Recommended gynae at KKH

Vivi.

Hello ... anyone can recommend gynae at KKH ... going for 1st appt on 2nd March as a private patient... as I do not have any chosen doctor, they assist me to Dr Seet Meei Jiun ...
would like to get more advise or recommendations on gynae

Would recommend my wife gynae - Dr. Qi Maili. She is very friendly and caring gynae. And she is not the senior consultant, hence her charges is cheaper than those senior consultant and professor.

Hello ... anyone can recommend gynae at KKH ... going for 1st appt on 2nd March as a private patient... as I do not have any chosen doctor, they assist me to Dr Seet Meei Jiun ...
would like to get more advise or recommendations on gynae
Hi im also choosing gynea and was thinking dr seet meei jiun but cannot find any review on her. Is there any reason why they allocate her to you?

Would recommend my wife gynae - Dr. Qi Maili. She is very friendly and caring gynae. And she is not the senior consultant, hence her charges is cheaper than those senior consultant and professor.

Dr qi maili not a gynaecological cancer consultant? My grandma is seeing her

Hi im also choosing gynea and was thinking dr seet meei jiun but cannot find any review on her. Is there any reason why they allocate her to you?

Initially when I called in as a private patient, I said I do not have a preferred doctor when the nurse asked... so was allocated to her... but now i have decided to go for Dr Qi Maili

Hi, I chose Dr Manisha Mathur for my 1st pregnancy in 2019. I saw her from 6months onwards. She was fine during the consultations, very brief and pleasant (as usual, waiting time was very long varied from 45mins - 2.5hrs). During the birth, I had to wait for her to come over (it was a Saturday) before I could give the final push. Her stitching was also very good, I overheard from the general doctors/ trainees who were with me during birth. Also, when I was about to be discharged, she came over to my ward and gave me some advice for being a FTM - which I felt was a very nice gesture. I hope this will help :)

Dr qi maili not a gynaecological cancer consultant? My grandma is seeing her
I m not really sure , only know she is O & G, and her husband - Dr. Khoo CK use to be a famous O & G in KKH too for past 20 years but had move to MEN and open own clinic there in Y2019. If KKH, i would recommend Dr. Qi Maili and if private, i would suggest Dr. Khoo CK from Mount E Novena.

Initially when I called in as a private patient, I said I do not have a preferred doctor when the nurse asked... so was allocated to her... but now i have decided to go for Dr Qi Maili

didn know qi maili is a gynae. didn see her name in clinic L. only know she is the consultant of my grandma case who is at gynaelogical cancer centre there.

Hi, any recommendations for gynae for normal birth? Any idea or reviews about Dr. Liu Shuling or Dr. Lily kho Chye Lee?

Back