0-18 months Toddlers Gym Class to recommend. Thanks!

punkkini

Hi...
I have been wanting to send my tod to a baby gym and Besides My Gym, Little Gym, Gymboree, JWT Kids Gym, I would like to hear from parents out there who have send them to any fun and nice 'school'

Your feedback and the website you posted here would be greatly appreciated!

My boy has been going to Sky Gym at Turf City since he was about 1.5 y.o. The place is really large and very kid-friendly, and the teachers good as well. He's almost 4 and Sky Gym is still his favourite activity.

btw since i'm new i thought i'd better also say that I'm not related to them at all!

Hello yes my young son has been going to Ski Gym too for more than a year! The staff are generally all friendly and show quite a bit of patience, at first was a bit nervous sending them there of course but eventually I think my kid had fun and i got my well deserved breaks!

irene> dun seem to have leh. i m looking for friends for my 6mth + baby. where do u stay? u may PM me.

Here is a review for My Gym - Hope it helps!

http://sg.******************/articles/My_Gym_Excercise_for_kids

Hi,

Interested in the Ski Gym too..Mind sharing with us what is the cost? Or do we pay it on a per visit basis?.. Thanks.

hi, i'm interested to know too... did't know there is a kids gym @turf city. can i have the location? is it usually crowded?

I bought my boy to mygym at Marine Parade. It's v good. The teachers are very friendly and they even remembered my boy's name.

Hi, you may also like to try out My Little Gym at the Forum, seems good. Heard parents mention that their kids can developed good motor skills.

I've also signed up for their Fall. term starting Sep 09.

Hi,

Anyone sent their child to Gymboree? I couldn't find any SG website for Gymboree. Does anyone knows what are the course fees like for young babies in Gymboree? And if there is any trial lesson?

My gal goes to raffles gymnastics at bishan ssc but now sports complex renovating for youth olympic next year so dun know where the lesson will be yet. So far she enjoys it.

My eldest gal used to attend MyGym at Marine Parade. She started when she was about 14 mths and went on for abt a yr. It's a combination of music, gym, song and dance etc.

Currently her sis who's 13mth is also with MyGym but at the Tampines Junction branch. We like that fact that it helps in their physical development. It's also a great and safe place for them to climb, jump and round around. No worries about falling etc.

There's a 'Welcome Day' this weekend. It's free for all who register. Go through the class and see if you like it.

Hi All

Just to share that my girl has been attending Little Neuro Tree at Parkway Parade shopping mall since Jan this year. She has been showing great improvement both in her concentration as well as the many class activities done in 3 lanaguages.

Do check out their newly setup blog-spot below for more info:

http://lntpp.blogspot.com

heehee!!! my girl appeared in one of their photos too... =)

Hi
My daughter,1yr now, has been attending Kindermusik lessons. She really enjoys the session.Me too :p Went for a trial at Positive Focus bt didn't really like it.Now, I'm intending to send her to Gymboree for the play & learn session.Have yet to go for the trial though.Anyone can feedback on Gymboree's sessions?Thank u in advance!
happy.gif

ya, think it's good to go for trial lesson. anymore recommendation? I want to let my baby try few before enrolling him next yr for play group.

I'm int'd to know if any mums have taken their kids to Tumble Tots. How's the programme there. I have a 20mth old.

Should check out http://www.genius-space.com
It is a complete enrichment centre for infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers.It integrates holistic brain development, gross motor skills,literacy/phonics, numerals and science in their infants and tots classes.
I find that it has a great location-free parking!

I went for Gymboree trial music class at Tanglin mall, my baby don't like it maybe there are too many babies , est. about 11-12 babies, 1 teacher cannot handle & she seem like rushing thru...1-2 babies left half way during class.

hi chris, i was planning to let my gal joing the music class at gymboree too, harbourfront outlet.
wah tt bad ah? uch a big class!

Hi Iceblue, ya, mine was quite a crowded one as I have to sit behind another parent. Toys also not enough....maybe I went at the wrong time...u should try it out, maybe your gal will like it. Every baby has their talent! ;-)

Hi..
i just would like to ask if you know any good summer activities for my 2.5 year old son.
we're coming over to the City and i dont want my son to get bored all day so i want him to be in a summer class...not just a simple PLAY GYM..

and also i want to ask how much does JWT kids gym charge us? is it per hour or per class? can you tell me the basics of this..
thanks a lot

Hi Chris,
If Tanglin Mall is convenient for you, you should try Kindermusik. Although its not a gym, their music and movement classes are quite stimulating for the babies. My 9 month old girl have been attending their Village class for 3 months now and she just loves it! The teachers know what they are doing and are well-trained, their staffs are friendly too.
www.kindermusik.com.sg

Can't really remember :p if i'm nt wrong, it's about $300+ with materials. Yes there's a trial class. I think it's about $26-32. Can't remember. I really like their sessions. Something which i realised; sat sessions are more crowded than sun bt not cramped unlike gymboree. I tried at gymboree & didnt like it at all. The teachers are yelling rather than singing :p but then, u shld go for a trial at any places & decide frm there.

For me, kindermusik is the best!

My daughter has been attending Kindermusik class at Tanglin Mall since she's 6 months old and she enjoys every bit of it! I personally enjoy it as a parent too. Thumbs up!

shermine,
maybe when she doesn't like the particular activity.. for eg she doesn't like to play with scarf, so when it has to do with scarf activity, she just switch off.. other than that, if it's swaying and singing to music and playing with musical instruments, she is ok with it.

is your child attending kindermusik too?

Hi all,
i think you are referring to Sky Gym @ Turf City.
Here's the website: www.skygym.com.sg, and it's on facebook also: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singapore/Sky-Gym/133220396708070

Full disclosure: I work at Sky Gym, but all I'm going to provide here is the link to their website. It would seemed biased for me to write anything here.

I'm expecting my little one to arrive in October also, that's why I'm in this forum. You can check my profile and the threads I was on, I was looking for a gynae then. Cheers
happy.gif

could be out of context but is agape little uni any good? there's a new one in my office building in cecil street? what do you guys think?

anyone know enrichment class for 18-24mths baby in Toa Payoh? when is the ideal time to send baby for music class. Tried Gymboree, baby don't like.

up for the day! :D
Hi all,
please be reminded that there are no classes on Friday (10/09/2010)!!
We are closed for Hari Raya Puasa.
Selamat Hari Raya Puasa Aidilfiltri to all our muslim friends!

www.skygym.com.sg

Back