Review of Dr Shephali Tagore

JSB

Hi there,
has anyone visited Dr Shephali at KKH before? I was recommended to visit her and wish to find out more information.

I consulted her once during my 31st week and found her good. Was keen to have her as my doctor for my csect since I was carrying twins.

But I gave birth early (preterm) even before my next consultation with her and went down the subsidized route. Never saw her again thereafter and my csect was also done by some other surgeon since it was an e-csect.

She’s my gynae. To me she’s quite chill and caring. She would do scan for every visit and well informed us the detail. I had an emergency c-sec with her, the process was all good and stitches healed well.

Hello everyone, I’m planning to see Dr Shephali as my gynae, hence wanted to find out a bit more about her consultation. Example, does she do her own scans? Is the waiting time to see her after an appointment long? Do we need to collect medicines/ Vitamins at the main pharmacy? Any advice is appreciated. :)

Hello everyone, I’m planning to see Dr Shephali as my gynae, hence wanted to find out a bit more about her consultation. Example, does she do her own scans? Is the waiting time to see her after an appointment long? Do we need to collect medicines/ Vitamins at the main pharmacy? Any advice is appreciated. :)
She did scan herself for every visit and will inform baby development.
Waiting time average about 15 to 20 mins but depends on situation, cos I’ve ever waited for 2 hours becos she has an emergency case to handle.
Medicines and vitamins are collect at the main pharmacy.
she won’t order any unnecessary scan/check if she thinks mummy is healthy and baby are growing up well. And she willing to share if you have question. And I think she’s quite chill also so won’t be feeling stress when seeing her.
Those are my personal view and hope it helps.

She did scan herself for every visit and will inform baby development.
Waiting time average about 15 to 20 mins but depends on situation, cos I’ve ever waited for 2 hours becos she has an emergency case to handle.
Medicines and vitamins are collect at the main pharmacy.
she won’t order any unnecessary scan/check if she thinks mummy is healthy and baby are growing up well. And she willing to share if you have question. And I think she’s quite chill also so won’t be feeling stress when seeing her.
Those are my personal view and hope it helps.
Thank you very much! This is very helpful! :)

Back