan, friendster can insert video clip meh?
how u do tat?
hey add me so tat i can see leh
my email add [email protected]

Serene,

It really depends on the babies individually when they will start having their teeth. I do have a friend whose little boy started teething at 3 mth and by the time he reaches 7 mths, there's already 4 teeth growing out. Very cute sight.

As for babies who learn to turn, my boy turned at 3 mths plus. I gave him lots of tummy time and when he start fussing, I will pacify him a little and place him back on his back for his turning practice. Ha ha....

hi serene

yr boy now always lui kou shui means he is teething soon.

my son start to teeth when he is about 5mth tat during chinese new yr last yr.

but must watch out as some bbs might have running nose and cough during teething.

Hi Serene,
My girl's first 2 teeth started growing after she was 1. She had fever and rashes. Now she is 14 months and the teeth on the upper jaw are just starting to show a little. Her milk teeth are really slow to grow and her fever has been like a roller coaster of late.

hi,

Recently I found that my 4mths old girl's side teeth seems to be coming out (can see abt 2-3 white lumps - wic looks like teeth- each side) but there's no sign of the 2 front teeth growing. Is this normal??

Recently, she has been dripping more saliver den usual & she seems quite irritated, keep biting her fingers. Are these signs of teething?
How to watch out for signs that her teeth really coming out??

And also, my girl till now, dunno how to turn but can crawl already..Is this normal as well??

Hee, im also a 1st time mummy, dont really know what to look out for
happy.gif
Very gan jiong especially cuz her development seems to be all jumble up!

hi all,

my ger is 14 mth old, so far oni 3 teeth, bottom 2, top 1. But her top tooth seem slanted, not growing @ the centre.
kao_biggrin.gif

ndra,

yup.. it seems ur ger is teethin... it will take awhile 4 the teeth to cut thru, no worries!
kao_smile.gif

The usual signs are mre saliva, will keep biting stuff. If mre severe, wil hve fever & "lao sei".

my boi drip saliva. alot leh
but still no teeth yet

hey i think some bb will skip certain steps
my frenz gal nvr vrawl. she skip tat & start to walk
so not to wori loh

Hi ndra,
I'm not too worried if her milk teeth comes out slow. Then it will drop later.

Some kids have high fever and drool a lot when they are teething. My son had to wear a bib when he was teething or his shirt will be with saliva. But he didn't have much fever as compared to my girl. My girl had fever (38 degrees) for a week and lost appetite until she had not much strength for anything.

My dd is 13mth old and just got her first tooth peeking out from her gums.

For her lunch/dinner I cook porridge for her using fish, pork or beef. PD say cannot just let her drink soup but must also feed her with the meat. Since she is almost toothless, I will blend the meat when it gets cook before giving to her.

Fruits, she loves banana and avocado. Just mash with fork and give it to her.

Teething sounds scary... By the way, I've bought a teething gel (dentinox or something) for my gal. Did anyone tried applying on bb?? Izzit effective?? She doesnt seem to like it. Instead, she's more interested in biting my finger to smooth her gums
sad.gif

My gal is 4m plus liao, should i introduce solid food?

I started this thread, I am going to continue this topic...

"1 year and almost 1 month old, no tooth"

my boy 5mth+ now. i start intro semi solid ard 4mth+
lately he seem like reject milk leh

missylan, 1yr still no tooth. really ah?

Ndra,
You can introduce Nestle rice cereal when she seems to be always hungry. Make it a little more diluted with breast milk or formula. Start her first with a teaspoon of cereal. If she is not ready, hold on and try again when she is 5 or 6 months old.

Hi Janet,

Some start to feed their bb at ard 4 and you start at 5 mths... How to gauge huh..? My bb going 4 mths next 9th next month....want to get myself prepared.. Is there symtom for teething.... Thax
happy.gif

Cutie,
My son starts those rice cereal ard 5th mth and porridge at 6th mth old. I got advice fr PD that it is best to breastfeed till 6th mth and not to start that solid that early due to the little young stomach etc.

If your child gets hungry very fast though the feeding is already very often, try giving cereal. This will make their stomach fuller.

Teething, mine is diarrhea and a little feverish but not cranky. Some all of the above + drooling+using tongue to rub against gums. Some babies no symptoms at all.

my boi boi 11 mth old and also bo gay...cannot walk yet but can stand up holding on to something and walk a bit if holding on to something....

p.s. actually bb look so cute when they smile widely with no gay.....at least still look so baby

Yasmin is 11 mths soon and also no tooth yet. We felt a little bump on her gum, but no tooth has cut yet. My wife is making a variety of rice porridge for her: carrot and potatoes, spinach and fish, chicken and pumpkin, lily bulb and honeyed date(when Yasmin had cough, really helped), etc. She just pound the veg and meat until mashed and add to the porridge. We also soak ikan bilis and dry them in the oven then grind it to powder and add to porridge.

You may also try making stock from fish, or chicken, or frogs even then make rice porridge with it for the taste.

Yasmin prefers very thick porridge, if it's a bit watery, she refuses to eat. I bought her some rusk, but after tasting one myself and found it too sweet, we decided not giving her any. We also give her some apples or pears everyday. Baby look so cute when they hold a piece of fruit in their hands then suck on it.

A friend recommended TEETHA powder to clam the baby when she is cranky from teething pains.

my girl had her first 2 teeth at 6 mths. she turning 1 yr soon and i can feel the bump of her 6th and 7th teeth.

missylan, you can try steam eat white with forumla /breast milk. both my kids love it.
1 egg white+50ml of milk steam low fire for 5mins.

my boy is now 6mths 2nd tooth coming out.my first ger also got teeth when she's 6mth old.

I think it various from bb to bb. so long their health is okay i guess should be ok.

my bb is juz turned 7 mths old and i juz started her on porridge. my parents commented my bb is still toothless coz i didnt give her porridge earlier, is it true? i have been giving her cereal since 4.5 mths....

My bb turning one on 16 this month....

His first tooth just pop out like three weeks ago...

One in the bottom, then the one beside also pop out like few days after and the two on top start to grow as well.

He now has four teeth but like just out of the gums...so he smile he looks bo gay also....

Anyway, my son starts porridge when he is six months old, still his teeth grows like five month++ after....

BTW, I tot it is 9 months then babies start teething???

My girl's teeth pops out when she's 6mths old..2 at bottom 2 on top..The 2 top ones looks like bugs bunny..So big..Im so afraid next time she'll became 'ba gay'..Haiz..

my ger's 1 tooth finally popped up 3 weeks ago...dun think its to do with the porriage i gave at 7 mths right.......:p

my dd now coming to 11M... still bo gay too!!... wonder when will her tooth come?..

Just to check, my gal also starts to drool.. and bites her fingers.. think these are the signs of teething... any idea when the tooth will pop?

Also, is it true that the gums must be red and raw, then it's teething?

Thanks!

hoshi5,

my girl started drooling when she was 3 month, but her first tooth was cut when she was 12 months, so don't worry. The gum is usually swollen and a little puffy, when you touch it, your babe could scream from the pain

My daughter now 7 mth old, but having her fever as she grow her 1st tooth now. Haiz.. So Xin Ku and painful..

My baby is 10 months old already and still no teeth yet...Someone said that maybe during pregant didn't eat enough calcium is it true??

update,
18th mth - 6 teeth.

Winnie,
Not true lah, not enough calcium on the teeth onli? What about the bones? Not logical.

Is it? My baby is very tall now 10 months and 2 weeks old already around 70cm. Those dresses I bought for her have to buy those 18mths clothes
:-D

my baby now 16 months . only two lower incisors...His lower incisors came out when he was 11 months old...but up till now other signs of teething...Wonder whether it's normal...Check with PD, PD mentioned that it's a bit too slow...
Any comments?

Back