TCM for Trying to conceive

Hi, BlessAngel , you can go to do research about physician Tan Hun Hun at Orchard Plaza .She has written articles and magazines and has appeared on TV show before.

Did you go for this tcm?

Yes after my MC, I went there to get myself checked as I lost a lot of blood. Took approx 3 month of tcm med and I stopped as dr su said I’m good to go. Tried for a month and I successfully conceived.

Not sure is it because of the med but I think no harm trying?

My family and friends also went to consult her for fertility and other health issues! They really think the med helps to improve their health.

Yes after my MC, I went there to get myself checked as I lost a lot of blood. Took approx 3 month of tcm med and I stopped as dr su said I’m good to go. Tried for a month and I successfully conceived.

Not sure is it because of the med but I think no harm trying?

My family and friends also went to consult her for fertility and other health issues! They really think the med helps to improve their health.

I have blockage in my left side Fallopian tube after gg for HSG test so I’m not sure if tcm can help. I went for the ban Choon Wah for 6 months and dr didn’t tell me that I have blockage.

Hi, if you haven't found one can try Ma Meng Yin
Procell Biomed Pte Ltd 博生医院 is a TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Clinic in Chinatown, Singapore

I was recommended by a group of friends who went to her and managed to clear some existing issues and conceived. I only went to her for about 1-2 months and happen to conceive already so not sure if the TCM medicine played a part but still positive outcome :)

Hi, if you haven't found one, you can visit Physician Edmund Pang at 9 Scott's Road #10-04 , Scott's medical centre. His website is www.emw.sg , can book appointment there. I saw him before and succeeded, but in his previous clinic. He is very attentive to you and have excellent bedside manners. Orchard is in central area if you don't mind

Back