June EDD

Hello!! Meee!!
Just tested positive on Monday and waiting to see gynae in 2 weeks time at 6 weeks.
EDD according to app is 13/6! You?

Me!! Just tested positive through BT on monday. Also waiting to see gynae in 2 weeks time at 6 weeks. EDD according to app is 9 Jun. Have you ladies experienced any MS yet?

Hello!! Meee!!
Just tested positive on Monday and waiting to see gynae in 2 weeks time at 6 weeks.
EDD according to app is 13/6! You?

Hi TwinkleHope,

I just tested positive yesterday and this morning used the digital one to double confirm....hahah
but have not call the gynae for appt. Tried to calculate on website edd and showing 15 June :)

Is this 1st baby for you?

Me!! Just tested positive through BT on monday. Also waiting to see gynae in 2 weeks time at 6 weeks. EDD according to app is 9 Jun. Have you ladies experienced any MS yet?

Hi wit,

BT is blood test?

For me still early. Digital test shows that conceived 1-2 weeks ago. I also didn't have MS for my previous pregnancies. So it differs from persons to persons.

Is this 1st pregnancy for you?

Hi wit,

BT is blood test?

For me still early. Digital test shows that conceived 1-2 weeks ago. I also didn't have MS for my previous pregnancies. So it differs from persons to persons.

Is this 1st pregnancy for you?
Yes blood test.
Yes 1st pregnancy for me. :)

I heard many say that MS seems to be hereditary too, if your mum had MS, likely you have.

Yes, a WA chat would be great!

Yes blood test.
Yes 1st pregnancy for me. :)

I heard many say that MS seems to be hereditary too, if your mum had MS, likely you have.

Yes, a WA chat would be great!

whooo....that's great!

Didn't heard of MS to be hereditary too.....
my mum had bad MS....but i didn't have any for my pregnancies... ;)

Hi TwinkleHope,

I just tested positive yesterday and this morning used the digital one to double confirm....hahah
but have not call the gynae for appt. Tried to calculate on website edd and showing 15 June :)

Is this 1st baby for you?
Hehehehe I’m 3 days ahead of you then! Congratulations to all of us!! So exciting. This is my 2nd. You?

Congrats!!!!! My EDD is on the 13th!
Hehe congrats to all mummies here!

This will be my second baby. First is a super active 2.5 year old Any mummies in the same boat? haha.

I've also been having on and off cramping since 14dpo. Before I tested and I thought my period was sure to come as the cramping felt like period was coming haha.

I'm also looking for reviews of Dr Paul Tseng. Please share here if any mummies have experience with him TIA!

This will be my second baby. First is a super active 2.5 year old Any mummies in the same boat? haha.

I've also been having on and off cramping since 14dpo. Before I tested and I thought my period was sure to come as the cramping felt like period was coming haha.

I'm also looking for reviews of Dr Paul Tseng. Please share here if any mummies have experience with him TIA!
I’m also looking for review on Dr Paul Tseng. But most review I saw was pretty dated. Do share if there’s any! Thanks!!

I’m also looking for review on Dr Paul Tseng. But most review I saw was pretty dated. Do share if there’s any! Thanks!!
Are you thinking of taking him?.. Will share soon. If I have any! I've not made any appointments yet though I think still pretty early. Looking to book one by 7-8weeks.

Hahaha high 5! My toddler is turning 2 next month so good luck to us.
I have had on off cramping too and was so worried after testing positive. Call me crazy but I feel like buying more pregnancy tests to confirm I’m preggers hahaha.
I’m going with Dr Choo WL as before, didn’t read much about Dr Paul Tseng.

Hahaha high 5! My toddler is turning 2 next month so good luck to us.
I have had on off cramping too and was so worried after testing positive. Call me crazy but I feel like buying more pregnancy tests to confirm I’m preggers hahaha.
I’m going with Dr Choo WL as before, didn’t read much about Dr Paul Tseng.
Hahaha oh man welcome to the TWOS. I need all the "luck" in the world cuz hes super active and now the meltdowns are double lol. Thanks for the mention will go find out more before I decide!

Hahaha oh man welcome to the TWOS. I need all the "luck" in the world cuz hes super active and now the meltdowns are double lol. Thanks for the mention will go find out more before I decide!

Hahaha thanks for the welcome to the twos. I fear this amazing twos and seriously bracing myself for it haha. Good luck to us both!!
I read there’s a group chat, let’s hope we can join it!

Hopefully because this is our 2nd, we can cope better? Hahahaha

Ya I really hope I can cope better! Yay to seeing ur bubs on the scan today! Waiting for my turn hopefully soon.

Hahaha thanks for the welcome to the twos. I fear this amazing twos and seriously bracing myself for it haha. Good luck to us both!!
I read there’s a group chat, let’s hope we can join it!

Hopefully because this is our 2nd, we can cope better? Hahahaha

Ya I really hope I can cope better! Yay to seeing ur bubs on the scan today! Waiting for my turn hopefully soon.

thanks! Was so relieved to see the baby. Good luck to us after June 2022 lol

I’m feeling so tired recently and so difficult to concentrate on work

It’s awesome. That feeling is indescribable.

Just 4 days apart I can see how much the bub has grown. The first scan I had tears of joy and happiness. A well deserved pat on my shoulder that I have made it.

absolutely right! Thanks for the reminder that we deserve a pat on the shoulder! Such a nice feeling

thanks! Was so relieved to see the baby. Good luck to us after June 2022 lol

I’m feeling so tired recently and so difficult to concentrate on work
me too! The fatigue is soooo omg.

I'm so emotional these days and from my first pregnancy I remember how teary I can get. it's a wonderful feeling:) hoping for a smooth and safe pregnancy for everyone!

me too! The fatigue is soooo omg.

I'm so emotional these days and from my first pregnancy I remember how teary I can get. it's a wonderful feeling:) hoping for a smooth and safe pregnancy for everyone!

Ya not sure if I’m lazy or just fatigued lol. Hard to stay asleep at night too. Tossing and turning. I don’t remember this from 1st pregnancy.

I’m also so emo. As in sad emo don’t know what’s happening when I’m so so happy.

yes, hoping for a smooth and safe pregnancy for us all!!
we really need to start a group chat soon

Ya not sure if I’m lazy or just fatigued lol. Hard to stay asleep at night too. Tossing and turning. I don’t remember this from 1st pregnancy.

I’m also so emo. As in sad emo don’t know what’s happening when I’m so so happy.

yes, hoping for a smooth and safe pregnancy for us all!!
we really need to start a group chat soon
I think I've joined but it's quiet! Hahaha

Back