IVF 2019

Hi all, I’m new here. Did my first FET with kkh on 7 Aug and now on 2ww. My D5 blast fully hatched by itself before ET and only the hatched part was transferred without the ‘shell’. Can’t help myself but keep googling..seems like chance of implantation is lower for fully hatched as compared to partial hatched

Been getting cramps and backache on n off. Slight brown discharge with the crinone residue. Earlier today felt some stabbing pain (unlike the initial cramps) in womb area and totally bloated, symptoms are as if AF is going to come soon(hope not!).

Also still getting bfn as of yesterday morning at 5dp5dt. Getting kinda depressed abt this but can’t show my emotions to my hubby or friends..sigh
Symptoms seems like promising! 5dp5dt could still be too early to test. For FET its best to wait later prob ard 9dp.. 10.. or 11.. its my first tm doing FET but i read couple of website mentioning FET could possibly result in late implantation. Idk. Good luck! Hang on there!

Hi all, I’m new here. Did my first FET with kkh on 7 Aug and now on 2ww. My D5 blast fully hatched by itself before ET and only the hatched part was transferred without the ‘shell’. Can’t help myself but keep googling..seems like chance of implantation is lower for fully hatched as compared to partial hatched

Been getting cramps and backache on n off. Slight brown discharge with the crinone residue. Earlier today felt some stabbing pain (unlike the initial cramps) in womb area and totally bloated, symptoms are as if AF is going to come soon(hope not!).

Also still getting bfn as of yesterday morning at 5dp5dt. Getting kinda depressed abt this but can’t show my emotions to my hubby or friends..sigh

Stabbing pain is one of the common bfp symptoms. Your other symptoms are also promising. 5dp5dt is still early and the hcg levels could be still low to be picked up by your hpt.

PUPO. Pamper yourself like a queen.

Wah syiok!! Heeee I tested with the expired ones. Dont feel like using the new one. Im just finishing the expired ones. Left abt 2 i guess. Just nice till BT. Ya doesnt feel like having af anytm soon but you know she can come as a surprise. im alr 7 days late and still nothing. I read online FET can take sometm to implant. But the idea of being preg with a negative hpt at 14dp5dt still doesnt make sense but we see how this Wed. Im also curious.

I read expired hpt are likely to give false negative cos the chemical to pick up the hcg hormones have degraded. Wishing you all the best for your BT tmrw.

I just went for my transfer today and Guess what?! I waited for an hour for dr Tan in the ET room cos he has an emergency c-sec to attend to. Luckily the nurse was super friendly and chatted with me! So now I’m officially at the TWW. @twooonethree hows your BT?

I can totally imagine having to hold a full bladder waiting for him. Did you transfer D3 or blast? When is your BT? All the best for your tww.

@twoonethree @simbb thanks for the encouragement ♥️

I was feeling so sianz after the negative test at 5dpt, no guts to test again until this morning which is 8dpt. Then finally I saw a bfp today after 6 years of waiting!!

Kept checking back the whole day to see if the line will disappear..haha. Praying hard the BT results next wed will be gd

Attachments

• C7200B80-DD06-4D46-BE62-A606EA70138F.jpeg
    C7200B80-DD06-4D46-BE62-A606EA70138F.jpeg
    634.2 KB · Views: 286
@twoonethree @simbb thanks for the encouragement

I was feeling so sianz after the negative test at 5dpt, no guts to test again until this morning which is 8dpt. Then finally I saw a bfp today after 6 years of waiting!!

Kept checking back the whole day to see if the line will disappear..haha. Praying hard the BT results next wed will be gd
Congrats!! I know that feeling. I've been married for 10 years and now on my 9 weeks. Came back from another scan yesterday and found out that i am carrying twins.

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. All will be good next Wednesday. You transferred 1?

Congrats!! I know that feeling. I've been married for 10 years and now on my 9 weeks. Came back from another scan yesterday and found out that i am carrying twins.

Congratulations on your twins. I can imagine the surprise during the scan. Both blasts took? Or one split?

I can definitely see the double lines!!! Congrats babe!! =) Like finally! Woohooo.... Do take very good care of yourself...control diet etc..

Wow twins congrats babe!! ya..it’s a bit unbelievable after seeing negative hpt for so many years. Hahaha

Omg!! Congrats babe!!!!! It’s definitely 2 lines!!! Can continue to test to get darker line already.. hahaha

@twoonethree @simbb thanks for the encouragement

Congratz dear. Bed rest if you can and don’t move around too much.

Hi everybody!
I'm new to the forum and decided to join as a form of support.
I started TTC for about 6 years now. When i was 27-28. Tried naturally, nothing happened. Was in NUH 1st, had 2 failed IUIs and was upset. Decided to take a break and took up TCM for a year with no luck. Decided for 2nd opinion in kkh. Had 2 FETs, one before CNY this year(which failed), other just recently in 31st July. Had BT 2 days ago.. BFN. Feeling depressed and crying buckets. haiz..

Hi everybody!
I started TTC for about 6 years now. When i was 27-28. Tried naturally, nothing happened. Was in NUH 1st, had 2 failed IUIs and was upset. Decided to take a break and took up TCM for a year with no luck. Decided for 2nd opinion in kkh. Had 2 FETs, one before CNY this year(which failed), other just recently in 31st July. Had BT 2 days ago.. BFN. Feeling depressed and crying buckets. haiz..
HELLO! we are all in the same boat and here to cheer each other on so dont give up! have you done all your checks? i didnt know all types of checks until i went to kkh then did additional amh test. my first fresh cycle (july trf) failed too.. so next i will ask to check for fsh.. :)

HELLO! we are all in the same boat and here to cheer each other on so dont give up! have you done all your checks? i didnt know all types of checks until i went to kkh then did additional amh test. my first fresh cycle (july trf) failed too.. so next i will ask to check for fsh.. :)
Hi! I did all my checks in KKH. with Dr Tan HH. He said I have PCOS also. but i was not given any meds for it. Not sure what to do at this point actually. Next check with him is on 25th sept.

Hi everybody!

Hi,

After reading your msg, wanted to tell u I sincerely know how u feel. Jia you!!!
Me too started TTC about 7 years. Many rounds of medical check n blood withdraw. Laparoscopic surgery was done, nothing found during the check. TCM for 2 years plus. 15 tubes of blood withdraw at one go to check for my recurrent chemical pregnancy that ended with iui/ivf. Done 3 IUIs, at Gleneagles private clinic (1 ended CP). 2 fresh IVF, one at nuh another one ended with CP at KKH . Had my 1st FET at NUH this year during CNY but ended up in CP again. Even though I have go through so many rounds of disappointment, some told me i should be used to it. But I was crying like hell and feeling depressed whenever the cycle end with disappointment.

When I told my mum that we decide to go for 3rd try ivf, my mum was so sarcastic telling me "r u sure u want to try again, if fail you going to be a cry baby again" Her words really hurt me. None of them know how much we have go through it.

Through my 3rd try ivf is coming but I'm really don't have the confident to go through all these, I have been deferring it cos I'm not mentally prepare.

But I'm glad to know this forum with so many great ladies out there to share their experience. So jia you ladies!

Hi,

After reading your msg, wanted to tell u I sincerely know how u feel. Jia you!!!
Me too started TTC about 7 years. Many rounds of medical check n blood withdraw. Laparoscopic surgery was done, nothing found during the check. TCM for 2 years plus. 15 tubes of blood withdraw at one go to check for my recurrent chemical pregnancy that ended with iui/ivf. Done 3 IUIs, at Gleneagles private clinic (1 ended CP). 2 fresh IVF, one at nuh another one ended with CP at KKH . Had my 1st FET at NUH this year during CNY but ended up in CP again. Even though I have go through so many rounds of disappointment, some told me i should be used to it. But I was crying like hell and feeling depressed whenever the cycle end with disappointment.

When I told my mum that we decide to go for 3rd try ivf, my mum was so sarcastic telling me "r u sure u want to try again, if fail you going to be a cry baby again" Her words really hurt me. None of them know how much we have go through it.

Through my 3rd try ivf is coming but I'm really don't have the confident to go through all these, I have been deferring it cos I'm not mentally prepare.

But I'm glad to know this forum with so many great ladies out there to share their experience. So jia you ladies!
oh dear.. *hugs* I truly understand how u feel.
Have u tried TCM inbetween? some ppl say it helps to tiao yang the body. I did try. but I was forgetful to tell my physician that i had my FET. it was like after a week, i called him, then he said just wait. coz the impt timing is over (suppose to see him day before transfer and day of transfer) So i just waited lor.
Some of the girls in the forum that i read, said shld try some other supplements... or massage. Was thinking of getting some supplements.
We jia you ok! I intend to try my 3rd cycle after seeing my dr. hubs have been supportive to try again. So we must jia you! *hugs*

Reactions: Cmf
Yes bcos during the 1st scan there is one live fetus and the other empty sac. We we really shock at the second scan. It was 2 blasts.
Wow congrats!! *looking upon you enviously*

@Cmf you are so brave! I Guess no one can really fully understand how we feel to try and fail. That’s why I choose to come to this forum after 2 rounds of ivf cos ladies here can support each other. Sigh when im younger always thought having kids will be easy. See my friends and family around me all can conceive so easily. I also heard people say can try tcm but I’m very lazy to lug myself to see and brew the herb. I just try to eat healthy and minimise meat intake, take a lot of ginger powder and maca powder. Sincerely hope that u will see positive results in the third round! Hugs* we jiayou tgt!

Thanks Cotton_candy_dreamz , Bbfrogdust , herekittykitty ! Thanks for the encouragement! So glad to know someone that know how I actually feel. My mood slightly get affected by my mum's word. I wanted to tell them, I'm a human being too, why can't I cry or feel depressed for awhile after going through so much. Make me don't have the courage to go through the ivf cycle again.

I have been going to tcm every month. Now trying for massage hoping it help abit too. Took a few supplements too.

But don't know why my whole body feel so tired. Maybe is the mentally stress to go through 3rd ivf, I was given a choice to start soon right after my menses, but I keep holding back now, i just can't face the disappointment if happened again.

But my hubby is very supportive, we even come to this agreement, if we fail the 3rd cycle. We may opt for foster parents, even we don't have our own child, why not give our love to those children that need help n love. But still, I hope I have a chance to have my own kids.

Not everyone will understand how we go through all these. Ladies out there! Jia you jia you together! Hugszz

Ladies, I was catching up on posts, saw your posts.

Please don’t be discouraged, ok. A lot of ppl will give opinion but most important is what is in your heart and hubby’s.
I have gone through 8 rounds of ivf (fresh and fet) and one iui since 2014. We had 4 mc. This year some aunties, cousins and my mum also ask if we gonna continue and what for. But I wouldn’t give up.
Good thing I didn’t cause we succeeded and now I am 21 weeks.
So please stay positive!!

Ladies, I was catching up on posts, saw your posts.

Please don’t be discouraged, ok. A lot of ppl will give opinion but most important is what is in your heart and hubby’s.
I have gone through 8 rounds of ivf (fresh and fet) and one iui since 2014. We had 4 mc. This year some aunties, cousins and my mum also ask if we gonna continue and what for. But I wouldn’t give up.
Good thing I didn’t cause we succeeded and now I am 21 weeks.
So please stay positive!!

Congrats! I like your positive attitude n the courage of going through so many rounds of ivf. I hope i can gain the same courage too as time goes by, the confidence level getting lesser n lesser.

Hey @MichNg
Thanks for the encouragement! and congrats to u too!
Dear @Cmf,
we try again ok? Dont give up. We r lucky that our hubs are supportive. That is impt. I did have thoughts of adoption, but that is like really last resort. I still want to have my own kids. So we jia you jia you! :)

Hi I will do my FET soon, probably in end of August. Anyone have tips for implantation. The dos n don't? Thank you :)

Hi, can I check how many eggs were retrieved for your second cycle? Did you measure your amh?

Hi everybody!

The ladies in the forum have been a great support for me too. Their selfless sharing and success stories gave me strength to march on. IVF is an emotional and physical draining journey. Give yourself some time to grieve and heal. But please don’t blame yourself. You and your clinic have done all you can. It is just nature doing its work and it is beyond anyone's control to influence outcome. Many ladies have bounce back and become stronger. I am sure you can do it too. Jiayou.

Hi, can I check how many eggs were retrieved for your second cycle? Did you measure your amh?
Hi.. I only retrieve 4 eggs and only 2 made it. 5mins before the transfer, i was informed that there was 1 blast and another growing slow but can change any minute. So doctor asked me if i want to transfer 1 and keep the other one. I told her just transfer both. After the transfer, the embryologist told us that both were actually a blast. The 2nd one changes to blast when they are transferring the eggs. Im not sure of my AMH. Or maybe i could not remember.

The ladies in the forum have been a great support for me too. Their selfless sharing and success stories gave me strength to march on. IVF is an emotional and physical draining journey. Give yourself some time to grieve and heal. But please don’t blame yourself. You and your clinic have done all you can. It is just nature doing its work and it is beyond anyone's control to influence outcome. Many ladies have bounce back and become stronger. I am sure you can do it too. Jiayou.

Agree with simbb.
its also gameover for me this cycle (2nd fresh with private but with 2 frozen embryos, 1st fresh was with kkh with 0 frozen).
definitely disappointed as AF reported the day before blood test. i told myself that the team of doctors and i had done our best. There is no regret. We cannot control why they didn't implant. i shall pamper myself, eat what i crave and go for a short break before i go for frozen cycle.

Hi mummy to be, im still contemplating if i shld proceed with IVF. Can i have more opinion on IVF process? Is it a painful process in general? Pain rating in a scale of 1-5? Appreciate your help and advices mummy to be thank you

Back