November 2020 Mummies

Hi everyone, just found out I’m pregnant and saw the gynae on Monday for the first scan. EDD 15 Nov.
Would like to join the relevant chat groups and learn from all the other mums out there!

Hello Mummies!
I'm 6 weeks pregnant today! went Gynae twice due to spotting :(
Pretty worried but yet there's nothing i can do. Does any mummies experience this before?

Also i will probably due late Nov :) Is there any groupchat to join?

Thank you :)

Hello Mummies!
I'm 6 weeks pregnant today! went Gynae twice due to spotting :(
Pretty worried but yet there's nothing i can do. Does any mummies experience this before?

Also i will probably due late Nov :) Is there any groupchat to join?

Thank you :)
I had mild brown spotting, then bright red bleeding with clots then back to brown spotting in week 5.

Had another scan yesterday (week 6 day 2 i think), spotted a blood clot...doc said it is subchorionic hematoma

Tested positive twice on Saturday. I was stunned so went to polyclinic on Monday. CONFIRMED PREGNANT. Expecting my 5th Baby. Last time I was pregnant was 11 years ago! dr KT Tan from KKH delivered my last 2 Via C-section (in 2006 & 2009) She is cool And no nonsense. I was in good hands.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, just found out I’m pregnant and saw the gynae on Monday for the first scan. EDD 15 Nov.
Would like to join the relevant chat groups and learn from all the other mums out there!

Hi! My EDD falls on the same date as you! Did you manage to join any chat groups?

Hello ladies, I’ll love to join the chat group too, stay at home and get connected. EDD Nov 2020. I’m excited and nervous as well being first time mum. I’m now on week 11 but still feel bloated and sometime uneasy. Hope to stay connected while staying at home with you and lending each other strength. Is it time to start finding confinement lady?

Hi! Is there any Tele gram group we can join?
Not too keen on WA due to privacy issues as prev group on WA alot of imposters from prev pregnancy experience.

Thanks! :)

Hi! Is there any Tele gram group we can join?
Not too keen on WA due to privacy issues as prev group on WA alot of imposters from prev pregnancy experience.

Thanks! :)

Sure, you can join at t.me/joinchat/OE7Q_1MWcRjRBfZvmacnbw

Please fill up the excel form when you have joined the group and provide verification too. If not you will be kicked out :)

hi babe,
Congrats on your bfp! If you know of any good cl recommendations, can consider booking them as the good ones might get reserved really fast.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna join nov mum WA grp.
Hi all, we have a WA for Nov20 mummies only (sorry no daddies). Verification is required before I can add you in. Pm me if you want to join.

Hi, i’m keen to join the WA group. :) thanks!

Hi mummies! I'm a first time mum & my edd is in Nov 2020 and would like to join WA grpchat. Anyone can intro?

Hi my edd is mid Nov. I would like to join the chat group. May I have the link or whatapps group number ?

Anyone looking for a CL urgently?

I have my CL Jiayi to highly recommend. She had taken care of me and my baby well and had previously engaged her services twice (for #2 and #3). Over the years, our friendship grew and had recommended CL Jiayi to many of my mummy friends and they all were happy with CL Jiayi helping during their confinement.

Do note she is currently in Msia and due to the current covid situation there would be extra fees and a 7 day SHN to serve before commencing on the CL assignment. Do drop me a WA at 96484322 and I can help link you guys up!

(fyi- I do not earn anything and am only trying to help a good friend and a mummy aka you in need)

Attachments

• InShot_20201018_200038545.jpg
    InShot_20201018_200038545.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 76

Back