1 year birthday Celebration

helloagain
my friend just came back from the taka toy fair. She said the one I bought no more lor but they have another type with 4 playdough plus pooh n friends figuries, selling only $5.

huh? got meh? i went there 2 twice, comb the place many times lei.. how does it look like? any idea?

thanks!
happy.gif

Anyone knows where can I get strawberry shortcake 1-shaped design cake?

Ecreative says its too complicated to draw o the cake itself & suggest using rice paper which I feel will not be too nice.

Pine gardens says only can print on laminate which must be removed before cutting the cake.???

Any mummies here got any contacts? Thks.

Hi Vinn,

I ordered from smiling orchid a 1-shaped birthday with strawberry shortcake design for my gal this sept.

Saw some good feedbacks from forum, so i juz ordered from them, but so far, i've not tried their cake b4. Maybe u can check with them. Hope it helps
happy.gif

actually i looking for mickey mouse figurines for cupcakes. Anyone know where to get?

Btw, if u guys wants balloons, be it foil or normal floating type, know a place real cheap. They are a one-stop shop for party functions. Rent a bouncer before. Like those bouncy castle. Great for a change and kids love it so much. They have face painter and magician and pinatas too... though webbie dun tell much.... they do a lot more. Can chk out www.myjollytown.com.sg

My daughter's cake was ordered from an online shop - http://www.7thmanna.com

Both adults & kids loves it. The chocolate isnt too sweet and the cake is very soft.

This custom 2kg cake costs $110. I told them i wanted a mickey mouse design and they sent me 2 pics. This was one of them. Another was a cut-out mickey face cake but would need to be at least 3kg. Too big.

As they only deliver to certain area, i had to pay $15 for delivery to north.. However since everyone enjoyed eating the cake, i guess its worth the price paid.

1628696.jpg

i took a look at vivcakes and the cakes all look so pretty!!! i'm thinking of ordering from her to try also.....just so sad that gotta wait till next year! how come she sooooo fully booked already! aiya....

hi smappu

yes i also wanted to get a cake frm vivcake,but she told me this yr all fully booked, i keep emailing to 'beg' her to take in my order as i reali like it,but she didnt want ler..so disappointed ! she siad she's mother of 2 and she got to look aft the kids and baking cake at same time so it's tough for her to accept too many orders..

Hi

I am planning a strawberry shortcake theme for my gal's birthday. Do you know where i can get party deco? I went to the party shop in Raffles city shopping center and all she had was napkins. I want some banners,posters and balloons. Not interested in plates and cups which will only end in dustbin after eating.
TIA

ANYONE TO RECOMMEND WHERE TO GET NICE 3D/2D POOH & FRIENDS BIRTHDAY CAKE?

so far, Glad's, Vivs, Aimummy, Monstirs and Lydia are all full! my boy's 1st party will be 6th sept!

any idea how's Smiling Orchids, cakes avenue & ecreative? look and taste nice? i like fresh cream ones..

some ask me to get my own toys figurines to put on cake, but i can't find any pooh & friends figurines! WHERE CAN I GET THEM?!

desperate man!!!

Does anyone have the mobile contacts for Glad and Aimummy? Can PM me?

Tried contacting them via email but haven't received any replies.

Thank you = )

There's a shop at Great World City 3rd level, selling party supplies. They even have the items from kidsparty world etc. There's party supplies, banners, etc. Price are comparable.

I'm looking for cupcake picks! Any mommies know where to get? i heard that mummies used to get them from birthday direct.. but they no longger ship to singapore / process any orders from other countries'credit cards..
sad.gif

Rena - Angelneo (another mummy in motherhood forum, organiser for sprees) will be organising another spree for birthday direct.. lookout for her posts.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/1572592.html?1216620843

spree not close yet, hurry now!!:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/1657402.html?1219509898

Twinkle - thanks to Jenny, i managed to get some candles figurines from United Sq, the shop name is Little Kingdom
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?tpc=353640&post=3434691#POST3434691

Hi I have some disney stationeries for sale
happy.gif
Good for door gift for the little ones during parties!

1. Pen sets - 12 sets @ $2.50 per set

2. Disney Princess Eraser tube - 6 blue & 6 pink tubes @ $1 each

3. Doremon - 12 pink tubes @ $1 each

All erasers inside the tube have 3 colors in them for interchangeable.

4. Disney Princess Rulers - 12 pcs @ $1 each

Please email me @ [email protected] if you are interested, postage will be free for purchase of items totaling $5 onwards. Meeting up only for $10 above @ Raffles place or Tiong bahru MRT.

1667822.jpg

1667823.jpg

1667824.jpg

1667825.jpg

Latest update:

Mickey & Friends Pen set – left 6 sets

Disney Princess Eraser Blue tube – 4 pcs

Disney Princess Eraser Pink tube – 4 pcs

Disney Ruler – 11 pcs

Pls email me if interested as I can’t log in during office hrs.

Latest update:

Mickey & Friends Pen set – left 5 sets

Disney Princess Eraser Blue tube – 4 pcs

Disney Princess Eraser Pink tube – 4 pcs

Disney Ruler – 11 pcs

Pls email me if interested as I can’t log in during office hrs.

hi mummies,

Also like to borrow ur Neo Garden's membership card no? Think able to get extra 5%.

hi phoebe,

hope you dun mind me asking as well

Many thanks in advance
happy.gif

share with you my girl's 2nd birthday cake from pine garden - 3 kg, lychee martini + orange zest chocolate cost is 143 sgd (including delivery).. but got design wrong leh.. supposed to be another 2 tier design..

1682359.jpg
1682360.jpg
1682361.jpg

hi jasmommy

still ur cakes look so sweet..

btw, when was ur party?agar agar from Mr CHan, right? i wanted to order agar agar but was turn down bcos of mooncake festives season. my party is coming sat

cyn: lol.. i went PG today to settle my girl's 3rd bday cake... i am sourcing for the figurines... damn chamz...

hI mummies

my boy 1st birthday party bash just over.. here are the pics... alot of "WOW" on the PG cake and "so CUTE!" on the cupcakes! many says the cakes taste good! but PG was slightly late, cake was melting too, can see the candies dripping onto the cream of the cakes.. luckily my fridge was big enough to keep it until cake cutting. and also they place the "1" Pooh candle at the wrong place.. i wanted the 1# candle in between the HAPPY BIRTHDAY words to get "HAPPY 1 BIRTHDAY" but the other Pooh candle which was supposed to be the centre piece figurine on the top tier got switched with the 1# candle. anyway, since nobody noticed and still looks good, i didn't bother to pursue further... still a success party!
happy.gif

1695465.jpg
1695466.jpg

1695467.jpg
1695468.jpg

After the party was over, realised the leftover cupcakes mostly have missing figurines!! think they were too cute the guests can't resist to bring home! many ask me "so cute, can eat or not"
happy.gif

1695469.jpg

anyway, my boy also has 2 other cakes.. one for chinese birthday and the other for actual day..
1695470.jpg
1695471.jpg

Hi I have some Hello Kitty hair clips and coin purse for sale Good for door gift for the little ones during parties!

Pic A - 1st row @ $3. (I have 2 sets of the same, selling in a set, no individual pc) 2nd row is also selling @ $3. (I have 2 sets of the same, selling in a set, no individual pc)
1696731.jpg

Pic B - 1st row @ $3. (I have 2 sets of the same, selling in a set, no individual pc) 2nd row is also selling @ $3. (I have 2 sets of the same, selling in a set, no individual pc)
1696732.jpg

Side view
1696733.jpg

Coin Purses @ $2 each
1696734.jpg

Back view
1696735.jpg

Innerview
1696736.jpg

FREE postage if purchase $5 and above, or meet up at Tiong Bahru MRT/Raffles Place MRT at my convenience. If interested kindly email me at [email protected] as i can't log in here during daytime.

hi,

anyone got suggestions where to hold birthday celebrations other than at home? want to celebrate my two kids birthday together. tight budget.

j popo, i rented a function at a community center near my house. quite nice cos the cc is quite new! it's about $80 an hour with chairs, tables, and sound system included!

Back