Support group - Miscarriages

From my own experience, I felt cramps even before my baby's heartbeat stopped. When I went to urgent o&g @ kkh, I was having cramps and the ultrasound shows that my baby's heartbeat was very slow.

If you feel uncomfortable in any ways, it is better to check. Praying that everything is okay for you.

The heartbeat stopped when I went O&G for some weird pain that is uncommon and O&G dr refused to tell me if baby is really gone. But well it has been confirmed today by my Gynae.

The only thing is there was not much cramp, no bleeding and no other discomfort so it is hard to accept it...

Hi all,
tears swell up as I read this thread. I recently had a miscarriage at week 13. I was very upset as it was my first pregnancy.

First two gynae visits (week 8 and 11 respectively) showed that baby was growing well. Fast forward to the week before the third gynae visit:-

1) I couldn't control my bladder : I felt that something was pressing on my bladder and I wanted to pee all the time. Friends told me this was normal since baby was growing. I didnt feel right as i suspected a UTI. However, a visit to my GP on monday showed that i did not have UTI.

2) Cramps on right tummy: just sudden jolts of pain on the right at times through out the whole week since Monday.

On Friday, I couldn't control my bladder again. Before visiting the gynae, I had already peed my pants (thank god i was wearing a pad).

As usual, had a scan and gynae highlighted that my bladder was so full. The ultrascan did not show any heartbeat from the baby.

Gynae then broke the news that baby stopped growing at approx week 12. Also, my bladder was so full that she asked me to head to A&E right away to drain the 1L of urine accumulated in my bladder.

I chose d&c the following day because I couldn't bear to eat medicine and see my baby bleed out by itself.

Thank you for reading. I am still grieving and I hope to feel better emotionally soon...

I'm 5-6 weeks, but had a miscarriage. This is my first pregnancy and I'm quite lost.

Diagnosed with miscarriage, PUL or ectopic. They couldn't find the sac neither can they find anything in the fallopian tubes. But won't rule out ectopic yet.

Was told by the doctor to go back to take a HCG test next week to confirm if it's a complete miscarriage.

What should I do if it's a confirmed miscarriage? Since it's 5-6 weeks, do I have to go through confinement? Or given MC?

Hi all,
tears swell up as I read this thread. I recently had a miscarriage at week 13. I was very upset as it was my first pregnancy.

First two gynae visits (week 8 and 11 respectively) showed that baby was growing well. Fast forward to the week before the third gynae visit:-

1) I couldn't control my bladder : I felt that something was pressing on my bladder and I wanted to pee all the time. Friends told me this was normal since baby was growing. I didnt feel right as i suspected a UTI. However, a visit to my GP on monday showed that i did not have UTI.

2) Cramps on right tummy: just sudden jolts of pain on the right at times through out the whole week since Monday.

On Friday, I couldn't control my bladder again. Before visiting the gynae, I had already peed my pants (thank god i was wearing a pad).

As usual, had a scan and gynae highlighted that my bladder was so full. The ultrascan did not show any heartbeat from the baby.

Gynae then broke the news that baby stopped growing at approx week 12. Also, my bladder was so full that she asked me to head to A&E right away to drain the 1L of urine accumulated in my bladder.

I chose d&c the following day because I couldn't bear to eat medicine and see my baby bleed out by itself.

Thank you for reading. I am still grieving and I hope to feel better emotionally soon...

I just suffered from a miscarriage. Did a first scan at week 6. The heartbeat was strong and fast. Two days after the appointment I started spotting. Texted the doctor and the doctor said it should be fine because we had heard the heartbeat but he would still examine me if i wanted.

After the examination, he said that I had a polyp. He also scanned again and heartbeat seemed fine. Hence, the spotting should be from the polyp. I continued to spot for the next week. On the next appointment, the heartbeat could no longer be detected and he scheduled me to do a d&c two days later.

I am here typing now after a fitful few hours of sleep. I feel physically drained and emotionally pained. It was our first kid. I never thought it would happen to me. My thoughts and emotions are in a flurry.

The only way forward is to build up again physically and be thankful for the things that we already have.

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Reading this forum gives me alot of consolation telling me I am not alone and never to give up hope. Thank you all ladies for sharing your stories.

Just had my 3rd MC ytd. Lost the 1st one 1.5 yrs ago due to loss of hb at 6 wks and the next 2 due to no fetal pole developed. It seems that development tend to stop between 5 to 6 weeks. Having lost the 3rd one, finally I can be referred to the recurrent loss pregnancy clinic to investigate what's causing development to stop although there's still 50% chance that there could be no results. Not much time left, am already 39 years old..

Was heart broken for the first one and still think about him/her till today. Although nothing can heal the pain but we can learn to be stronger and keep trying. It takes alot of courage to face the uncertainty again and again but ladies, don't give up. What I have learnt is don't wait to find out what's wrong especially if you have MC twice or more.. I would have gone for tests if I had knew there's doctors practising in the field of recurrent miscarriages. I have always thought that I had to MC 3 times to investigate what is wrong. I do ask myself if I could have done something to help my 3rd one to develop if I knew what's wrong. But nevertheless, it has already happened so I can only look forward not backwards..

Have done alot of reading these past few days and am convinced that I need to lose weight (am slightly overweight), change my diet to less salt sugar and carbs and start exercising if I want to increase my chance of conceiving a healthy baby. Guess I would also try see a tcm (any recommendations?) and a womb masseur to help. Fingers crossed, hoping for baby dust in a few months..

Those trying or on the fence whether to start trying, be brave. The day you give up is the day you lose all hope. But do proactively take steps to increase your probability!

Those who keen to start a WA support grp, pm me your contact!

Hi ladies,

Reading this forum gives me alot of consolation telling me I am not alone and never to give up hope. Thank you all ladies for sharing your stories.

Just had my 3rd MC ytd. Lost the 1st one 1.5 yrs ago due to loss of hb at 6 wks and the next 2 due to no fetal pole developed. It seems that development tend to stop between 5 to 6 weeks. Having lost the 3rd one, finally I can be referred to the recurrent loss pregnancy clinic to investigate what's causing development to stop although there's still 50% chance that there could be no results. Not much time left, am already 39 years old..

Was heart broken for the first one and still think about him/her till today. Although nothing can heal the pain but we can learn to be stronger and keep trying. It takes alot of courage to face the uncertainty again and again but ladies, don't give up. What I have learnt is don't wait to find out what's wrong especially if you have MC twice or more.. I would have gone for tests if I had knew there's doctors practising in the field of recurrent miscarriages. I have always thought that I had to MC 3 times to investigate what is wrong. I do ask myself if I could have done something to help my 3rd one to develop if I knew what's wrong. But nevertheless, it has already happened so I can only look forward not backwards..

Have done alot of reading these past few days and am convinced that I need to lose weight (am slightly overweight), change my diet to less salt sugar and carbs and start exercising if I want to increase my chance of conceiving a healthy baby. Guess I would also try see a tcm (any recommendations?) and a womb masseur to help. Fingers crossed, hoping for baby dust in a few months..

Those trying or on the fence whether to start trying, be brave. The day you give up is the day you lose all hope. But do proactively take steps to increase your probability!

Do u mind sharing more about this recurrent loss pregnancy clinic where is it? I had Two pregnancies but both end up in miscarriages. Doctor couldn’t explain why.

hello all, i lost my baby to stillbirth at week 34, cause is unknown (all the prenatal tests done did not show any problems). Anyone has similar experience and has a gynae to introduce who is good at diagnosis at 3rd trimester?

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

You are so strong!! Hugs to you.
i also had a miscarriage July this year. Did SO IUI thrice, conceived with the second try ( that was the miscarriage ) and third try ended up with cyst. It is all well now & im currently seeing TCM recommended by colleague.
i saw via this forum that some people engaged Angelia to do fertility massage. I texted her a few days back & currently still considering if i should go ahead because of the price.
Anyone here have any advice?

Hugs Clksy.. all ladies here are very strong and many are still trying their best. We have a few ladies here who have baby dust on them! Don't give up, baby dust will come. I read about Angelia too. Am planning to try a few sessions with her too but she is really expensive! I heard she typically does packages for 24 sessions and each Ala carte session is $200plus. I noticed there are other fertility massues around although not much review though.. Did Angelia advise you of her cost yet?

Hugs Clksy.. all ladies here are very strong and many are still trying their best. We have a few ladies here who have baby dust on them! Don't give up, baby dust will come. I read about Angelia too. Am planning to try a few sessions with her too but she is really expensive! I heard she typically does packages for 24 sessions and each Ala carte session is $200plus. I noticed there are other fertility massues around although not much review though.. Did Angelia advise you of her cost yet?

yes she did advise me on the cost already. That was one of the factor that makes me wonder if i should proceed. Does she do ala cart? she recommended to sign 24 sessions because a few sessions will not help much actually. she is patient to explain things when i have queries though, just that it is a huge commitment, i hope to get more feedback from ladies here to see if it is worth a try. Still feeling abit lost at this stage.

yes she did advise me on the cost already. That was one of the factor that makes me wonder if i should proceed. Does she do ala cart? she recommended to sign 24 sessions because a few sessions will not help much actually. she is patient to explain things when i have queries though, just that it is a huge commitment, i hope to get more feedback from ladies here to see if it is worth a try. Still feeling abit lost at this stage.
I did read from some other forums that she does Ala carte but it's 200plus per session. Some ladies got gd news after massaging for 1 to 2 months so I was thinking maybe 24 sessions isn't required...

I did read from some other forums that she does Ala carte but it's 200plus per session. Some ladies got gd news after massaging for 1 to 2 months so I was thinking maybe 24 sessions isn't required...

yeah initially i also thought so like the same way you do. But when i texted her i found out that the growth of an egg phase preparation takes about 90 days, thats why she recommended the quoted sessions. I also saw some of them got BFP after a few sessions ! You going to text her to give it a try? What about the AMK tcm? DrZou? I saw reviews on google, wasn’t as good as many people say though, people say seems like production line , so i dont quite dare to go see .

yeah initially i also thought so like the same way you do. But when i texted her i found out that the growth of an egg phase preparation takes about 90 days, thats why she recommended the quoted sessions. I also saw some of them got BFP after a few sessions ! You going to text her to give it a try? What about the AMK tcm? DrZou? I saw reviews on google, wasn’t as good as many people say though, people say seems like production line , so i dont quite dare to go see .
Yup, I will text her to discuss more. The tcm I saw in forums include Dr Zou, a practitioner in clementi an done of the ladies here also recommended a lady practitioner at funan bukit batok.. I may prob try the clementi or bukit batok lady since she's nearer to where I live.. I think all popular tcms must wait for a long time!

Yup, I will text her to discuss more. The tcm I saw in forums include Dr Zou, a practitioner in clementi an done of the ladies here also recommended a lady practitioner at funan bukit batok.. I may prob try the clementi or bukit batok lady since she's nearer to where I live.. I think all popular tcms must wait for a long time!

i dont think they offer ala carte sessions anymore. Maybe can DM? I can share with you more.

hello all, i lost my baby to stillbirth at week 34, cause is unknown (all the prenatal tests done did not show any problems). Anyone has similar experience and has a gynae to introduce who is good at diagnosis at 3rd trimester?

Hugs to u. Dr Sf Loh is experience in high risk pregnancy. Dr suresh Nair as well.
U may want to consult them. Stay strong

Just want to tell you that tough times will pass. It is not easy but do talk to us ladies here if you need anyone to talk to. Big hug to you!!

Hi ladies
So I'm 7 weeks pregnant and was diagnosed with threaten miscarriage. Today I pass out what I believe was a sac. My next appointment is next friday. Should I go to kkh earlier or just let it bleed out till next appointment? As much as I want this pregnancy, I really am tired already.

Hi ladies
So I'm 7 weeks pregnant and was diagnosed with threaten miscarriage. Today I pass out what I believe was a sac. My next appointment is next friday. Should I go to kkh earlier or just let it bleed out till next appointment? As much as I want this pregnancy, I really am tired already.

For me back then i was 6 weeks. I also pass out a huge clot. & went back to gynae to check only after i completely stop bleeding. But that was when the gynae said my pregnancy was not viable anymore.

If doctor havent confirmed, i think you shld go back and check.

Totally understand the stress level and mental tiredness.

jiayou okay?

Hi,
Does anyone encountered continuous bleeding or spotting after hcg drop to 0 ? I had my blood test done after my first menses finished, n it is confirmed that hcg is already 0. But i m still having continuous spotting (even with fresh blood) after hcg drops to 0. My miscarriage was in around mid Nov. My hcg is very low to start with, n was advised to wait naturally.
Very frustating to see bleeding even after hcg drop to 0..n dont think is my next menses, as my previous one (the 1st menses after mc) is just 2 weeks ago. I started yoga since some weeks back, but doubt it causes bleeding too.

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone share their recovery experience after D&C? I had a D&C done in October as baby was confirmed with T18. It has been 3 menstrual cycle since but each cycle is still light, lasting about 2 days only. This is normal as hormones will need time to rebalance and for uterine lining to build up again? I am thinking of going to the doctor again for a check. Doctor advised previously to TTC again after 3 cycles. But with the light menstrual, I think I should wait longer and get myself check first.

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone share their recovery experience after D&C? I had a D&C done in October as baby was confirmed with T18. It has been 3 menstrual cycle since but each cycle is still light, lasting about 2 days only. This is normal as hormones will need time to rebalance and for uterine lining to build up again? I am thinking of going to the doctor again for a check. Doctor advised previously to TTC again after 3 cycles. But with the light menstrual, I think I should wait longer and get myself check first.
I just did my D&C last week at Week 11. Waiting for results for the miscarriage. Personally I feel no need to check anything for now. Give yourself 6 months to try naturally and if nothing happens, then go and check. All the best!

Hi Ladies,

I was advised to wait for another 6 months. Meanwhile I went to Tcm and acupuncture to improve the blood flow. Personally I see an impact in my general health. All the best to you n take care !

Hi girls,

I have just terminated my pregnancy via induced birth one month ago, as my baby girl was diagnosed with a genetic disorder. Can I check with you girls if anyone know when will the first menses come? I was told by my gynae that my first menses will come 7 weeks after my termination. Doctor advised me to wait for 6 months before we TTC. Me and my husband are thinking of going for IVF, as we are afraid that we will fall under the 25% probability of getting the genetic disorder again. Wondering if we can go ahead for IVF anytime we want? Or shall we wait for 6 months, like what my gynae has advised?

If u go ivf, there also no guarantee that same thing will happen again as the embryologist will only pick the fastest sperm to fertilise with eggs unless u do pgs/pgd to rule out the genetic issue. Both of u can do karotyping test to see if got any genetic issue.

Yes ur body need recovery as u just given birth so 6 months is ideal time frame.

Ya if ur menses doesnt come 7 week, consult ur doctor, ur doc will give medicine to induce menses.

If u go ivf, there also no guarantee that same thing will happen again as the embryologist will only pick the fastest sperm to fertilise with eggs unless u do pgs/pgd to rule out the genetic issue. Both of u can do karotyping test to see if got any genetic issue.

Yes ur body need recovery as u just given birth so 6 months is ideal time frame.

Ya if ur menses doesnt come 7 week, consult ur doctor, ur doc will give medicine to induce menses.

Ya, we are thinking of doing it with pgs/pgd. Thanks for the advise! I see okay, will let my body recover and give it a try in 6 months time. And will see my gynae if my menses doesn’t come.

Hi all,
I've just delivered my stillbirth baby 7 days ago when she was 27wks+2 due to no heart beat. Very devastating period of my life and I feel that the only way to make myself feel better, is to get pregnant again. This is my number 2. My number 1 just turned 2yrs old this year. Any idea if we can try to conceive immediately after the confinement period? I'll be doing a full 28daya confinement.

Hello,

I am actually scheduled to have d&C tomorrow. My baby is approaching 12 weeks, diagnosed with a genetic disorder which makes it incompatible with life. I am contemplating asking for a final ultrasound scan before the d&c procedure because my last u/s was at week 9, i know baby will look quite different in two weeks. Was thinking I wanted something as a keepsake for this baby, which is my first. But I am also aware I may feel more upset seeing it more developed. Then I am also worried I will regret not asking for a final keepsake. Has anyone asked for a final ultrasound before a termination?

Thank you

Just had a D&C done on 3 days ago and my ankles are aching so badly when I woke up today. Any ladies experienced these aches before?

Also starting to get more cramps compared to day 1 after the D&C.

Just had a D&C done on 3 days ago and my ankles are aching so badly when I woke up today. Any ladies experienced these aches before?

Also starting to get more cramps compared to day 1 after the D&C.
Hi,
So sorry for your loss, hope you are feeling emotionally better.

It’s been one week since my d&c . I didn’t experience any ankle aches but had very bad cramps on day 4 & 5. I finally took the painkillers from the doctor. Now on day 7 I’ve stopped the painkillers and the cramps have subsided.

Do take painkillers if it gets unbearable but it should subside after a few days.

Take care and try to rest as much as you can.

Hi,
So sorry for your loss, hope you are feeling emotionally better.

It’s been one week since my d&c . I didn’t experience any ankle aches but had very bad cramps on day 4 & 5. I finally took the painkillers from the doctor. Now on day 7 I’ve stopped the painkillers and the cramps have subsided.

Do take painkillers if it gets unbearable but it should subside after a few days.

Take care and try to rest as much as you can.
Hi, thanks for the reply and I hope you're coping well too.

The cramps don't bother me as much as the sore ankles and feet. Makes me wonder if it's because I showered the moment I reached home from the hospital but prior to that I was already admitted for 2 days so I needed that shower.

Now I'm also wondering if it's because of all the confinement rules that I am breaking haha

Hello,

I am actually scheduled to have d&C tomorrow. My baby is approaching 12 weeks, diagnosed with a genetic disorder which makes it incompatible with life. I am contemplating asking for a final ultrasound scan before the d&c procedure because my last u/s was at week 9, i know baby will look quite different in two weeks. Was thinking I wanted something as a keepsake for this baby, which is my first. But I am also aware I may feel more upset seeing it more developed. Then I am also worried I will regret not asking for a final keepsake. Has anyone asked for a final ultrasound before a termination?

Thank you

Scan pic can be a keepsake. If dr is quite confident this pregnancy cannot progress then I don’t feel the need to scan again. See or not see again u will still be upset. Time will heal.

Scan pic can be a keepsake. If dr is quite confident this pregnancy cannot progress then I don’t feel the need to scan again. See or not see again u will still be upset. Time will heal.
I got a final ultrasound scan to see baby at week 12. And I’m glad I did, as expected she looks like a little baby now, listened to her heartbeat one last time too. Hubby took a video of the ultrasound and doc gave us a 3D print out too.

I got a final ultrasound scan to see baby at week 12. And I’m glad I did, as expected she looks like a little baby now, listened to her heartbeat one last time too. Hubby took a video of the ultrasound and doc gave us a 3D print out too.

sorry to ask if you are ok to share how do you find out that ur baby has genetic disorder? I’m sorry for your loss and take care of your body ya :)

sorry to ask if you are ok to share how do you find out that ur baby has genetic disorder? I’m sorry for your loss and take care of your body ya :)
No worries. My husband and I know we are carriers of the same genetic defect so with every pregnancy there is a 25% chance that our baby will inherit both our faulty genes. at 10 weeks plus we did cvs to check baby’s placenta dna .

Dear ladies,

I was in this grp in 2014.. Just want to say don't give up all will definitely sailing smooth smooth k k... I have finally reached destination after 5 yrs...

I am blessed with 2 rainbows babies... I have 2 MCs 1 rainbow baby 2 MCs 1 rainbow baby... Jiayou all mummies or mummies to be

Dear ladies,

I was in this grp in 2014.. Just want to say don't give up all will definitely sailing smooth smooth k k... I have finally reached destination after 5 yrs...

I am blessed with 2 rainbows babies... I have 2 MCs 1 rainbow baby 2 MCs 1 rainbow baby... Jiayou all mummies or mummies to be

Thank you for sharing your story. You are very strong to continue trying even after facing second mc. May I ask if you know the reason for your mc?

i want to try again but I’m very afraid that I’ll end up in the unlucky 25% and have to terminate pregnancy again.

Thank you for sharing your story. You are very strong to continue trying even after facing second mc. May I ask if you know the reason for your mc?

i want to try again but I’m very afraid that I’ll end up in the unlucky 25% and have to terminate pregnancy again.
After 2nd MCs I did full detailed test for recurrent loss test and found out I have antibody issue which is body will reject the foreign object whenever I pregnant.. I have gone thru a series of treatments till I have #1.. So aft that gynae commented usually aft live pregnancy there will be smooth pregnancy but I have 2 losses n he commented can have #1 mean will have again just need to continue trying but my heart feel no right cos can't be keep pregnant n MC n d&c so change to another high risk gynae to found out that I since born already have septate uterus went thru keyhole surgery correct some part aft that try again n throughout my pregnancy w gynae n tcm help I got #2 last year.. Oh ya I stopped work too cos I feel working are too stressed up as I need to faced them aft every pregnancy n it is v hard for me cos I don't wish to share w colleagues so silent pain is more painful.. I am agreed w one of the reply getting pregnant can ease our pain of MCs but aft gave birth we really will feel complete and stopped blaming ourselves... But I told myself I have 4 angel in heaven looking aft us.. Be it early pregnancy or full term also my babies I am mother of 6...

Ya but I can't advise... Cos I know the pain for the loss... My hub c me suffer he said blessed w 1 he v grateful n enough le but I feel should have 2 and glad I persist we are full to have 2 rainbows babies... Both of them happy play together.. #1 dote #2 v much n help to take care too...

For me is just continue to try but find out root causes and deal w it than keep trial an error which is killing... And if I nv try I will nv be a mother...

After 2nd MCs I did full detailed test for recurrent loss test and found out I have antibody issue which is body will reject the foreign object whenever I pregnant.. I have gone thru a series of treatments till I have #1.. So aft that gynae commented usually aft live pregnancy there will be smooth pregnancy but I have 2 losses n he commented can have #1 mean will have again just need to continue trying but my heart feel no right cos can't be keep pregnant n MC n d&c so change to another high risk gynae to found out that I since born already have septate uterus went thru keyhole surgery correct some part aft that try again n throughout my pregnancy w gynae n tcm help I got #2 last year.. Oh ya I stopped work too cos I feel working are too stressed up as I need to faced them aft every pregnancy n it is v hard for me cos I don't wish to share w colleagues so silent pain is more painful.. I am agreed w one of the reply getting pregnant can ease our pain of MCs but aft gave birth we really will feel complete and stopped blaming ourselves... But I told myself I have 4 angel in heaven looking aft us.. Be it early pregnancy or full term also my babies I am mother of 6...

Ya but I can't advise... Cos I know the pain for the loss... My hub c me suffer he said blessed w 1 he v grateful n enough le but I feel should have 2 and glad I persist we are full to have 2 rainbows babies... Both of them happy play together.. #1 dote #2 v much n help to take care too...

For me is just continue to try but find out root causes and deal w it than keep trial an error which is killing... And if I nv try I will nv be a mother...
Thank you very much for sharing your story. Yes indeed early or full term babies are all our babies!
Very happy that you got your wishes come true through your strength, courage and determination! I will remember your story as I continue my journey! :)

Thank you very much for sharing your story. Yes indeed early or full term babies are all our babies!
Very happy that you got your wishes come true through your strength, courage and determination! I will remember your story as I continue my journey! :)
I'm happy to share... I'm in this journey since 2013 and finally graduated in 2019... Jiayou all...

Anything can always pm me to chat as I might not be active here... Busy at home w bb and hbl for #1

Hi. I just had a D&C done recently at week 10. Fetus stopped growing at 8 week plus without any symptoms. It hurts when my US was doing fine at 6,7,8 week.
I know its not the end of the world but i can't help but feel that my world is just gloomy and dark. I am coping better with my feelings, but sometimes the heartache and the pain of loss just overwhelmed me.
How do you ladies cope with an miscarriage? Grateful for any advise. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi. I just had a D&C done recently at week 10. Fetus stopped growing at 8 week plus without any symptoms. It hurts when my US was doing fine at 6,7,8 week.
I know its not the end of the world but i can't help but feel that my world is just gloomy and dark. I am coping better with my feelings, but sometimes the heartache and the pain of loss just overwhelmed me.

Hello,

i went through the exact same thing like you & at this point i’m still griefing. I totally understand how you feel, sometimes u feel okay, sometimes u feel overwhelmed & just keep crying.
For me, i feel support is very important. Find a close friend/family/ husband to talk to whenever you feel lost/depressed.
For me, my confidant is my husband & sister. Although my husband is also griefing, somehow i felt better when we talk to each other about our feelings & telling each other that we will be there for each other, watch netflix movie together etc. I guess we need to give ourselves more time to heal. I’m learning how to take 1 day at a time.

It's been slightly more than a month since my D&C and I had used up the last of my frozen embryos as well.

Still grieving and I still cry on some days when I talk or think about it. Work helps to distract me though. Just seen my doctor today and like she says, I guess it just needs to take time to heal.

Back