1 year old birthday celebration

Thought i share this one as well.

I order this Agar Agar Cake for my baby first month from Ejelly.

Incase you all need the contact, you can contact Elizabeth Tan at 98801106. Her email is [email protected]

Price very reasonable from $50 onwards and come with free delivery. Very healthy version since it is not too sweet. Many designs too.

Apologise for blur picture.
2215803.jpg

I am throwing a 1 year old party for my girl at Megu, The Singapore Flyer, this Sunday. Food catering by Kriston. It is an event ballroom. Ordered cake from Aimummy and hired mascots and balloon sculpturist from Jollytown.
happy.gif

Anyone tried Agar Agar Cake ?
I email them but they say no testing and I'm worry if buy and not taste good, will be wasted.

hi,

juz to share this link.. in case any mummies r interested.. i rented mascot costume for hubby to wear from this site:

http://www.stylishmums.com/Mascot_Rental/cat129125_87407.aspx

got 3 designs.. i took purple dino to match my barney theme for my girl's birthday party.. was a great hit!

Also ordered pine garden's 2 tiered cake and agar agar jelly cake from mrs chan..

wat to do, my girl loved barney that time..
2454415.jpg

hi jasmommy, how much did you pay for the barney agar agar? where to order? my gal loves barney too.. your hubby is so nice to put on that for your gal. My hubby will not sacrifice himself so much! haha..

hi jasmommy,
may i know where you got all the barney characters from?
I can get barney, but not the BJ and baby Bop. Need them for my gal's bd cake also.
Thanks!

Hi. can someone advise me where I can get the party supplies from? Where did the wholesalers in the concourse moved to? Thank you.

Hi mummies & daddies here,

Anyone got lobang for balloon twister?
I am looking for one for my gal 1st bday celebration.
Budget per hour less than $80. Maybe 2hrs job
If any of yr friends whom can assist, feel free to pass me contacts.
Pm me if any ...thanks

Cutie

u can get at party shop. There is 1 shop at Raffles City shopping centre (3rd storey) tat sell party stuff, including the mickey mouse cake topper/candle.

Hi mummies,
i am quite curious. wld like to know if the 1st bday celebration shld be held on their lunar or georgorian DOB calendar?

Hi! mummies,

I am looking for barney's cake topper too... can anyone advise me where to get one.

Besides, i amoso considering to can other substitute. Please advise where can i can nice cake topper too.

hihi,

do you ladies know of any restaurant that's good for holding 1-year old birthday party that'd cater for both adults and kids?

something like globetrotters last time - pity that closed down...

thanks in advance!

Hi,

I looking 4 nice 3d Winnie the pooh design birthday cake 4 my 1 yr old girl. Anybody here can feedback on the cakes tt you hv ordered. Which is nice and not too sweet.

Hi,
I would like to have bouncing castle on rent for my bb 1st bday. Can anyone help?
I m also looking for some face painting for her bday. Any suggestions?
I m still not decided on the theme for bb girl.
Please help.. Urgent. Bday just round the corner.

Hi,

Anybody heard abt 'room for dessert' and 'foodinfinity' cake shop... heard they do good designed 3D cakes.. Any suggestions??

Hi,

You can tried angeli catering. I ordered fm them for my son 1st bday party. Foods is yummy but the portion of the food not quite alots. All dishes have been snapped up in a short period.

Hi..

planning a birthday party for my girl 1st bday.

any ideas where to get nice invitation cards?

hello i am new here, thought i should share a nice bday party for my niece over the weekend, they engaged a party planner to decorate their home with disney princess theme and also with magician, balloon sculpturer and face-painter...the planner i think is BuddyJane (www.buddyjane.com.sg), may help you all take care of your party worries

Hi, anyone looking for baby/children photography service for your party?
happy.gif
My friend just had a first yr bday party for his son and hired a great photographer at just $50/hr. He does casual home shoot for children too. if you are interested you can send a request for quotes to [email protected]
happy.gif

hello i'm new here and was looking for nice 3D jelly cake maker. Can anyone email me Mrs Chan number or any website to view?? Thank you..

Hi Mummies,

I engaged Theme O Mania for my son & daughter's themed birthday celebrations! They were awesome!

For Balloon decorations, balloon sculpting, helium balloons, face painting, Mascot & even craft sessions for your kids parties.

You can contact Roy @ 96930974 from Theme O Mania.

https://www.facebook.com/themeomaniasg

Back