Confinement Nanny to Recommend

yvonne1981

Dear all,

Would like to recommend confinement nanny Qiu Yi whom I engaged for my confinement from Homey Confinement. https://www.homeyconfinement.com/

She was very hygienic, caring for my baby and cook good food.

Feel blessed with her around.

Contact the owner directly at 9392 3100. The owner is a very nice person to talk with and responsive.

Yvone.jpg

Thank you.

Last edited:

I have just completed my confinement, would like to recommend Auntie Sally as I find her to be responsible, observe good hygiene and takes care of baby very well. Confinement dishes cooked is also very tasty with many varieties of food.
Easy going person with over 10 years plus of experience. We extended her services by another 2 weeks after our second week with her. I found Auntie sally through an online recommendation from this forum.

She is very organised and also very experience with the herbs needed for confinement. She is always cheerful and jovial, always offering motherly advice and assistance to me whenever I needed help with breast feeding and pumping of milk. Over the 6 weeks with her, we have learned so much about caring for baby, especially when the baby is down with Jaundice during the first few days and my helper have also learned how to cook from her. The helper is now able to cook nice chinese dishes of Singapore and Malaysia now, as well as Hakka delights (abacus seeds)

Do contact her at +60167672851 if you need a confinement nanny.

Hihi, any recommendation for good confinement lady who can cook vegetarian dishes? I’m ovo-lacto (can take dairy and eggs), EDD mid June. Thanks!

Can someone please tell what are the charges usually charged by Confinement nannies and for how long are their services required usually

My sis-in-law hire nanny from PEM. The nanny was caring and well trained. Her cook was sooooo delicious! I tried it when my sis-in-law was having her meal. :p It doesn't tastes like confinement food at all.And the nanny hand wash all the baby cloth! She was so nice!
I'm going to hire PEM nanny for myself also! You guys can check on their website and call them to check the price.

My sis-in-law hire nanny from PEM. The nanny was caring and well trained. Her cook was sooooo delicious! I tried it when my sis-in-law was having her meal. :p It doesn't tastes like confinement food at all.And the nanny hand wash all the baby cloth! She was so nice!
I'm going to hire PEM nanny for myself also! You guys can check on their website and call them to check the price.

This is their website

Hi , who do you recommend in PEM?

Hi everyone, as you all know, Covid-19 has made life very troublesome and many ppl had last-minute problems with finding a good nanny. Would like to recommend my nanny Mdm Chia, who is very capable and helped us through this difficult situation. We are very grateful to her for taking care of our little family for the confinement period.

Our plans to have additional help from either of our mothers were thrown out of the window due to the Covid-19 border closure and Circuit Breaker. So Mdm Chia's support and wealth of experience have been indispensable especially since we are first-time parents. She helped us ease into routine with our little one, ensuring that all of us are properly nourished and have sufficient rest. She was supportive of my breast-feeding dilemmas, encouraged and coached us with the basic infant-care skills, and was also extremely cordial to our pet cat. The food whipped by Mdm Chia are super delicious, and she very graciously shared the recipes with us.

I highly recommend her services if you're someone who is fuss-free, appreciates honest-straightforward advice and practicality. It would be a bonus if you are mainly Chinese-speaking -- we are not fluent in our Chinese language, but thankfully we got by with mutual understanding and Google Translate! I also strongly encourage parents to lay some basic house/pet rules to set expectations upon nanny's arrival to start off on the right foot!

All in all, she was amazing to have around the house. Would also like to thank Confinement Angels for assigning her to me and for making all the arrangements despite the Covid-19 situation. Truly had a peace of mind and enjoyed my confinement.

Hi everyone, as you all know, Covid-19 has made life very troublesome and many ppl had last-minute problems with finding a good nanny. Would like to recommend my nanny Mdm Chia, who is very capable and helped us through this difficult situation. We are very grateful to her for taking care of our little family for the confinement period.

Our plans to have additional help from either of our mothers were thrown out of the window due to the Covid-19 border closure and Circuit Breaker. So Mdm Chia's support and wealth of experience have been indispensable especially since we are first-time parents. She helped us ease into routine with our little one, ensuring that all of us are properly nourished and have sufficient rest. She was supportive of my breast-feeding dilemmas, encouraged and coached us with the basic infant-care skills, and was also extremely cordial to our pet cat. The food whipped by Mdm Chia are super delicious, and she very graciously shared the recipes with us.

I highly recommend her services if you're someone who is fuss-free, appreciates honest-straightforward advice and practicality. It would be a bonus if you are mainly Chinese-speaking -- we are not fluent in our Chinese language, but thankfully we got by with mutual understanding and Google Translate! I also strongly encourage parents to lay some basic house/pet rules to set expectations upon nanny's arrival to start off on the right foot!

All in all, she was amazing to have around the house. Would also like to thank Confinement Angels for assigning her to me and for making all the arrangements despite the Covid-19 situation. Truly had a peace of mind and enjoyed my confinement.
Hello do you mind sharing Mdm Chia’s contact please? Thank you!

Hi, can you share mdm Chia’s contact?

Hi anyone need confinement lady during end of Oct or beginning Nov 2020? I have one confinement lady to recommend. Currently she is working in Singapore, doing confinement with another mummy. But one of the mummy which book her for November 2020, last minute cancel her booking. So she has empty slot ard end Oct - Nov 2020. She will help me do confinement on Dec 2020. Her review is good. Please let me know if you are interest. Thank you.
U mind to share the contact of your nanny?

Hi anyone need confinement lady during end of Oct or beginning Nov 2020? I have one confinement lady to recommend. Currently she is working in Singapore, doing confinement with another mummy. But one of the mummy which book her for November 2020, last minute cancel her booking. So she has empty slot ard end Oct - Nov 2020. She will help me do confinement on Dec 2020. Her review is good. Please let me know if you are interest. Thank you.

Hello! would you be able to share the contact of your recommended Nanny? Thank you!

Back