Any private investigator to recommended?

Hi Everyone,

Does any one who has a good and efficiency P.I to recommend. Previously employed one but very lazy and not punctual, told him to reach this place to surveillance at 230, reach the place at 330 instead.

Need one that can give me advice, but i’m on Budget not much cash left due to this lousy one. Thanks all if u can share contact.

Hi Everyone,

Does any one who has a good and efficiency P.I to recommend. Previously employed one but very lazy and not punctual, told him to reach this place to surveillance at 230, reach the place at 330 instead.

Need one that can give me advice, but i’m on Budget not much cash left due to this lousy one. Thanks all if u can share contact.

A private investigator cannot be punctual for his work n can be an hour late then this private investigator cannot be use anymore.

There are so many people who already warn regarding hacking and installing spyware on hp or laptop.
These hackers are just taking advantage of these who are lost and stress and wanting to get the evidence at the cheapest and shortest time.

Please if u wan to know the truth or get evidence, go to a proper PI agency. So that all your evidence will be able to use for confrontation and court uses.
Hi Janey, can pm me the PI details. Thanks!

Hi, anybody got cheap & good PI that can hack into a person mobile to check his whatsapp & wechat msg etc, and photos? but i dun have access to the phone, only can provide serial number & IMEI number. Thanks

U shouldn’t look for. Private Investigator for that. U should look for a hacker.
Anyway, I don’t think any licensed Private Investigator will do that.

PLS TAKE NOTE.

Pls be careful about these people who told you they can hack whatapps or able to see thing in husband handphone without being detected.
Before I engage them they promise everything will be discreet and the app will never be found out.
Now my husband had found out about the app and threaten to make a police report.

Peipei it’s illegal don’t try it. Why wan to commit offence to find out the truth and many of these who say can hack wechat n what apps are lying

Hey.. Just a questions to mummy whom engaged PI.
If PI show proof of husband going to the woman's house. Is that consider as adultery already?
I know that if they go to hotel room, is consider as adultery already. But what if house/apartment?

I was told by my Private Investigator, to get concrete evidence other than they go hotel or house, must also get evidence they have relationship example holding hands or hugging.

for going to house it will depend is there anyone else in the house or what is the timing he go to the house and how long he was there.

I was told by my Private Investigator, to get concrete evidence other than they go hotel or house, must also get evidence they have relationship example holding hands or hugging.

for going to house it will depend is there anyone else in the house or what is the timing he go to the house and how long he was there.

Hey babe. Just curious har. You mentioned said have to depend if there's anyone in the house, or how long they were inside.
But if engaged PI, how will PI know if there's anyone in the house? Eg is the girl's house.
Also if they exited the house in 15mins, consider 'long'? But doesn't mean they don't have sex ba. Cause it can meant quickie?

Then have to look for a good Private Investigator who knows how to look for signs whether is there anyone else in the house or not.

I was told at least minimum at least 1 hours to have strong evidence

Last edited:
Hey.. Just a questions to mummy whom engaged PI.
If PI show proof of husband going to the woman's house. Is that consider as adultery already?
I know that if they go to hotel room, is consider as adultery already. But what if house/apartment?

yes. it's still consider as adultery. But have to consider as few factor for instance, after they go into the house whether all the window and door all shut and also the timing like in the night where they stay overnight there.

The experience of the Private Investigator is very important as he will be able to put in important evidence to justify adultery

Woman fails in legal bid to punish ex-spouse over photos

Source: Straits Times
Date Published: 29 Apr 2019
Author: K.C. Vijayan

Seeking return of family album, she claimed he breached court order following divorce.

A divorcee who gave up her marriage of almost three decades may now also have lost a collection of memories, after the High Court dismissed her unusual legal bid seeking the return of a family photo album.
The case follows the June 2016 divorce of a couple - who cannot be identified but are believed to be around 60 years old - which saw a 50-50 division of all their matrimonial assets including their $3.7 million home in Toh Crescent, Changi.
When the woman went to the property last December, she could not find the prized yellow album and applied to court again, claiming her former husband had breached a High Court order made last year on ancillary matters and asset distribution following the divorce.
She claimed a clause in the order prescribed that he return her personal belongings, including the photographs at the property.
However, the High Court dismissed her move, ruling the court order on which the woman based her action was not "sufficiently clear" to enable the court to punish the ex-spouse for contempt.
"There is neither a stipulated time nor sufficient clarity on how the return of the items is to be effected," said Justice Debbie Ong in oral decision grounds released last week.
"The husband interpreted the order to mean that he was not to keep the items and the wife could retrieve them as she had access to the Toh Crescent property."
The ex-husband deposed to the court that he had asked his daughter - one of their two children - to pack his ex-wife's items but she had disposed of some items including the photo album, being unaware that her mother wanted it.
The judge did not find that the ex-husband had intended to breach the order which was a necessary element to have sustained a court contempt charge.
"I made it clear at the hearing that there was never any finding by the court that the husband had the items in his possession or had kept them," said Justice Ong.
"Returning the items can be done in a number of ways and one must take a sensible view of how things work in real life, especially after divorce, considering also the context of how the order came to be made."
Justice Ong found it "likely" that the ex-husband was unable to locate the items and that their daughter could have disposed of them.
Justice Ong said the divorce had affected the wife so deeply that during the earlier hearing on ancillary matters, she asked for the marriage certificate to be given to her as a matrimonial asset.
The woman, represented by lawyer Foo Soon Yien, had argued that receiving the certificate would help her recover from the trauma of a failed marriage but the husband, defended by lawyer See Chern Yang, objected to the move.
Justice Ong, in refusing to hold the marriage certificate to be a matrimonial asset, had made clear then that the issue should not be "a cause for further acrimony" between the couple.
The judge noted the order to return the photographs was made to help resolve issues but had instead become a "source of further conflict resulting in these committal proceedings".
Justice Ong said permission was granted for the ex-wife to start court contempt proceedings as there was a prima facie case, given that the items had not been returned.
"However, considering the context of how the order came to be (made)... and the facts surrounding the whereabouts of the items, the wife's action in bringing these committal proceedings has undermined the original intent and spirit of the order," said Justice On

Hi all mummy,

I'm very stress and need advice, I'm a PR and going to divorce because my husband have PRC girl friend. I've been endure many years and I really cannot take it. I have 2 kids and now I'm back to Malaysia. He said he will not allow me to meet my son, to stop my son meet me and he will walk to ICA and stop sponsoring my PR. What should I do?

Hi all mummy,

I'm very stress and need advice, I'm a PR and going to divorce because my husband have PRC girl friend. I've been endure many years and I really cannot take it. I have 2 kids and now I'm back to Malaysia. He said he will not allow me to meet my son, to stop my son meet me and he will walk to ICA and stop sponsoring my PR. What should I do?

You mean you are on long term visit pass?

Hi all mummy,

Hi Apple Pink,
Just to ask, why u dont take custody of your kids? Do u have evidence? i think u can sue him for adultery & get yr kids custody back if u have evidence. and also, is he the want who apply PR for you?

Hi Apple Pink,
Just to ask, why u dont take custody of your kids? Do u have evidence? i think u can sue him for adultery & get yr kids custody back if u have evidence. and also, is he the want who apply PR for you?
it's not whether have evidence of adultery then can get the custody.
who is current care giver and a better person who can take care of child

Hi please pm me your PI that has experience in catching partner for cheating. And can advise on what are the costs like? Have Budget constraint.

hi all, just to share. I have used two PI b4. The 1st one i find from the strait times, a indian PI, before engagemnet they promised me many things, but didn't deliver what they promised.

Lucky, one of the mummy here introduce a PI she use before. The second one there were vast differences, they told me things they can and can't do. They only get me those things which can be used in court.

If any of u want the PI contacts, can email me
Hi pls share your good PI contact with me. Thanks a million!

hi mummies, Recently thru a recommendation from a mummy in the forum, i engaged a private investigator.

He was professional and really clear my doubts about PI. He gather evidence for me within my budget and the best is getting the job done. If any mummies needs a PI, pls PM me. I strongly recommend the PI.
Hi pls intro me your good PI contact! Thanks a million!

Hello all, can you recommend me reliable/experienced PI to follow my spouse please? Can you also share how they work and any tips in preparing the PI so i won't spend too much? Thank you!

Hi friends, I need some help. Can anyone recommend me a good PI you have used before? I need to catch my cheating husband in his lies. He says he has no time and no money to take care of our kids but seems to have the time and money to go out and have fun everyday. I need to gather evidence of his cheating.

Hi friends, I need some help. Can anyone recommend me a good PI you have used before? I need to catch my cheating husband in his lies. He says he has no time and no money to take care of our kids but seems to have the time and money to go out and have fun everyday. I need to gather evidence of his cheating.
I have PM u the Private Investigator's details

Back