REALLY NEED HELP // LOST & FIRST TIME

MrsHo1212

Hi all, i am really not so experienced like many of you mummy here. I have no idea on a lot of term you guys used.
But i really need help. My last month menses started on 13th Dec and last about 4 days. Had intercourse on 20th dec - 24th Dec and 30th Dec.

I have been feeling giddy (like the whole world spinning), migraine, nauseous and fatigue since 28th Dec 2020.

My period is irregular, and it should come either 13th Jan or 20th Jan. I have already seen 2GP, but both GP said too early to tell. Tried many kits and negative, but last night i tried and got a "faint positive" (not sure if it is considered a faint positive) and i tried Clearblue digital JUST now and it shows "Not Pregnant" i am really confused and i dare not consult further GP just in case i am preggy and i am afraid of consuming any medication that may affect the fetus in the event i am preggy..

last night:
1610432720598.png

taken at 12pm:
1610432744561.png

Can someone please tell me if it is a early pregnancy? Is the first test a faint postive look or evap line? 2nd test shows not pregnant, is it because too early and could not detect the HCG since it is not my first urine? I dont know, i am really lost...

Normally, the pregnancy test kits should show the same positive results if pregnant. Maybe for your case, its a bit early to tell, as per what the GP has said, you could wait to see by end of this month if your period comes.

For me, when my period stop for 2 months, I then purchase the pregnancy kit to test and subsequently visited the GP to confirm the pregnancy before being referred to gynae.

Hello! Don't worry, testing can be stressful and confusing for all. Usually, digital tests are accurate from up to 4 days before your expected period date but since your cycle is irregular, better to wait for a few weeks and test again with first urine in the morning.

Meanwhile, you can always let your doctor know you are trying to conceive and may be pregnant, so that they can prescribe safe medications for your symptoms accordingly.

Hi, I think you might be in early stage of pregnancy. My last menses was 2-4 Dec. Had cramps since 31st Dec and didn't stop even until now. Tested on 7th Jan, my line was very faint. The pregnant line was like half a line. Went to gynae last weekend and found out that i was 5wks pregnant. Faint line could mean early stage of pregnancy.

For my case, my gynae suspected that my pregnancy hormones is low, so I was placed on jab and pills to stabilise the pregnancy.

My previous pregnancy, I was 3 wks late for my menses. Cramps and spotting but never the full blown menses. Tested on 5 test kits, all faint line. Went to GP, he also said not pregnant. Finally I cannot take it anymore, I went to see a gynae, I was 3 wks pregnant.

I would suggest you book an appointment with a gynea, request for a V scan. If there is a sac, I think you might get a Sept 2021 baby! Meanwhile, remember to take Folic Acid be it you are trying to conceive or already pregnant. All the best!

Last edited:
The clear blue digital test should be quite accurate,4 days before the next period date..

If u still worry about,can find gynea or go hospital to do the beta HCG blood test.

Hi all, i am really not so experienced like many of you mummy here. I have no idea on a lot of term you guys used.
But i really need help. My last month menses started on 13th Dec and last about 4 days. Had intercourse on 20th dec - 24th Dec and 30th Dec.

I have been feeling giddy (like the whole world spinning), migraine, nauseous and fatigue since 28th Dec 2020.

My period is irregular, and it should come either 13th Jan or 20th Jan. I have already seen 2GP, but both GP said too early to tell. Tried many kits and negative, but last night i tried and got a "faint positive" (not sure if it is considered a faint positive) and i tried Clearblue digital JUST now and it shows "Not Pregnant" i am really confused and i dare not consult further GP just in case i am preggy and i am afraid of consuming any medication that may affect the fetus in the event i am preggy..

last night:
View attachment 727017

taken at 12pm:
View attachment 727018
Like many mentioned clear blue should be accurate 4days before menses but I have similar result like you. I waited about 6weeks or more to test and showed positive results. Maybe you shud try to wait for another 1-2 weeks and test again. Meanwhile stop taking any medications that are harmful to fetus first

Back