1 month baby celebration/catering

Hi,

You can try this link for pretty handmade decorated baby shower cookies at affordable price:

http://bakedwithlove.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/gourmet-baby-shower-cookies-at-affordable-prices/

3888527.jpg

Hi rara,

Thanks.. Any other mum tried broson before ? Any other feeback?

Broson Catering..value for money and big
portions.www brosoncatering.com.sg

I am planning to do full celebration for my girl this month.. Looking for one with reasonable price but not most is a good quality food..

Thanks

can try Liang Food catering. i had the 1st mth catering 1 week ago. food is 9 marks out of 10! i was very surprised that the food is so much nicer comparing to others. maybe u all can try

Hi Elise,
I'm going to try Liang Food too for my boy's bday next week. any food to recommend from them? I take their promotional buffet menu. thanks

Hi

would like to share the full month cupcakes that my hubby made.

4625461.jpg
4625462.jpg

You are welcome to view other cakes/cookies at ybake.blogspot.com. Thanks.

I am going to hold my girl 1st bday at Han's @ Great eastern tis weekend. A nice and spacious venue whereby u juz have to pay $16/pax with min 30pax.
somemore tea/coffee/cold drink are refillable
happy.gif

any mummy keen to noe more, can PM me. I will feedback after the party ya!

I have used Liang Food catering for corporate and private parties but the food portion are getting very little and not as delicious. I have changed to Neo garderns for good...Quality food and very presentable.

garfield, yes, liang food catering is getting bad. now not so nice oredi. if you dun mind paying a bit more can try Elsie's kitchen, not bad.

I found a good place at Marina Bay Sands, they have private rooms for events from 6 pax to 100 pax.

Log on to www.todai.com.sg

They also provide free small birthday cakes, do request during your reservation.

Cindy, I initially wanna engage the ones u mention, my reason is for the braised pork buns n yam paste.
I decide to try Kim Poh instead, cos my mum ate b4

I hold my son 1st birthday at Hard Rock Hotel Cabana. They provide buffet catering there. I have a rubber duck theme party since the venue is by the swimming pool. I order this custom ducky cake from a little pink cake shop call Sugarholic in Sunshine Plaza at Bencoolen street. The lady boss is very accomodating and lend me her cupcake stand free of charge plus free delivery to the hotel. Super service! She can do any custom cakes!
5907033.jpg

I always use CJS Catering for my parties! HTH

Have been using them for a few parties as receive good feedback from friends and relatives

Not promoting for CJS.

Hey all, I had a super bad experience with Liang Food Catering for my baby's 1 year party. The setup time was supposed to be 11.30am but they only setup at 1.30pm, leaving my guests hungry..

Below is my email complaint to them and they revert telling me that it's 1 of their staff fault and blame it on their staff. sigh.

To: The management of Liang Food Catering

This serves as a formal complaint to Liang Food Catering for the bad and terrible service rendered on 22 Oct (Sat). Based on the feedback from the forum, I have selected you as a caterer.

As per our contract (Invoice No: 3936-11), it was clearly stated that the arrival time (around) is 11.30AM. My guests are arriving at 12.00PM.

At 11.36AM, I received a phone call from 9772 0173 telling me that he is not coming and he is getting someone to come from the office. I got a shock when I heard that and I asked him who will be bringing the catering down to me, he said someone will call me.

At 11.55AM, I tried calling 9772 0173 and he did not pick up my phone. I tried calling the office line 6446 1491 and 6446 2049 and couldn't reach through. There was no one I can ask, I don't even know if the catering is coming.

At 12.05PM, I received a phone call from 9758 2490, the person told me someone is coming to collect the food. My guests are already here and I received this kind of reply. I asked them not to come but your staff ignored me. So I was left to wait an had to apologize to all my guests. They also asked me which catering provides such lousy service.

At 12.30PM, I called 9758 2490 to check on my delivery status and this lady who picked up the phone call rudely told me not to call her anymore as she's not the staff who is delivering my catering. I told her I only have your contact so you need to give me a reply or a contact for me to chase.

At 12.55PM, I received a phone call from 8333 2627 who told me they are arriving in 5 mins time.

My guests have to watch them setup the catering (with the noises) and they completed the setup at 1.30pm. Moreover, the food that was delivered was cold.

Half of my guests left and I had to order pizza for my guests amounting to $100. And also the traumatic experience I faced during the conversations with your staff.

yes , liang catering food really sucks though they are cheap. But I was lucky that I did not encounter such irresponsible setup timing and service. Poor thing, this really ruins your BB 1st Bday celebration.How about push them for a claim?

Once I catered for from Liang and the sandwiches had mould on the bread... Will never use them again.

Sigh they only reduce $129 from my bill.. But I had to order pizza for my guests as they are hungry.. I saw good reviews from them so I tried.. Regret.. Pls make ur choice carefully.. The boss even put the full blame on his staff for thIs mistake..

Please avoid Liang at all costs !! My son's Full Month last July. Party was slit into 2 sessions, noon for relatives and late afternoon for friends. 1st 1 I ordered from Select and second one from Liang.

Result - Liang's spread left 75% !! Can you imagine ? Don't look good (Presentation was VERY bad, looks cheap)and don't taste good. They had 2 persons to setup and they were very SLOW ..... My mu said "Nan chi dao yao si"

Now my son's 1st birthday coming, planning to use back Select or Neo.

Yup, at friend's child 1st birthday party. She used Fu Kwee buffet catering 2 months back; food & portion just as good as before

Hi, anyone have any good recommendation for a high tea buffet catering Company. Celebrate a baptism.
I am looking for some good recommendation, with good food @ a reasonable price for 50 pax.
Any helpful feedback will be greatly appreciated

Tried Yue Lai Xiang buffet thrice.
Everything was fine, set up in time, presentation and food above average, fee inexp.
Please do not expect very fantastic food as I didn't hear any feedback from guests, just my own opinion that overall services are good, never fail me and most of the dishes are fine.

Anyone skip the first mth baby celebration n did not hold any party for relatives? Is it a must to hold the celebration?

E jelly looks good, i would like to get for my daughter upcoming birthday party.
Thanks for the recommendation .

durian02: i think its just a celebration to welcome your new born
happy.gif

if you do not wish to hold a celebration, i guess you shouldnt be obligated to hold one for the sake of it
happy.gif

Back