Amazing confinement nanny available from Dec'20 onwards

Jilly

My confinement nanny is an amazing and experienced lady from msia who is staying in sg. She is proactive when it comes to taking care of the baby and also the family and is not very particular about other things. I really enjoy her confinement meals as they are well suited to my tastes and she is also knowledgeable on the type of herbs/ingredients to use for recovery. Most importantly, she is open to hearing what the mother wants and needs during this time and will easily cater to them.
She is available after the month of November'20 and i highly recommend her to anyone searching for a kind and reliable nanny.
Do pm me for her contact!

Attachments

• IMG_20201116_193007.jpg
    IMG_20201116_193007.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 257
  • IMG_20201114_124616.jpg
    IMG_20201114_124616.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 252
  • IMG_20201113_123505.jpg
    IMG_20201113_123505.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 256
  • IMG_20201112_190513.jpg
    IMG_20201112_190513.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 243

My confinement nanny is an amazing and experienced lady from msia who is staying in sg. She is proactive when it comes to taking care of the baby and also the family and is not very particular about other things. I really enjoy her confinement meals as they are well suited to my tastes and she is also knowledgeable on the type of herbs/ingredients to use for recovery. Most importantly, she is open to hearing what the mother wants and needs during this time and will easily cater to them.
She is available after the month of November'20 and i highly recommend her to anyone searching for a kind and reliable nanny.
Pm please

pm please!

Hi, may I have her contact?

Back