faint line on kit but ultrascan and vaginal scan.......

appleice

Hi all..

I need advise.. ytd morning I found faint line on kit but saw some spotting when going to ladies... so decide to go gyne to check he did ultrasound and vaginal scan and said can't c anything.. isit too early to scan or? Tia

Last edited:

Hmmm 5 weeks may be a bit early..but the sac should be there...maybe you visit gynae again few weeks later to check?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Hi all..

I need advise.. ytd morning I found faint line on kit but saw some spotting when going to ladies... so decide to go gyne to check he did ultrasound and vaginal scan and said can't c anything.. isit too early to scan or? Tia

I am facing the same issue as u. My ovulation and period date is always accurate. I went to gynae at 5 weeks 3 days, but the gynae cannot see the sac. It is unclear and he is not sure if it is a sac. He say i may be 4 weeks pregnant. I’m worried. Going back for appt 2 weeks later. Worried.

Usually how many days late of period, u ladies will test? Im missing my period day 6 as of now, but this morning test its neg… is it too early to test?

Usually how many days late of period, u ladies will test? Im missing my period day 6 as of now, but this morning test its neg… is it too early to test?

I’m trying to conceive, so i anxious and tested 3 days before period. Line was very faint. Is your menses usually on time?

I’m trying to conceive, so i anxious and tested 3 days before period. Line was very faint. Is your menses usually on time?

usually very accurate.. im also ttc… and got my menses today… sad.. gotta try again.. haha
3 days before period start can get results?? Thats good…

i went to gynae at 5week 3days scan through vagina can see sac and yolk. yolk is very small like sesame seed. i think you should wait another week n see how

i went to gynae at 5week 3days scan through vagina can see sac and yolk. yolk is very small like sesame seed. i think you should wait another week n see how

That’s great :) yes the only thing i can do not is wait.. Having some spotting also can only wait..

I am facing the same issue as u. My ovulation and period date is always accurate. I went to gynae at 5 weeks 3 days, but the gynae cannot see the sac. It is unclear and he is not sure if it is a sac. He say i may be 4 weeks pregnant. I’m worried. Going back for appt 2 weeks later. Worried.

Is there any update on the status? I am facing the exact same issue. I am not even sure how many weeks my pregnancy is in, and the gynae cannot really see the sac. I was advised that the increment on my HC level is not a healthy one (500 to 600+ within 2 days, which they expect to see 1000 to deem as healthy). And now they suspect that it is an ectopic pregnancy and they found nothing at my fallopian tubes. My friends told me it's too early to check as the sac is not formed yet. As this is my second pregnancy after 10 over years and I was on birth control pills before, I am so afraid.

Experiencing the same issue too.
Last period: 10 Jul
2 days late and tested positive on 9 Aug
Went for first gynae visit on 11 Aug but gynae said cannot see anything. Have to visit again one week later

Experiencing the same issue too.
Last period: 10 Jul
2 days late and tested positive on 9 Aug
Went for first gynae visit on 11 Aug but gynae said cannot see anything. Have to visit again one week later
thts way too early for a scan. some cant see much at week 6 too. my first scan was at week5+3 can see sac and tiny tiny yolk

thts way too early for a scan. some cant see much at week 6 too. my first scan was at week5+3 can see sac and tiny tiny yolk

This is my 3rd pregnancy. Previous one I had emergency C-sect and was admitted to ICU due to v high bp. Visited the same gynae to check if my condition is okay to proceed. Hope all’s good for the next visit :)

An update on my condition and create awareness. So the doctor in KKH O&G has put me on MTX treatment, as they are certain that this is not a normal pregnancy. At 7 weeks, my HCG level is still at 1200+. Black spot was detected in the Pelvis scan as well, on my right fallopian tube. I am having menstrual kind of cramps and having a huge flow. Technically, my HCG level should decrease after the MTX treatment but it continue to rise at day 4. The doctor has again advised it is normal and should expect it to go down after day 7. Not sure how it turns out, but I am still keep faith in not removing my fallopian tube. Praying for the best!

Hi,
I had miscarriage (no yolk sac and fetus) this year and I am tested positive. Currently Shld be at week 4, When Shld I go see a Gynae?

Back